Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valerie Finally Visits

"A nosy neighbor finally has her curiosity satisfied."

64
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I was visiting my cousin today because we were expecting to entertain two couples later on in the evening. It was not yet noon, and I was in the kitchen, loading all of our wine glasses and hors d'oeuvre trays into the dishwasher. Vicki, meanwhile, was out rummaging through a few party supply shops for things like balloons, streamers, and stuff like that. I had just closed the dishwasher and started the cycle when the doorbell rang.

Valerie and her husband Trey have been Vicki's neighbors for the last three or four years. They have always been very neighborly to my cousin, and they have been quite nice to me whenever we met. Here I was on a Friday morning at Vicki's house, and I was all alone.


I opened the door and saw Valerie, a short, cute lady with a nice body (slightly on the pudgy side), and short curly brown hair. “This is a nice surprise," I said as I held the door open and stepped to the side. “Please, won't you come in?”

Valerie stepped inside the door and began looking around the room. “Uh, I came over to ask Vicki a question. Is she here?”

“No, but she should be back in just a few minutes so come on in and have a seat. I don't think she will be very long. Would you care for a drink or anything?”

Valerie was a bit on the bashful side and she walked in timidly to the chair. Strange, I thought. Valerie had always seemed comfortable around me and it made me concerned that something was wrong.

In an attempt to break the ice, I asked, “How are you and Trey getting along?”

“Huh?” I think the question caught Valerie off guard. “Oh, yeah - Trey and I are doing great. He is out of town this weekend, and you surprised me when you answered the door; I didn't know Vicki had company.”

I sat down in the chair across from her. “Well, as I said, Vicki is out on some errands right now, but she should be back soon. You are more than welcome to wait, but if it's too personal, feel free to come back when Vicki is here and I'll be glad to give you two some privacy.”

“That's okay,” Valerie replied. “I just had a question to ask and since it kind of involves you, too, I guess I could ask you if you don't mind.”

“It involves me?” Valerie certainly had my attention.

“Would you mind if I asked you a very personal question?” Valerie seemed to blush when she asked; I could tell this was something that had been on her mind for some time.

“If you feel comfortable asking me, I would be happy to try and answer the best way I can.” Sensing how nervous Valerie was, I thought I would try and help calm her by leaning forward. Perhaps a display of interest in what she had to say would help her to relax a bit.

“This is something that truly is none of my business, so if you would rather not answer...”

“It's okay, Valerie,“ I said. “You may ask me anything you like, but I will make you a deal: if I am not comfortable answering your question, I will refer you to my cousin. Whether I answer or not, we will always remain friends. Is that fair enough?”

Valerie smiled and lowered her head a little, and, for the second time that morning, she blushed a little.

“Well,” she began, “over the past year or so, I have noticed that on Friday nights, you guys will have a few people over, but we never hear any loud music. It just seemed a little odd that it was so quiet, and I was wondering...well...I was wondering ...” Her voice trailed off. I could tell she was feeling like she was overstepping her boundaries and being a truly nosy neighbor.

“I see,” I said. “I assume that your husband also noticed?”

Valerie just nodded her head.

“Valerie, I do not mind answering because you and Trey have always been great neighbors. Vicki and I often thought about inviting you two over on a Friday night with everyone else, but we did not know if you would like it or not.”

Hearing this news caused Valerie to perk up a little. “Didn't know if we would like what,” she asked.

I cleared my throat. “Well...you see...Vicki and I have formed a sort of a social club.”

“A social club,” Valerie asked. “You guys don't do any drugs or anything, do you?”

“Oh, no, no,” I answered quickly. “Occasionally, someone may smoke some pot, but no drugs of any kind. Most of us do enjoy some wine or beer, though.”

“Then...what do you mean by 'social club',” Valerie asked.

“Well, we often become quite passionate with our friends,” I stammered as I struggled to find the right words. “Tell me, Valerie, do you know what 'swingers' are?”

Valerie furrowed her brow as she began thinking, and then her face lit and she raised her head. “You mean....it's a sex party?”

All I did was smile. I watched Valerie closely as she began to process that information. Finally, I asked, “Are we still friends?”

“Of course we are,” Valerie replied.

“Does nudity bother you, Valerie?”

“Not really,” she answered.

I stood up slowly and asked, “Would you mind if I got comfortable?”

Valerie looked up. Her beautiful brown eyes widened. She sat there, staring at me in total silence. Since she never looked away (in fact, I don't think she even blinked), I took that as a “yes.”

I pulled my t-shirt up and over my head, my chest and stomach were now fully exposed. Valerie remained silent as she sat in her seat and watched.

I reached down to my waist, unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned my jeans. “This is your last chance, Valerie. Unless you say something, I am going to finish getting comfortable.”

I paused for a moment to see if she would respond. I took her silence and her continued stare as permission to continue. My jeans fell to the floor, and my cock sprang forward like an Olympic diving board. Valerie's eyes widened even further as she fixed her gaze on my throbbing cock.

I grabbed my cock and began stroking myself as I slowly began walking toward her. “Feel free to get comfortable if you like, Valerie.”

Valerie remained motionless and kept her eyes glued to my cock as I drew closer to her. Slowly, I placed my hand on her shoulder to offer her some reassurance. “You may touch it if you like.”

Valerie looked up at me with her panda bear-like eyes. I was almost a little surprised when I saw her hand slowly reaching out to touch my cock. Very soon, she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began pulling on my meaty pole.

“Oh, fuck, Valerie, that feels so fucking good.”

My hips began moving back and forth in rhythm with her hand so I could fuck Valerie's fist. Her fingers tightened around my cock and I could tell she was enjoying her experience.

I bent over and reached down to grab the bottom hem of the sweatshirt she was wearing, and I began to pull up as if I were going to remove it. I had raised it a couple of inches when I said, “Lift both of your arms straight up if you want me to continue.”

She thought about it for a moment, then slowly began raising her hands above her head. Once her fingertips were pointed at the ceiling, I lifted her sweatshirt up and over her head, and then over her arms. Valerie was completely topless; her little boobs were firm and her nipples were pointing out like little bullets of pleasure. My hands reached down and began massaging Valerie's sweet little tits.

RileyThompsom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RileyThompsom

The moment Valerie felt my hands on her breasts, she let out a loud moan of pleasure. She looked up at me again and said, “Bill, I love your hands on me. Please don't stop.”

I pushed my hips forward so that my cock began brushing across her left cheek. My hands were continuing to play with her tits as I humped a little on her face. She looked towards my cock, and stuck out her tongue. The tip of her oral muscle soon found the underside of my dick head and she began flicking her tongue lightly against me. “Oh fuck, Valerie, yes!!!”

Her mouth opened wide and she gulped my cock into her face. I enjoyed the warm, damp feeling of her oral cavity swallowing my dick. I thrust my dick a little forward and she eagerly took my cock in as much as she could.

After a few minutes of her artful cock-sucking, I reached down to Valerie's elbows and helped her to stand up. The top of Valerie's head came up to the middle of my chest. She looked up at me, and I looked down at her. I leaned downward and pressed my mouth to hers and we began kissing. Our bodies were grinding against each other as we were making out; my naked body was pressing against her, and she could feel my cock pressing against her stomach.

I came up for air and asked, “Care to follow me into the bedroom?'

Valerie nodded nervously, and I took her by the hand and led her into Vicki's bedroom. The two of us crawled onto the oversized bed and we stood on our knees facing one another as we continued to make out. I reached down and opened the front of her jeans and I slid my hand down and into deep inside. I could feel her thick bush through her silk panties and I began to rub her furry playground through her panties while I continued sucking her tongue into my mouth.

Valerie offered no resistance when I began peeling her out of her jeans. She reached down with her hands and assisted me pulling them from her and, for the first time, I got a good look at her sweet, petite body. Valerie was twenty-something, and her small medium-built frame was perfect for her size; her little boobies were the cutest I have ever seen.

I gently laid Valerie on her back and leaned over to begin kissing her tiny titties and my hand and fingers began exploring her moistened bush. Suddenly, we heard a noise come from the living room. “Billy,” I heard Vicki crying out.

Valerie gasped and quickly snapped her head up from her resting place; it was as if she had just been caught doing something she hadn't ought to be doing. “Relax,” I told her, “it is only Vicki.”

Vicki opened the bedroom door slowly, stuck her head inside, and said, “Well, it seems that you are getting an early start for tonight.”

“Vicki, you remember Valerie, don't you,” I asked.

With an open smile, Vicki said, “Hi, there, Valerie. Are you enjoying my cousin?”

“Uh huh,” Valerie nodded; she rested her head back on the bed.

Vicki came into the room and sat on the side of the bed to watch. “You don't mind if I observe, do you,” Vicki asked.

Valerie was speechless by the surprise. She looked at Vicki, then at me, and then back to Vicki. “I guess it's okay,” Valerie said.

By this time, three of my fingers had filled Valerie's little pussy as I slid them in and out. I took my fingers from Valerie's cunt, raised my hand to Vicki's mouth, and she sucked our neighbor's juices from my hand.

I re-positioned myself on top of Valerie; my cock perfectly aimed at her little fuck-hole. “You ready for this, Valerie,” I asked.

Valerie nodded her head.

I slowly began thrusting my hips forward, sliding my cock into her hairy pussy a little at a time. Vicki had reached down between Valerie's legs and began massaging our neighbor's clit while I began humping her sweet little body; my balls slapping against her puckered asshole with each plunge.

Vicki momentarily stood up stripped off her clothes and then sat back on the bed, totally naked. Vicki had reached between her legs and began rubbing her hairless cunt as she watched me fucking sweet Valerie.

Valerie, meanwhile, was concentrating on feeling my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Valerie's thick, hairy bush now resembled someone who had just stepped out of the shower; each strand of hair dripping with her sweet love juice.

My balls were swelling with passion; my jizz was ready for launch. “Oooooooo fuck,” I yelled as I began shooting a gallon of cum deep inside Valerie. Our little next-door neighbor began writhing as she was filled to over-flowing with my lusty juices; one could hear the squishy sounds being made as I pumped her sweet hairy pussy full of cum.

I rolled off of Valerie because I sensed that Vicki was eager to play clean-up. As soon as Valerie was laying there with her legs spread wide open, my hungry cousin put her face in between Valerie's legs and began lapping all the cunt juice and cum she could swallow. Valerie took a deep breath as she experienced her first pussy-licking from a woman; Vicki's tongue dived into Valerie's cunt hole and slurped out all of my cum from our neighbor's fuck tunnel.

I felt my cock beginning to resurrect itself as I watched Vicki enter lesbian mode. I looked up at Valerie and asked, “You ever let a woman lick your pussy before?”

In between breaths, Valerie said, “Never...but it's wonderful!”


“How would you like to taste some pussy,” I asked.

Before Valerie had time to answer, Vicki had begun to rise and got on top of Valerie in a 69 position. I watched as I saw Vicki once again beginning to eat Valerie's hot pussy, At the other end, Valerie stared straight up into Vicki's hairless playground, and soon, Valerie was getting her first taste of yummy, sweet, smooth pussy.

I got behind the pair so I could watch as Valerie circled her tongue around Vicki's swollen clit. Valerie must have been acting out of pure instinct because she looked as if she had been doing that all of her life.

My cock was fully restored, so I stood on my knees behind my cousin, and my knees were on either side of Valerie's head. I pointed my cock at Vicki's pussy and lunged forward, and I began fucking my cousin while Valerie was eating her pussy. I began thrusting my cock in and out of Vicki, and Valerie was witnessing our incest close-up as she continued licking.

Vicki, meanwhile was about to explode. I felt my cousin's cunt tightening around my cock and she began to gush. Simultaneously, my cock erupted and sprayed cum all over the inside of Vicki's pussy, and I could hear Valerie slurping all the cum and pussy juice she could swallow.

I pulled out of Vicki and my cousin turned around. Together, we began licking Valerie's cute face clean of the mixture of cum and pussy juice; both of us taking turns giving our sweet neighbor deep, passionate kisses.

As the three of us began to wind down from our improvised midday tryst, Valerie promised she would be talking to Trey about what happened, and, if all of us got what we wanted, we may have found a couple of new participants for our Friday night orgies.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments