Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth About Sis

"Demi asks Sean an awkward question"

385
27 Comments 27
15.5k Views 15.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Growing up in a small West Coast family, it felt like we had no secrets. My parents had met late in the eighties at a commune that was a holdover from the laissez-faire hippy days of free love and recreational drugs. Now in their fifties, they were respectably employed with high-paying jobs in the tech industry, and even though they still smoked dope, they only rarely consumed anything stronger. According to them, they got bored of the psychedelic phase and never got into hard drugs--if you didn't count an occasional snort of cocaine when they were younger.

"That shit's too expensive," Dad would say. "It made for some great sex, but your mother and I did just fine on our own."

It was clear to my sister and me that our parents were still deeply in love with each other. By the time we were in our teens, we had heard all the stories about their falling in love. They both made it clear that the old sixties anthem "make love, not war" was more than words to them. They were always cuddling and kissing, and Dad was always grabbing Mom's big boobs or squeezing her ass playfully. Even in her fifties, Mom had a knockout figure.

So, Demi and I grew up in an atmosphere of complete openness. Once we were in our mid-teens, we got used to the sounds of lovemaking that frequently echoed from the master bedroom. Demi and I knew all about the birds and the bees from school but also from home--our parents were honest about our questions. After I turned sixteen, Dad made sure we had the "talk" about respecting women and using "protection" when I eventually became sexually active. He stressed the idea of unwanted children being brought into the world by careless couples. I assumed Mom gave Demi (who was a couple of years older than me) the same talk at a similar juncture in her life.

Demi had all of Mom's curves on a slightly lesser scale by the age of seventeen, and she often became the recipient of leering stares in public. She had inherited Mom's big boobs, and by the age of eighteen, they dominated her landscape, especially when contrasted with her tiny waist and perfectly round ass that filled out yoga tights nicely. Now nineteen and heading off to college soon, Demi was a goddess in my eyes, albeit one with huge tits. She complained to me that she was already growing out of bras. One evening, when our folks were gone, she confronted me.

"Tell me, Sean, do you think I look like a cow? Marcie Phillips told me that she heard some girls giggling at the mall in a lingerie store and referred to me as Bessie the Cow. Are my boobs that big? Maybe I should start wearing sports bras to make them look smaller."

"Jesus, no, Demi! Your boobs are great." I had long since noticed her breasts, and even though I was her brother, I couldn't help picturing them when I jacked off late at night. A couple of accidental incursions into the bathroom when she was getting out of the shower had sealed in my brain a vision of those gravity-defying orbs capped by large, puffy nipples. The fact that my sister was developing into a sex goddess was not lost on me. "Everyone thinks so. I mean--not that I talk about your boobs, but I hear all the time from my friends that you have great tits."

"You're just saying that to make me feel good! Aren't you? You've seen my boobs--I know--on accident--or so you say. I know they're big. I'm already wearing a 32DD. I feel like a freak in our yoga class, where even the women stare at me. It's bad enough that your horny friends have their tongues hanging out, but even the women whisper when I walk by them. I feel like a freak."

"Demi--yeah, you've got great boobs. So what? You're also smart and beautiful. Girls like you make others jealous. You should be proud. You could be ugly, stupid, and flat-chested."

"You really think I'm smart? I'm not beautiful by any stretch, but thanks for saying that. Even if it's a lie to make me feel better, I appreciate it, little bro. You're sweet. Come here and hug me."

She opened her arms, and I stepped into them and squeezed her tightly. Her firm globes pressed into me, and I reacted with an instant hard-on. With my recent growth spurts, the tip of my erect cock was nearly at her chest level. My dick tended to get rigid at any thoughts of sex these days, and feeling her boobs in a bear hug was a guarantee for a boner. Demi giggled and looked down at my tented shorts. It seemed like she gave me an extra tight hug to mash those big tits into me.

"My little brother isn't so little anymore. Wow, I'm impressed, Sean. You're going to make someone happy someday."

And with that, she kissed me--a sisterly kiss--but on the mouth! Her full lips tasted like strawberries, and she lingered there long enough to make me uncomfortable. I wanted to open my mouth, but I knew that would be over the top. We broke apart, but not before she reached down and gave my tubular projection a quick, playful squeeze.

"Thanks, Bro! You made my day." She then entered her bedroom before turning and blowing me a kiss. I stared at her round ass as she retreated and thought, too bad she's my sister. I'd love to motorboat those big boobs.

I entered my room across the hall from hers and jumped on the bed. I released my cock from the confines of my shorts and underwear and admired my virgin penis before I encircled the shaft in my fist and began pumping up and down its seven-inch length. I stared as the bulbous head emitted the first signs of pre-cum oozing from the large pee hole. I knew it wouldn't take long to blow a wad, and I had a box of tissues ready for a quick clean-up.

While I didn't possess the biggest cock on the planet, I figured I was good-sized when compared to others I had seen. My cock had a decided upward curve to it when rigid, all the better to find the mysterious G spot--a "fact" I had learned through internet porn. But as I stroked myself to the dream of my sister's naked breasts surrounding my cock, I felt a familiar surge coming from my balls, followed by an explosion of sperm that shot out the end of my penis and landed on my chest.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted as several other spurts found freedom until I had a small pool of cum on my stomach and chest.

After several minutes of lying there in the wake of my fantasy, I regained my breath and cleaned up. I had just put everything away and slipped under the covers when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. A whispered voice followed.

"Sean--are you awake?"

I did a quick check to make sure all the evidence of my recent ejaculation was nowhere in sight before answering.

"Yeah, c'mon in, Demi."

The door opened partway, and my sister stuck her head in. She smiled tentatively.

"Is it all right if I come in and just talk for a while? If you're tired, I'll leave."

"No, that's fine. Come in. I was just getting ready to read," I lied.

Demi stepped in. She was wearing a pajama top that extended to her thighs. Her braless boobs jiggled, and her large nipples jutted through the thin cotton. It struck me as odd that she had applied fresh lipstick to her full lips. She sat on the bed and hugged me tenderly. She smelled like springtime with floral overtones.

"You were so sweet. I couldn't stop thinking about what you said a few moments ago. I want to tell you how much I love you, Sean. You are a wonderful brother, and I selfishly haven't let you know how much I appreciate you. I'll be leaving for college soon and--well--I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me. You are getting to be such a man. My little brother is looking all grown up!"

Her comment made me puff out my chest and display my relatively new growth of chest hair. I slid over and pulled the covers back.

"That's so nice of you, Demi. Here, slide in next to me. It's kind of cold in here."

"Yeah, I guess it is. Oops! My nipples are a little obvious, aren't they?" She giggled as she looked at her prominent nubs and scooted in next to me so that her head lay nestled on my chest. She pulled up the covers over her shoulders after first taking a peek to make sure I had underwear on before putting her arms around my waist. 

"It smells kind of musty under here, but no matter--this is nice. You're so warm. Anyway, you made me realize how selfish I can be. I never think about how you feel. I just wanted to let you know how special you are."

She leaned over and kissed my stomach playfully, and I felt a familiar stirring in my groin as her nipples poked into my stomach through the thin cotton pajama top. The thought of her kissing the area where my sperm had recently dried was not lost on me. Then, she looked up at me in deep thought, and, without thinking, I bent my head and kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled, and then she reached up and pulled my lips to hers. My heart skipped a beat as I felt her mouth open and her tongue enter my mouth. Between the feeling of her tongue snaking around mine and her breasts pushing into me, I couldn't help myself. I groaned and wrapped my arms around her. The next thing I knew, she had rolled over on top of me. Her cotton top had slid up over her hips and the only thing separating her pussy from my cock was our underwear.

She broke off our kiss and breathing heavily, looked at me with uncertainty, biting her lip as if trying to figure out what to say.

"I'm sorry, Sean. I don't want to freak you out. I'm not sure how to even say this. But our discussion about my boobs and what you said about your friends got me thinking. I've tried to keep things a secret at times. But I think about, um, you know--sex--a lot. I sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with me. Can I ask you something? It's kind of private. I'm embarrassed to even mention it."

"Um, sure, I guess. Anything I can do--I'm happy to help." I had no idea where this was heading, but it was making my cock hard.

"You know I broke up with my boyfriend. Well, the truth is, he sort of broke up with me. That got me thinking that there was something wrong with me. Maybe I'm a bad kisser. I don't know. He was the first guy I dated seriously so I don't have a lot of experience with different guys. I tried to please him and, well, we did some things that I probably shouldn't have. But--umm--never mind. Would you show me how you like to kiss or tell me if I'm doing something wrong? If you think this is too weird, just say so. I know this sounds so stupid but just bear with me. Ok?"

"I'm not as experienced as you might think, Demi. But if you want to practice on me, I'll be your guinea pig, I guess. But I can't imagine that you are a bad kisser!"

"Oh, thank you, Sean. I know this probably feels weird, so first let's just cuddle and smooch a little. Then when we get warmed up we can make out more seriously. Mom and Dad won't be home til late so we can take our time and you can tell me how I'm doing whenever you feel like it. But, you have got to promise to keep this a secret. I feel stupid enough even asking you to do this. And PLEASE don't tell your friends about this!"

"Sure, no problem." My cock was getting harder and bigger by the second just thinking about kissing my sister. It seemed a bit incestuous, but I was doing her a favor, I reasoned.

"OK, first just lie next to me and hold me. Yeah, like that. Mmmm, you're getting some muscles, little bro. You feel good." She snuggled in closely and looked up, smiling guiltily.

We stared at each other awkwardly for several seconds, unsure how to begin.

"Ok, now let's just kiss a bit and well take it from there...slow and natural."

I thought, Well, I'm not sure how 'natural' it is to be making out with my sister, but I'm not complaining. However, those thoughts I kept to myself.

Demi closed her eyes and kissed me; her soft lips were closed but then she parted them just slightly. Her breath was fresh and minty and my heart rate immediately quickened. I responded by opening my mouth a tad and felt her tongue brush against my lips. We continued in this fashion for several minutes, smooching and lightly kissing. I took the initiative to kiss her face and her closed eyes to add some variety, but it didn't take long before we were mashing our lips together in passionate, open-mouthed kissing. Demi moaned softly and then I felt her lips brush against my ear. She whispered faintly as her tongue licked lightly around the inside of my ear and her teeth bit my lobe playfully. So far she was doing just fine.

laurasoto1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurasoto1

"Go ahead and use your hands as well Sean. I know you want to feel me, and I love to be touched. It's ok. It's a natural part of kissing, don't you think?"

I needed no more urging and instantly I began gently squeezing and caressing my sister's body. Her tiny frame was supplemented with bountiful soft curves that excited me beyond belief. I couldn't believe I was groping those assets I had dreamed about for so long. After a while, I bravely grabbed her ass clad only in nylon panties and gradually worked my way up over her cotton top until, finally, her full breasts were in my hands. Demi moaned and her tongue snaked around mine desperately with a heightened level of passion.

I slid both hands down and grabbed her apple ass once again before working them back up her torso, but this time underneath her cotton top. I thought I might have to cum when I realized I was fondling her bare tits! Demi moaned in appreciation. Then she broke off from our kissing. I had gone too far, I guessed.

But I was wrong.

"Here, let's just get rid of this. I'll let you get a good look since you're being so nice."

She sat up and removed her top and threw it on the floor. Her perfect breasts capped by dollar-sized puffy nipples jiggled with the effort and beckoned me once again with their new-found freedom. I placed my hands around them and held them to my mouth and kissed and sucked them in turn. With my lips firmly planted around her large areolae, I looked up into Demi's hooded eyes and could see she was in ecstasy. She cradled my head in her hands and kissed my forehead as I worked my mouth over each dangling ripe nipple in turn, their nubs hardening in response.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good, Sean. Ummm, you're making me so horny. I'm going to confess something--I'm not a virgin. I let my old boyfriend have his way with me, and even though I got tired of him, I let him make love to me whenever we got the chance, partly because I'm so insecure. But also, I think I might be a nympho or something. I love sex. I think about it all the time. Mmm, yes, right there little bro. You're making me so hot. It's been ages since anyone touched me like this. I'm getting so wet!"

Demi had shifted and was sitting on top of me, feeding me her breasts as her hips gyrated back and forth over my rigid cock desperately trying to escape from my underwear. The head of my cock was visible above the waistband so that when she slid forward, I could almost feel it trying to enter her spreading pussy lips which were now protected by only the thin nylon of her panties. I reached down to her ass once again and grabbed the crotch of her panties so that my fingertips gained slight access to her moist pussy. Pulling her panties to the side, I could feel her labia rub directly against the underside of my cock. It was an incredible sensation and I struggled to keep from cumming again. Demi gave a little start at my exploring fingers.

Once again I worried that I had gone too far. But Demi immediately put my fears to bed.

"Oh my god...Sean...you are so hard. You're getting me super excited. My clit is swollen from all this rubbing. Can you feel it? Maybe, we should remove our underwear for just a minute or two, hmmm? What do you think? We don't have to actually do it--if you know what I mean...we could just rub like this but without any interference from clothing. You feel so good, I can't stand it. I'm willing if you are. Just for a few minutes, ok?"

"Uh, sure. Just for a few minutes." I couldn't believe my ears as Demi scooted off of me, slid her panties over her knees, and kicked them off the bed. I followed suit, and my cock sprang free and reached for the ceiling in a gentle arc. As I kicked them off I couldn't help but stare at her perfect pussy. A fine layer of maidenhair formed a narrow V above her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments