Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Is Really Happening

9
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The phone woke up Kimber on Saturday morning. She effortlessly reached for her cell phone sitting on top of her dresser, next to her bed.

“Hello,” she said, sleepily.

“Hey Kim, what are you up to?” It was her cousin, Ryan.

She cleared her throat so that she could talk normally. “Oh hey, I just woke up what’s up?” She sat up straight in her bed so she could lean back against the headboard.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you,” Ryan apologized.

“Don’t worry it’s OK. Do you need something?” she asked. Kimber figured there had to be something he wanted to be calling this early.

“I was calling to ask if you wanted to hang out today.”

“Right now?” Kimber asked.

“Yeah,” Ryan said.

Kimber looked at the time. It was 10:30 a.m. and she didn’t have any other plans for the day so she agreed. “OK fine, I guess that’s okay.”

“Cool, I’ll be there soon,” Ryan said happily and hung up the phone.

Kimber yawned and stretched her stiff limbs. She went into the bathroom so she could get ready before Ryan came over. As she was brushing her teeth, she started to wonder what they would do when he got here. She figured they could talk, but what would they talk about? She finally decided that they could watch movies. She had just bought a whole collection of new movies for them to choose from.

She had just finished putting on her purple knee length dress when she heard a knock on the door.

She jogged to the door to greet her cousin. “Hey, come on lets watch TV on the couch.” Kimber led him to the living room. Her apartment wasn’t too big since it was a one bedroom, which only came with a kitchen, living room, and a snug bedroom.

“Here, pick a movie.” Kimber handed Ryan a stack of DVDs to choose from.

“Jeez woman you have so many!” Ryan and Kimber laughed together.

“Here,” Ryan handed her a scary movie called My Bloody Valentine. She put the movie into the DVD and they settled in to watch it. Kimber even made buttered popcorn for them to share. About thirty minutes into the movie, Kimber started to notice that Ryan had sat closer to her and his arm was resting on her thigh.

She started to inch back away from him. “Am I making you feel uncomfortable?” he asked.

“No, not at all - it’s just I need a little bit of space,” Kimber lied. She didn’t want to hurt his feelings, but he was making her feel weird and she didn’t know what to do.

Ryan raised his eyebrows at her. “Do you not want to sit close to me?” Kimber could see a look of hurt on his face. She started to feel bad.

“No, I mean I do, but…” She started to say something but then stopped. “OK, I’ll sit closer to you.” She scooted closer to Ryan. He smiled and put his hand around her shoulders. "What is with him today?" Kimber thought to herself. He was acting weirder than normal. I mean he had always acted strangely around her but she never paid much attention to him. Now that he was in her apartment alone with her, she couldn’t help but think about it. The only reason why she was letting it go was because he was her older cousin and she looked up to him.

Then she realized something. He had started acting strangely a couple weeks after she had turned 18. "Oh crap," she thought, "he must be trying to have sex with me or something." The thought crossed her mind for a second and she quickly dismissed it. There was no way her 25 year old cousin was trying to sleep with her. It just sounded silly.

The movie ended and as she was putting the DVD back in its case Ryan asked, “Do you think cousins having sex with each other is alright?”

The question took Kimber by surprise and she didn’t answer right away. She really had to think about that question. She had never even considered having sex with any of her cousins and yet here was one of them asking her about it.

“Um, I mean I don’t care what people do. It’s a free country,” Kimber replied.

Ryan nodded. “I was just wondering because I remember when you had your little Arabic boyfriend and you told me he had sex with his cousin.” Kimber had to roll her eyes at that one. She also remembered her ex-boyfriend had shared that with her.

“Well we broke up for other reasons, I mean he did that when he was younger anyway.” Kimber sat back down on the couch next to her cousin.

Ryan laughed at her. “Yeah OK, sure. I think as long as you don’t have kids with your cousin then it's OK.” He laid his hand on her thigh again. She started to feel warm on the inside and she didn’t know why. Suddenly Ryan kissed her on the lips. She was taken aback and didn’t pull away immediately because she actually enjoyed it. Then she pushed him back and stood up.

“What the hell?” She tried to act like she didn’t enjoy it because she didn’t want him to know she actually did.

Ryan stood up to face her. “Kim, I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself around you.”

She scoffed at him. “What are you saying?”

He stepped closer to her. “I’m saying that you’re so beautiful and I just needed to kiss you like that. I’m sorry.” He gave her a sad look and she started to feel bad.

Kimber sighed, “Oh Ryan it’s OK.” She laid a hand on his shoulder.

“Kim,” Ryan started.

“Yes?”

“Can we kiss again?” he asked.

Kimber knew she should say no, but she had to admit that the first kiss left her wanting so much more than a kiss.

TSbuy1xtake1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSbuy1xtake1

She nodded and he leaned forward and their lips met again.

This time the kiss was so perfect that Kimber didn’t want to pull away. She wanted it to last forever. The kiss grew more intense and Ryan started to feel all over her body, her breasts, her arms and her face. She loved every minute of it, then she noticed Ryan starting to unbuckle his pants and she pulled away.

“Ryan, seriously, what are you doing?”

Ryan laughed halfheartedly. “I’m sorry Kim we were just getting into it and I just got ahead of myself.”

“We can’t have sex,” Kimber protested, not realizing what she had said until she said it. She didn’t mean it, at less she thought she didn’t.

“Why? I mean it can stay our secret.”

She shook her head at her cousin. "There is no way this is happening," she thought. The truth was she wanted to have sex with him, but she felt weird about it.

“You’re my cousin,” she stated.

“So?” Ryan asked.

She shook her head again; she was actually considering this. She knew it was wrong but she wanted to at least try and get the experience. Then again, she was having trouble deciding what to do.

Ryan grabbed her and pushed her lightly to the carpet. “Just let me take control,” he cooed softly, as he massaged her slowly. He started with her feet, circling the base of her foot in small motions. Then he started to massage up her leg. Kimber relaxed her body and she actually liked the way his touch felt on her skin.

“Do you like that?” Ryan asked.

Kimber nodded without saying a word. When he started to rub her inner thighs, she started to get a small sensation in her pelvic area. It grew more intense as he rubbed closer to her privates.

He laid his hand flat on her pussy through her dress. Then he lifted her dress and pulled down her pink thong. He threw it on the floor next to her. Ryan started to kiss her stomach and go down from there. Kimber wanted to tell him to stop, but she didn’t have the strength, his touch was making her weak. By the time he reached her pussy it was already soaking wet.

When he noticed it, he raised his eyebrows at her and she blushed with embarrassment. “Kim it’s OK.” He laughed at her. “I love how wet you are.” He rubbed the outside of her pussy and then licked his hand to taste her wetness. “Mmm, you taste so good.”

Then he put his face into her and started to eat away. He fingered her vaginal opening as he licked her clitoris. Kimber could feel the sensation radiate all over body. “Oh yes,” she moaned, as she arched her back. Ryan continued to lick her and then he stuck a finger into her dripping hole, which made her gasp out loud. Within five minutes she came all over his hand... and the front of his jeans... and her carpet.

“Oh fuck, Ryan I’m so sorry,” Kimber said, as he stood up.

“It’s OK Kim, I was just about to take these off anyway.” He unbuckled his jeans and slid them off. Kimber’s eyes immediately fell on her cousin’s cock, his big cock. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. She had never been with a man that big before.

Kimber’s breath started to quicken as she thought about him pounding the shit out of her. She didn’t even think about the fact that he was her cousin.

“Ryan,” Kimber started.

“Yes?”

“Please fuck me,” she said.

Ryan smiled at her and climbed on top of her. Before he could position himself, Kimber grabbed his head and pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. They kissed for a minute until she grabbed his throbbing cock and put it at the entrance of her still-soaking pussy.

He slowly pushed into her until his cock was fully inside of her. She gasped again and grabbed onto his back. Her nails dug into his skin, but Ryan didn’t mind as he started to thrust into her. He pumped slowly and then went faster as his adrenaline started pumping because of his cousin’s wetness.

Each time he thrust hard into her, she moaned loudly. Her whole body shook as she came over and over again. The multiple orgasms almost made her faint because she had never had so many at once. She let go of Ryan so she could pinch her nipples. “Oh yeah, that feels so good,” Kimber moaned.

“You like that?” Ryan moaned, as he pounded her balls deep.

“Yes, yes please don’t stop.” Kimber continued to rub her swollen nipples.

Ryan lifted one of Kimber’s legs up so he could fuck her even deeper. She nearly lost it as his cock hit exactly the right spot in her pussy. Then he slapped one of her breasts as he bent down to kiss it. Then he did the same to the other one.

“Oh fuck Kim, I’m about to come.” Ryan moaned as he felt cum rising in his cock. He let his load come off inside his cousin and he fell on the floor next to her.

Kimber tried to move body to face him but her limbs were sore. “Oh Ryan that was amazing,” she said instead. Her head was spinning. She had just broken a barrier and she was glad that she had. She enjoyed having sex with her cousin and she wasn’t afraid to admit that fact to herself.

“Ryan,” Kimber said, “that was just so amazing.”

“Would you do it again?” he asked.

Kimber didn’t have to think long before saying, “Yes.”

Then Kimber remembered something that she always wanted to try out. “Ryan next time I want to do something different, something new.”

Ryan lifted himself up on his knees to get a better look at his cousin. “What is that?” he asked.

“BDSM,” she replied.

Ryan smiled nastily. “I can do that and trust me Kim, I won’t go easy on you.”

Published 
Written by TastyCakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors