Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sand, Sun, And Sex - A Family Vacation Part 1

"A family takes a vacation at a nudist resort and enjoy sex with each other and people they meet"

51
7 Comments 7
10.3k Views 10.3k
9.3k words 9.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of the Vukovic Family Sex Chronicles. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 1 of 2"

The vacation was wonderful for the Vukovic family. The sea was warm, the sun bright, the food good. The resort offered a nice cabin and beach. The whole family was there, Nikola, forty-seven, his wife Kata, forty-six, their son, Peter twenty, and their daughter, Sabina, eighteen. It might be the last family getaway for them before their kids were too busy, or married.

The Vukovics were a close family—very close. Nikola and Kata had been through a lot in their younger years in the deadly internecine warfare that followed the breakup of Yugoslavia. Nikola was a hardened war veteran, and Kata had been seriously impacted as well by events. Eventually, they were able to immigrate to the United States where Nikola, or Nick as he was known in America, worked as an automobile mechanic and eventually started his own successful garage. Kata worked in the IT department of a local company.

One would think they were an average family, well-assimilated, and with the usual morality. But this wasn’t exactly the case.

At this moment, Nikola was awakened by noises coming from the queen-size bed, less than a meter away from the one he and Kata slept in. Looking over in the dim light, Nikola could see Peter fingering Sabina’s pussy as his mouth sucked one of her firm tits. Sabina seemed to be enjoying the sexual attention from the brother whom she slept with in the double bed.

Nikola’s cock was becoming aroused. Sabina had such a nice, tight pussy and wonderful tits. Peter was a lucky brother, just like he was a lucky father. He decided to watch his beautiful children play for a while before he woke Kata. He knew that soon he was going to have to find release for his powerful sexual urges, and Sabina was already busy. But Kata wouldn’t mind. After all, they were at a nudist resort on a nudist beach and he and Kata always enjoyed plenty of sex every time they enjoyed their nudity together.

Shocking to most, sex with all the members of the family was traditional with Nick and Kata. Kata’s father started having sex with her as soon as she matured at sixteen. This went for her sisters as well. Kata’s mom, Iva, was no longer as interested and welcomed her husband turning his randy sexual attention on her daughters. Besides, they needed to learn and her husband was a good teacher. It was how she had learned—from her father.

Kata also remembered her aunts visiting their house and her mother would always allow them to sleep in the bed with her father. Her mom would either sleep with her or another of her sisters. Her aunts had beautiful bodies, full and with a nice sag to their full breasts and swell to their tummies. Their crotches were hairy, but so was every woman in those days. She knew this, because her family enjoyed practicing nudism when they could, and her aunts and uncles would join them, along with her cousins of age. Those were wonderful days, cavorting naked in the forest and by the lake, with wonderful sex later in any private place they could find with her cousins. In the end, she ended up having sex with an uncle, just like two of her sisters had done previously. As for her aunts, one took the time to show her how to masturbate and then made love to her with her fingers and tongue. It was all very special.

But the conflict ended those short, idyllic days. The sexual skills her dad taught her saw her through some difficult times. Sometimes a woman needed to use her body and use it well. And Kata did. Once, caught by the enemy where she shouldn’t be, her sexual skills allowed her a chance to escape. The man she had sex with wasn’t so lucky. He paid the ultimate price for lowering his vigilance and trusting a beautiful girl for sexual purposes. Kata never lost any sleep over the incident.

Nikola fought hard and fucked hard. Every day could be his last. The girls that he had sex with were in the same situation. Eventually, Kata became one of those girls. When girls weren’t available, Nikola did what men always did, had sex with each other. A blowjob from a comrade was a needed break from the tension of war. In the years later, he sought out male sexual liaisons again. Just as Kata did with select women after her experience with her aunt.

THE CABIN AND BEACH - DAY ONE

It was Kata that encourage him to have sex with his daughter when she turned sixteen. Kata did likewise with their son. Later, each of them taught their teens the bisexual skills they might need. The war had taught Nick and Kata to keep their options open.

Peter had switched breasts now and Sabina was stroking Peter’s cock. It was clear that things were becoming hot and heavy for the pair. Sabina was pleased with how men of all ages looked at her body as she walked on the beach and through the resort. Though nudism wasn’t necessarily sexual, the more casual participants tended to have sexual thoughts when a new member arrived, particularly one as fresh and pretty as Sabina.

Finally, in the afternoon, Sabina hooked up with a teen her age. He was German but spoke excellent English. The two of them found a private spot and began to make out. Being eighteen and naked with a member of the opposite sex always brought out those natural urges. Sabina had given him a blowjob and was well-rewarded when his cock throbbed in her mouth, filling it with her cum. He was impressed when Sabina swallowed, just like her mom had taught her. After fingering her to an orgasm, their tryst was over, due to the young man needing to get back to his family for supper. The happy tryst left her unfulfilled, so after she climbed into bed with her brother, she began to fondle his nice cock. He quickly took the hint. After all, it was a regular thing between them.

Peter (on his birth certificate it was spelled “Petar”), had enjoyed looking at sexy women all day. The nudist experience was like a smorgasbord. There was a large variety of ages and bodies. types. There were only a couple of girls around his age that caught his eye. But there were also some sexually attractive mature women, whom some might call “MILFs”, that also stirred his cock.

Taking a break from a beach volleyball game, he took a swim and ended up in the shade of some coastal bushes on the beach. It was a calm, more secluded spot to rest in. As he lounged there, a middle-aged couple came and spread out their beach gear nearby. When her husband went to get some more of their stuff, she said “hi” to Peter and laid back, spreading her legs, and exposing her pussy. Her large and saggy tits were a contrast to the small tits of his thin mother and sister—a pair of women who looked amazingly alike.

The woman was aware of Peter’s attention and seemed to encourage it. Rubbing her breasts provocatively and her inner thighs as she looked at Peter, she seemed to be gauging his reaction.

“I like it when a young guy looks at me like you are doing. That is the wonderful thing about nudism. You can look all you want at who I am. And at my age, if that happens to make a guy horny, that’s rather smashing. It’s natural. Sex is natural,” the woman told Peter in a delightful British accent.

She then began teasing him by spreading her legs and rubbing her clit.

“Sex is natural. Go ahead, enjoy yourself. I enjoy showing off. That’s why I’m here,” the older woman informed him.

Peter’s hand went to rigid cock and began to stroke, emboldened by the woman’s brazen sexuality and her assent. The woman’s husband returned, almost unnoticed, then smiled as he realized what was going on.

“Hi Jon. Just entertaining our new friend, Peter. He has a nice one, doesn’t he?” she said.

“Don’t mind her, she’s always horny when she’s naked and there is a young lad around,” the husband told Peter, before continuing, “How about my cock, luv? You’ve got Daddy horny!”

Soon she was giving him a blowjob in front of Peter’s eyes. Peter came quickly as he watched them, then left out of embarrassment before the husband orgasmed. He was impressed by the blatant sexuality of the couple. Usually, it was a bit more discreet. But the thought of the incident didn’t go away. By bedtime, he was craving sex. And there was no one better than his sexy sister!

THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER…

Nick nudged his sleeping wife awake and whispered in her ear, “The children are at it again. I think the sunshine made them horny.”

Kata, nude like the rest of her family as they slept, raised her head and looked over at her children.

Sitting up, her mature tits sagging somewhat, she spoke, “How am I supposed to sleep with you two having sex? Now your father will want to have sex with me. See what you’ve done!”

“Oh Mom, I don’t think you were so tired you wouldn’t want to fuck. If you had gotten us a separate room we wouldn’t have woken you,” Sabina opined.

“I am an old woman and need my sleep,” their mother kidded back.

“No, you are still young and beautiful and we know you love to fuck, so why don’t you and Daddy join us?” Sabrina retorted.

“If this old goat can get his prick hard for me, I will join you in fucking. If not, then I will take Peter from you. His young cock is very stiff,” Kata teased her daughter.

“Peter is mine! I know if you suck Daddy’s cock, it will get hard for you. It always does for me,” Sabina advised her mother.

“My own daughter—a slut that steals my husband!” Kata said, still kidding.

“My own mother—a slut that steals my brother!” Sabina kidded back.

“Come on, Nicky, give me your cock, you horny old bastard!” Kata told her husband as she clicked on a bedside light.

Both Kata and Sabina were tall and thin, with long dark hair. Both had very similar small tits, Sabina's firm A-cups, and Mom Kata's somewhat saggy B-cup tits. Both had shaven pussies, waxed for this trip. Sabina’s was tighter and more delicate. Kata had bigger lips and seemingly a bigger slit. Both of them had a fashion model body type.

Kata got on all four as Nick lounged against the headboard. Holding his cock up she began by licking his balls, then up his shaft as she looked seductively into her husband’s eyes. Next, her tongue licked its way up Nikola’s hardening shaft, then teased his glans after Kata pulled down his foreskin. Soon her mouth was engulfing her husband’s semi-rigid rod, going deeper and deeper on his cock.

This was a skill she had learned somewhat later in life. Her father just fucked her and ate her pussy, but mainly fucked her. He used to tease her about her small tits, telling her he felt like he was fucking a boy. They were very small then. But it never stopped him from wanting to have sex with her.

“Oh god, Kata, you know just how to make a man hard!” Nick moaned, enjoying the spectacle of his wife sucking him while his son ate his daughter’s pussy.

Sabina was moaning too, eyes closed, not looking at her mother. She had seen that plenty of times before. All she cared about now was cumming. She thought of her lover of this afternoon.

Kata loved the feel of a man’s cock in her mouth. She loved showing her oral skills. In the war, she became very good at it. She took many loads of cum down her throat. But this thought turned into a sadder one.

It was the night before their unit participated in an important attack. They were in a cave, lit by kerosene lanterns. Milena was there too. She had short, dark hair and large breasts that men always adored. The men called her “Tits”. Kata’s nickname was “Skinny”. It was all good fun. The mood was somber, many felt they would not survive. Milena started to dance in front of them. Soon she was taking off her clothes and tossing them to the applause of the men. She beckoned to Kata to join her. Eventually, they were both naked. Seeing the look in the men’s eyes, Milena knew what she had to do. One by one, she took them to her bed in the back of the cave and fucked them. Kata decided to do the same. Nikola was the first one she fucked. She was already in love with him—not a good idea under the circumstances. After having quick sex with four men, Nikola reminded her that Sufjan was on guard duty outside the blackout tarp of the cave entrance.

Kata slipped out into the darkness and put her arms around Sufjan. Wordlessly she undid his pants and began to suck his cock. With his eyes staring into the dark forest, Sufjan moaned quietly as Kata sucked his dick, his Kalashnikov close in hand. Soon Kata had him cumming in her mouth, his cock seeming to throb endlessly as he filled her mouth with his cum. He moaned slightly as he did so. Kata kissed him, then went back inside.

The next day Sufjan was killed by a sniper’s bullet. The last sex he ever had was a blowjob from Kata. She always treasured that moment. It was the least she could do for him.

Back in the present, Nick wasn’t planning on cumming in his wife’s mouth. This was just foreplay. Kata was just warming him up for her pussy.

"Enough, Kata, or I will cum in your mouth,” Nick commanded his wife.

Pleased with her success, Kata decided to mount her husband the way they were. She climbed atop him and carefully and slowly lowered her pussy down on his hard cock. As it slipped past her moist pussy lips, it felt like the first time. There was always magic at this moment.

“Ah, shit! Kata, your pussy feels like the first time! Are you sure you’re not a virgin?” Nick teased.

“You love fucking virgins don’t you, love? Not even my ass is a virgin with you around!” Kata teased as she got into a rhythm with her hips as she fucked him from on top.

In the other bed, Peter was licking Sabina’s pussy. He had done this ever since she was of age. There was something about the taste and enjoyment he got out of cunnilingus that put it on top of his list. He could eat pussy all night long—or at least until his tongue gave out. Which had happened with ‘Bina (as he liked to call her) before.

Peter was marvelous at eating pussy. That was her favorite thing to do with her brother. Her father was pretty good too but didn’t spend as much time doing it. He did love her smooth tight pussy. He told her she had a pussy like a virgin. That was why she had to smile when she overheard her dad talking to her mom moments before. Every pussy was a virgin pussy to him. Probably even her grandmother’s!

“Mmm…Peter…right there….oh yeah, just like that on my clit,” she moaned in pleasure.

The first time her dad ate her pussy, she was in heaven! She orgasmed twice and never wanted it to stop. But Dad had other things to teach her. On the other hand, her brother seemed to never tire of eating her twat. Often they didn’t even have sex after. Instead, he would be satisfied with a blowjob or handjob. He had given her ten or twelve orgasms in a row by oral sex. She felt her first one coming on now.

“OH, GOD! OH GOD, PETER! OH MY GOD!” the eighteen-year-old cried out as she grabbed his head and wrapped her long legs around him.

“She’s just like her mother,” Nick commented as he release Kata’s nipple from his mouth.

“Shut up, Nikola. Her mother needs a good fucking right now!” Kata teased as she rode her husband.

“My turn for a good fucking, Peter,” Sabina informed her brother mimicking her mother’s words.

Peter hovered above Sabina as he let her guide his cock into her tight pussy. It always felt like the first time. As the head of his cock pushed past her wet cunt lips and into her fuck hole, Sabina let out a soft moan. Then he was in, his cock held in a tight grip by her cunt. Her skinny body was full of his cock. Then he began to slide it in and out, slowly at first, then with increasing gusto.

“Oh god, yes! Screw me with your cock, Peter! Oh my god, you feel so good in me!” Sabina cooed.

Kata, overhearing her son and daughter, exclaimed, “Yes, fuck her Peter. Make sure your sister cums and don’t stop until she does.”

“Yes, Mother, I know. I know from fucking you. Now let me fuck ‘Bina and you get back to screwing Dad,” Peter said in a voice that was exasperated and playful at once.

Peter looked over and saw his mother ride his dad’s cock, working her legs and ass in the athletic way she was famous for. He always loved it when she rode him like that, with her small tits bouncing in a way that Sabina’s firm, little breasts couldn’t. But it was his sister’s sweet cunt he was in and he now was fucking her much harder, but not hard enough.

“Harder, Peter. Fuck me harder…please!” ‘Bina called out.

“I’ll fuck you hard, ‘Bina. I bet you wish it was that German who was fucking you though,” Peter replied.

“I don’t care who is fucking me. Fuck me harder, you bastard. I need it bad!” Sabina replied, vocal in expressing her needs.

This was the fifth time all four had enjoyed sex in the same room. However, it was the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments