Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summer In Western Massachusetts

"A long summer of short notes and cleaning Mom's glasses, leads to lovemaking."

13
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Mom and Dad have always worked hard and their diligence paid off by way of a nice log cabin on the lake in western Mass. Then, Just when things were going fine, Dad accidentally juiced himself to death. The water heater was fed by two fuses. One fuse blew, leaving a hundred and twenty volts instead of two hundred and forty and with wet ground, you can see where this is going.

That was five years ago. Mom is now fifty-five and looking pretty good, a bit plump with nice boobs, hips and long grey flowing hair. She works for the town's library and when she does work, she dresses the part pretty close to the traditional Librarian. A skirt and white blouse with a V-neck that is ruffled, low-heeled dress shoes and since she wears glasses, they are the oval shape in black, brown or silver.

She takes great pride in her work for the town and she has a great attitude and many patrons have been very satisfied she could find the book they wanted.

Now to be quite frank about it, I love Mom's looks when she wears her librarian style glasses and I'd often clean them with my T-shirt and they would sparkle. Mom has a number of pairs in black and silver, and they all have a glass beaded neck chain that would let her glasses rest on the shelf of her sexy bosoms. I find that the contrast of her black frames against her white blouse to be a turn-on and there are a number of times she noticed the way I glance at her. it is at these times her facial expression tells me she likes what I am looking at.

Today Mom says, "I don't know why but it seems ages since I had to clean my glasses."

"Yeah, Mom, I thought you'd see better if they're clean, besides, your blue eyes look so nice when they are clean and I like the way the light of the room sparkles in them when they hang across your breasts."

"Well that's very nice of you, I think you could have a job for life keeping my glasses clean."

"So do I have the pleasure of keeping them spotless?"

"Yes, George you do."

Mom gives me a nice juicy kiss, a kiss that is way too intimate for a mother and son as our mouths are open and our tongues dance. Mom reaches out with her hand in the small of my back and pulls me to her so that her boobs are pushed into me and yeah I really liked that. I pull away in time as I began to get hard and I don't want her to know what is going through my mind.

I need a walk, a good long walk, to mull things over. Half a mile from the cabin is an old railroad line and I decided to walk some tracks. I had been walking tracks for a long time and I always find that deep thoughts that bothered me were less of a mystery after four or five miles. Sometimes my eyes see a lot farther down those steel ribbons than actually possible, wondering about the large cities the tracks pass through, maybe a railroad yard and an engine house where locomotives and rolling stock are fixed and I wonder about the men who take pride in such a rugged industry as the railroad.

I also find a cold hard truthfulness about those steel ribbons, aside from natural forces they are not going anywhere. I see an honesty about them that could not be denied. That if I walk those tracks long enough, which I do this evening, I know that taking care of my needs with Mom's glasses is one guy's way of symbolically wanting to have a relationship that is frowned upon by society.

Along the railroad right of way are some old telegraph poles, some of which still have the western unions pins upon which green glass insulators are screwed onto. The evening breeze catches some of the branches and as they flutter they break up the last bit of sunlight shining through the glass insulators. This pleasantly reminds me of how the light of the room or sunlight sparkles in Mom's glasses, and like the telegraph line which uses a fair bit of voltage, seeing the reflection of light in the lenses of her glasses gives me a bit of a charge as well.

Mom goes to work the next day and I'm enjoying country life in the cabin. I make up some roast beef hash and eggs on the old Glenwood range and have a cup of coffee and a few doughnuts.

I look around and see two pair of Moms librarian style glasses, one pair the black oval shape, the other a nice silver oval style and I tried them. Once again I become turned on down there. I have been enjoying the charms of Mom's glasses for a while now and quite frankly I love what they do for me. I make damn sure my man sauce left not a trace of its evidence on Mom's glasses and as I'm cleaning them, I wonder what she'd think if she knew what I had been doing and what are the chances of getting her in bed.

She has to be missing the sexual closeness Dad gave her since he died, and I suppose I feel justified in wanting to give Mom what she has been missing.

I like the time I'm having with my mother's glasses, and I feel a need to write them down on my old computers notepad. I know that since Mom has a very good working laptop she would never bother with my old computer so I never hid the notepad in my documents.

I'm working maintenance for a large downtown office block and going back to that log cabin by the lake every day.  I feel better than I had in a long time. What is nice is I'm able to ride my old Harley Sportster to work every day and I'm getting around forty-eight miles a gallon but the truth is I just love riding.

A few weeks after romancing moms sexy librarian style glasses, Mom starts to wear them more often. Then she goes for the half-glasses style in gold or silver. These are of the half-round style or as some would say the half-moon style and a pair of half-square both with sexy glass beaded neck chains and I love the way they hang across Moms ample bosoms.

On the notepad, I wrote,

June 15th I can't believe how hot Mom looks in her oval style glasses and though different, her new half-glasses. I have never had so many erections in a day or have them last so long either. The way they sit at the end of Mom's nose as she reads the paper with the pearl beaded neck chain hanging from them. That is so feminine. The way her black ovals look in contrast to her white blouse, it does something for me.

One night during supper as the sun was setting, I ask, "Mom, why did you change from your Librarian glasses to half-glasses?"

"You seem interested in my glasses, George. Do you like my new half-glasses?"

As she asks that, her second finger keeps flicking at the glass beaded chain from which her glasses hang. The kitchen light glimmers in her new half-glasses, these being the gold half-square style and I am getting hard, to the point of my pants tenting.

"Yeah, Mom actually I do. I guess I'm just curious but if something works why change it?"

"What happens is sometimes I want to see well up close then farther away. But one can't see well farther away through full style glasses, like my oval style, with half-glasses one can look over the tops."

She got up from the table and grabbed a phone book.

"Here, George, try these and you'll see what I mean."

She gives me her gold half-square glasses and I try them with the book, then looking through them for distance, one word for this, blurry. I did notice things getting tight down there and I have to admit that Moms half-glasses also have a hold on me.

Mom looks down at my hard-on and smiles.

"So you like Mom's new half-glasses? Will you want to keep them nice and spotless as you do for my librarian's glasses?" She asked with a funny grin.

"Yeah, Mom, why not?"

"I am glad you like doing this for your Mom."

So as I lay in bed enjoying the country air of Western Mass, Mom's words stay with me,

"So you like my new half-glasses? Will you want to keep them nice and spotless as you do for my librarian's glasses?"

I think the looks of her funny smile got etched into my mind.

She makes me think she likes the idea of her son enjoying a fetish with her glasses. I'm thinking that maybe we could get much closer, to the point of getting into the sack.

Work is going fine as I'm taking an evening course in electrical and air conditioning. Our building uses a chilled water system which is nice because the system uses finned piping. In the summer, to absorb heat from the chilled water that ran through it and come winter time, the same sections of finned piping is plumbed into a boiler instead.

All the while, the back of my mind is on Mom's various styles of glasses. She has made some nice new neck chains to go with them. Purple and pearl colored beads and they are much nicer than anything I have seen elsewhere.

Where in the name of hell did June go? Another week and it would be the fourth of July. Mom's friend from work who lives across thelake askss her to a cook-out on the fourth. I'm also invited and we had a great time.

Well, the holiday is over and it is time to get back to work. I had put in a pretty long day and when I get back to the cabin, Mom's on the phone and something makes me stop and listen.

"Yes, Lois, it is interesting, I read it on his computers notepad, how I look so hot in glasses and my new half-glasses too. He wrote how my black oval style looks so good on a white blouse. Well, my laptop gave me a fatal error and that was it. So I went to the old Gateway he has and he did not bother hiding it, probably as he felt I'd always use my laptop. I am sure it is a fetish but I don't care.
He does keep my half-glasses and ovals spotless and in some way, I guess he is loving me. Maybe he read a story about a woman in glasses on the internet. I know I have been wearing them more around the house and I think I am doing it because he thinks I look so hot. He said he loved my pearl beaded neck chain as it is so feminine looking. Yes, I'll call you during the weekend. Bye
Lois."

"Oh, hi, George, just getting in?"

"Yeah Mom, how's it going?"

"Pretty good, you must be starving, want a Killer burger, the one, and a quarter pound with fried onions and a salad?"

"Sounds good to me Mom, thanks." So I take a shower and put on some shorts and a shirt and go to the old Gateway which is in a cabinet made for it with a few shelves and drawers and farted around a bit as she does up the supper.

I see a new internet address about the erotic writers association and read how they speak about ladies in glasses and a number of guys find that to be a real turn-on. Yep, Mom knows I do have a fetish and from what I heard with her phone call, it is okay.

I notice Mom's skirts are getting a bit shorter when she wears them around the cabin. I don't know if she knows it but they are a few inches shorter than what she wears to work, her blouses are prettier too.

I had to write this down.

Dear Mom, Just wondering if wearing shorter and prettier skirts and nicer blouses that show cleavage has anything to do with me romancing your librarian style glasses a few weeks ago. You are such a hot looking woman. Love always, George.

I know Mom has a few pair of half-glasses but where in the hell is she keeping them? Her oval style is seen around the cabin more often though. So I wrote about them on the computer's notepad.

'Rather interesting, Mom does not keep her half-glasses around anymore. Does she think I would really take care of them and their sexy beaded neck chains? Would Mom really like me to romance her half-glasses?'

Tonight, I have to get up and get a drink and just go to the bathroom to get some water, I see that Mom's using the old Gateway computer. She does not know I am up.

Well, it is Saturday I don't have to look hard to find a pair or two of her half-glasses and I have to know Mom read my note last night.

Mom and her friend head off to the Worcester mall as there is a large sale on women's clothes due to the company skidding into the nonprofit zone.

I have been biking and come back around noon time as I have gotten hungry. While working on a ham salad sandwich, I see Mom's gold half- square glasses holding down a note on the table. The windows are open to let a breeze enter the cabin and her glasses and beaded chain keep the note from being blown away.

Dear George, I think it is so nice you like keeping my glasses spotless. It means a lot to me that you like my things and even more so, what you like doing with them. I do understand what you are feeling and I think that is nice. Love, Mom

Since she knows what I am doing, I find her black and silver ovals and along with the gold half-square glasses, I do some things. All the while thinking how good it could be with Mom helping me with this fetish. Then I clean things up and get back on that old Sporty. I decide not to let Mom think I did anything, just to see what she might say. I come back to the cabin about half an hour after she came in.

"Hi, Mom, how was everything in the big mall of Worcester?"

"Oh very nice. I had a great time with Stella, we went to Polini's bakery and bought some apple, peach cherry and fig squares."

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time in Worcester."

"George, did you see the note I left on the table?"

"I did see it but not knowing it was a note, I didn't read it."

"So what did you do today?" Asked Mom.

"Took a ride to the Middleboro railroad yard. The Bay Colony Railroad just bought a GP-9 locomotive from the Conrail yard in Selkirk, N.Y."

Tina_D_size
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tina_D_size

It's the first day of August and when I get to work, I notice how warm the offices were. NOT GOOD! I am thinking and the boss would not be in for a while. He is at another building, taking care of electrical problems and I am sure I can fix this.

As it is, the condenser fan crapped out which in turn made the compressor shut down due to too much head pressure.

I know I could use some head pressure. Mom, with those sexy gold half-square glasses and feminine beaded neck chain. I would love to see her lips around my cock, her head bobbing up and down and seeing the reflection of that old oil burning lamp in them. Maybe she'd be stroking the bottom of my balls with her silver half-moon glasses. Yup, that could be very nice.

I feel as though my mind consists of a tape deck.  No matter what I'm doing, the damn thing switches on and I can see my Mom on top of me with her eyes locked onto mine. Her looking at me with love and lust, and with me, fully in her and behind her silver half-round glasses I see lightning bolts in her eyes. CLICK my mind goes back to the job at hand, replacing a condenser fan motor.

So I pull out the motor and go down to the motor re-wind shop to get a new one. They have the right one in stock and in a short order of time the office ladies are no longer grumbling about the A/C.

I am liking the thoughts I have but wonder if I am getting into this fetish thing too much or does it matter? CLICK my mind goes back to that kiss where our tongues danced, when Mom asked, "Do you know why my glasses are always so clean?" Click my mind is back on the job changing A/C filters.

Meanwhile Mom's back at the cabin, sitting at the old Gateway computer and reading my thoughts about her various styles of glasses. Her oval Librarian style or the half-glasses and she's biting her lip, and breathing harder. When she uses her right toe to push off her left patent black high-heel, what does she do when it falls? She picks it up and in a mind controlled by the sex Goddess she plunges the toe of that glossy black high heel way up into her, bringing her to a series of thundering orgasms.

She never cleans that shoe off, she put it on the top shelf of the outer cabinet with evidence of having enjoyed it very much. Did she want me to find it covered in her sex juices the way I let her find my writings, describing what I did with her various styles of glasses?

Work's going well, the Boss was pleased that I was able to fix the condenser fan as quickly as I did.  With everything going on in my life...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments