Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Winning Hand With Vicki

"“A sexy night at the casino.”"

34
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was about time we got out of town. Vicki and I hadn't taken a vacation together in years, and we finally decided to get out and enjoy the world.

Arriving at the casino was always a special event, especially at night. Our limo driver had pulled into the circular driveway, while a casino employee met us at the entrance and opened the door. Vicki exited the car first, and I admired my cousin's ass while she stepped out. I emerged next, looking around to take in the site of a large number of people coming and going, all sheltered by a glittering row of lights as can only be done by Vegas designers.


Vicki and I held hands as we entered the Casino. The mixture of the sounds between the cheerful chimes of the various gaming machines, and the dull roar of the crowd was intoxicating. It was all I could do to keep from being instantly drawn into the gaming area. Having a stronger will than I, Vicki tugged on my arm to steer us toward the check-in desk. “We'll have plenty of time for that later,” she said.

A few minutes later, we were walking into our room. It was a comfortable room with a large bed as its centerpiece; Vicki and I both viewed the bed as our playground as well as our resting area.

I walked over to the window, pulled open the drapes and saw a magnificent view of the lights of Vegas; the city streets below were crowded with vehicles as tourists from all over the world hustled about looking for a place to win their next fortune. Vicki stood beside me as we stared out of the window. My hand reached behind her and began squeezing her wonder ass. Vicki reached across and began rubbing my cock through my pants. I looked down at my cousin and she looked up at me. I leaned down and gave Vicki a deep, passionate kiss as we stood there at the window. I could already tell that deciding to go on vacation with my cousin was going to be a good idea.


“Let's get ready to go downstairs and play some games,” Vicki said. I smiled as Vicki backed away.

We began tearing through our luggage, picking out something to wear. I decided to go casual, and Vicki chose a beautiful blue dress; the one that I loved seeing her in. I loved that dress mainly because of how easy it was to get it off of her.

Vicki disappeared into the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes, I knocked on the door. “Hey, in there,” I said. “I'm gonna want to get a quick shave before we go downstairs.”

“Come on in,” Vicki said.

I walked into the bathroom and saw my sweet cousin. She was naked and sitting on the edge of the toilet seat with her legs spread wide open. She was gently using her razor to touch up her pussy, making it perfectly baby-smooth. “I was needing a shave, too,” she said with a smile.

I leaned over and kissed her. “Are you almost ready?” I asked.

Vicki rubbed off the excess shaving cream and said, “You tell me.”

I got down on my knees and placed my face between my cousin's legs and gave her pussy a few licks. I have always loved licking Vicki's pussy; her skin was so soft, and my tongue fit easily inside. Vicki began squirming as she sat on the edge of the bathroom seat, and I continued enjoying her vaginal parfait.

After a few minutes, I stood and opened my pants in front of her face. “I think you should check me, too.”

Vicki wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and begin inhaling my dick into her hungry mouth. I placed my hands behind her head and began thrusting myself into her throat; my balls slapping her chin with each thrust.

We spent the next hour jumping from the bathroom and into the bed. We simply had to have each other, so we engaged in sweet cousin incest to celebrate our Las Vegas arrival.

After we completed a wondrous bout of sultry sex, we got dressed and headed to the casino floor. It was getting late and the crowd had already begun to thin out. We headed to my favorite spot in the casino — the Blackjack tables. We soon found one that only had two players, a couple who, we presumed, were on their honeymoon enjoying themselves playing the cards.

We sat at their table. The wife was sitting to the dealer's right (also known as “third base”), and her husband was next to her. I sat next to her husband and Vicki sat on the other side of me. The two looked at us and smiled as we sat down. “Welcome to our table,” the man said with a smile. He reached out with his right hand to shake my hand as I sat down. “My name is Aaron and this is Judith.”

“Hi. My name is Bill, and this is Vicki,” I responded. We spent the next few minutes exchanging pleasantries before beginning to play blackjack.

Every time I won a hand, Vicki would reach under the table and give my cock a gentle squeeze. I could tell that my neighbor had noticed this, and every time I won a hand, I noticed that he would glance downward so he could see Vicki's loving hand beginning to caress my unit.

Aaron leaned over to me and said, “I appreciate your system for playing blackjack.”

I glanced down and noticed that Judith had taken her cue and had placed her hand between Aaron's legs. “Would you two be interested in a little side bet?” Aaron asked.


“What did you have in mind?” I asked. Aaron turned to Judith for a moment and whispered something to her. Judith responded by nodding her head yes.

Aaron turned back to me and asked, “Would I be correct in assuming that you and Vicki are a couple that is open for a little extra play?”

I laughed at his question; I had never heard it put that way before. “We've been known to let our hair down a time or two.”

“Okay,” Aaron said, “let's keep playing blackjack, and the first couple between the two of us who gets a natural twenty-one, wins.”

“Just what is the prize in question?” I asked.

“Whoever loses performs oral sex on the winners.”

My jaw went straight to the table. Vicki and I were always adventurous, but this was the most blunt come-on I have ever heard without being in a swingers' bar. I looked over at Vicki, who was wearing a big shit-eating grin. I looked back at Aaron and said, “You got a bet.”

Aaron and I shook hands, we each ordered more drinks, and the cards began flying around the table. It only took three hands, but Vicki was the one to claim victory for us when she pulled a Jack and an Ace; a natural. “Hey, hey,” I shouted, “looky there!”

Aaron and Judith both began clapping and cheering. Once the dealer paid off Vicki, the rest of us played out the remainder of the hand, and then we headed for the elevators. “Should we go to our room, or yours,” Aaron asked.

“By all means,” I said, “be our guests in our room, and Vicki and I will serve you something tasty to eat.”


Aaron and Judith certainly were an attractive couple. Like us, they were both in their late thirties. Judith was a short, sexy little redhead with brilliantly curled hair, small tits, and a sexy ass. Aaron was about my height, well-built, and had a head of brown hair. Judging from the size of his bulge, Vicki and I both could tell that he was most likely rather gifted. It was rather nice to know that Aaron and Judith were checking out my cousin and me in the same way. The four of us were all excited to get to the room.

Once we were in the elevator, Aaron and I switched places. He was next to Vicki and I stood next to his wife. Judith certainly was no stranger to swinging, as was evident by her swift grab to my cock. Vicki had done the same thing to Aaron. There we stood, each woman rubbing the cock of the man they had just met. Although we kept our clothes on in the elevator, we knew that we were giving security one helluva show.

The elevator doors opened and we headed directly for our room. “Welcome to Paradise,” Vicki said as she allowed our guests entry.

“This is one nice room,” Judith said as she entered.

“Thank you,” I said. “Vicki and I took the bed out for a little test drive a little earlier,” I said as I pointed to the unmade bed. “Now, about that gambling debt...”


Aaron smiled as he stood in front of Vicki and gently nudged her back onto the bed. I lay next to her on the bed, and Judith immediately opened my pants and began wolfing down my cock. She had pulled me out so quickly that I did not have time to get hard yet, and my dick began swelling while she was sliding her mouth down on my pole.

Vicki, meanwhile, had raised her dress for Aaron and pulled off her panties, exposing her beautiful bald pussy to the total stranger. “Wow,” Aaron exclaimed upon seeing my cousin's pussy. “Judith, you really should see this.”

Judith raised from my cock momentarily as she admired Vicki's tasty fleshy playground. “Oh my, that does look tasty,” Judith said with a gasp. She immediately turned her attention back to my fully erect cock and began bouncing her face on me. I watched her red curls bouncing on her head as she masterfully sucked me off, nearly bringing me to an orgasm.

Vicki still lay next to me with her legs spread open for Aaron. Vicki arched her back and moaned loudly as Aaron opened his mouth and covered my cousin's cunt with a warm oral blanket. I could tell that Aaron's tongue was darting in and out of Vicki's fuck hole, sending shivers of pleasure up and down her spine.

Judith had let my cock fall from her mouth, slid her tongue down my shaft, and begun sucking on my balls, I felt the tip of one of her fingers beginning to tickle my anus and then slowly sinking inside as she fucked my ass with her middle finger. Judith began licking and sucking on each of my balls one at a time, while her free hand reached up to begin stroking my cock.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Vicki had also raised her hips and Aaron was hungrily licking down Vicki's pussy crack, and onto her asshole; before long, Vicki had buried her newly found friend's face with her sexy ass.

Vicki and I looked at each other and began kissing while we enjoyed our oral treat,

Judith soon raised her head, looked at her husband and asked, “Wanna trade?”

Aaron smiled. “Sure—you don't think they would mind, do you?”

“There's one way to find out,” Judith said as she pointed my cock to her husband's face. Aaron leaned forward and wrapped his lips around my dick, and I let out an audible moan.


Vicki began looking on as she watched that strange man sucking my dick, and it felt fucking wonderful.

Judith, meanwhile, had taken over the pussy detail and was giving Vicki a warm dose of womanly lust.

“Now this is a great surprise,” I said, looking down into Aaron's eyes. My guest kept sucking my cock while his wife was lapping Vicki's hot slit.

It did not take very long, but I could soon hear Vicki beginning to groan which usually signaled that she was ready to erupt. Vicki's feet were thrust into the air as she began writhing back and forth. “I am going to cum,” she yelled. Judith tried to yell something back but her voice was muffled by Vicki's cunt. Within seconds, Aaron and I both watched the beauty of Vicki's juices spraying all over Judith's lovely face, her opened mouth trying to drink as much of Vicki's love juice as she could.


I quickly reached up and placed my hands on the back of Aaron's head. “It's time you finished what you started,” I said as I guided his head back to my dick. Aaron opened his mouth and quickly took my cock back into his mouth. My balls began to instantly swell, and I reached out to hold Vicki's hand while I began spurting my sperm into Aaron's hungry mouth. Judith was also watching me reaching orgasm; her husband swallowing my cock and my cum beginning to overflow and slide down my shaft. My cum was reaching its full load, and I slammed my cock down his throat and began resting my balls on his chin.

Judith's eyes widened. “I have never seen him deepthroat anyone like that,” she said in amazement.

“Billy can bring the best out of people,” Vicki said with a smile.

Vicki and I were both spent. We lay back on the bed and watched Aaron and Judith sharing a sloppy cum-filled kiss, my sperm oozing from Aaron's mouth, and Judith's entire face coated in Vicki's juice.

Aaron turned and looked at us and said, “I believe that pays off our debt.”

“I guess it does," I said, “but does that mean that the party has to end?

Aaron began undressing Judith and said, “Not at all. I hope the party is just beginning.”

I quickly got out of my clothes, and Vicki was soon stripped down, exposing the wonderful body I had been enjoying all of my life.

Judith, as I noticed earlier, had very small tits, even smaller than Valerie, our friend back home. Her smooth pussy looked so yummy, and its paleness told me that she was a natural redhead.

Aaron had removed his shirt and revealed a well-worked-out chest. When he opened his pants, a huge cock flopped out into the air. Vicki and I both gasped as we saw his beautiful one-eyed monster bouncing in the cool air. “Fuck,” Vicki said, “that thing is huge!”

Aaron's cock had to be at least 10 or 11 inches and was ready for play. I couldn't wait to see how much of that Vicki would be willing to take in her pussy. Judith stood next to her husband, held his cock, and pointed it first at Vicki, and then at me. “I love showing him off to people,” she said.

Vicki and I both stood up from the bed, and the four of us stood there naked. “Mind if I open the curtains?” I asked. We were on the 15th floor so we had altitude for our security. I opened the curtains gracefully and revealed the view of city lights. Judith came and stood next to me, while Vicki and Aaron stood on the other side of her.


Judith leaned against the window and said, “fuck me from behind and let the whole city watch.” I stood behind her while her husband and Vicki watched. I held my cock out, leaned forward and I began sliding deep inside her, filling her redheaded cunt with my cock. I began humping the sweet stranger as I looked over at Vicki and our friend's husband. Vicki reached over and began to massage Judith's small titties while I fucked her. I could tell that Aaron was fingering my cousin from behind.

After a few minutes, Aaron removed his finger and went to the bed to lie down. His massive cock was standing straight up just like a rocket getting ready for launch. “Care to take a ride, Vicki,” Aaron asked.


“I'll give my best shot,” Vicki said with a smile. My cousin went over to the bed, while Judith and I sat on the bed next to them to watch the show. Vicki raised one leg and stretched it across Aaron's tight body. Vicki had to stand on her knees in a position that I could tell was uncomfortable, but she was being careful not to take too much of his cock at one time; it was as if she was afraid of being impaled by his sexy javelin.

Vicki began lowering herself gently onto his cock. First, his purple cock head slide into her cunt, and she let out a gasp. Aaron's eyes widened in ecstasy as he began enjoying the feeling of being inside my cousin's cunt. As soon as my cousin's pussy began to relax, she was able to take in a little more. Aaron's cock was halfway up in Vicki's fuck hole and she was beginning to squirt once again; it was as if her body was instinctively making for lube to handle the rest of his load.

“That is fucking beautiful,” I said as I watched Vicki enjoying what had to be the largest cock she ever experienced.

Judith came to me, stretched her leg over me, and soon my cock was swimming deep into her tender pussy. She felt so fucking tight on me as she ground herself onto me. I looked at Vicki, who continued bouncing up and down on Aaron; I was so happy she was enjoying her experience.

Judith was still on top of me letting my cock invade her cunt from below, and she reached over and began kissing Vicki passionately. Vicki returned her kisses, and the pair began making out while they were swapping partners.

Aaron had looked over at me, and I looked at him. I pushed my head towards him and we were soon sucking on each other's tongues. We were both enjoying the pussies we had just met and loved the attention we were giving each other.

Suddenly, Vicki yelled out, “My god he is swelling up inside of me!”


“I'm gonna shoot my load,” Aaron groaned. He shot a huge wad of good deep inside Vicki that nearly launched her like a sexy pop-bottle rocket.

My load also was getting ready to explode. “give me your cum, Bill, let me have every drop of you,” Judith cried.

“Cum inside her, Billy,” Vicki said, fill her up all the way.”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments