Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday with Mark

"After several months, Mark and I spend a Saturday together."

57
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I hate shopping which might sound funny coming from a female but it's mostly because I think the stores are so crowded these days and I get depressed because prices are just getting so crazy. Well a few months back I was off one Saturday, Nick my husband was working and I didn't want to go alone since I was going to be looking at cabinets for my laundry room so I called my son Mark.

We haven't really seen much of each other since probably the beginning of fall because I thought we were getting together too often and I thought we needed to slow things down a bit before someone caught on to what we were doing. We do still talk lots on the phone and by text messages but that's been it for several weeks. If you remember and you've read my other stories, I started having sex with Mark about mid last summer and during most of the summer. I don't know if it was because it was something new for me, that he was my son and it was forbidden, or just plan good sex and I mean good, but we were having sex at least every week and sometimes a few times each week.

Anyways, Mark agreed and as soon as he got over to our house we headed out to the store. It was nice to see him again and to be honest I really have missed him around me. I was dreading all the stuff I would have to load and unload but having Mark along would make things much better. After we finished shopping and we were loading the boxes in my truck I felt Mark close behind me.

As I was leaning into the back seat of the truck I felt Mark’s hand pass over my butt which surprised and shocked me at the same time. I quickly looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was near us as Mark leaned up against me.

"Mom," he said, "I love the way your ass looks in those jeans and when you’re bent over like that I fantasize about shoving my cock in your ass".

Just then I felt Mark's hand touch my right breast and his touch made me shiver. I love the feeling I get when he touches me and it was a feeling I have so been missing these past months. In just those few short moments in that parking lot I couldn't help what was happening to me and what I was thinking. I could feel my pussy getting wet and I wanted to feel Mark's hand down my pants and rubbing me, his fingers deep in my now moist pussy or his cock filling me deep right there.

I straightened up as Mark leaned into me so I could feel his erection against my ass. It felt hard and throbbing and I wanted it in me, in my mouth and in my pussy again. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted him again until that moment.

Mark said, let's get home and I'll show you how much I want that nice ass Mom. Let me get you home and take care of you Mom, you know you want me. I felt his lips on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine and as my legs began to tremble I shook my head yes and replied yes, I'd like that Mark let's get home.

We finished loading the truck and drove like crazy to get home. As soon as we unloaded the truck and got just inside the kitchen door Mark started massaging my shoulders and playing with my tits. He started kissing me on the neck and lips, sliding his tongue in my mouth and sucking on my tongue, it was so hot and sexy.

Turning me around Mark pulled me back against him, wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck as he played with my tits. Slowly his hand lowered to the buttons on my jeans and as he unbuttoned my jeans I felt his hand slid down inside my small panties.

I was very wet now and Mark commented how he liked that as I felt him insert a finger in me. I moaned loudly and my head fell back against his chest as I stood there enjoying the wonderful feeling once again of having his fingers in me. I don't know how I kept standing because my legs felt like rubber and I was quickly building up to my first orgasm.

As Mark fingered me I unbuttoned my blouse so he could see my tits and watch me as I played with my bare nipples, making them hard and tight. I pinched and pulled at them as he fingered me faster and deeper causing me to moan loudly and begging him to please fuck me and make me cum.

Mark’s only reply was, not yet Mom I'm not ready to do you yet. I could feel his hard cock against my ass and I wanted it in me. I wanted it so badly that I tried to turn around but Mark held me in place just saying, not yet. He said, I want you to cum first and when you've done that I will fuck you Mom. I'll fuck you like we’ve never fucked before Mom.

When he spoke to me like that I was overcome with excitement and had a feeling like I had never experienced before. I was humping his hand and fingers so hard I came in a massive orgasm that made me shake. The whole time I was crying out loud, Yes Mark Yes, Finger Me Harder. I was cumming hard and could feel the wet liquids running down my legs. As I lay my head back against his chest he gently turned my head and began kissing me deeply again.

Standing face to face now I let my hands go to the snap and zipper of his pants. As I opened his pants I just let them drop to the floor and had no trouble taking hold of his magnificent hard and hot cock since like his father he doesn’t wear any underwear. He also pushed my jeans down to the floor as I stepped out of them.

With me leaning back against the kitchen table Mark raised my right leg up around his hip and moved in closer till I felt the head of his stiff cock against the wet opening of my pussy. Slowly his hard cock slide up into me. Mark’s cock is long and thick just like his father’s so it took a few minutes for me to get all of him in me after so many weeks. He felt so wonderful as he began to move slowly in and out of me at first, then he began going faster and harder. He pounded my pussy hard with his thick cock and I loved it as I felt the slapping of his balls on my other thigh.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson



As he said, I don't think Mark had ever fucked me this hard and fast before. He kept pumping in and out of me hard and fast as if this was our first time together until I felt his hot cum shoot in me. As he kept pumping his cock into me slowly now I had another wonderful orgasm that made my head spin. It was such a hard orgasm that I had to grab hold of his shoulders because I thought I was going to faint. It felt so fantastic to have my son fucking me again.

Finally when Mark was done cumming and he said, Lets go to your bedroom Mom and finish this. Holding my hand he led me to the bedroom where he had me lay on my stomach on the bed.

Mark began massaging my shoulders, back and waist making long sweeping movements from my shoulders down to my butt. His hands felt really good on my body and I had missed that. He then grabbed my hips and lifted my ass up into the air so I was on my knees and my front resting down on my shoulders. Positioned like this I suddenly felt a wet finger touch the bud of my ass and push inward. At first I said, no Mark we've never done that before but he just replied that it will be fine Mom.

He kept sliding his wet finger in and out of my ass in short little strokes and it began to feel really good. I responded by pushing back into his finger harder. I felt him spit on my ass and then I felt it run down my crack. I was moaning from this new pleasure Mark was giving me when I then felt the head of his cock touch the opening of my ass. Again maybe out of fear I started to say no but I think Mark sensed it and began rubbing the opening of my ass in little circles. He softly whispered, just calm down Mom and it will be alright. I would never hurt you Mom you know that, I'll go real slowly and won’t hurt you at all, I swear.

Of course I trusted Mark and his words were almost hypnotic. I relaxed the best I could as I again felt the head of his thick huge cock touch the entrance of my butt again and start to spread it open as he entered me. Mark was gentle just like he had said and slowly slid his cock inside my ass just a little at a time and to my surprise it felt good. Whenever I did tense up some he'd stop, began talking and rubbing me at the same time until I calmed down again and then slide more of his cock into me. After only a few delays on my part, I felt Mark's hips tight against my ass and I knew then that I now had all, and I mean all of my son's cock all the way up inside of my ass and it felt wonderful.

For what seemed like forever we just laid there with my ass in the air, my son's cock deep in my ass and him just kneeling behind me, not moving or anything. As I lay there thinking of what this new feeling of him inside my ass could compare to, the only silly thing that came to my mind was that it felt like I had a baseball bat stuck in my rear. I know that sounds crazy and I don’t know what that feels like either, but that’s the only thing that came to mind right then.

I was enjoying that feeling of his cock inside of me, not moving but I was wanting more. I wanted to feel him move in me more and dying to have my ass fucked by my son now. I began to push my ass back into him; I wanted him to fuck my ass and fuck it good. It felt so good as he began pumping my ass slow at first and as he took hold of my hips to guide me he began to slide his full length in and out of me. It didn’t take long as I started moaning and clawing at the bed covers as my orgasm started to build. He was fucking me slow but now I was quickly at that point where I wanted more, I wanted it hard and deep.

I said, Mark, harder please, give it to me harder baby. Well now I guess he knew for sure that I was ready and hard is what I got. He then began pumping his cock into me just a little harder at first and then really ball slapping hard. He kept pumping his cock into me and before I knew it my orgasm hit me like a brick wall. He was slamming his cock into me hard as I felt him cum in me. He shot a huge load deep into my ass and it was so hot. This new feeling of pleasure from my son sent me over the edge and I started to quickly reach a second orgasm.

When he finished unloading in my ass I slid onto the bed and rolled over so he could see me and how pleased he had made his mother. Mark bent over and kissed my tits, sucked on my nipples and started to finger me again with two fingers. Damn I couldn’t believe how wet I was and still ready for more. I also couldn't believe Mark was still hard and wanted to fuck me more since he had already cum in me twice now.

As he moved up between my legs I took his cock in my hand as he began telling me how he was going to fuck me till I begged him to stop. He said he had missed me, missed my body so much these past couple months and wanted to make up for lost time.

Grabbing my ankles he pushed my legs high up in the air, placed them on his shoulders and then slid his cock into my wet pussy in one quick thrust making me gasp. He started pounding into me fast as he squeezed and rubbed my tits at the same time. He just kept pumping his cock in and out of me while moving me at will. He’d flip me into another position, one leg up one down, on my sides, me riding on top forward and reversed, whatever he wanted it didn’t matter to me. It was like I was a puppet and he was the master.

I did everything he wanted that Saturday and I enjoyed it all. I did things I had never let anyone do to me and they were wonderful as we fucked for hours. I had so many orgasms that day I lost count and made up my mind that we wouldn't be apart that many weeks again without sex or at least until Mark got tired of fucking his horny Mother.

Published 
Written by FarmgirlJill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments