Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunshine - Part 3

"Completing the Circle"

101
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When I got home from work, Julie and Sam both greeted me with big hugs and wide smiles that instantly brightened my already good mood. After dinner, Julie told me she had had a nice talk with Sam about everything. She explained to her that it would be best to only do what we did that morning once in a while. That would keep it special and let Sam explore other ways to express her sexuality without becoming dependent on us. I didn't know what she meant by that exactly, but I nodded and stuck to my decision to just follow Julie's lead and not do anything to upset our relationships.

It was several days later when I woke to the sense that someone was standing in the doorway - Sam, no doubt. I was sporting a huge erection that the bed sheet was just barely covering. I realized that it would only take a slight movement to expose myself to her and hopefully start the day by getting off on the soft, young flesh that I was suddenly craving. I continued to feign sleep but moved just enough to uncover myself. Lying on my back I could feel the cool air, and Sam's eyes, on my throbbing penis.

I heard a soft titter from the door and used that as my excuse to "wake up". I stretched and then glanced over to the doorway. I was right, Sam was there, but she was standing behind her brother. Both of them were naked. Sam was hugging Josh from behind. She was peeking over his shoulder at me, her lips resting on his skin, her left hand on his hip, a few inches away from an impressive erection that stood straight up, almost touching his stomach.

Josh was a handsome seventeen-year-old. About 5'10, wiry with short, dark hair. I noticed he was neatly trimmed as I admired his package. Oddly enough, I thought he actually resembled me, even though I was only his stepdad. He wasn't remarkably large or long, just about average, but very few of us are lucky enough to be perfectly average. His cut cock was just the right length, just the right girth, almost straight, with great symmetry. In his case average was itself remarkable and he looked great.

Just then, Julie woke up and turned toward me and the kids. Casually, she took my penis in her hand and started to slowly stroke me.

"Uuummmmm, you two look fantastic," she said, beaming at the beautiful couple in the doorway.

"Hey, what about me," I joked.

"You do too," she replied with a laugh and planted a long kiss on my lips while fondling my penis and balls as Sam and Josh continued to watch from the door.

Julie broke our kiss and resumed slowly stroking me while looking at Josh's erection. She was topless, of course, and I strummed my fingers over her rock-hard nipples.

As we watched, Sam's left hand crept towards Josh's erection. When she touched it, we saw Josh's eyes close and his head fall back, clearly thrilled to feel his sister's soft hand on his hard cock. She started stroking him slowly, just like her mother was doing to me.

"C'mere, you two," Julie said after watching her daughter's hand slide up and down her son's perfect cock for several more seconds. She stopped stroking me and moved over to create room for them between us on the bed.

Sam eagerly pushed Josh toward the bed. They both crawled up between us, Josh next to his mother and Sam between Josh and me.

Sam happily smashed her breasts into my chest, draped a leg over mine, and wrapped her hand around my penis which she started to stroke, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me as I stroked her hair. When she smiled up at me I couldn't resist thrusting my hand into her luscious hair and planting a passionate kiss on her beautiful, tender lips.

When our lips parted I noticed that Julie was standing up beside the bed. Looking Josh in the eye, she lowered her panties and just stood there, naked and smiling, giving her son his first look at her beautiful little pussy. Then she knelt on the bed over Josh. Still smiling into his face, she slowly lowered her head to his body.

I watched Julie drag her tongue down Josh's chest, over his stomach to his cock. Her tongue glided over the head and she planted a kiss on its sensitive underside before taking the head into her mouth.

"Uuuhhhh, fuuuuuuck," was the sound that escaped Josh's lips. This drew Sam's attention and we both watched her mother's head bob up and down on her brother's cock.

"That looks so delicious," she said and slid down until she could take my engorged penis in her mouth, immediately sending me to that same heaven Josh was in.

Julie came up for air long enough to coax Josh and me to move closer together until we were touching, side to side.

"Feeling good, Josh?" I asked breathlessly, a quivering smile on my lips.

"Oh yeah!" he replied, looking down at the beautiful girls licking and sucking our cocks.

"Wait, Sam," Julie said. "I want to try something."

Sam slowly dragged her lips off my cock until it popped out of her mouth. She watched while her mother sat on the corner of the bed. She got Josh and me to stand side by side in front of her. She reached out and took hold of our cocks, tugging them towards her.

EmmaRossetti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRossetti

"C'mere boys, don't be shy," Julie said, looking from one cock to the other. We stepped closer and Julie slurped my cock into her soft, warm mouth. I felt her tongue do several licks and twirls around my penis. Too soon my cock popped out of her mouth.

Julie turned her face toward Josh and I watched his cock disappear into her mouth. As she sucked him I prodded her cheek and lips with my penis, coaxing her to try to take both of us into her small mouth at once. She tried but couldn't quite do it. She kept trying, licking and sucking from one to the other while still holding both. Josh and I were mostly turned towards each other now, with Julie's head in between. As she continued to lick us she started sliding our penises over and around each other.

The sensation of Josh's cock sliding against mine was very new to me but also very pleasant, especially accentuated by the feel of Julie's warm, wet lips and tongue. Julie used her mouth on us less and less and concentrated on holding our penises together with her hands. I started to slowly rock my hips. Julie held our cocks together but loosely enough that our wet cocks easily slid against each other. Julie kept them well-lubricated by licking the precum from the tips.

"That's soooo hot," Sam said, wide-eyed and smiling. "Can I try?" she asked.

"Sure, Honey," Julie said.

Sam sat on the other corner of the bed and Josh and I moved into position, our ready cocks hovering inches from Sam's sweet lips. She wasted no time taking our cocks in her hands and bringing them together inches from her lips. She slid our heads, slick with saliva and precum over and around each other while Josh and I rocked gently against each other and into Sam's hands.

I wondered if Sam had ever even touched her brother's cock before this morning. Just then Sam wrapped her lips around Josh's cock. Josh's humping increased in pace as he started to seriously fuck his sister's mouth.

Julie had positioned herself on the bed behind Sam, sliding her hand up and down Sam's back and shoulders, cupping and fondling her breasts and then sliding her hand between Sam's legs and fingering her pussy while Josh continued humping his sister's mouth.

"If they start to cum in your mouth, just do whatever you want, sweetie. You can swallow it or just hold it in your mouth and spit it out when they're finished," Julie said.

With her mouth full of Josh's cock Sam just nodded. She was still holding mine and she tugged it toward her lips and managed to take my head into her mouth as well. Josh and I were now both fucking Sam's mouth and each other's cocks at the same time.

"If they slip out of your mouth, just close your eyes and let them cum on your face and tits. Guys really like that," Julie continued, planting kisses on Sam's shoulder as she continued jilling her and watching over Sam's shoulder.

I could tell when Josh started to cum by his groans followed quickly by the feel of his cock pulsing against mine. That did it for me too and together we filled Sam's mouth with our cum.

Sam swallowed some but ended up spitting most of it onto the bed sheet when we were done.

"That's amazing," she laughed. "I can't believe we can do that to them," she said to her mother, a little bit of cum still on her lips.

Julie cupped Sam's face, turned it towards her own, and licked our cum from Sam's lips before kissing her passionately as Josh and I looked on. When they broke their kiss Sam spun toward Julie and parted her legs wider, offering her ready pussy to her mother.

Julie inserted her fingers into Sam's vagina and began thrusting in and out at an increasing pace. Sam's gorgeous breasts jiggled deliciously with every movement. When Sam began to whimper, Julie stopped what she was doing with her hands and adjusted her own position so she and Sam could scissor each other.

Josh and I watched in amazement as our two beloved girls ground their pussies together. I then moved next to Julie and took her breast in my mouth.

"OOhhhh, that feels so good," Julie purred. Copying me, Josh did the same to Sam. The instant her brother sucked her breast into his mouth Sam started to moan and cum against Julie's pussy.

Julie started cumming too. Waiting until her orgasm started to subside, I rolled her over and thrust my still-useful cock into her pussy from behind while Sam and Josh looked on. Then Sam turned over, imitating Julie's position. Propped up on her elbows she raised her ass towards Josh, looked over her shoulder at him and smiled.

Josh didn't need to be asked twice and slid his cock inside his lovely sister. Having just cum, Josh and I were able to pound the girls with our cocks for several minutes before all four of us were cumming again. Afterwards, Josh again followed my example, and we licked the girls clean.

Finally, exhausted, we all got ready to begin the day's activities. Yes, Julie had wisely limited our special family mornings to maybe once a week or less, but those days were going to be so special.

Published 
Written by jmalc23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments