Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susie Is Naughty - Part Three

46
22 Comments 22
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After the last romp with her grandparents, Susie rested for a few weeks.  Her grandparents left her alone and went out with their friends.  Susie knew they were swingers.  They often had sex parties where Susie would spy on them.  She was fascinated with how much sex they had.

Their friends sometimes would bring their family to the wild parties.  Susie had seen other people who were her age engaging in the sex parties.  They brought their grandchildren into their fun. 

Susie wondered how it would feel to be ravished by several men at once.  She had never done anything like that, but after watching her grandparents sex parties she became interested.

Tonight, Susie’s grandfather and a few other men hung out by the pool.  They were drinking and after a while Ernie’s granddaughter came and joined the party.  She was beautiful and began having fun with her granddad and his friends.

Susie watched them all have sex with her.  Grandpa Joe and two other men had fun with the young woman.  She was moaning and wailing in pleasure and pain while the men had their way with her.

Susie saw one man having her up her butt and another one screwing her in her pussy.  She was sucking off the other man.  Every hole was occupied while they gave her pleasure.

Grandma Pat and the wives were laying in a circle licking each other’s pussies.  Susie’s grandmother mentioned how much she loved licking pussy.  The ladies munched each other’s pussies until they had their fill.

After the group sex, each man grabbed his own wife and they had sex with their partners.  There was so much sex going on.  Susie was turned on by all the sex and began masturbating watching the sex show.  She was so horny and wanting to get in on the action.

She put on her white silk robe and went outside.  She was wet and wanted to get in on the action.

~~

Susie walked out to the pool where everybody was.  Susie’s grandfather saw her and called out to her.

“Susie!  How are you dear?  Jump in the pool with us.  You know everybody here. Sorry we were a bit loud.  When we get together, we all like to have a good time.”

Everybody was naked and they were all in the pool.  Susie removed her robe and walked into the pool.  Grandfather Joe went up to Susie and gave her a long passionate kiss on her lips.

Susie liked kissing her grandfather passionately.  Grandmother Pat moved towards them in the pool and gave her a kiss on her mouth. 

“Are you feeling better dear?  Would you like to join the party?  We would love to show you pleasure.”

“I must say I’m very horny watching you all have sex.  I would love to have sex with all of you.  I’m extremely interested on how the dynamics would work.”

“Baby, why don’t you let Grandma and her friends have their way with you first.  Get that gorgeous pussy creamed up for me and my friends.  We will show you a sexy and wild time.”

“Okay!  I’m ready to be ravished by you all!”

Grandma Pat took her granddaughter over by an outside bed.  She helped her get situated.

“Isn’t she gorgeous?  Friends, please enjoy our Susie!  Take a taste of her pussy.  Enjoy her tangy lips and her juices of sweet peaches.  Come on ladies.  Make our girl cum!”

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

Grandma’s friends were Emma and Lucy.  They came to the bed and sandwiched Susie in.  Grandma Pat opened Susie’s legs and got to work on her smooth pussy.  She sucked on her hard button which made her legs shake.  Lucy and Emma each had one of her breasts in of their mouths.  They sucked on her nipples and squeezed at her breasts.

Grandma Pat slipped a finger into Susie’s pussy and finger fucked her until she came.  Lucy and Emma and Grandma Pat each took a turn licking at her pussy.  Grandma Pat and friends made Susie cum several times.  They fucked her with their hands and fingers and would slurp up her hot pussy juices.

Grandma Pat knew that Susie did not really like eating pussy, so the ladies just ate her and pleasured her until she could not take much more.

“Joe!  She is ready for you and your friends.  Her pussy is creamy, and she wants cocks now.  Enjoy friends!  She’s a sexy fuck!”

Grandpa Joe and his friends Ernie and Robert approached Susie on the bed. 

“Baby girl, why don’t you give us each a blow job.  You are so talented.  We could all use a jumpstart before we have fun with you.”

“Sure, Grandpa.”

Ernie and Robert and Grandpa Joe stood by the bed.  Susie dropped to her knees and pleasured each of them.  She licked each man’s shaft up and down and worked their heads with her tongue.  She opened her mouth and slowly pleasured their bulbous heads. 

When she sucked the first cock, she pleasured the other with her hand.  She saved Grandpa Joe last.  His cock was so big and needed extra special attention.  Susie liked giving head and made all the men hard.

She stroked her grandfather’s cock up and down and all around.  His cock was as big as her arm.  She had never seen or felt a cock as big as his.  She pleasured him and his friends and Grandmother Pat went inside to grab the lube.  Joe was much too big for just getting her wet by cum.

“Joe, here’s the lube.  Lube her ass and pussy up.”

Grandma Pat and Lucy and Emma all watched as their husbands got ready to make love to their precious Susie who looked like an absolute slut at the minute. 

Grandpa Joe was on his back.  Susie climbed on top of him and eased down on his cock.  She had to go slow because his cock was tremendous.  It always took a little while before it felt good. 

Ernie pushed his cock up into her asshole.  She moaned and groaned while the men fucked her in her two holes.  Robert stood on the bed and pushed his cock down her throat.  She made all the usual sucking noises while they used all her holes.

Grandma Pat and friends lay in their circle and pleasured each other.  They loved pussy and enjoyed giving each other pleasure.  Susie’s body was being used for pleasure.

After a while, the men pulled out of her various holes and jacked off and came all over her body.  Pat and her friends jumped back to the bed and they licked the cum from her body. 

It was a very sexy evening.  Afterwards, they all cooled off in the pool.  Susie had now experienced group sex.  She was really learning a lot this summer.

She wondered if her mother ever had fun at these sex parties.  She could not wrap the images of her mother with all of grandma and grandpa’s friends having sex with her mother.  Eventually, she would have to ask her.  For now, this was her secret which was becoming bigger and bigger.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments