Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the Country: Part 1 The Things Wet Dreams are Made of

"Mother discovers the joy of sex with her adopted son during a heat wave."

6
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Let me begin these memoirs by telling you that I was adopted when I was three years old by a young couple who couldn't have children of their own. My mom to be was infertile. Three years after adopting me, they adopted twin girls, Rachel and Renee, who were five at the time. Four years after that, a few weeks after my 10 th birthday, “Dad” was killed when he lost control of the twin engine Cessna that he was piloting and crashed into the side of a mountain. After that, “Mom” raised us as a single parent.

Mom raised us as a single parent out of necessity. Even at ten I would have described my mother as being beautiful. I would even had gone so far as to describe her as being sexy, if I had known what that word really meant back then. She never remarried because all the men she met were either too young young for her, too old for her, or already happily married. She struggled to raise us all alone on what she earned as a dance instructor at a local dance studio—you would recognize the name of the dance studio if I was to mention it because they have studios all over the world—and the going had been tough. We lived in a tiny three-bedroom apartment in a poorer section of the city. She went without, but she saw that we never did. For seven long years we lived in that tiny one bathroom apartment, then a miracle happened, mom won the lottery. Oh, it wasn't the Mega-Millions Lottery or anything close to it, but it was enough for us to buy a lovely little house in the country and furnish it the way we wanted to. Mom bought a new car for herself and a slightly used car for me. Mom was able to pay cash for everything and still have a few thousand left over to put into a savings account. I turned seventeen the week after we moved into our new home.

Wait! I need to go back one year and start over so you will better understand the relationship that was starting to develop between Cathy and me. Cathy—Cathy is my mom's Christian name—turned 32 on May the 2nd and I turned 16 on May the 10th. Cathy and I had been celebrating our birthdays on the same day ever since I was fourteen. Our part of the country was hit with a real heat wave that summer. As the Dog Days of Summer descended upon us, the inner city where we lived turned into a veritable Steam Bath. Our apartment felt like we were living in a sauna bath. The city's power grid just couldn't handle the extra load of everyone running their air conditioners at maximum output 24 hours a day. There were brown outs and rolling black outs almost every day, blackouts that often lasted ten to twelve hours at a time. Cathy sent the girls to spend the summer with her sister on their farm, while we stayed home alone to brave the heat. We had to. Cathy had her job at the dance studio to go to and I had just started working my first real job as an auto mechanic's helper at the local Ford dealership.

The apartment was a sauna bath even when the power was on and the air conditioner set on high. Our small window units just couldn't handle the heat wave. After the girls had left for the country, Cathy started running around the house in her sleep shirt. Then the first blackout hit us, a blackout that was to last for several days. Even that sleep shirt became like a furnace around Cathy's body and she stripped down to her skimpy panties and bras. For the first time in my life I was seeing her almost naked and for the first time I realized just how beautiful and sexy she really was. Cathy, at 32, had the kind of face and body girls half her age would have killed for. She had the long, slender legs and hard, muscular thighs of a ballerina; a tiny, wasp-like waist; and high-riding titties that jutted straight out from her body like two missile nosecones. In the light of day, the scrap of cotton that passed for a bra barely covered her saucer-size, ruddy-colored areola and thimble-sized nipples, which were clearly outlined in the thin, cotton fabric and her thin panties showed that Cathy was a natural redhead. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. At first she would catch me looking and pretend that she didn't notice me looking but as day passed into night, she would catch me looking at her and smile over at me. For the first time in my life I started wondering what it would be like to make love to my mother, to become my mother's lover.

We headed off to our bedrooms right after dinner—we had gas so we could cook—but it was just too damn hot to sleep. Apparently we had both tried to sleep naked because Cathy was as naked as I was when we literally bumped into one another on our way to the living room. I lit two candles on the end-tables and we sat down side by side on the small sofa, our bodies touching. After a couple of minutes sitting there quietly, Cathy laid her head on my shoulder.

NatalieXO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieXO

Without thinking about what I was doing I slid an arm around her waist and pulled her body tighter against me. She sighed contently.

“Damn, I really miss your dad. I miss him more with every passing day.”

Cathy went quiet again as I felt her tears spilling down on my flushed flesh.

“I know. I really loved him too.”

“I loved him, Jimmy, but what I miss most is having him hold me like this. I miss having him in my bed. I miss having him make love to me. Christ, I haven't had any real loving since he died.”

Cathy was crying so hard now that her body was convulsing against my side.

“You know, Mom, I've always...”

“Stop! Please call me Cathy. We sitting here naked...couldn't you just think of me as a girl?”

“Cathy, what I was going to ask you was why did you stop dating?”

Cathy twisted around toward me and placed her arm around my chest.

“I stopped because I never found a man that could satisfy me in bed. I always felt as if they were using my pussy to masturbate with. They would get hard, slam it in me, shoot off inside me, and then roll off me leaving me to get myself off. I just got tired of having men get their rocks off with me and not give a damn about my needs, not caring that they were leaving me unfulfilled, leaving me to get myself off. I mean if I had to play with myself anyway, I could do that at home. Do you masturbate much, Jimmy?”

“Yeah...four or five times every night before going to bed. I have to, to keep from having wet dreams.”

As hot as it was, I felt my cock starting to get hard.

“Do you ever think about me when you masturbate? Have you ever had sexual thoughts about me”

“I don't think so...no, not before I saw you in bra and panties earlier.”

Cathy took the head of my cock in her hot, moist hand, sliding it slowly along my shaft until she cupped my nuts in her trembling hand.

“Jesus, honey...I always thought that your father was hung like a fucking horse, but you're even bigger than he was. Jimmy...make love to me...Please!!”

Cathy had been stroking my shaft as she talked and my cock sprung erect as I felt my hot precum starting to seep from the slit in its swollen head.

Cathy...are you sure you want me to?”

In answer Cathy stood up and straddled my thighs, lowering her sopping wet pussy down on my throbbing erections. As our pubic bones smashed together, she fell forward against my chest, our parted lips locking over one another. Our tongues met like two fiery serpents engaged in mortal combat, a pyrotechnic display of need exploded on the backs of my tightly closed eyelids. As our tongues continued to devour one another, I grasped Cathy's hips, guiding her as she started sliding up and down on my rampant shaft. I had never felt anything as exciting before in my life. Cathy would rise slowly all the way up on my throbbing shaft until just the swollen head remained inside her and then drop down again, grinding her pubic bone against mine as they smacked together.

I felt Cathy's long nails digging into my back as her movements became more frantic. Finally breaking our kiss, she sunk her teeth in my shoulder as I felt her juices gushing out around my shaft and soaking my hairy crotch and inner thighs. I dug my fingertips into her hips and pumped her grasping pussy faster on my steel-like shaft. Then it happened. Cathy's pussy muscles begun convulsing around my shaft, pushing me over the top, and we climaxed together. It seemed like I was never going to stop shooting off inside her steamy, hot hole. It felt like I had pumped gallons of cum inside her before she went limp in my arms and we toppled off the sofa, landing on the floor in a tangle of arms and legs. Cathy was laying on top me with me still inside her.

“Christ, Cathy, I have never felt so satisfied. You make me so fucking happy. Jesus, I'm fallen in love with you....”

Yeah, I know...me too. Been so fucking long since I've felt completely satisfied after having sex.... You know, darling, I think I can sleep now.”

I had closed one hand over her ass, pressing her crotch tightly against mine, helping her hold me inside her. My other hand pressed her titties tightly against my chest.

“I think I can sleep now too.”

“Am I too heavy for you? Would it be alright if we slept this way, with me lying on top of you and with you still inside me?”

“Cathy, I would love to fall asleep every night with you in my arms and my cock buried inside you.

We fell quiet and drifted off to sleep. The feeling of Cathy's warm body comforting me, assuring me that all was right with my world.

Published 
Written by Ramrod1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments