Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the seventh and last part of the story about a father taking his daughter and two of her friends on a holiday belatedly celebrating her birthday. This chapter covers the end of the holiday and a night in bed with the three girls in charge. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is a short post-holiday section too, perhaps they will return. All the characters are fictional and any similarity to anyone is purely accidental. Everyone involved is over sixteen before the holiday begins"

I slept surprisingly well and woke to find all three girls already up. I could hear them in my ensuite, showering and laughing. I waited in bed until the water stopped and they all trooped out wrapped in towels.

After showering, I found them in the kitchen all dressed and acting as if nothing had happened. I wondered if it had all been a dream, brought on by my fantasizing and tiredness.

“You were hopeless at guessing,” all three laughed as Ana spoke, “So we are in charge today.”

I was caught between the absolute thrill of being under the sexual control of three horny sixteen-year-olds and the rising guilt at having enjoyed sex with my daughter. My cock betrayed me by beginning to twitch and rise in my shorts. “Shall we got to IHOPS or a breakfast buffet?” I tried to distract myself by changing the subject again.

Today was our last full day in Florida and over a breakfast buffet, the girls decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom and park hop to Epcot. Attractions, shopping, and then fireworks to finish was the plan, they said. As we walked out to the car, it struck me that all three girls looked different today. They all wore shorts, Josie in her usual running style and Ana and Stephanie in obscenely high-cut denim shorts. They all wore tee shirts, Ana and Stephanie showing a bare midriff with Josie in a tighter than usual top.

Stephanie took her turn in the front seat; it amused me that they still had to take turns in the front. By the time we parked up and began the walk to the little transfer train, I noticed that Ana and Josie seemed to have lost their bras along the way. More eyes than usual flicked across their outfits as we walked and queued. For a moment, the thought crossed my mind that we looked like we were off to film a porn flick, but that was just my wishful thinking.

The day flashed by too quickly and the girls were equally excited and sad. They took every opportunity to tease me, verbally and physically. They smiled and blew kisses and flirted with lads in front of me. All three would brush up against me in queues, or getting on and off rides. By the evening, I was nursing an almost permanent half-erection, which they endlessly tried to touch or squeeze past. I stood with my arms over their shoulders as we watched the fireworks. The air was turning chilly and both Ana and Josie’s nipples were clearly visible.

We went back to the villa to change before going out for the special meal at Fishbones. I explained they needed to tone down the outfits just a little. The meal was amazing and for the first time, Ana didn’t scan the menu for the cheapest item. Back in the villa all three headed off to change while I got one of the last beers from the fridge.

When they came back to the lounge, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Stephanie was first and looked statuesque, wearing one of the lacy sheer underwear sets from the fashion parade. The material was black but almost translucent and provided no support at all, not that she needed it.

Ana followed her out, in a white lace outfit. The knickers were more like skin-tight shorts, with her pubes just visible through the flimsy material. Her bra was a half cup, with the edge of her nipples visible. She stood beside Stephanie and they both turned their heads to wait for Josie.

Josie stepped out into the hallway in just a black, silky, satin pair of knickers. She was braless and as she walked, her nipples bobbed very slightly with each step. She stopped next to the others with her hands on her hips and smiled. I sat open-mouthed, unable to react or speak other than feeling my cock straining in my shorts.

“Do you want to watch the video of the guessing game – or shall we take you straight to bed?” Stephanie spoke and I saw the camera in her hand.

“I’d like to see how badly I guessed,” I said. I wanted to know how long Ana had been in the room, and what else she had done.

They pushed me down onto the sofa and Stephanie sat beside me. Ana sat on my other side, with Josie next to her. Stephanie held the camera out in front and played the video of last night on the small screen. I saw Ana arrive within a minute of the blindfold being put on me. She took part in every challenge. I had tasted her pussy on her fingers. She had sucked and wanked me and I’d kissed her nipples. It was one of her firm tits I had mistaken for the weight of Stephanie’s.

Stephanie sped through some parts of the video and promised to put a copy on my laptop when we got home. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. The girls smiled at the camera all the time, and often kissed and fondled each other just for the fun of it. They had obviously taken turns to hold the camera to capture extreme close-ups of things. By the time I was watching Ana lower her pussy onto my cock I was so turned on I was worried I might just come on the spot.

I watched her swap with Josie and then Stephanie. I could not ever bear to blink as I watched Ana gingerly lower her tight ass onto my cock. I could see the strain on her face. Finally, I saw her lift up and swiftly push her pussy down onto me before I came inside her as she smiled at the others.

As the video finished I realised that Ana and Stephanie both had one hand gripping my cock through my shorts. I had to put my hand down to stop them as I knew I was too close already.

“I need to slow down and cool off or my fun will end before it has begun.” All three pulled a sad face as I stood up from the seat. “I’m going to have a quick dip in the pool, to give me a chance to calm down before bed.” I walked quickly out pulled my shirt over my head and jumped in with just my shorts on.

Turning back, I saw all three had followed me and were standing in the doorway, watching and whispering to each other.

“We want a swim too, but you are not allowed to touch us,” Ana said.

A little too loudly, Stephanie added, “I’m for skinny dipping, who else?”

Josie and Ana almost shouted skinny dipping and all three began to peel off their outfits. They seemed to be taking a long time, putting on a show for me. All three slipped into the cool water. Josie swam lazily over to me and told me to watch the bushes behind the pool; she told me not to make it obvious. She turned me around so I was looking over her shoulder.

Through the mesh of the lanai pool enclosure, the edge of the bushes was lit by the house lights. I could not see further, but soon I noticed one of the bushes moving as if caught in a breeze. A minute later I could just make out a face between the green leaves. It took me a while to recognise Bud, one of the old couple next door whom we had collected our keys from.

“Is he there yet?” Josie whispered to me. Away to the side of us, I saw Stephanie and Ana throwing a soft beach ball to and fro. They were making hard work of it, often jumping up out of the water. I nodded to Josie, and she explained, “We saw him a couple of times when we used the pool. Stephanie has been dying to skinny dip and really tease him.” I understood why they were flashing their boobs now.

“Does it turn you on knowing he is watching Ana?” I nodded, I knew it was wrong, but it turned me on more than I wanted to admit. The girls shrieked and the ball bounced across the pool surround. Ana made Stephanie get out to fetch it, blaming her bad throw. I wanted to turn around and watch her, but could not take my eyes off of Bud’s face in the bushes.

Josie gave me a running commentary on Stephanie’s progress, and I saw Bud lean further out to get a better view. Stephanie slipped back into the pool, and within a minute, the ball was out again. I hoped it would be Ana’s turn to get out, and Stephanie made sure it was. I almost wished I was in those bushes with him watching. I felt Josie’s hand slide down into my shorts, her fingers closed around my rock-hard cock, and I closed my eyes.

I had to put my hand over Josie’s and stop her almost immediately or I would have cum in the pool otherwise. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed the face seemed to have gone. I scanned the bushes and was sure he had gone.

“I think he has gone,” I said to Josie quietly.

Josie called to the girls, “Shows over, I guess.”

All three girls climbed back out of the pool and wrapped themselves in towels. I climbed out and casually scanned the bushes again but could not see anyone. I stripped off my shorts and hung them to dry, towelled myself, and headed for the bedrooms. 

I was not surprised to see all three girls lying side by side in my bed. I finished drying and hung my towel in the bathroom before returning to the bedroom. “Has Bud or anyone else been watching you in the pool?” I was standing at the foot of the bed wondering where to climb in, not wanting to offend or favour either of the girls. I knew where my true desire lay.

Josie spoke up, “Yes, the last few times. Stephanie thought she saw him looking through Ana’s bedroom window one evening too.”

I knew I should be outraged, angry even, but I found myself imagining hiding in those bushes and watching the girls in the pool, it turned me on. “Why didn’t you tell me? I could have said something.” I knew I ought to look upset and sound protective.

“We don’t mind,” Stephanie spoke for the girls, “We quite enjoy teasing and flirting, there is no harm in it.”

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

I went to move to the side of the bed and Ana spoke. “Don’t forget we are in charge today, we all need some attention before you get any fun. We are in the order that you must please us.” Ana was in the middle of Stephanie and Josie. Josie lifted one leg under the covers and pointed to the end of the bed. I sunk onto my knees and moved my head under the covers. Josie moved her legs apart and I began kissing my way up her legs.

I alternated between her legs as I went calves, knees, and then her toned thighs. I reached for her pussy and brushed my fingers through her pubes. She was already leaking; I leaned closer and kissed and licked to taste her. I buried my face in her sweet pussy and enjoyed licking and nuzzling her. I could hear her moaning and vocalising, encouraging me. It took less time than I expected until I felt her legs trembling on either side of my head. She came in a rush of delicious juice and a crescendo of calls.

Josie pushed me away and I slid back down to the foot of the bed again. I moved sideways and began to kiss my way up Ana’s slender legs. The same slow progress from leg to leg until I was kissing the very tops of the inside of her thighs. I could smell her scent as I moved my mouth slowly over and tenderly kissed her lips. I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could, tasting and also flickering across her clit. I felt Ana’s hands grip my head and pull me closer.

I tried to slow down and enjoy the thrill of what I was doing. Ana was grinding herself against me, I soon gave in and began alternately licking and suckling her surprisingly large clit until she suddenly froze before bucking in orgasm. I slowly backed down to the foot of the bed to take my place between Stephanie’s feet.

I moved more quickly up Stephanie’s beautiful long legs. I was soon kissing across the top of her smooth pubic mound, and up and down the very crease at the top of her legs. I moved to plant a line of tender kisses the length of her lips to find them soaked in her juices. I knew all three had been looking forward to this evening by how turned on they were. I made long, slow licks, pressing my tongue deeply inside as if I were trying to clean her.

Stephanie took longer to climax than the others.  She came in her usual way, quieter and more controlled, but the shuddering seemed to last a lot longer. I moved back down the bed and knelt up to see three smiling faces looking back over the covers. They nodded and spoke quietly and quickly to each other. They giggled as they kicked the covers down off of the bed and all three turned to kneel in a line.

“Me first,” Josie spoke and wiggled her pert bum at me.

I climbed onto the bed and looked down at the vision before me. Josie’s bum was almost pointed in contrast to Ana and Stephanie, who both had a slightly rounder bum. I knelt behind Josie and guided my cock inside her. I gripped her hips and made the slowest movements, trying desperately to last. Josie began pushing herself back fully onto me using her hands against the pillows. Just as soon as she started she suddenly dropped flat onto the bed and laughed.

“My turn,” Ana wiggled her bum and I shuffled across to take up my position. Her bum reminded me of her mother, I could see her puckered ass between her cheeks teasing me. I took hold of her hips and guided my slick cock into her wet pussy. The feeling was intense, so tight and also so familiar. Ana began thrusting herself onto me. I wanted to close my eyes and concentrate but could not stop looking. Beside her, Josie turned onto her back to watch.

It could not have been thirty seconds later that Ana too suddenly dropped flat onto the bed, leaving my cock shiny and pulsing in mid-air. I was already so close to cumming and could not move for a few seconds. Ana turned over to watch as Stephanie wiggled her bum, and I needed no further encouragement. I pulled the cheeks of her bum apart to better see her pussy and guided myself in. I laid my hands flat on the small of her back as she began the same thrusting.

“I’m going to... “ I managed to mumble after just a few dozen of her thrusts. Stephanie dropped onto the bed and immediately turned over. All three sat up and Ana took hold of my cock, their faces just inches away from it. It took just a few fast strokes for cum to erupt and begin spurting. Ana guided my cock and all three girls got at least one or two ropes of cum jetted across their faces. They looked a picture as they smiled up at me, each giving my cock one long suck to finish.

My heart was banging in my chest; for a moment, I wondered if this was a heart attack brought on by the sheer excitement. My head was spinning, and I felt dizzy and sat down on my heels. I was barely watching the girls kissing each other and licking cum off of each other's faces, slurping it down. All three leaned forward to kiss me and thank me before leaving me alone in the bedroom. I suddenly felt very tired; I dragged the covers back over me and slept soundly.

 

I awake to the sound of at least one of the girls in the shower in my ensuite. I walked to the doorway to see all three showering and laughing together. I watched for a while and thought about joining them, but it did not feel to be the right time. Three girls showering would seem the perfect start to an erotic adventure but it just looked like the most natural sight. They were taking turns to soap and rinse each other, rinsing bubbles out of their hair. There was no sexual tension or touching at all.

I pulled on my shorts, made coffee in the kitchen, and took a mug out to the pool. I could see smoke next door and smell what I imagined to be delicious meat roasting. It seemed very early for anyone to be starting a BBQ. One by one, the girls appeared with water, juice or coffee, and we all sat in peaceful silence, enjoying our last morning in Florida.

We agreed to go and have one last blowout breakfast out before finishing our packing I was hoping we would also have time for a last session in bed when we got back. I did not know when I would have such an opportunity once we got home. After breakfast Ana and Stephanie wanted to swing by the mall to pick up a few presents for friends. Ana also wanted to get a suitcase to separate her clothes and all the stuff the girls had bought. By the time we got back to the villa we only had time to finish packing and head off to the airport.

Check-in was strange, but so brilliant. Stephanie’s parents had somehow arranged for all four of us to be upgraded as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments