Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Daughter

"Stacy's mom isn't the only one that's got it going on."

119
9 Comments 9
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

"Oh, Fuck. OH Fuck. OH FUCK...YES!" Stacy yelled as my tongue flicked across her clit, and my fingers slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. I kissed up her body and made my way to her neck. As I reached her neck, my dick slid into her gaping hole easily. She moaned and clawed my back as she pulled me closer.

A teenage girl's voice from the other side of the bedroom door said, "No siblings!"

I couldn't help but crack up with a laugh as I pounded into her mom. Stacy giggled but seemed otherwise unfazed to know her daughter was on the other side of the door as she listened to us fuck. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed me to go faster and harder. She moaned loudly with every thrust and dug her nails into my ass.

We were both getting close as she panted, "Fuck" over and over.

Suddenly, she let out a cry of random noises as she spasmed uncontrollably. I blasted into her every drop I had to offer.

Once we caught our breath and put on some clothes, we went to the living room. Becky was sitting on the couch as she watched TV. She glanced over at us as we walked in and seemed rather grumpy.

She grumbled, "Better not get pregnant, damn it."

Stacy waved her off with a smile and sat down on the couch.

In a mocking tone, I said, "You're just jealous it wasn't you," and patted the top of her head as I walked by.

"What? No! I do not want to be any part of... that," Becky said, doing her best to look disgusted, but I thought I saw a twinkle in her eye.

Stacy said with a sarcastic grin, "You want to fuck him, fuck him."

I gave Becky a quizzical look, hoping she would say something along the lines of, 'Hell yeah, let's fuck!' I mean, it's not every day your girlfriend basically gives you permission to fuck her extremely hot eighteen-year-old daughter. Predictably, Becky's response was nothing of the sort.

She mocked a gag with a finger and said, "Gross."

I noticed she moved her legs to where I could see right up the leg hole in her extremely short shorts. She didn't have any underwear on, and her shaved pussy was on full display. Though her mom couldn't see it from that angle. Becky caught my gaze and gave me a mischievous grin. She scratched her well-toned thigh and subtly moved her shorts so I couldn't see anymore.

Around midnight, Stacy went to bed. I stayed up to watch more of the show we had been bingeing. Becky moved next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. In and of itself, her doing that was not out of the ordinary. Yet, my mind was still on the sneak peek I had up her shorts. Along with that mischievously sexy grin she gave me when she noticed she was being watched.

I gazed down at her cleavage displayed in the low-cut, light pink tank top she had on. It was stretched tight against her breast, but the rest was loose. I looked further down and noticed her hand was between her legs. One of her fingers looked to be in the leg hole of her shorts.

I asked to be sure I had it right, "Are you playing with yourself?"

She looked at me stunned but didn't move her hand as she said, "What? No!"

Then her finger flicked, and it looked to be just about the correct position to flick her clit.

I grinned, "Right. Must be my mistake."

She gave me that mischievously sexy grin again, "Do you want me to?"

"That is entirely up to you," I said in an attempt to be diplomatic.

Becky moved her the leg of her shorts over and let me watch as she slid her finger over her glistening shaved slit. Her clit stuck out slightly at the top, and she rubbed circles around it. She was merely starting to breathe harder when suddenly she stopped, closed her legs in a hurry, and acted like she had just been watching the show the whole time.

I looked up to see Stacy in the kitchen getting some water. After Stacy shuffled back to bed, Becky turned in her seat, moved her back against the armrest, and ensured I could see everything as she played with herself.

I asked, in a whisper, "Would you like some help with that?"

She took her shorts off, just barely moving her butt to do so, and asked like she was completely confused, "Help with what?"

She slid a finger into her pussy, while giving me that sexy, mischievous grin.

"Well, if I can't help, maybe I can join?" I asked hopefully.

My dick strained against my jeans, in need of relief.

She shrugged and continued to finger herself. I pulled out my dick and started stroking as I watched her finger slide in and out of her. Her thumb brushed her clit every time she slid her finger in. Becky picked up the pace as she watched my hand move up and down my shaft. She breathed relatively heavily, and her face was completely red.

She yanked her shirt off. It wasn't doing much to hide her perfect perky tits anyway, but I still loved the view. They looked big on her slim frame, but each one was not much more than a handful. Her light pink nipples stuck out, hard as rocks.

I slid my jeans down to my knees so the zipper would stop poking me in the balls, but it seemed Becky took that as an invention. I didn't complain when she sat on my lap and rubbed her smooth pussy against my dick. Her hips moved back and forth and added lubrication to my dick with her juices.

Her tits were almost at eye level. I wanted to bury my face in them but thought better of it. I wasn't sure how she would react if I pushed things forward. I didn't have to wait long, though. She grabbed my head and shoved my face into her cleavage.

She slid her hips forward, raised up, and sat on my dick. It impaled her, and she gave a soft moan in my ear. Fuck she was tight. She bottomed out on my balls and smashed them under her ass. Slowly, she moved up and down and skewered herself on my rigid shaft. Becky built up speed as I kissed, licked, and sucked her nipples. I squeezed her ass as she moved. She panted and moaned incoherently.

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

Every time she buried my dick deep inside, she'd let out a sigh mixed with a moan. I could feel the head of my dick hitting her cervix when she bottomed out. I was getting close, but I wanted to make this last as long as possible.

Fuck, she was hot. Her frame was tall, slim, and well-toned from years of running track. With her brown hair and long face, she almost looked like a young Alanis Morissette. She smelled good, too. Besides the delightful smell of young pussy getting fucked, there was a sweet aroma of vanilla.

Her breathing started to get ragged as she moved up and down, and rubbing her tits in my face the entire time. Suddenly, she smashed my face into her cleavage so hard I could hardly breathe and let out a throaty growl just above my head. Her pussy squeezed my dick hard, and I could feel the ripples of her muscles across the length of my shaft. That was too much for me to take, and I coated her insides with my cum.

Becky took a moment to catch her breath before she looked me in the eyes with a grin. Her sexy grin faded quickly as her gaze went over my head.

"Fuck," she said in a flat tone.

I tilted my head back, and Stacy stood there with nothing to cover her good-sized breast. She was behind the couch, looking at us like she couldn't believe what she saw.

I tried for an easy grin as I raised my hands in surrender, "Hey, you said we could."

Stacy was staring daggers at Becky, still sitting on my dick, and asked, "How could you?"

Becky stammered, "I...well...it...I don't know. Just kinda happened."

Stacy said with a quiet but menacing tone, "Get off him, now," and she walked around the front of the couch.

Becky sat on the couch next to me and watched as her naked mother came around. Stacy put her hands on her daughter's knees and spread them wide. A drop of my cum dripped onto the sofa.

Stacy looked between her daughter's legs, smiled, and said, "Well, that looks tasty."

She lowered her head and licked the drop of cum from her daughter. Becky seemed to be shocked. Unable to move, speak, or react in any way. At least for a moment. Her mom's tongue appeared to get the better of her, though. She relaxed and put a hand on her mom's head. I turned so I could gain a better view. Becky started moaning just before Stacy pulled her head away and looked at me.

She commanded, "Well, don't just sit there watching. Get over here and fuck me."

Never one to disobey orders, I got up and moved behind Stacy. I took a moment to admire her perfectly shaped ass before sliding my dick into her already dipping hole. I locked eyes with Becky as I gripped her mom's hips and slid into her. I have no idea how I was ready to go again so soon, but I wasn't complaining.

I pounded into Stacy as I stared into Becky's eyes. She was already breathing hard and seemed to enjoy her mom's oral attention a great deal. I couldn't see exactly what happened, but I could see Stacy's face was buried in her daughter's pussy. The closer Becky got, the nearer I got. Stacy seemed to moan into Becky's pussy with every hard thrust I shoved into her. It was only a few minutes before Stacy pulled back from her daughter's pussy. She moaned, groaned, and shook with what appeared to be the strongest orgasm I've watched her have.

After a few minutes, Stacy asked Becky, "Swap?"

Becky didn't even hesitate a little. She jumped off the couch and got on her hands and knees as she waited for her mother on the sofa. She shook her ass back and forth like a happy puppy waiving its tail. I was mesmerized as I watched it sway. A nice little ass with plump cheeks. Her ass wasn't as shapely as her mom's, but damn, it looked good. I lined up my dick and slid smoothly into her.

As the head of my dick smashed into her cervix, Becky let out a guttural sound of pleasure. It occurred to me that some of the lubrication I was feeling was her mom's saliva. Which I considered to be a great addition. I pounded Becky as she buried her head into her mom's pussy. I had been getting close to Stacy. With Becky's pussy so much tighter, I was on the verge of exploding at any moment.

Becky pulled back from her mom's pussy long enough to pant, "FUCK, ME!"

I sped up and pounded her with everything I had. Somehow, I kept it up for a good while. Though, I was on the edge with every single thrust. I slammed my hips into her firm ass. Stacy blasted off into bliss, Becky joined her shortly after, and I exploded. Unable to hold back any longer. I collapsed on the floor, completely spent. Becky did, too, but rolled over on her back. Stacy laid her head on the back of the couch, seemingly in her own little world.

Once I recovered somewhat. I got up on the couch next to Stacy.

She smiled at me and asked, "Have fun?"

"That's one word for it," I smirked.

Becky sat sideways on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck, and said, "I had fun."

Then she kissed my cheek with a smile.

Stacy moved over, and I put my arm around her shoulders. She laid her head on me. Becky draped her legs across her mom's lap. Stacy's hand ended up on Becky's inner thigh so close to her pussy. She might as well have been playing with her.

We sat quietly snuggled together until Stacy said, "Alright, bedtime. We all have work in the morning."

Published 
Written by rug212001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments