Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicki Earns Her Slut Badge

"A night between Vicki's legs."

65
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Slut. This title is not necessarily something my cousin likes to be called, but something happened that may have changed her opinion of this classification.

It was getting late one night, and Vicki and I had just shared an evening of sweet sex between cousins. I have said it many times before, and I will keep saying it forever; Vicki is the best fuck buddy I have ever had! I have always suspected that the forbidden aspect of our relationship being incestuous was what kept the attraction alive; it was the extra spice of our lustful buffet.

“Vicki,” I said, rolling on my side to face her. “You and I have experienced a lot.”

Vicki rolled to face me. “What the fuck are you talking about?”


“Our sex life,” I said. “Since the time we first started when we hid in my bedroom closet to play, we have shared women; we have shared guys. We have swapped with other couples and even attended a few orgies. In short, you and I have experienced a lot.”

Vicki laid on her back and sighed and I was entertained by the sight of her tits rising and falling in reaction to her sigh. “Yes, we have,” she said. I could tell she was reliving some of those sexy moments in her head.

“Is there anything you've wanted to do that we haven't tried yet,” I asked.


Vicki lay silent as she pondered this question. After a few minutes, she said, “I don't know, Billy. Did you have something in mind?”

“Well,” I said with a sigh, “I recently read where some porn star sat a world record for the largest gang bang.”

Vicki sat up abruptly. “Just how big?!”

“As I recall, I think the story said she got fucked non-stop by 600 men.”

Vicki slugged me with her pillow. “Billy, if you think I am going to do that, you have another thing coming.”

I began laughing. “No, no,” I said, “That would be on the extreme side. But in all seriousness, how many guys do you think you could handle at once?”

Still sitting up, she said, “I would have to give that some thought.”

I lay quietly as she thought, and I could tell that the wheels were spinning in her brain as she was thinking about the idea of taking multiple cocks. I knew she had no problem with anonymous sex as we had often picked up people in a bar and never found out their names until after we had had sex with them. We had discovered that sex with total strangers had a unique attraction for both of us.

Speaking for myself, I would love to watch while my cousin gave passionate sexual attention to several men. My cock was getting hard again while I thought of her being covered in cum.

Vicki looked over at me and asked, “How would we arrange this?”

I thought for a second. “Would total strangers be okay with you?”

Vicki laughed. “I wouldn't have it any other way,” she answered.

I thought out a plan. We knew of a swingers bar that allowed single men to enter (with a higher admission fee, of course), and it was located next door to a nice motel. The idea was to see if she could entice men to meet her in a motel room. I would be present in the motel room, not only to provide her with a little security but to be able to get my rocks off watching my loving cousin satisfying the urges of multiple men.

That Friday night, we headed off to this swingers bar. We had been there many times before, and each visit resulted in some type of sexual gratification.

Before we entered the bar, we went to the motel asking to secure a room where our festivities were to happen. We went to the room where Vicki changed into a 70s-style tube top and a bright red skirt. No bra, and no panties; just my beautiful cousin looking her sexiest. Vicki was standing in front of the foot of the bed, and I approached her. Looking into her passionate brown eyes, I reached under her skirt and began rubbing her smooth pussy; my cousin's heat seemed to intensify while I masturbated her. Undoubtedly, she was thinking about the time she would be having, but with whom had yet to be determined.

My fingers, first one, then two, then three, slid inside her hungry pussy. Her juices were coating my entire hand while I frigged her. We were both still standing while Vicki enjoyed the feeling of my fingers sliding in and out of her sex-starved pussy. She was my cousin, and her pussy was always the tastiest around; having incest with her was always a pleasure and made me rock hard anytime she was around. I leaned toward her and pressed my lips to hers, and our tongues began an erotic wrestling match within our mouths. She finally pushed me away, saying, “If we fuck around too much here, we'll never make it to the club.”

I couldn't help but experience a feeling of frustration, mixed with a lingering anticipation of what we might experience.

We entered the club and soon found a table with two empty seats. Our scantily clad waitress came to our table and we ordered a couple of White Russians to drink. All the while, Vicki was scanning the room to try and spot potential participants. The club had a crowd that one would expect to see on a Friday night, mostly couples. There were, however, more than a few single men who were there; each one hoping to get lucky and enjoy a piece of pussy before the night was through.

“Okay,” Vicki said. “I think I have some guys in mind.” She stood from her seat and asked, “How do I look?”

“As sexy as ever,” I replied.


In as much as this was something that neither of us had ever done, I could tell that Vicki was a little nervous. Truth be told, I was a little nervous, too.

I watched intently as I saw Vicki approaching a table where a red-headed guy was sitting. I saw Vicki leaning over to rest her hands on the table while she talked to him. Suddenly, Vicki stood up and raised her skirt. The red-headed guy's eyes widened as he stared at her delicious bald pussy. I have always enjoyed my cousin's pussy, and I loved eating cum from her freshly fucked love hole.

She pointed over to me, and I gave the guy a simple wave. I saw the guy nodding his head as if to say, “Yes.”

Vicki repeated the process finding a guy with blonde hair, a guy with brown hair, and finally, one guy with a head as bald as Vicki's pussy.

After the fourth table, Vicki turned to me and gave me a thumbs-up signal, which told me that she had finished making her selections and it was time to get the party started.

I rose from my table, headed for the door, and then up the stairs to our motel room. I sat on a chair next to the bed and waited patiently. Soon, I could hear people talking and laughing outside the door, followed by the clicking sound of the locking mechanism, and the door opened. Vicki came in first, with her four new boyfriends in tow.

I stood up and greeted everyone. “Hi,” I said. “My name is Bill. Did she tell you guys the ground rules?”

The four men exchanged glances. The bald guy was the first to speak, “All she told me was that she wanted to experience a gang-bang.” The other three men nodded in agreement.

“Okay,” I said. “Here are the other rules. First, it has to be anonymous sex, so please no mention of your names. Also, there is to be no forcing. You are not to impose yourself onto her as to inflict any kind of pain. And, lastly, once you have shot your load, you are welcome to sit by and watch, and if you feel you can go again, please do. But remember – she (pointing to Vicki) has the final say as to when it is over. You all understand?”

ViolettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaBrown


The four men nodded.

“Then, gentlemen, let the games begin,” I said as I sat down in the chair facing the bed from the side.

Vicki started by simply lying on her back and spreading her legs wide to the delight of all. Her smooth pussy was already shining as it was soaked with her juices of anticipation of what she was about to experience. The bald guy was the first to mount her. I watched with interest as I saw his wonderful ass bouncing up and down; her deep moans indicated that his cock had hit the mark, sliding in and out of my cousin's wet pussy.

I began to feel awkward since I was the only one still dressed. While my cousin was being fucked, I stripped down and then re-took my seat.

The red-head stood on one side of her, and the brown-headed guy stood on the other. Vicki reached out and grabbed each cock and began pulling on she appreciated the guy fucking her. The blonde guy was left and he decided to stand on the head of the bed, straddling Vicki's face. The guy began squatting and noticing the cock being lowered to her mouth, Vicki opened her jaws wide and swallowed the stranger's dick into her mouth like a little bird being fed a hungry, sexy meal.

I stroked my cock vigorously while I watched my cousin handle four guys at once. I know that it was not a record, but it was damned impressive. Vicki continued jerking off her two new buddies while sucking a cock by the third and getting fucked by the fourth.

“I want to ride someone's cock,” Vicki said, pulling back from the plump cock in her mouth.

The four men simultaneously pulled away, Vicki rose, looked at the red-headed guy, and said, “Lie on your back, sweetheart – I want your dick to give me a ride.”

Obediently, the red-headed dude lay dutifully on his back, and, being bisexual, I admired that ginger's throbbing dick pointing up like some long-lost obelisk.

My cousin straddled the guy and the contrast between her tanned skin and the guy's pale flesh was somewhat intoxicating. I watched lustfully (as did the other three guys) as Vicki's beautiful puffy pussy began inhaling the dick into its sweet fuck hole. Vicki began sliding herself up and down the redhead's fleshly pole, and his balls began throbbing as if to announce that his jizz had already begun loading into his cock, ready for lift-off.

I and the other three guys watched with interest, each of us stroking our cock with the eagerness of a starving man at a banquet table. Two guys were standing to my right, and one guy to my left; I had a perfect view of all the pretty cocks all lined up in a row; each of them stroking, and it almost looked as if a mass ejaculation was imminent.

Vicki leaned forward to kiss the red-headed stranger, and her asshole was pointed straight at us. Her movement made seeing the red-headed guy's cock sliding into her pussy that much easier.

The brown-headed guy began moving toward the bed, knelt, and whispered something into Vicki's ear. I saw Vicki nodding her head as if to say, “Yes”, and I wondered what she had agreed to. My curiosity was soon satisfied as I watched the brown-headed guy get behind Vicki, and suddenly, my cousin screamed out, “Oh, fuck, that feels good!”

Standing alongside the other two guys, the three of us walked to either side of the bed to get a better look. Once there, we saw the awesome sight of my cousin between two horny guys, taking one cock in her pussy, and taking the other cock in her ass at the same time. This was a first for Vicki (at least, as far as I knew), and her expression of ecstasy was a clear indication of her level of enjoyment. The two men fucking her remained motionless while Vicki rocked herself frontward and backward, swallowing each cock completely with each plunge.

The bald guy leaned closer, reached underneath my cousin, and began squeezing her tits, his free hand still gripping his cock.

The brown-headed guy wasn't able to contain it anymore. His cock erupted and began filling Vicki's ass with his baby gravy; pumping out what seemed to be gallons of his sticky goo. When he pulled out, I could see the guy's cum dribbling from my cousin's asshole, and it flowed down coated the redhead's dick with sperm, and converted his balls into two glimmering spheres. I couldn't resist it anymore. I leaned down and began licking the brown-headed guy's cum from Vicki's asshole, then I slid down and began slurping the cum from the pale shaft, and then began sucking in his balls one at a time to clean up the mess.

I rose from my cleaning detail and saw the other men staring and smiling at me. “Wow,” the bald guy said, “that was about the hottest thing I have ever seen!”

The other two guys echoed his sentiment. I stood, facing the three while I stroked my cock and said, “I sure am glad you guys enjoyed that.” I had no way of knowing that any of the guys Vicki had chosen were bi, but they seemed to be pleased with what they saw me do. I looked over at the brown-headed guy and said, “Are you too tired, or would you like for me to see if I can help you get your dick back up and running?”

Without answering out loud, the brown-headed guy walked over to me and pointed his dick straight at me. I immediately got on my knees and began sucking his cock.

It never occurred to me that I would take on the role of a fluffer that evening, but if the guy was willing, I didn't mind stepping into the role. Throughout our lives, I have eaten Vicki's ass many times, and I immediately recognized her taste as it coated his cock. The man stood there thrusting himself into my mouth, fucking my face.

The bald dude and the blonde guy were standing there in amazement, dividing their attention between watching me sucking off the brown-headed guy and Vicki riding the red-headed guy's cock. Pretty soon they became inspired and began stroking each other.

Vicki, in the meantime, was enjoying the fuck of her life. One cock pumping deep in her asshole, and the other one filling her sweet cunt – the six of us swimming in lust and enjoying every passing second.

“Hey, guys. Cover me with your cum,” Vicki pleaded. The two men fucking her each pulled out, and Vicki flopped on her back to get bathed in jizz. She opened her legs and I stood on my knees facing her pussy; it was dripping from the passionate fuck she just enjoyed. I began jacking off, aiming my cock over her belly. Two men got on their knees to her left, and the other two men on their knees to her right. Vicki looked downward to see five eager cocks all being jacked off over her naked body. Then, as if on cue, we all let loose huge gallons of goo, spraying my sexy cousin and covering her body with a quilt of sticky semen. I looked up at her tits to see them each being drowned in sperm, and I shot my load into her navel, leaving it like a tiny crater erupting a creamy flow of lava.

All of us guys leaned over and began cleaning up our mess; each man licking his cum from Vicki's quivering body. As well as being fucked by two men, she was now enjoying a five-way tongue bath from all of us.

I looked at Vicki's face and I saw a look of perfect contentment. Vicki lay in complete repose; she earned her slut badge, a title she would proudly bear.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments