Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Story my boyfriend told me

"My boyfriend told me this happened to him a few years ago! I had to write it!"

2
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was the summer before college. I had made plans to go to my aunts house to borrow some of my cousins DVDs. I always arranged to go over during the day, because I knew my cousin would be at work. Today was no exception. My aunt greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a see through nightgown. I had never really thought of my aunt as a sexual being before now-seeing her here like this. Her rock hard nipples threatened to pierce through the soft cloth of the night gown, and her voluptuous breasts swung from side to side as she walked. The nightgown was so short that I could make out the lower half of her ass cheeks as she turned around to lead me into the house. Walking in, she bent over slightly to pick up some newspapers on the floor. It wasn’t much but her cheeks spread just enough to let me see her perfectly pink unguarded pussy, and her tight round brown eye. I felt my cock harden slightly, but I had to think of something else to cool down. My aunt couldn’t know that all I could think about in this moment was pulling her nightgown up over her head and burying my throbbing cock into her tight little pussy. All I wanted to do was fuck her as deep as my length would allow, holding my hand over her mouth so nobody could hear her screams of complete and total ecstasy. But this could never happen, she is my aunt, and it’s wrong to think such thoughts. That being said, I was so turned on that all I could do was hope to make it to my cousins room before my auntie noticed how big my cock had grown by now.

I ran down the hallway and entered my cousins room. By this point I was so turned on that I didn’t waste any time. I got to my usual business. I had been borrowing movies from my cousin for years. But what I really do when I find myself alone in her room is sniff her panties and pleasure myself. As hot as my aunt is, my cousin is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She has perfectly round tits, a heart shaped ass, the perfect blowjob giving lips, long brunette hair, and a big pair of brown “fuck me” eyes that are entirely irresistible. I went over to her panty drawer, top drawer on the left hand side, I knew it well. After a moment of trying to decide which pair to pleasure myself to, I thought to myself this is an emergency. I want to get REALLY dirty and have the orgasm of my life. So I walked over to my cousins hamper and pulled a freshly worn, dirty thong out of her heap of used clothing. I could smell the remnants of her juices on the fabric. Clearly she had been turned on the last time she wore these. This thought made my dick grow to an unimaginable size. Ron Jeremy had nothing on me. Except for the fact that he’d be getting blown by a beautiful pornstar, and I found myself laying naked on my cousins bed with a thong strapped to my face as I pulled on my cock hard.

I was so turned on at this point that even this wasn’t enough to give me the pleasure I was seeking. I knew I had to take things to the next level. So I reached under the bed to grab my cousins secret box. I opened the box to find her large pink butt plug. Knowing my cousin was into anal just about made me cum right then and there. But it still really wasn’t enough for me. So I took the lube from the box, rubbed it all over my ass and the plug. I reached down and began inserting the plug in my bottom.

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

It hurt really badly but I knew if I could get it in there, I would be able to have the orgasm of my life! After a struggle, I was finally able to get the plug fully in. I wrapped my hand around my veiny man meat and started running my hand up and down the shaft.

Just as I was about to blow my load all over my chest, the door flung open. I looked up startled to see my cousin standing in the doorway.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!” She screamed.

“Nothing-I’m just…I just…” I didn’t know what to say. Nothing could explain it in a way that made it okay. I just wanted to cum so badly.

“Is that my butt plug up your ass?” She said in a tone that confused me.

“Well…uh… yeah, I mean, yes it is.” I stammered.

“You’re just a little GAY BOY aren’t you, cousin?” She taunted.

I was turned on and humiliated at the same time.

“Lay back and let me help you cousin” She said. “That is, if you even like girls?”

I laid my head back on the bed, not prepared for what would come next.

She pulled the butt plug out of my asshole quickly. I felt my ass slam shut. It hurt a lot. She sucked my anal juices off of the butt plug while making deep eye contact with me. Then she tossed the plug aside, prefer to use her long slender fingers up my no-no whole. I felt her fat lips wrap around my member as her fingers penetrated my insides. She was finger fucking me so hard that my whole body was moving up and down on the bed. She took my cock right to the back of her throat without even choking. I grabbed the back of her head to hold her there forever. Tears ran down her cheeks but she held me in there as long as I wished to stay.

Suddenly, I looked up to see my auntie standing in the doorway rubbing her throbbing red clit at the sight of her daughter and nephew having the dirtiest sex imaginable. It seemed to me that her hands couldn’t move as fast as she wanted them too in this moment so I gestured for her to come over. My aunt walked over to the bed, leaving a trail of pussy juices on the carpet of her daughter’s bedroom. She came up behind my cousin and grabbed the back of her head. I’ve never seen someone take so much down their throat before. My aunt was ruthless in her mission to see me get the absolute amount of pleasure out of this rare and beautiful face fuck.

“Auntie, will you come sit on my face with your ass spread wide open for me?” I asked?

She obliged happily.

As she lowered her anus onto my face, I thrust my tongue right up into her pooper. It tasted like heaven.

Finally as my ass was filled with three fingers, my cock was imbedded in the back of my cousins throat and my tongue was wedged up my auntie’s asshole, I released what had been building all day. My cousins mouth filled up twice before I was finished. She swallowed the first load whole with no complaining whatsoever. She’s one hell of a woman. The second load she shared with my aunt. It was amazing to see these two goddesses pass my load back and forth. I left them there covered in saliva, cum and shame. We always said we would do this again but I didn’t have the courage to bring it up ever again. Oh well…there’s always next summer!

Published 
Written by SexyLexi69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors