Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins - Alice

"Benjie gets caught wearing his seventeen-year-old twin sister's lingerie and stockings."

15
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part one. Alice and Benjie are seventeen-year-old twins. Benjie is caught wearing his sister’s lingerie during the Coronavirus lockdown. <p> [ADVERT] </p> After some initial anger, she eventually agrees to Mum’s plan to find Benjie some hand me downs as the clothes shops are closed."

:

“Oh My God, Benjie, are you wearing my new panties, ewww?  What else are you wearing?” screamed Alice.

Benjie, froze as he reached across the arm of the sofa for the TV magazine. He realised that his t-shirt had ridden up exposing his lower back and Alice’s lingerie.   Alice, his seventeen-year-old twin sister, was sitting on his left on the sofa, whilst they watched the Big Night In on TV, a charity fundraiser for the NHS. It was rare that they actually sat and watched the same TV programme but during the Covid-19 Crisis the family had come closer together, by necessity.

“Now, now, Alice, be kind, not nasty,” said their Mum, Jane, who was sitting in the armchair to their right.  Jane always liked to dress smart and feminine, even in lockdown.  This evening she was wearing a loose pink blouse and a long brown Boden skirt.  A pale pink slip with a wide lacy hem was peeping out from under her skirt.  She had brown hosiery on her legs and high heeled slingback shoes.  She was broad-minded about Benjie cross-dressing, but she knew that Alice might not be so tolerant.

“Boys don’t wear pretty pink lingerie. Are you wearing my stockings as well?  You had better not have laddered them. Stand up and show me,” demanded Alice.

Reluctantly, Benjie stood up, but Alice grew impatient with his hesitation and yanked his jeans down to reveal her pretty pink panties, lacy suspender belt and her sheer black stockings being worn by her twin brother.

“Oh My God, you really are wearing my panties, suspenders and stockings.  Lift up your shirt.  OMG ….and my bra. I don’t believe it, Mum,” said Alice to her Mum.

“Yes, well, I can’t see any ladders.  Go and take them off and get Mum to buy your own panties, bra and stockings,” said Alice.

“Alice,” said their mother calmly.  “That’s not fair, I seem to remember you wearing my charcoal grey bra and panties for a party when you were about thirteen, without asking me. It is also ironic that you are sitting there in what was traditionally boy’s clothes, jeans and a hoody.  If Benjie wants to wear pretty lingerie that’s fine by me,” said Jane.

Benjie was red in the face, embarrassed at getting caught in his sister's lingerie.

“Ok, pull up your trousers, Benjie, but you don’t need to change yet, if that is what you want to wear.  Although I must say you do look good in lingerie and stockings.  And Alice, I think those are my sheer black stockings you borrowed from me to wear on your birthday as your own brown pair had a run."

“Hmmff,” said Alice

Benjie pulled up his trousers, keen to hide the fact that the exposure of wearing pretty lingerie and stockings was actually making him hard.  Alice had sat back and folded her arms with a grumpy look on her face. She could not see the tent in his (well, hers, actually) panties, although Mum probably could.  Benjie could feel a wet spot developing the front of the satin panties.

 “Well, I remember taking Alice to buy her school uniform and her first proper bra when she started secondary school, and some matching panties. It was the first time she had nylon panties and a nylon bra. I wanted her to wear a white half-slip under her new school skirt so that it would not catch on her tights. She reluctantly tried it on, but she wouldn’t let me get her one.”

“No one wears slips anymore, Mum, I would have been laughed at changing for PE, girls can be very bitchy and snide if you looked different,” said Alice.

Benjie sat down. “What are slips, Mum?”

Jane raised her skirt slightly to reveal more of her pretty pale pink half-slip with a wide lacy hem.  “You are wrong, Alice.  Some ladies do still like to wear a slip.  It is an underskirt to stop a thin skirt bunching on nylon tights, or stockings. It feels very nice and feminine to wear as well.”

“That’s pretty,” said Benjie. “Are you wearing stockings, then?”

“Thank you, Benjie, it is nice to be complimented.”

Jane lifted the slip a little higher. “Yes, I am wearing stockings as well. I hardly ever wear tights now, just stockings and suspenders, just like you.”

Benjie’s hard-on was not going down as he caught sight of his Mother’s stocking tops, suspender straps and even a glimpse of her black panties.     

"I would take you shopping for your own bra, panties and stockings but with me being furloughed from work due to the Covid-19 crisis and with the clothing shops shut I think we will have to find hand me downs for now. After this Big Night In finishes, we can go upstairs and I can show you some of my slips. I think you might like them to wear with panties and stockings. No-one is going to judge you, or laugh at you or be snide if you want to wear one, are they Alice?”

Alice gave a fake smile but bit her tongue.  She knew when Mum was on a roll.

“I am sure I can find some other hand-me-down lingerie for you to have as your own, as I have done for Alice, in the past.  Perhaps, Alice might have some dresses and skirts that need clearing out that can be hand-me-downs for Benji? They will be more suitable for you than my “old lady” Boden dresses.  I haven’t taken anything to the charity shop for ages so you could do with a clear out, Alice, you must many clothes you don’t wear anymore.”

Alice gave a big sigh.  She did love her twin, they got on better than most siblings. Alice was much more confident than Benjie but more dominate. She had never told Benjie but she had often wished for a sister she could swap clothes with.

Although she had refused to wear the slip Mum wanted her to buy her for secondary school, she had enjoyed the feeling of wearing the white silky bra and panties with nylon tights for the first time and never looked back. 

Shortly after the school uniform trip, Alice had persuaded her Mum to go shopping for some nylon panties and bra in a different colour than white. Maybe even some sheer tights for wearing casually. The bra and panties they chose were dark blue.  The panties had pretty lace around the legs. The sheer black tights had little dots on.  Alice loved wearing this combination of lingerie.  Mum found a little blue half-slip to wear with the blue lingerie, Alice wavered but still held out against wearing a “granny petticoat.

She had eventually given in to her Mum and got a silky pale pink coloured half-slip to wear under a thin sheer summer skirt when she was about fourteen.  It was probably still at the bottom of her underwear draw.  She hadn’t worn the slip for a couple of years since she grew out of the summer skirt and it went to the charity shop.  

Alice had been meaning to have a clear out of her wardrobe any way but with the charity shops shut there had not seemed much point.  But now it was a good time to see what clothes she could share with her new twin-sister,  maybe even some old silky panties or even the pink half-slip.

When Alice was about sixteen, a friend had given her a pair of tights made to look like stockings, as a joke. These were heavier denier on the lower leg but much sheerer at the top except for the pattern of a black suspender belt in the heavier nylon.  This was no joke for Alice, she felt so grown up and even sexy wearing them.  She often messed around with her friends talking about what they would do if they had a boyfriend. It made Alice wonder what it would be like to dress up in real stockings and suspenders for a lover, an older man, not the immature boys her own age.

Alice felt very sexy looking at the satin blossom panties showing under the mock suspenders in the mirror.  She started to rub the nylon tights and panties over her quim. She could feel her panties getting damp.  Alice pushed the tights and the panties in and out of her wet pussy for a while as she imagined a lover trying to fuck her.  Finally, she pulled the tights and panties away and shoved two fingers in her tight pussy as if it was a stiff cock pushing in and out, breaking her hymen and taking her virginity. She had to sit down suddenly as she flooded her fingers, panties and tights with her juices as she had her first major orgasm. 

Alice kept pestering her Mum about wearing stockings, just like Mum had at her age.  Eventually, when Alice was sixteen, Mum had caved in and bought her a white suspender belt and given her an old brown suspender belt, with a couple of pairs of stockings as a hand-me-down. 

John, her recent, much older boyfriend had loved it when they went to cinema for her seventeenth birthday at the beginning of March and discovered she was wearing stockings and suspenders under her skirt, the very same lingerie and stockings Benjie was now wearing. She had trouble keeping John from playing with her suspender straps and silky stocking tops throughout the film.  He even tried to cop a feel of her brand-new satin panties.  

He had not held back when they got home to her bedroom. He practically ripped her skirt and knickers off as soon as they were through the door. He insisted she kept the nylon stockings on.  She wrapped her silky nylon-clad legs around his naked back as he gave her the best fuck they had ever had.  Sadly, the relationship did not survive the Corona crisis and John was now an ex-boyfriend. 

After The Big Night In had finished and Jane had made an online donation, she and Benjie went upstairs to her bedroom.  He could not help noticing that her stockings had a line up the back of her brown stockings and that he could see the wide lacy hem of her slip. Boy, did that look sexy, thought Benjie. He tried to be discrete. This was his Mum. He felt guilty for looking but he could not help looking as she walked up the stairs in front of him swishing her skirt and slip.  

Jane turned at the top of the stairs, Benjie quickly glanced down.  “You know, I always wanted a daughter who loved slips as much as me.  Alice was never really interested in slips, although I did buy her a couple of slips, so I am really excited that you might like them as well. Now go and take off your boy clothes in your room but keep your lingerie on.”

Benjie stripped off his jeans and t-shirt in his bedroom and then met his Mum in her room.  He was still a little shy about letting his mum seeing him in lingerie.

Benjie entered Jane’s bedroom; she was standing by her dresser. 

“Don’t be shy, we are all girls now, but I will find you something for you to change into.  Maybe Alice will find you a dress and some shoes.  No wait, her shoes will be too small, although some of my heels might fit you.  Tomorrow, I can go through my lingerie draws properly and see which of my undies can become hand me downs that can be yours to keep."

She opened her middle draw to reveal lots of panties. There were so many coloured panties to choose from.  The draw was a bit messy.

“I see you like pink, a very girly colour, but are there any other colours you want to try,” Jane was watching Benjie's reaction carefully?

“Err, well, I don’t know.“

“Have you looked in here before, Benjie?”

“No, of course not,” he said fiercely, trying to cover up the fact he had in fact looked in there before, several times.

The first time had been just after Christmas when he found his Mum’s red panties on his bed under his own clean washing.  He realised the mistake and took them back to his Mum’s room, intending to put them on her bed. When he held the panties and felt how silky they were, he started getting an erection.  He wanted more.  Mum and sis were out shopping, he was alone in the house. The panties did not make it into the panty draw. All his good intentions went out of the window.  He found a matching red bra in a draw and took them back to his room to dress in lingerie for the first time.  

Benjie was so stiff his cock was tenting the front of the panties. He thought about Mum wearing this underwear on Christmas day as he wanked his stiff cock.

He had caught a peep of her dressing on Christmas morning through the partly open bedroom door. She looked so sexy and was wearing stockings and suspenders as well, wanting to look nice for Christmas lunch with Granny Brown.  Benjie so wanted to wear her stockings and cursed himself, he should have looked for some stockings and a suspender belt in one of other of Mum’s draws,  He felt himself cumming but managed to pull the panties down in time before he exploded ropes of cum onto his tummy, just missing the red bra. It was the best wank ever.

He cleaned up but soon felt guilty about using his Mum’s lingerie.  He would have to put them back without her knowing.  He vowed he would never do this again. Benjie went back to her bedroom and started to open her dresser draws to find where she kept her panties. The fourth draw down was full of panties and a bit messy, there were so many colours and they were almost all silk, satin or nylon.  His eyes were wide with surprise at how many panties she had, the whole draw was full.  He held firm; he had made a vow.  Benjie folded the red panties carefully and slid them in next to some black panties and popped the red bra back into the bra draw. He turned his back on lingerie.

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

Benjie’s vow lasted about a month. He tried really hard not to go to Mum’s draws but the thought of wearing silky nylon lingerie and stockings made him really hard. About a month later, he gave in when he had the house to himself again.  He found a lovely white pair of panties and a blue lacy bra.  He remembered wanting to wear mum’s stockings and suspender belt last time, so he opened another draw in her dresser and found some stockings and a lovely white lacy suspender belt. 

This time, he took his time dressing, putting on the bra then the suspender belt.  Slowly he eased the lace top stockings up his legs.  The nylon stockings felt wonderful on his legs, they sent shivers through his body and his cock, although small, his cock started to stiffen.  Attaching the front suspender clip to the lacy stocking top was ok, but the next straps at the side were a bit trickier to get the tension right.  Eventually, all four suspenders were snug as they pulled up the lace tops of the stockings.

Lastly, he pulled the silky nylon panties up over his sheer stockings, oh this felt wonderful.  He pulled the lacy waist band of the white panties into place over the suspender belt and stiff cock.  His cock made a wonderful tent in the knickers.  By now Benjie was so hard he nearly came there and then but a few rubs of the silky tent achieved his desire.  This happened quicker than he expected and some spunk was caught on the panties before he could pull them out of the way.

Benjie panicked.  Last time, he had manged to keep his cum off the red panties and bra but now there was a big wet spot on the white panties.  He cleaned up the wet patch as best he could with some tissues, but the panties were still wet.  He wondered what to do, then remembered his Mum’s hairdryer.  He undressed and took the lingerie to her bedroom. He found the hairdryer and after a few minutes hot blast they were as good as new.  He folded all the lingerie really carefully and put them back in the draw, swearing never to go near Mum’s lingerie draws again.  That had been a real scare, he did not want to get caught.

Well, that second vow lasted about another month, well sort of.  In the middle of February, he was having a bath and was about to throw his dirty underwear in the wash basket when his eye caught a pair of panties on top.  They were a beautiful pair of silky blue panties with pretty white and lace.  Benjie took off the rest of his clothes picked them up and rubbed them on his stiffening cock. He so wanted to wear these.  They were not in Mum’s draw, which he had vowed never to go near again.  Even if he had an accident mum wouldn’t know as they were already dirty.  So no harm then. 

He slipped the silky panties up his legs whilst his bath was still running.  He looked again at the laundry basket to see if there were any stockings.  He was in luck, there was a blue suspender belt and some brown stockings but no bra that he could see.  He attached the suspender belt and pulled up the sheer brown stockings.  Benjie was so hard it only took a few pulls on his nylon covered stiffie before he exploded into the blue nylon. 

There was a knock on the door, ”Are you OK,” asked his Mum with a concerned voice, “I heard some strange noises?”

Bejie breathed again, not realising the grunts he had been making whilst...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Software04
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments