Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night Daddy Became my Master

"Sometimes I don't give him what I want, so he has to demand it"

7
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Daddy had come home and we had spent most of the evening making love in each other’s arms, just as we did every other night. However it was slightly different due to the fact that I let Daddy please me more and I slacked on pleasing him. He still seemed pretty satisfied as we finally curled up together in bed to sleep, but at around 3am I was woken suddenly with a slap round my face and then a soft, passionate kiss on the lips.

I went to open my eyes to see Daddy but I couldn’t see anything due to a blindfold across my eyes. I went to move it with my hand but I noticed that my hands were tied at my wrists and to the bed. I then wondered whether it wasn’t just my arms that were tied, so I wriggled around and I realised my legs had been pulled apart and tied to the bed too.

Just as I was about to ask why I had been tied down, Daddy ordered me to, “Open wide!” And within seconds his large cock was being pushed into my mouth and lowered further into my throat. He then continued, “You see, slave, this is what happens...” His cock now almost filled my mouth. “...When I don’t get my pleasure too.”

His cock was now filling my throat too, and I was finding it difficult to breathe. He pulled out slightly and then snapped, “Now tell me you’re sorry for not pleasing me earlier!”

I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to manage this seeing as most of his cock was still inside my mouth, but the sigh that he let out showed me that he wasn’t going to wait much longer.

“Orry,” was all I could manage.

“Sorry what?” he shouted at me, in the same way that he would when I was little.

“Orry, Master,” I whispered, his cock buried deep down my throat again.

“There’s a good slave,” he said, holding the back of my head. He then thrust into my mouth, deciding how deep he would go, which also now gave me a little bit of time to breathe.

He was moaning deeply and I was expecting to feel his cock harden even further and then his warm sticky cum explode deep into my mouth and throat, but instead he pulled out.

My breathing was quick and shallow now as I could breathe without any restrictions; I hadn’t realised how limited it had been. I relaxed for a moment. My hands were now being untied, and seconds later so were my feet.

I felt free, I reached for my blindfold, but as I did my hand was grabbed, and Daddy whispered, “I thought you wanted to be a good little slave for me?”

“I do, and I enjoy being your slave, honest,” I whispered to him, trying to work out where he was.

It fell silent. Daddy’s booming voice broke the silence…

“Get on all fours then,” he demanded, “and open your mouth again!”

I did as he requested, beaming. I loved being ordered to do things by my Daddy. I was expecting to feel his rock hard cock squeeze itself into my mouth again, however it wasn’t. There was a coolness of metal and resistance of leather that gently moved across my skin, and into my mouth.

“This is to keep you quiet.”

I felt him move away from me, and it seemed ages that I waited there in the doggy position, for him to return.

“I still think that you need a little more punishment,” he said wickedly.

SharonRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonRoyce



A leather whip's tassels ran over my back and down to my ass, he brought it down lightly on me. “You’re a very naughty girl, and you need to pay!”

The whip ran down my legs and back up. He struck me harder. A little scream escaped the gag. 

 He whipped me again. Another scream escaped.

“Sssh!” he hissed. “The more you scream the harder you’ll be whipped.”

It was so painful, but the pain was making me wet. I tried to grit my teeth the best I could, but it was difficult with O ring gag in my mouth.

After being struck over twenty times, the pain was beginning to numb, which made it easier for me to control my screams.

“You’re learning well, slave,” he said, proudly, “you’re a stupid fucking little slave and you belong to me, your Master, and I finally think you know your place.” 

His hand moved over the red, raw skin of my ass. “I was probably a little harsh,” he whispered. He kissed both of my cheeks to try and cool and soothe them. “I want to give you a little something back now,” he said softly.

I felt him pull my legs apart even further and then the head of his throbbing cock touched my pussy lips. “You’ve had a lot of pain, so it's time you have a little pleasure.”

He slid deep into me, quickly, until all of his huge cock was buried inside me.

Even though I was enjoying the feeling of him fill me, I could tell this was still mainly for his pleasure as he was still rough and heavy-handed with me. However, I wasn’t going to complain as this was the most love that I’d been shown since being woken up, and I actually quite enjoyed it.

He continued to thrust into me, getting quicker and trying to go deeper. I wanted to scream with pleasure but since I’d been told off already, I didn’t want to step out of line again.

My pussy clamped his cock, and as it did, he grabbed hold of my hair, pulling my head back. “Scream for me, you fucking slave!” he moaned.

It was an order I was happy I comply with. My body shook - the pleasure I was recieving from this experience was incredible - and the gag only stopped some of screams that escaped me. 

He continued thrusting as I came, and seconds later I was cumming again, and again. My orgasms were so powerful, the pleasure rippled through my body, starting at my g-spot and exploding outwards. It'd never been this intense before.

“Good girl!” he moaned loudly.

He yanked his cock out of my pussy and moved round to the front of me, ripping off my gag.

“Deep throat me,” he ordered, and his fingers finally undid my blindfold to let me see.

I sucked and licked his cock, glad that I was given some control over the depth. I could tell that he wanted to cum, so I tried my best to please. After all, he'd made me cum with such pleasure.

He grabbed my head with one hand, and his cock with the other, and he started ferociously wanking his cock until he shot his sticky cum all over my face and into my mouth.

I lapped the rest off his cock, not wanting to miss any as it was so tasty.

“You’re a very very good slave,” he sighed, pulling me into his arms.

"Thank you, Master," I said, smiling at him, "I loved that."

He chuckled. "I thought you would; like Daddy like Daughter, huh?"

Published 
Written by HisGirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors