Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Break

"Two college freshmen get more than a tan in Florida."

151
22 Comments 22
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words

My niece Lexi is a freshman at Columbia University in New York City. Last month, she called me to ask if she and a friend could come to my house for spring break. She is my sister’s youngest. I told her she was always welcome to come to Florida, and that it was fine with me as long as her mother said it was okay. I let her know I had to work so she would have the house to herself. I also let her know she could use my car if she wanted to go to the beach.

Lexi and I are close. Since I have no children, she has become like a daughter to me. She always calls to chat with me. We’ve had some very intimate conversations. I think she tells me things that she won’t even tell her mother. Our relationship is more like I am her older sister. In reality, I am old enough to be her grandmother. I was excited to have her stay with me.

I have a close friend, Kevin. He and I are what you would call fuck-buddies. Neither one of us is interested in an exclusive relationship. He lives in Boston and travels for business. He always makes it a point to wind up in Florida on his trips. We sometimes go for several weeks without seeing one another. When we do get together, it is usually a nonstop fuck-a-thon. Kevin is almost ten years younger than me, muscular, good-looking, and he is hung like a horse.

He and I exchanged keys a while back, so he can let himself in if I’m not home. I do the same when I am in Boston. Our friendship is one of convenience. We don’t call each other and usually don’t get involved in each other’s business. Because Lexi and I are close, he has met her on several occasions. I wasn’t expecting him, so I never mentioned that Lexi and her friend were coming to stay with me for a week.

Since the pandemic, I’ve kept a home office. It used to be a pool cabana, so it is separate from the house. Because it is not part of the main house, I had a security camera installed so I could see if anyone was at the front door of my office. It has a large sliding glass door that allows access to the pool area. This day I decided to work from home. I was in my office early and stayed in there all day. Lexi and her friend Kara didn’t know I was there. I didn’t want to interfere with their fun time together. After all, who wants a parent figure hanging around?

In the early afternoon, I saw someone at the front door. It was Kevin. I wasn’t expecting him, and he didn’t know I had guests. The house was empty when he arrived and went directly to the master bedroom. I left my office to greet him and let him know that we weren’t alone.

Before I could get to him, he had already entered my bedroom and stripped off his sweat-soaked clothes. He needed to shower. Before he showered, he decided to cool off with a quick swim in the pool. By the time I arrived at my bedroom, he pulled back the drapes that covered the sliding glass door leading outside from the bedroom to the pool. I stood in the hallway outside the door to see what he would do.

He found my eighteen-year-old niece sunning herself, nude. Lexi’s nineteen-year-old friend Kara was next to her, also nude. He was shocked. He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t think they saw him. He pulled the drapes closed. Curiosity got the best of him, though. He made sure he left the drape open a few inches, so he had a clear view of them.

I could tell Kevin didn’t know what to do. He sat on the edge of the bed as his cock started to stiffen at the sight of these young nubiles. Kevin and I have been friends for over a year. He had never thought about Lexi as anything but my niece, and the few times he was around her, treated her like he was her uncle. Now he sits on the edge of the bed gawking at her beautifully bronzed body stroking his cock at the sight of her and her friend.

Lexi is five feet seven, inches tall, weighs about 115 pounds, and has long straight dirty blond hair. She lay still on her back showing the natural curly hair of her bush. I think he was surprised that she was near titless. Her nipples were small and rock-hard. Whenever he was around she wore a heavily padded bra.

Kara was her opposite. She was short, just five feet tall. Her hair was jet black and she was sporting very large D-cup tits with very dark and firm nipples. The only similarity was the curly hair between her legs.

It was apparent that when no one was home, they often sunbathed nude, the proof being the lack of tan lines on both these vixens. I knew Kevin well enough that I knew he was fantasizing about what it would be like to fuck these seductive nymphs.

After a few minutes, Kara looked at Lexi and started to run her fingers through her hair. Then she ran her hand down her shoulder and across her tits. Her nipples hardened and Kara started to pinch and twist them. I could tell that Lexi enjoyed the feeling of being touched.

The girls stood up and positioned the lounge chairs to face the sliding glass door. I think they knew he was visible. He had to know they could see him, but that didn’t stop him from pleasuring himself. He positioned himself in a way that the three of them could all look at one another. Lexi and Kara decided to put on a show for Kevin.

Lexi spread her legs wide, exposing her young pink pussy to Kevin. Then Kara ran her finger along her swollen clit. I could tell by Lexi’s reaction that this wasn’t the first time her nub was being explored by Kara, it was too familiar. He took a chance and pulled the drapes wide open so they could see him clearly with his cock in his hand. Neither girl moved.

Kara stood up and came to the door. Kevin started to panic, he wasn’t sure what was next. She motioned for him to come outside. He reluctantly opened the door. I could feel my juices start to flow. I instinctively started to pleasure myself as I watched this salacious behavior unfold before my eyes. I could hear and see everything as if I was sitting next to them.

“Do you like what you see? We both knew you were home and we don’t mind if join us.”

I know Lexi, they were both having fun making him feel uncomfortable with this situation. He stepped out of the bedroom onto the pool deck, pulled a lounge chair next to them, and sat down. I, in turn, snuck into the walk-in closet so I could have a better view of what was going on.

Lexi was staring at Kevin’s dick. “Now I know why my aunt loves being with you. I’ll bet you know how to use that thing.”

Kevin smiled and said, “Your Aunt is quite satisfied.”

That was an understatement. I crave his cock, his tongue, and his fingers. He can make me come in minutes. What I heard next shocked me.

Kara giggled and said “You know Lexi is a virgin, right? She is all talk, but she has never had a man fuck her. She’s never even given a boy a blowjob.”

Then after a slight hesitation, she added, “On the other hand, I love to suck and fuck a big cock.”

It must have been like he was in a dream. He knows that nothing good could come out of this. On the other hand, I knew the girls needed to keep this to themselves as much as he did.

Kara lifted herself off the lounge chair and started toward Kevin. Lexi raised the back of the chair so she could watch what was about to take place. Kevin’s cock was thick and above average. Kara straddled Kevin’s chair and leaned over to engulf his cock in her little mouth. She was able to deep-throat his member.

She stopped and asked playfully, “Am I doing it the right way?”

Kevin said, “You give head like a fucking pro.”

Kara smiled and went back to work on Kevin’s cock, stroking and sucking him, working his erection.

Lexi chimed in asking Kara, “Teach me how to do that without gagging. I want to satisfy a man with my mouth.”

Kara answered, “C’mon over here so you can get a better look.”

Lexi got up from the lounge chair and kneeled next to Kara. Kevin’s erection was like a broom handle, straight and solid. He was glistening from Kara’s effort.

He suggested “Before we go any further, why don’t we go inside and get comfortable on the bed? Lexi is kneeling on the concrete. That is going to hurt in just a few minutes.”

Both girls agreed as Kevin led the way, following him through the glass door into my bedroom from the poolside lanai. Kevin lay on his back on the bed, putting his hands behind his head waiting to be serviced. Kara took her position on his left side, and Lexi was to his right, and now I was only a few feet away watching from my closet.

Kara looked at Lexi and said, “Hold the base of your man’s cock and start slow. Use your tongue to get it wet. Lick it on the bottom just like you lick my pussy. Do it like this.”

She ran her tongue up and down Kevin’s pulsating vein from the base up to the head. “It will give him a great feeling of anticipation. It will drive him crazy and he’ll want more.”

Lexi listened intently as Kara continued, “Work your way up to the tip of his cock. Make sure your mouth is wet and start to slowly take it in.”

Then she swallowed Kevin in one smooth motion.

“Try not to let your teeth dig into his dick. You just slide it into your mouth with a slight sucking pressure as far as you feel comfortable. If it is too big to go all the way down, use your hand as a guide to hold the base.”

The student was ready to take the cock that her aunt enjoyed so many times before her. She started as instructed. Her mouth opened and she took him in.

Kevin complimented her. “You’re a fast learner.”

She looked into his eyes and smiled. Then she engulfed his shaft, bobbing her head up and down. Kevin started to lose himself in the moment. Lexi didn’t go as deep as Kara, but she was doing a fine job of making him desire more.

As I watched this unfold, I had to muffle my moans. My fingers were working my clit as if I was watching a porno late at night. I wish I had access to one of my vibrators. Watching my niece going down on Kevin made my knees weak. I came over and over.

Kara said, “That’s good, he is enjoying your mouth. Just keep doing it like that.”

Then Kara got up. She turned to face Lexi throwing a leg across his body and she mounted Kevin’s face.

“You keep doing that Lexi. I want to enjoy his tongue. Now suck my pussy, Kevin!”

I wanted to join in, but I knew that would ruin the mood. I continued to finger my pussy enjoying the lewd act in front of me.

Kara started to scrape her clit along the stubble of his unshaven face. She cooed as a rush of satisfaction ran through her body. Kevin buried his tongue deep into her tight little hole causing her to moan. Then he started to dart his tongue in and out of her.

“Your pussy is sweet,” he said.

She started whimpering, “Oh God, I’m coming, I’m coming, oh God, please don’t stop.”

Kara gushed. Her come was flowing into his mouth and down his face. The whole time, Lexi was still mouth fucking him. Kara was spent, dismounting his face, and lying flat on the bed, still panting from her orgasm. So was I.

Kevin was building up and asked Lexi “Has anyone ever come in your mouth?”

She looked up and giggled saying, “Never a man.” I understood that to mean that she's sucked pussy, I'm guessing Kara’s.’

Lexi was steady and firm with her technique. One final stroke with her mouth toward the base was all it took. He groaned as he poured his liquid into her virgin throat. Lexi gagged at the volume and force which he spewed into her.

Kara said, “Lexi, let it run out of your mouth, don’t let it choke you.”

She followed Kara’s instructions as gobs of cum slid down her chin dripping onto her tits.

Kara took this opportunity to lick Lexi clean. Lexi laid back and enjoyed the feeling of her best friend and her aunt’s lover taking her to a place she had never been. Kara spent some extra time as her tongue passed across Lexi’s puffy little nipples, down her firm belly then, between her legs. Both Kara and Kevin took turns sucking Lexi’s pussy making her shake with pleasure. Kara almost brought her to the brink, and then she stopped. She was the controlling type and enjoyed teasing and denying Lexi pleasure.

Lexi screamed, “Don’t stop now! I am so close! Please don’t!”

Kevin went back to her pussy, flailing his tongue across her swollen bulge. Again, Lexi screamed, this time with the satisfaction of a tidal wave of orgasm.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

Under my breath, I quietly moaned, “Kevin! Suck it! It’s all yours!”

When Lexi was done the three lay naked in my bed. Kevin had a thought. My nightstand contained a variety of toys and lubricants to create orgasms beyond both Lexi's and Kara’s wildest fantasies. As Kevin pulled out one device after another, both girls gasped at a red twelve-inch rubber dildo.

Kara said, “That looks like it would be fun.”

'It is,' I thought.

Lexi just stared in amazement and wondered out loud, “That is huge. How will it fit, it looks painful.”

Again, in my mind, I agreed, 'It was.'

Kevin smiled. He explained, “A little pain and discomfort leads to extreme pleasure.”

He was right.

He added, “Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want.”

It pleased me that he wasn’t going to force either of these she-devils to endure anything that they didn’t want to do.

He stroked Lexi’s hair. I couldn’t help noticing how much she looked like me when I was eighteen. His cock started to recover. This didn’t go unnoticed by either girl.

Kara was looking through the assortment of toys. She was trying to decide which one would be the most fun for both her and Lexi. She picked up my small pink rabbit. It had bunny ears that vibrated at multiple speeds.

She was curious as she handed it to Kevin. “How do you use this?”

He pushed her down on the bed and pressed the button to start the rabbit. Kevin spread Kara’s pussy open to expose her slick clit and said, “You take the ears of the rabbit and place your clitoris between them. The ears vibrate the sides of your clit while the middle vibrates the top moving it the length of your nub. You can increase the intensity as needed.”

Kara immediately writhed in a frenzy.

It wasn't long before she cried out, “Harder! Harder! Harder! Oh fuck, harder!”

He ran the rabbit up and down her clit then handed it to her to satisfy herself while he turned his attention to Lexi. She was still fascinated with the large red rubber dildo as she held it in her hand. She was stroking it and still couldn’t imagine taking it into her small virgin hole.

Kevin looked over at her and said, “You’re not ready for that.”

For a moment I remembered the night he tied me to a chair. He had me sit upright in the chair, jamming that dildo in my rectum. He spread my legs to the outside of the seat and tied me tight so I couldn’t move. I was sitting on that dildo for an hour. It was tight in my ass while he made me watch as he fucked another woman. I moaned and begged to be fucked. It was the night of my first threesome. I wondered how I would react if Lexi was tied up as I watched her being fucked by him.

Then he asked, “Are you really a virgin?”

Slightly embarrassed, Lexi reluctantly shook her head no. This didn’t surprise me.

Kevin was puzzled and asked, “Why did Kara say you are? It is nothing to be ashamed of.”

She was comfortable around Kevin when they met in the past and didn’t seem to feel awkward when he asked about it.

She explained, “Kara and I were playing with one another about two months ago and it happened. She got carried away as she was rubbing me. She entered me with her fingers. It wasn’t as pleasant as I expected. It even hurt a little, but I wanted to try to enjoy it. Kara always tells me how wonderful it is. I’ve never had sex with a man. A few boys at school have tried but, they all seem to fumble around and have no idea what to do. I’m not a lesbian. Kara just seems to know how to make me feel complete.”

Okay, that did surprise me.

He understood. Kara heard Lexi telling him the story and seemed very proud of herself that she was Lexi’s first. She was lying next to them staying busy with the rabbit breathing hard with each tremor.

Kevin picked up a tube of strawberry lube, opened it, and squeezed a dab out. With a single finger, he spread it on the outer lips of her cunt. Her eyes shut as she began to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments