Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sweet 16

6
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
908 words 908 words
74% of 368....
Emma was sat in the front room doing her math homework.
"74% of 368" she said to herself whilst tapping her pencil on knee.
She just could not concentrate, her mind kept thinking about the crystal light shade on the ceiling that was shaking about faster and faster. She shook her head trying to get the thought of her parents out of her head.
"74% of 368" she repeated over and over .
She tapped the pencil harder and harder on her knee whilst biting her lip until, she jumped up off the sofa and walked towards the door. She stood at the bottom of the stairs listening to her mum moan with pleasure. Emma climbed the stairs as quietly as she could, every step her mum getting louder and louder.
Emma stood at the top of the stairs with her parents bedroom just in front of her. She slowly took the last step towards the door and looked through the gap being careful not to open it any further. The sight of her dad pleasing her mum made Emma instantly wet. Emma had just turned 16 a few days before and had never even been kissed by a guy before so watching her dad pump his 10 inch cock into her mums wet pussy was so exciting. Emma was starting to realize she shouldn't be watching her parents having sex, but as she went to walk away she heard a slap and her mum shouted "harder Dave harder"
Dave spanked Julie's ass even harder than before "is that hard enough you dirty slut" he panted.
Emma could see her dads hand print on her mums ass. Emma felt her hand slide down her smooth firm flat stomach and straight down her pants, it felt like she had just dipped her hand into a pool she had never been this wet before. Emma heard another slap and jumped as her mum shouted "im cuming Dave"
Emma tried to quietly and quickly make her way back down stairs because she knew she would get caught at any minute, bJulie'snearly tripped down the stairs. Worried that she had been Emma tried to look as natural as she could, but she was still wet and very curious.
A few minutes later he mum came downstairs and Emma started to panic.
"74% of 368" she said.
"doing your homework hunni?" her mum asked as she walked in and sat next to Emma on the sofa.
"well..trying to" Emma said as she looked across at her mum who was looking a bit flushed but still sexy in her short silk dressing gown and heels.
"whats up? anything I can help you with?" Julie says as she leans over to see her daughters homework.
Emma pauses for a moment trying to find the courage to ask her mum about what she really needs help with.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants


"actually yes mum" says Emma before she pauses again and takes a deep breath "what does sex feel like mum?"
Julie tries to find words to describe how it feels.
"how about I show you?" she says at last.
Before Emma gets a chance to say anything her mum leans over and lifts up her daughters white mini skirt to find she is already wet. Her mum gently started to slide Emma's wet thongs down when she is stopped.
"mum we cant what will dad say?"
"don't worry darling, u wanted to know what its like and im going to show u the best way I can" Julie said as she slipped Emma's thongs completely off and threw them on the floor.
Emma felt her mums hands run up her inner thighs and spread her legs. Then it was happening, her mum was touching and teasing her clit with her fingers. This was the 1st time Emma had been touched by someone and even though it was her mum she was loving it, she started to let out a little moan as her mum gently kissed up and down her neck getting closer and closer to her soft young breasts. Emma felt a finger slide from her clit straight into her wet pussy and she gave an even bigger moan as she arched her back and met her mums lips and kissed her in a way she would never have dreamed of kissing her. She felt another finger push into her even wetter pussy and before she could moan her mum had parted her lips and was now teasing her tongue. Emma could taste how much her mum wanted her. She could now feel 3 of her mums fingers pushing in and out of her pussy faster and faster harder and she was panting more and more. It was amazing!
"oh yes...." Emma felt herself saying "right there mum"
"is my baby enjoying having her pussy fingered?" Julie whispered in her daughters ear.
"oh mummy im going to cum" Emma panted back
Her mum was fingering her as fast and as hard as she could to give her daughter the best orgasm she would ever have.
" cum for your mummy baby...cum over your mums fingers" Julie said softly.
Emma bit her lip and felt a strange feeling rush over her body her back arched her hands clenched
"FUCK!" she shouted as she started to cum over her mums fingers.
As she lay there panting and wanting more she felt her mum kiss up her neck and lightly whisper into her ear "happy birthday mummy's little squirter"
Published 
Written by pinkprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments