Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Cousins, Play The Hard Way! Pt. 1

3
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Disclaimer

All characters are over the age of 18 and this is work of complete fiction, merely a fantasy that may become reality for Marissa and Norman.

Character Introductions

Norman, Vanessa & Marissa are all cousins; they have all been very close best friends for a few years. Norman and Vanessa have known each other from childhood and very close, Marissa came shortly into the picture but they all share a bond that no one can compare, they are best friends “3 The Hard Way” they have seen each other naked, taken showers together, they have even seen Norman jerking off on request. They All love each other and Norman and Marissa seem like the type that are genuine freaks, Norman is trying to get Marissa into the Cousin and Cousin sex life for friends with benefits. Vanessa has been a fantasy for both of them and now they will be able to experience it all together as best friends and fuck buddies

Norman

Is about 6’3, he is a big guy with an average size penis about 5 inch but thick and very well experienced with it. He is a freak by nature and often seeks women that have that same interest. He is the type of guy that is willing to explore all things sexual from both genders but would not allow himself to be penetrated by a man only a woman he trust, and he would not give oral to men. His quote when it comes to men is “I am a giver, not a taker.”

Marissa

Is about 5’5 and a very slender soccer player body, she has small but perky breast that imply suck on me. She has a small tight ass that begs to be spanked once in a while. She’s almost like Norman in freak terms, but she has not fully freed herself from her boundaries to explore the world of sex. Marissa is the type you want to bend over the bed, and pull on her hair and fuck her good, the type to lift up and fuck in against a shower wall. But at the same time the one you want riding your face.

Vanessa

Is about 5’11 although tall she is thick around the waist, legs, and ass but slender from waist up. Small perky breast that invites you to suckle on them ever so gently, her ass is apple bottom, wide hips that you want to hold as you squeeze her ass tightly. She is the type you do everything sexually possible with, but then again she is no freak and her boundaries limit she pleasures she can have.

************************************************************************************

This story is actually a dream starts in my studio apartment; my cousins can come and go as they please without notice, which turns an already good situation into a great one.

Vanessa and I are talking, but I can’t help but look at her sexually as I have always done. I picture us kissing, and taking each other’s clothes like this was our first time, shaking as we remove each other’s shirts, her bra, our pants and under wear. I hug her and kiss her as she wraps her arms around me and I do the same but I get tempted do something I have always dreamed of doing, I slowly trace my hands down her spine onto her ass, it feels like heaven as I slowly and gently start to squeeze her ass and give it a gentle smack. She moans into my ear and I can’t help but smile as I know this is really happening now. We continue our deep kissing as I am holding onto her, making our way towards the bed, we break the kiss as I sit her on the edge of the bed, she looks at me smiling as I do her. She slowly traces her eyes down my body to my now hard dick that’s pulsing like my heart, she grabs onto it and strokes a little before looking up to my eyes as she kissing the head of my dick, it jumps at the sudden the pleasure, she starts to slowly suck my entire length into her mouth, I ease my head back and moan as she suck my dick and uses her tongue to trace the line under my dick.

AnnaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaCarter



“I can’t take this torture anymore” I moan out.

“Huh” she moans but never stops sucking my dick. I gently pull her off my dick and give her a loving kiss.

“I don’t want you to stop sucking me, but I want to pleasure you the same”

“Lie down but put your head on the edge of the bed” I tell her so that I can impress her with a standing 69 position.

She gets into the position and I lean down over her, wrap my arms around her waist and tell her to do the same, I lift her up and as I do so the first thing I feel is her mouth sucking on my dick again, and now I finally have my eyes on her pussy, I lean my head forward and I gently kiss her clit for the first time, sending chills through and her as I hear her moan onto my dick. I love the feeling of having Vanessa pussy on my mouth, licking, kissing and the occasional nibbling on her clit, teasing her with my tongue as I put in to her pussy and use the back of tongue to softly play with her g-spot. She starts moving in my arms as I get a little too excited about pleasuring her, I lay her on the bed and she pulls me down and turns me on the back, as she crawls on top, kissing my lips, my ears, my neck, down to my chest, stomach and finally to my dick, she gives it long moaning kiss which tickles me with pleasure, she looks me in the eyes and smiles and she opens mouth, sticks out her tongue and slowly lick from the base of my dick to the head and sucks me down again whole, using a hand to stoke my dick and one to caress my balls. This feels so good, I grip the head board, and I’m moaning as she continues to work her magic on me.

She looks up at me and smiles at me as she looks me in the eyes again, and starts moving upwards to me, she kisses me with such lust, I feel her hot wet pussy near my dick and I position my dick into her. She starts taking my dick whole as she felt it enter her, riding it back and forth, grinding herself onto me as I start thrusting into her; she digs her nails into my chest, making me moan as this feels great. I grab her ass and stop her, I put her on her back and put a pillow under her ass to hit her g-spot better before I get on top of her, and I slowly push my hard dick into her waiting pussy, I lean onto her kissing her ears, necks and lips as I fuck her deeply and slow, she’s moaning into my ear, I pick up a faster paste as she digs her nails into my back, I love this and start to fuck Vanessa harder, in no time she she’s screaming my name.

“Norman, Norman, Oh Fuck, Norman”

“You’re going to make me cum”

I start fucking her faster, harder making sure each time I hit her g-spot. In less than a minute she digs her nails into my arms and bites onto my neck as she starts to cum on my dick, he pussy contracting around me begging me to cum and as she comes down from her orgasm I fuck into her one last time as I start to cum. We lay there, my now semi hard dick still in her, she’s wrapped in my arms as we share a kiss after our first incestuous act, but that is short lived I think.

“Fuck that was hot” Marissa my other cousin says before I turn around to notice standing at the door.

Both Vanessa and I are shocked when we see Marissa, but my shock quickly turns to curiosity when I notice she has one hand in her unbuttoned pants and another hand over her breast and breathing slightly hard as if she was enjoying the act of her two cousins….

To Be Continued If It Well Liked! All Comments are Welcome, To Better My Writing, Format and Structure.

Published 
Written by BigNorms
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors