Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

scott's unexpected day

"As soon as we reached home I scooped her up in my arms, and kissed her while moving towards the gues"

6
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Competition Entry: Put a Spin on it
It was a pretty usual day,the same routine the same weather and the same old life style. There was nothing out of the ordinary, as I woke up and looked out of my balcony towards the early sunshine slowly taking over the darkness I began to get the familiar annoyance in the back of my head that always preceded college. Little did I know how unexpected and outrageously venturous the day would turn out to be.

I had just passed out of high school, and started college where just like the predecessor my social life was almost the same; I didn’t have any issues making friends, its the girlfriends I had my issues with. Somehow I always ended up being seen as much more of a “friend” to every girl I tried to ask out, or had even remote signs of attraction. So I never really was lucky in the girls department, despite having fairly good looks and built, I was about 6feet tall and a 7inch dick when erect.

After another long and tiring day at college I was on my way to play some online games for an hour, part of my daily recreation, before returning home but because of some internet server issues the local gaming cafe was closed so I returned home slightly disappointed because of having to go home without being able to play.

I was raised by a single mother, my father had passed away when I was a baby but he had left us sufficient resources so as to look after ourselves for quite some time. Naturally, my mother and I always had a really loving and close relationship.

We spent a lot of time with each other, because I constantly felt the need to keep her busy and distracted from her monotonous life of a single live-at-home mom.

I entered my house a couple of hours earlier than usual and was surprised to hear some sort of noise coming from the guest room, as my mother rarely ever used it and neither did I.

As I silently headed upstairs the noise became increasingly prominent and my curiosity was even more aroused, as I turned the doorknob as silently as possible and opened it just about an inch and peeped through to find my mother with a thick vibrator in her hand, steadily masturbating.

This sudden sight sent a kind of rush all over my body. My mother went over a fitness phase after my father’s demise. She started jogging and working out not regularly but rigorously, and it really gave her a cutting edge figure. With waist long hair and a fair skin tone my mother had a perfect ass and 36 or 37 D cups with a really curvy figure (which incidentally turned me on BIG TIME). The working out distracted her from thinking about my fathers death, and I felt really helpless because I couldn’t do anything to make it better for her. And now here I am, ogling over the very same mother’s sprawled figure, moaning and jerking just on the verge of cumming. I silently watched, and shifted my dick to a more comfortable position as it got harder. After a short while her voice started rising and she started buckling up and down wildly then suddenly stopped and lied down still.

I didn’t wait for her to get up, but just bolted to my room in fear of being caught watching my mom, shut my door and pretended to fall asleep, Which was quite a task at this moment because my dick was at its hardest. I heard my mom come in my room to check for clothes an hour later and then she left. Later on I went down for tea in the evening when she inquired how I came home early that afternoon, as I looked into her eyes and told her about the cyber cafe dilemma, all I could imagine at the back of my head was her perfect breasts bouncing with vigour as she was fingering herself.

It’s funny how the human tendency allows us to take so many things for granted, for instance I thought each time my mom went in the guest room I thought it was for cleaning the room, how stupid of me. Now, I just have to silently stand right outside and watch her jerk herself off each time she goes in.

We formed a well oriented time table, I would always go exactly 10 minutes after she entered the room watch the whole act, then go straight to my washroom and jerk off to some of the most intense orgasms I ever had, can u blame me? It was the first few times I saw a real woman naked.

For the first time in my life I found myself sexually attracted to my mother, constantly imagining making love to her naked sprawled body on the bed would get me hard within seconds.

After a few weeks had passed, there were several times when mom would ask how I am home early quite a lot these days, and how my outings have lessened and I prefer staying home more often. I just shrugged and said I felt more comfortable at home. She would smile and return to her work. I really didn’t care what she thought as long as my spying activities didn’t get busted, I was pretty happy lying through my teeth. After all I was having the best orgasms I ever experienced. Of course there was a certain amount of guilt to it all but I always thought people should always do what makes them happy, irrespective of whether society termed it appropriate or otherwise, so it went on.

One day I had just come back to my room as my mom was done with her session (she came just once, rather than her usual two or three times) and I was just a few strokes away from cumming when mom pushed open the door and walked right in and saw me masturbating. My jaw dropped as I froze and my dick started ejaculating! My mother was there on the doorway, draped in just a towel looking at me and smiling. Despite knowing I had been busted, all I could hear myself saying was, “U look gorgeous mom” and she chuckled.

She then slowly started moving towards me and I embarrassingly fumbled with my shorts and tried to cover myself when she held my hand, and made me look into her eyes. Then she said, “its me for u, and u for me son...there’s nothing u have to be afraid or ashamed about, I have wanted to do this since a long time”

“Isn’t this considered wrong” I asked innocently.

“society termed it wrong, but I think we will find it much more pleasurable” and she winked and took off the towel.

With that flick of her hand all my inhibitions and her self control seemed to vanish and I just grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her, as my shorts slid down. We just kissed softly for a while, both of us eager but nervous at the same time. I broke the kiss first and gently laid her down on my bed and lied on top of her. Her fair skin was just as soft as I had imagined it to be, as I gently began to massage her sides and her body, slowly moving upwards.

Finally my motions seemed to be having the desired effect as she started moaning and she slowly let my tongue into her mouth. I had seen enough of porn to know that she wanted to go all the way, so why delay. I started squeezing those heavenly boobs gently at first but with increasing pressure all the while kissing her and with my other hand started to rub her vagina. No sooner had I touched her there, she buckled hard and turned me over and this time her tongue was lashing inside my mouth. Her body wrapped around mine, was giving me such electrifying sensations that even though I had just cum, I was already hard again.

She was kissing me like a maniac, bending and buckling at every touch of my hand to her pussy. All of a sudden I shoved my fingers inside her, she bit hard at my shoulder to soften the moan that escaped her lips because I had put in two whole fingers inside in one go. I steadily fucked her with my fingers and she was going crazy with lust, mumbling all sorts of things. This was her first sexual contact in quite some time, and I intended to make the best of it. I couldn’t hold it any longer, my raging need to put my dick in her. I grabbed her by the waist again and pulled her a little up so that my face was just in level with her gorgeous boobs which made me forget my dick and remember my fetish for them, and all I did was suck on them till I finally felt her pull away and moan with sheer ecstasy, “put your dick where your fingers are” and then drove her tongue back into my mouth. I gently turned her over, our bodies a heap of limbs wrapped around each other.

My mom regularly used the dildo so I knew she wouldn’t be tight, so I plunged my 7inch dick right inside her hairless pussy and without a second thought started fucking her with steady strokes each time pulling half way out then back in. Her screams of pleasure only made it better, as her legs would squeeze with each inward thrust, and let lose when I pulled it out only to ram it back in. Our lips never parted the whole while, and her arms found my ass and pushed me inside right before every thrust. She was mewing like a little kitten, I could feel the vibrations my thrusting dick sent up to her entire body. The sensation was driving me mad, as I kept up the pounding of my dick into her soft, wet insides.

Our bodies were now sweating with the physical gratification, and I wanted to go on for much longer but I knew I was about to cum. So I slid my hands away from those, now erect nipples, and held her shoulders from behind. She couldn’t back away from my thrusts now and I began shoving my dick harder, now I heard moans of pure carnal pleasure as she began scratching my back and kissing me wildly. I held her with all my strength and kept fucking her till I felt that jet of sperm flow right inside my mothers cunt and I still didn’t stop. Her orgasm came right away as she began thrashing in my arms, but I didn’t care about the struggle.

Lilitorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilitorres

I was not going to let go until I was done, I wanted this to be the best sex she ever had. So I pulled all the way out and rammed it back in. She buckled her hips to meet my thrusts, we managed to do this for a about 8-10more thrusts and then she slouched below me.

We slept blissfully that night. I couldn’t remember a more peaceful state of mind, and the thrill of the possibilities for me to be devoid of all that sexual inexperience while helping out mom with her longing for male companionship at the same time, just shooting across my head. I always got philosophical when I felt light headed!

I woke up a few hours later wishing with all my heart it wasn’t a dream only to find me alone on my bed with my pants off...damn was this all a dream? I thought. As my mind raced I quickly remembered the moment and checked my left shoulder. Never in my life had I welcomed a dull throbbing pain with this much glee!

I went to the washroom and got freshened up as it was already 5am. When I went down to the hall I saw my mom curled up on the sofa drinking coffee. I didn’t even bother to put on a shirt, I basically half jogged to her and got on top of her and started to kiss her. The beautiful aroma of coffee and my mothers perfume wafted through me and that just intensified the pleasure at the desperation of her kiss, like she wanted this really badly, made it much better. As she took off her shawl, I undressed her from her nightgown in 2seconds flat.

From secretly watching her jerk off last evening to grinding against her crotch on the sofa the next morning about to make love for the second time, I didn’t know whether to marvel at the incredulity of it all, or at my luck! I did not want to waste any time and got directly to my experimenting, I slowly started shifting my kisses downwards all the while massaging her hips. She told me she loved the way I aroused her last night, well let’s keep it up, I thought. I then reached her marvellous breasts. It was a while before I moved away from engulfing her boobs and pinching and softly biting her hard nipples. She then quickly pushed me backwards and pulled off my shorts. I was thrilled at the way she handled my dick, her tiny soft hands squeezing it all over, I quickly forgot about wanting to go down on her. She then went down on her knees and slowly licked the head of my dick. I tried desperately to control my urges but she was too slow, I stood up held her head roughly and shoved my dick in her mouth halfway in. I could feel her warm mouth squeezing my dick and the head inside her gooey throat. Those few strokes were the first time I fucked her in the mouth, and I didn’t even realise I was doing so because of the intense pleasure I was getting from it. My dick fit so perfectly in her mouth; I was in a trance as I shoved it in quick strokes and slowly took it out. Her wet lips smoothly gliding on my shaft was arousing me beyond belief, she was played with my balls and squeezed my shaft before each thrust.

I was hard in just a couple of minutes, and I pulled it out of her mouth. She gurgled “that didn’t take u much time to get used to, did it”. I was a bit embarrassed, as she quickly cleaned her mouth and was back into my arms within seconds kissing me as if it was her life source. I could not believe the extent of things my mother was letting me do, and enjoying them as well. While we made out I was fingering her and sneaked my other hand from behind and softly started probing it in her ass. As a response to this she kissed me deeper and shoved her tongue down my throat, I would just grab the opportunity to do anything my mind thought of.

All thoughts of the cunnilingus forgotten, I went and lied down on top of her on the carpet gently rubbing her vagina with my dick, with one hand vigorously fingering her ass, her responding moans were lustful. If she was worried about rug burns, she did not show because she did not budge an inch and just pulled me down to kiss her again. All this foreplay had made my dick a hot hard shaft, and she excitedly began stroking it. We made out like that for a while, settling onto the carpet and finally my mind inflamed with the rush my mother was giving me gave up, so I turned her over me and I gently slid it inside her warm pussy. Her insides were so hot and I could feel her shaking in my arms, with increasing speed I started to fuck her. We didn’t take it slowly this time, no hints of shyness. She was howling and thrusting her hips on my strokes. I had to hold her, and wrap my hands around her to prevent her from going into frenzy but also because I had to fuck her! She constantly kept telling me to keep doing it, don’t stop. I couldn’t even fathom the pleasure, it was such an intense fuck that I could barely control myself from cumming right from the beginning. I kept drilling my cock into her, my hips having a mind of their own. She squealed and moaned and with a final groan of pleasure started cumming, and after a few long hard strokes I blew my load in her. This time we both lasted longer and both came at the same time, with almost triple the intensity of last night.

Superbly exhausted I didn’t even bother to take out my dick; I just whispered to her “I love u”

She whispered back “And I love u my darling”. I did not go to college that day.

After a heavy lunch nap and walk around the city park, me and mom were horny again!! Or at least I was. On the way home we talked about everything, from the way the anal probing made her cum harder to us both agreeing upon continuing to having sex since there was no need to use protection as she had a tubectomy a few years back. I tried to hide my excitement but she wasn’t paying attention, she kissed me on the forehead and put her arm into mine as we walked home.

As soon as we reached home I scooped her up in my arms, and kissed her while moving towards the guest room. I gently laid her down on the bed and moved towards the drawer to bring out her dildo, she blushed. I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by zafton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors