Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voyeur

"Girl watches sister being fucked by boyfriend and this leads to ....."

4
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
864 words 864 words
It is a hot night and I am lying naked on my bed. The words of one of my favourite Madonna songs are going through my head.

“Like a virgin touched for the very first time”

Why am I in such a rush to lose my virginity? Does it matter that much? Yes, it is about moving from being a girl to being a woman.

A car pulls up outside. I hold my breath not daring to peek out of the window. Then, I hear the knock on the front door; it is my sister’s boyfriend paying her a nocturnal visit. How many nights have I listened to them fucking while I wank myself to sleep?

I flush as blood rushes to my skin; the smell of my sex permeates the air. Tonight listening is not enough. I need to watch, furtively yes, but watch just the same.

I creep out onto the landing and squat down out of sight. By this time, they are already naked. I nearly gasp at the size of his cock; I could barely imagine it inside me.

I sit on the landing rubbing my clit frantically as I watch him fucking her; she is spread-eagled, as he penetrates her hard and deeply. I suppress a moan as he moves in and out her with ever-increasing pace; by this stage I am practically pounding my cunt. Her body seems to shudder as she reaches orgasm; my juices are now flowing freely, and I cum as he does. As I cum I let out a moan that attracts their attention, I try to slip back into the shadows, but it is too late.

He beckons to me and I descend the stairs; I should be embarrassed by my nakedness, but I am not. He takes my body in with his eye.

“Would you like me to fuck you while your sister watches?” I try to answer, but no words leave my mouth!

“Of course she does, she is just worried that it might hurt; she is a virgin”

I glare at my sister, but I go to him.

“Don’t worry I will not rush it and I will be as gentle as I can”

He sits me down and spreads my legs, and then with his head between my legs he licks my lips and clit. Ever so slowly at first, but as I moisten his tongue begins to dart from lip to lip, flicking my clit en route. My body begins to tremble as he sucks my clit hard; I feel like I am going to explode.

During this time, I notice my sister taking furtive glances and then looking away.

He then lifts me bodily and sits me on the edge of a table, spreads my legs as wide as he can and secures them to the table legs.

He licks his fingers and penetrates me with two of them, slowly but firmly until my juices are flowing down my legs.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

He then leans me back with his hands on my tits.

“I will not rush, I will fuck you slowly. However, it will be a hard and deep fuck!”

My sister moves nearer, so she can get a close up view. At first his cock barely penetrates me, but with each thrust he goes deeper. Soon I am taking the full-length of his cock deep inside me. On each thrust, my cunt contracts around his cock. I feel like I want to piss myself. The thrusts are relentless now and my cunt begins to spasm. We cum together. My juices spray all over him and my sister’s face.

This then proceeds to lick his sex out of my cunt, causing me to orgasm again. My sister and him then share his sex in a deep French kiss.

My sister and I sit naked on the sofa staring at each other. Our eyes slowly take in the other's body, exploring the minutia. There is anger and jealousy, but there is something more. Neither of us wishes to articulate it, but we draw close and finally kiss. Tentatively at first then deeper and deeper, tongues merging, saliva exchanged. We envelope each other, tits and cunts meeting. We hold each other close and seem to stop breathing.

Our cunts are wet and they slide against each other. the movement is slow, and deliberate. We are hot and sweaty as our cunts begin to rub, more and more frantically. The climax is long and satisfying. After the orgasm, there is peace as our bodies merge and we hold each other tightly.

My sister is not yet done; she straddles me lowering her cunt to my mouth as she kisses me gently between the legs. My tongue probes her lips and clit, darting back and forward. I enjoy the taste of her sex.

She spreads my legs and inserts a finger deep inside; a second finger joins it, both moving in and out slowly. I kiss her clit before my tongue goes deep inside her. We continue to explore each other intimately, our sex flowing freely. Our actions become more frantic as we reach climax, then release and tenderness.
Published 
Written by sexharvester
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors