Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teri's Bucket List

"Ross is skeptical as he chats with Teri via a dating app"

150
22 Comments 22
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This series is 100% fantasy but based on real messages exchanged on a dating app with a woman named Teri."

Being a divorced single man in his late forties, Ross was enjoying himself on various dating apps. While he was seeking a real relationship, he was happy to get naked with almost any woman for a hookup. Ross was an admitted man-whore.

His usual play was to send a few messages, talk on the phone, and try to meet the women in about a week for “a simple thirty-minute date over a glass of wine to test our chemistry.” This had been working well the past year since he joined these dating sites.

Ross was a handsome man standing six-foot-two-inches, a toned ex-jock build, with dark brown hair and eyes. His Italian heritage gave him a nice Mediterranean complexion. He had bagged sixteen women in the past twelve months without much effort. Ross was pleasantly surprised at the number of women his age on Tinder who simply wanted to “smash.”

As he swiped through the various profiles one Wednesday night, he felt a good vibe with a woman named Teri. She was attractive and he enjoyed reading in her profile, noting that they seemed to have a lot of common interests and activities. She was just a year younger than him at age forty-eight. Ross clicked on the heart logo and sent a short message.

The following day after work he received a reply from Teri, and he was happy to read that she was interested in getting to know him. They swapped messages on the app late into the night. Before he left for work on Friday morning, he sent a message suggesting they talk on the phone soon. He sent her his phone number and last name, telling Teri, Google me. I’m 100% real.

Just before lunch, he received an SMS text message on his iPhone, Hi Ross, it’s Teri from Tinder. The two again swapped messages throughout the day. Ross asked her out for drinks after work, but she explained that she had plans to meet with a few girlfriends for Happy Hour. Ross asked about Saturday night. Teri said she was spending the day with her twenty-four-year-old daughter, who lives an hour away.

He wondered if she was pulling a “fade,” and put the ball in her court. I’d like to talk with you on the phone when you have time. And I’d like to meet you in person to test our chemistry. If not cocktails, then maybe coffee or brunch this weekend. He never heard a reply Friday afternoon.

“DING!” sounded Ross’s phone, signaling he had a new text message. He was just sitting down with his first cup of coffee Saturday morning to watch the morning tv news.

When he retrieved his phone, he was surprised to read a text from Teri. My daughter won’t be here for two hours; do you have time to talk this morning? Call me.

Ross instantly texted her back. Just having my coffee, give me five minutes and I’ll call you. Teri replied OK.

The two had been talking for about twenty minutes when Teri told him that it was her daughter’s idea for her to join a dating app. She was currently separated from her husband, who had moved out six months prior. She also told him that her daughter, Julia, thought he was very attractive. “She called you a DILF,” Teri laughed. “She said she’d date you.”

“Oh, please,” Ross said sarcastically. “I saw her picture with you in your photo album. I’m sure she has guys hitting on her all the time.”

Teri replied, “Yes, she does. But she says guys her age are too immature. She just dated a thirty-six-year-old for two months.”

They continued to ask each other typical questions about their lives: college, marriage, divorce, kids, jobs, hobbies, travel, etc. Ross was really feeling the vibe and knew he wanted to meet her in person as soon as possible.

As the conversation slowed, Teri asked, “So, would you date my daughter?”

Ross was taken aback. “What do you mean?”

“Would you go out on a date with Julia?” she said.

Laughing, he asked, “Is this a setup? No, I’m interested in you. I want to go on a date with you.”

Teri continued, “And I want to date you too, Ross,” she said, taking a pause. “But would you date both Julia and me? Haven’t you ever fantasized about sleeping with a mother and daughter at the same time?”

Red flags immediately went off in Ross’s brain. “Is this a test?” he asked her. “You’re kidding, right?”

“Julia thinks you’re hot, and so do I. We want you to fuck us both, at the same time,” she said in a firm tone.

Ross’s head was spinning. Was she serious? he thought. Could this be some sort of kink fetish that the mother and daughter share? Or could this be some crazy psycho chick pretending to be Teri? A catfish type of lunatic, who gets off jerking men around?

He chose his words carefully, “I’m really interested in you, Teri. Let’s meet tomorrow, just you and me. If we click and progress to a sexual relationship, we can discuss your daughter down the road.”

“That is a very politically correct answer, Ross. Look, I haven’t had dick in over ten months, and my vibrator can only do so much. If we meet tomorrow, I want you to fuck my brains out.”

Teri went on to tell Ross that her husband hadn’t been interested in sex for a decade. She was lucky to get laid a few times a year, and it was always about him. She continued, “Missionary for two minutes tops, then he’d roll off me and go to sleep. I had to get myself off. I’m trying to make up for lost time.”

Ross confided to her that he understood. “My ex was very vanilla. The last fifteen years of our marriage it was the same boring robotic quickie. A few kisses, a thirty-second blowjob, then she’d ride me for a few minutes until she climaxed. I’d usually finish in doggy.”

And then Ross realized one key fact. “I don’t even know your last name. What’s your name?” he asked.

She told him, “McDonald.”

Ross quickly grabbed his laptop and googled Teri McDonald and her city. Bingo! Several items appeared in the search results: Facebook, Instagram, several sites listing her address and phone number, and even her name on her employer’s company website.

With his suspicion of being catfished fading, he wanted to find out more about this mother-daughter “thing.”

“So, you two really want to do the same guy at the same time?” he asked.

“Yes,” Teri said. “It was Julia’s idea. She knows about my lack of a sex life and is encouraging me to have some fun. To check some things off my sex bucket list.”

Ross quickly asked, “What else is on your bucket list?”

“Well,” Teri said, “A threesome with a woman for some bi stuff. A threesome with two men, where I’m the center of attention and then they use me. Maybe a gang bang with four or five guys. Oh, and a bukkake. I love cum and want to have my face painted with jizz. I love those videos on porn sites.”

“I’d be happy to help you with those things. I can recruit and screen guys off Craigslist. But we’d want to do those things at a hotel, not at one of our homes.”

“Oh, good idea,” Teri said. “So, what about Julia and I? Do you want to fuck us?”

“What guy wouldn’t want to have a mother-daughter threesome? Of course, I do. How about tomorrow afternoon?” Ross said. After listening to her talk about her bucket list, he figured he’d ride this threesome train and see what she would say and do. Ross was almost positive this was some sort of joke.

“That should work. I’m having a late lunch tomorrow with my sister and mother, and Julia works until 3:00 pm. Let’s meet somewhere at 5:00 pm,” she said.

The conversation went on a bit more before Teri had to hang up. They texted several times Saturday night and Sunday morning. It was decided that they would meet for a drink at a chain restaurant with a large bar area at 5:00 pm.

**

Ross arrived at the restaurant a bit skeptical that Teri and Julia would show up. He ordered an Old Fashioned and was sipping on the bourbon drink when he saw the two women walk into the bar area. Ross stood up, made eye contact with Teri, smiled, and waved at the two.

After the hugs, all three were enjoying their cocktails and were talking in circles about the situation. Ross finally said, “Julia, this was your idea?”

The young hottie leaned across the table, exposing her ample cleavage, and whispered, “Yes. What better way to introduce Mom to her new life than with a fun and wild experience?”

Ross smiled, “I like the sound of that. I have a feeling you’re a bit wilder than your mother, however.”

Julia snickered, “Ross, my generation thinks of sex as a physical activity for fun and sexual pleasure. People your age associate sex with love.” After a short pause, “Let’s finish these drinks and go back to Mom’s house.”

Ross couldn’t finish his drink and pay the tab fast enough. As they walked to their cars Ross noticed that both ladies were built similarly, although Julia had bigger tits, which he suspected were implants as they rode a bit high on her chest.

By a twist of fate, their two cars were parked near each other, with Teri’s several stalls away. This meant Julia and Ross walked together between the parked cars.

“Hey, are your tits fake?” Ross blurted out, wishing he could take back the words.

“Yes, they are. And ‘the girls’ paid for themselves the first year in additional tips,” she said, alluding to her job as a server at a fine dining restaurant. “Old men love big tits and deep cleavage,” she continued with a giggle.

Teri pulled out of the parking lot and Ross followed. In his mind, he wanted to make sure to focus on Teri but looked forward to fucking a tight twenty-five-year-old pussy. Both women were average height, a size six or eight, and had dark brown hair and blue eyes. Julia truly was a mini-me of her mother. Even their smiles were similar.

As soon as they walked into the house Julia began giving Teri and Ross directions. “Go to the living room, get naked, and start making out on the couch,” she said.

The older duo was happy to get started, and Julia soon arrived with an armload of towels, several bottles of water, and a tube of lube. She moved to the tv and used the remote to pull up PornHub. She started going through her mom’s long list of favorites.

“Oh, Mom, you want big black cock too? There must be ten videos with BBC,” Julia asked.

“Yes, I want big cocks. Black, white, brown, purple. I need to be stretched,” she said, taking a breath from shoving her tongue down Ross’s throat.

Julia sat down on the other side of Ross and pulled him away from her mother and started kissing him. Ross instinctively started caressing Julia’s big full fake boobs. Teri was horned up and moved to the floor, pushing Ross’s legs apart.

Teri was fondling his cock and balls, getting him erect. She stroked his cock slowly while moving her mouth next to his scrotum. She licked his clean-shaven sack. Then again. And then again, again, again in a quick rapid-fire fashion. This caused Ross to break from Julia’s lips.

“Yes, lick my balls. Suck on them too. Rim my ass. I love it all, Teri,” he whispered.

Julia followed her mother’s lead and was now on her knees and licked Ross’s full mushroom head several times before taking his entire six fat inches into her mouth.

Ross’s hands went to Julia’s head, forcing her down on his dick, causing her to gag. “You two said you wanted to play rough,” he said. “Teri, eat my ass while Julia licks my shaft.”

Ross sat back on the couch and enjoyed their oral talents as they switched from one thing to the next to the next. The mother and daughter rotated from licking and sucking his cock, to his balls, to his ass. Occasionally Julia would pinch and lick Ross’s nipples.

“OK, let’s fuck,” he proclaimed. “You two get on the couch on your knees and lean against the back cushion.”

Both women’s pussies were dripping with wetness from giving head. Ross caressed their lips, fingered their slits, and plunged two fingers deep into their pink canyons.

“If you two taste as good as you smell,” he said as he licked Julia and then Teri. “Mmmm, you both taste sweet and tart.”

Teri spoke up, “Will you fuck me, dammit!”

Ross laughed, spit in his hand, and stroked his manhood. He rubbed his crown up and down her wet folds before slowly pushing his dick into her, slowly, inch by inch.

“Ohhh, fuuuck,” Teri moaned. “Go slow. I want to enjoy this.”

Ross was happy to slowly slide his tool in and out of Teri’s box. To keep Julia’s attention, he first gave her ass a nice soft caressing rub with the palm of his hand. He then surprised her with a light playful slap.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Julia looked over her shoulder. “Finger me. Make me cum.”

Ross liked that idea, but first he needed to remind Teri that she was checking something off her list. “A mother and daughter, side by side, getting fucked by the same guy. I’m one lucky son of a bitch!” he laughed. He gave the mother a playful slap as well.

“Mister Lucky” drove his cock deep into Teri, telling her, “Play with your clit while I finger your daughter.”

Ross used his left hand and could barely reach Julia. Seeing this, the young vixen moved from her knees on the couch to leaning over the back of the couch, allowing Ross’ fingers access to her sex.

Teri was moaning from her digits pleasuring her nub and had her head down and leaning up against the back cushion. “Ohhh, Ross, your cock feels so good in me.”

Ross licked his two fingers and gently rubbed Julia’s puffy lips. He admired her shapely legs and her impressive thigh gap. He pressed a bit harder and dropped into her wet slit, and then harder, causing her to gasp. Ross found her pink tunnel and with a gentle push entered pussy Disneyland. He couldn’t believe he was with a twenty-four-year-old chick.

“MMM, that feels so good, Ross,” Julia sighed.

He went in and out a dozen times slowly before he went in search of her sacred spot. He drove his fingers in deeper and curled his fingers down; when Julia moaned Ross knew he struck gold. He softly pushed down on her G-spot, applying moderate pressure. Julia was already wet, but her nectar flowed from her pink flower.

Trying to do two things at once was not as easy as one would think. Ross returned his focus to Teri and slowly began grinding his hips into her backside. He then began a slow and steady pulling out and plunging in on his Italian sausage. Teri started pushing her ass back to match his plunge, resulting in maximum penetration.

“Ohhh, I’m so close, Ross. Harder! Faster!” said the younger woman.

Ross granted her wish and started to bang her gash as fast and hard as he could. Julia shifted to her right, toward her mother, and then she too was pushing her booty back against his fist.

“Cum for me! You’ve been a bad girl! Cum for daddy!” Ross commanded.

“Yes, daddy! Yes, daddy!” she moaned loudly.

This turned Mom on. “Make her cum, daddy!” she exclaimed, looking at her daughter’s face. Their eyes met and both women smiled.

Ross stopped banging Julia and now applied as much pressure as he could on her G-spot, giving it a little movement from his fingers.

Two seconds later she exploded. “OH FUCK! I’M CUMMING!” Julia yelled at the top of her lungs. “FUCK YES! AGH!”

She started squirting. Ross pulled his fingers out and the stream sprayed his fist. As soon as it started, it stopped. He cupped her kitty, feeling the heat and her wetness.

“Way to let go, vixen,” Ross teased. “Daddy is happy with your orgasm.”

Just then Teri blurted out, “I’m going to cum. Fuck me harder, Ross.”

He grabbed her hips and started pounding her pussy. “You want it harder, Mom? I’ll give you hard!” he sternly said.

As his cock was plowing her field, he felt the older minx’s hips and ass jerk. He suspected what was next. Yep, he now felt her pussy tighten.

Teri let out a loud, low, moan from deep in her gut, “Ohhh fuck, I’m cumming!” she said jubilantly. “I’M CUMMING!” she yelled, this time in a high-pitched voice.

She must have been doing Kegels all those years with little sex, because her pussy clamped down on Ross’ cock like he had never experienced. As the walls of her love cavern spasmed and she floated during the euphoria of her orgasm, she creamed Ross’ cock with a white glaze.

Her twitching was more than Ross could take at this point. He knew he was seconds away from his nut busting. “Don’t move, ladies, I’m going to cum on your asses,” he told the mother-daughter duo.

He pulled out, stepped back, and took hold of his love muscle. His first rope of jizz shot up Teri’s back, landing midway to her head. Ross quickly turned toward Julia and the second blast landed on her right butt cheek and zig-zagged five inches toward her hip and leg. A third shot of spunk also landed on her ass. He turned back to Teri; as cum oozed from his purplish mushroom head, he shook his dick, spattering more cum on her booty.

Both women were giggling, causing Ross to do so as well. “Holy shit!” he exclaimed. “I’m spent.”

As he moved to plop down on the couch, Julia said, “Get your phone and take pictures of us. I’ll tell you what to do.”

Ross retrieved his phone from his chinos and started taking photos of the women looking back over their shoulders, the spunk on their butts, his cock in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments