Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and the Extended Family: The Beginning Part 3

"uncle shaves his niece's pussy and becomes her first lover"

6
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My seventeenth birthday was the beginning of a new sexual freedom for my whole family, the beginning of many new and exciting sexual relationships.

August is always very hot and humid in East Texas, but that Saturday was exceptionally hot and humid. It was the kind of day when all I wanted to do was stretch out next to the pool and work on my tan while sipping tall glasses of ice tea but I had a lawn to cut, edge, and trim. By noontime, it had become so hot and humid that my sweat soaked blouse was clinging to me like a second skin.

When I stopped by the house to refill my thermos, I found Rachel vacuuming the living room carpet, topless. It had become so hot that even the air conditioners couldn't keep up with it.

"Rachel, would you mind if Jeff or Pete saw you naked? Would you like to have sex with them?"

"Hell no, I would love to have them both at the same time."

"Me too. Well maybe not both of them at the same time, not right away anyway."

Rachel stopped vacuuming, followed me into the kitchen, and stood in front of the air conditioner. I watched her nipples harden as I stripped off my sweat soaked clothes. Walking over to her, I knelt down before her and stripped off her skirt and panties.

"Rachel, I think we should make clothing optional around here. I mean it seems like we're taking them off all the time so why bother putting any on. We can keep a robe handy just in case we have unexpected visitors. What do you think, honey?"

"Jesus Becky, I was just thinking the same thing. Let's do it."
Inhaling the sweet nectar of her womanhood, brought thoughts of our love making rushing back and I felt my own nipples spring erect. Leaning forward, I kissed her neatly shaven mound.

"When did you shave your pussy? You were as hairy as me this morning? What a fucking turn on."

She moaned softly as I kissed her shaven mound, moving slowly towards her wet, beckoning slit.

"Oh, my God, Becky…ahhh…Bobby did…a couple…of…ahhh, hours…ahhh…ago. Oh sweet Jesus, Becky, what's happening to me? I'm so fucking horny today. Ohhhh, Jesus."

Pulling her slowly down to the floor, I straddled her and lowered my dripping, hairy pussy to her face.

"Me too."

Licking her bloated pussy lips, I worked my tongue up and down between them, circling her little love button.

"Becky, that feels so fucking good. Don't stop. Make me come. Oh God, please make me cum. Ohhhh goddd I'mmm goiiinnnggg to cummmm."

Grabbing my ass she pulled my hairy mound down to her lips and jammed her tongue inside me like it was a tiny cock. I moaned into her pussy as my orgasm started building up deep inside me. Rachel started moving under me, humping my mouth and tongue. Rachel moaned steadily as she tongued my little erect clit, pushing me higher and higher on my upward flight to paradise.

Then, as quickly as it started it was over. We both erupted, bathing each other's faces with our sweet juices. Swiveling around I licked my juices from her lips and face as she licked hers from my lips and face.

Sometime later, Rachel gathered up our clothes to dump in the laundry as I left to finish cutting the lawn. Much later, I was sitting on the porch swing when Jeff walked up the steps and stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth dropped open as he took in my nakedness.

"Jeff, Rachel and I have a new rule, you can't come in unless you're wearing nothing more than your birthday suit and a smile. Well, a big, hard cock is always welcome by us ladies."

Jeff seemed frozen in place.

"Come on Jeff, get naked and set here with me."

Slowly Jeff took off his work boots, socks, and Jean cutoff. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his hardening cock stood at half mass. Slowly he sat down close beside me but not so close that our bodies touched. I slid up against him and took his cock in my hand, stroking it slowly.

"Jeff, do you like girls with shaved pussies?"

His cock was growing harder as I stroked it and massaged his softball size balls.

"Do Iiiiii…."

"…like girls with shaved pussies. Bobby shaved Rachel's and the sight of it made me so fucking horny that I had to eat her out right on the kitchen floor. I want to shave mine but I'm afraid I might cut something important. Jeff would you shave my sweet little hot pussy?"

His cock was throbbing in my hand now and I stroked it a little faster as his cock knob turned an angry purplish and started dripping hot precum on my hand.

"Ahhh…yeahhhh…sure. Oh…Lorddd…Becky…I'm going to cummm all over the porch if you keep that up."

I pumped even harder and faster.

"No you're not, honey. You are going to cum for your little Becky. You're going to shoot your wad in my hot little mouth. You're going to fill my mouth with your sweet, hot cum. You're going to shoot your jism all the way down my throat."

Slipping off the swing, I knelt between his thighs.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Grabbing his balls in my other hand, I squeezed them gently, massaging them. The huge vein running up the underside of that steel like shaft throbbing forcefully against my palm as I closed my mouth over him. Slowly I worked him deeper down my throat until my nose was buried in his hairy crotch. Slowly I started working him in and out of my throat, circling his cock knob with my tongue.

As Jeff wrapped his fingers in my shoulder length, Raven Black hair, I slipped a hand between my thighs to play with my throbbing clit. As Jeff humped my mouth, I fingered myself furiously.

Suddenly his cock began spewing his steamy hot cum in my mouth. As the first mighty jet struck the back of my throat, I started cumming too. It seemed like we kept cumming for a thousand years as he pumped gallons of his delicious cream in my mouth and down my throat faster than I could swallow it and it seeped out between my lips and his shaft.

As his cock grew soft and slipped from between my lips, I rested my face against his hard, muscular inner thigh. I held his soft member in my hand as I licked his hairy balls. Slowly, his cock started to respond to my caresses again.

"Come on. Time to shave my hot little pussy."

Holding on his cock, I led him inside and up to my room. I had planned on this and had everything ready for him. Spread out on the side of my bed were hair clippers, shaving cream, and a safety razor. Lying down on the bed, I spread my legs wide giving Jeff free access to my crotch. He started slowly, working the clippers closer and closer to my swollen vaginal lips. Holding the clippers body against them he let the soft vibrations travel through them to my clit, just the way I use to use my vibrator.

"Jeff, you're turning me on with that damn thing. Jesus getting a hair cut never felt this fucking fantastic. Keep that up and I'm going to cum."

Jeff finished clipping and laid the clippers against my blood-engorged lips as he wiped my partially shaven mound with a wet face clothe.

"Trudy always did several times before I finished. I was hoping you would get pleasure from this too."

Jeff left the clippers work their magic on my throbbing clit as he spread shaving cream all over my crotch. Reaching out I took his cock in my hand urging him to slide up on the bed. As his cock grew hard in my hand, I started to climax.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to cum."

Slipping a finger inside me, he pushed me over the edge into that warm sea of blissful release. Humping his finger, I climaxed.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm cummming."

When my body settled back down on the bed, Jeff started spreading the mentholated shaving cream all over my crotch. I stroke Jeff's rigid member faster as he started shaving me with the safety razor. As he neared my sensitive lips, he placed a hand over them to keep from nicking them with the razor. Unlike the clippers, the safety razor didn't do much for me but Jeff massaged my clit through my bloated lips bringing me right along with him on his way to shooting his wad all over my bed.

"Oh, Becky, Trudy never made sure I had fun too. Damn, I love you honey. I've always loved you but…ohhhh…my…God…faster honey…harder honey…almost there."

As his tongue slipped inside me, I pumped as fast and as hard as I could. Suddenly, Jeff's cock erupted like Old Faithful, spewing his jism four feet into the air to cascade down on my titties and face. As his cum coated my face and hair, I started cumming.

Minutes passed before I could speak again.

"Jeff, I want you inside me now. I want your cock to be the first man to fuck me. Please, Jeff…I need it sooo fucking bad.'

"Jesus, Becky, I don't think I can get it up again. You've drained me."

"You can do it for me. I know you can."

I held him in my hands, stroking his flaccid shaft. Slowly, ever so slowly that beautiful hunk of meat started to respond to my touch. Kneeling over him, I licked his shaft, running my tongue over and around its head. Minutes passed. Suddenly he started to get hard again. Taking him in my mouth, I sucked long and hard until he was even harder than before.

"Jesus, Becky, I didn't think I could get it up again. Jesus, I love you."

Kneeling between my thighs, he placed my knees over his shoulders. Spreading me open with his fingers he slowly eased himself inside me, inch by inch, until our pubic bones met. He held himself there, motionless, letting my body adjust to the new fullness. Finally, he started pumping in and out of me picking up speed with each thrust. Slowly, my body started responding to his, my hips flying up to meet him thrust for thrust. Slowly he brought me to the point of no return. When release finally came for me, it was so sweet that tears flowed down my cheeks. Jeff didn't fuck me that afternoon; he made love to me.




Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments