Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare 06

""I think an oversized dick suits you.""

13
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"I'll never look at popcorn the same way again." Stephanie breathlessly laughed as she took the empty bowl away and brought me back a towel to clean myself. 

She then flicked the spinner and watched it stop on another dare. She groaned as she poured everyone's shots again before drawing a card. 

I started to notice that there was a change in my sister's appearance. It seemed like she's been outside in the sun all day and her skin was quite flushed. It almost looks as if she was panting. 

"'Dare: Lightly trace your hands over someone else's lips and whisper "I'm coming, I'm coming," five times.'" 

She sat there staring at Nadia, contemplating how she was going to accomplish this feat. 

Great, I complained to myself. Now I got front row seats to watch my sister attempt to seduce Nadia. If it was anything like last time, then I'm going to get another boner between Nadia's cheeks. 

Nadia and I waited in anticipation, curious about what she would do next. 

Stephanie then got up, grabbed Nadia's leg by the ankle, and spread her legs apart. She then got in between her legs, forcing Nadia to straddle her which left her in a very vulnerable position. 

Nadia was helpless in between us, but I did not feel her struggle as my sister took advantage of her as she puppeteered her into an erotic position as if we were going to double-dip her. 

I could feel the weight of my sister pressing Nadia into me as she placed one hand softly up against Nadia's cheek. Her thumb pressed into her moistened lips. Gradually she started to trace her lips. 

"I'm coming." I could feel Nadia's but clenched up against my crotch. Stephanie licked her thumb and continued to trace her lips now glistening. 

"I coming." Stephanie's voice sounded a bit higher and raspier. She snuggled in closer, pressing harder against us as if she was a virgin boy only caring about his own pleasure. 

She whispers as if she wanted to tell us her dirty secret. " I'm coming." 

Her voice was now more desperate, anticipating the excitement that will overwhelm her. "I'm coming," she said as if she started to achieve it midway through. 

I could taste the alcohol in her breath as it passed by Nadia's ear as she inched in closer as if she wanted to kiss. 

"I'm coming!" she announced moaning while slightly nibbling Nadia's ear. 

Nadia grabbed my hand as I felt her body grinding into me. She squirmed in pleasure as my sister granted her wish by using her as a piece of meat and created an incest sandwich. 

They laid on me, in a tangled mess in exhaustion. My sister only a few inches away from lips as we breathed into each other. 

"I need to use the restroom," my sister said as she eventually got up with difficulty. 

"Can you bring me a clean pair also," Nadia said, lying helplessly on me.
 
"I wasn't..." she hesitated.

"I'm kidding" Nadia laughed as Stephanie left without retorting.
 
As Nadia laid there in exhaustion, she asked me. "How did it feel to have your sister stroke your dick?" 

"What?" I stammered. 

"I said, how did it feel to have your sister stroke your dick? Did it feel good as she made my body wrap around your manhood? How does it feel knowing that every time she stroked you, she thrust her sex into us." 

"No, that doesn't count..." my argument not sounding very convincing as I trailed off. Does that count? 

"If only I weren't in between you two. It could've been your sister's labia that wrapped around you as she rubbed you up and down." Nadia moaned in pleasure as she continued her story. "With every thrust becoming stronger as she tries desperately not to take you within. As her thrust becomes faster and faster as her lubricant blends with yours, pleading with you to do it as she whispered 'Help me, little brother, please. I can't make it stop. I can't reach it no matter how hard I rub it. I need you; I need you to reach within me and rub it over and over until it stops.'" 

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

Stephanie finally came back out, interrupting her fantasy as I was contemplating over what Nadai had said about my sister giving me a handjob. 

Looking refreshed and ready to continue, she sat back down and acted as if nothing happened. Did she not realize what she just did to me? Did she not care? No! That's one thing I'll never doubt. I know she loves me as much as I love her. 

She may have unintentionally stepped over the line, but it is I who is twisting my love for my sister into something sexual. 

"It's your turn, Nadia," my sister said without realizing the turmoil within me. 

Nadia got up and slightly brushed my crotch as she left to her original seat. That when my disturbance dissipated. Nadia has been teasing me ever since this game started. I'm not sexually attracted to my sister. It is Nadia I want, and she's been twisting my feelings around. 

I don't know her intentions, but if she wants to be so daring. Let's see how far she's willing to take it. 

After she had flicked the needle, it stopped on penalty again. She has the worst of luck. 

"Again," Nadia moaned. "Not that I'm complaining about the outcome, but I want someone else to struggle." 

"'Penalty: Female: Put a sock in your pants and pretend it's your junk for the rest of the night.'" 

I laughed, "Isn't this what you wanted earlier, a dick of your own."

"I guess I should be careful about what I wish for," Nadia said with a forced smile. 

"I have a clean sock in my bag. Let me go get you one," I said as I went for my bag of clothes I brought home with me at the door. 

"Thanks," Nadia replied, suspiciously at my enthusiasm. 

I already knew which sock I was going to get. I sometimes have trouble sleeping at night cause of how cold my feet get. So I always carry a pair of thick socks. 

"Here you go, nice and folded already," I said as I handed my sock to her. 

"Isn't that, a bit big" Stephanie responded for her. 

"Don't worry," Nadia replied. "It may seem too big for you to accept at firsthand, but if we take it slowly, I'm sure you could accept all I have to give you." 

"Here take a closer look," Nadia said as she tries to thrust close it into my sister's face. 

"Stop." My sister laughed as she attempts to defend herself. 

"Isn't this how men do it." Nadia feigned ignorance as she shrugged her shoulders. Then without a complaint, she lifted her dress right in front of us. My sister and I just stared as she stuck my sock into her panties and adjusted it to a comfortable spot. 

She must've felt our eyes on her as she looked at us confused. "Why are both of you acting as you've never seen me in my underwear before," she said while still holding her dress up. 

It had been a while. When we were younger, Nadia found out that we use to walk around our house and sleep in our underwear. That when she decided to also undress into her underwear whenever she was over. I've spent many of my days with her in our undergarments. Too bad, it took me a while to discover the opposite sex. 

She just shook her head and continued with readjusting her bulge. 

"How do I look? Is my bulge convincing?" Nadia asked us. "Do any of you want a closer look." Both of us quickly shook our heads. I wouldn't mind getting a close up look, but I'm afraid of what she might do to me. 

"I think an oversized dick suits you." I laughed. 

"Does it now. Do you think it makes me look sexy," Nadai said, waving her crotch side to side letting us get a good look at her overstuffed panties. 

She finally dropped her dress, covering her exposed panties. Her bulge was still noticeably poking through her clothing. She reached down and pretended she had an itch. "Man my ball's itch," she said with a smirked. 

She then sat down with her legs spread wide and proceeded to scratch her bulge. 

She finally flicked the spinner, which ended on All Truth.

Published 
Written by ArcTheAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments