Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister's Secret 2

51
13 Comments 13
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Gwen soon forgot about her brother in her closet watching them as Sheri settled her body onto hers. Gwen could feel the heat emanating from under Sheri's panties as she ran her silk covered mound against her naked one. Sheri then lowered her head and Gwen pushed her long brunette hair back so they could commence kissing again.

When the kissing ended Sheri commenced kissing and licking all the exposed flesh on Gwen's body as she slowly moved her head downwards. Gwen could feel Sheri's lips and tongue against the top of her hard flat belly and she moaned with pleasure as her lover continued moving downward.

Sheri's tongue licked her navel and Gwen opened her eyes and watched as Sheri's pink tongue approached her exposed slit where she paused for a moment looking into Gwen's large liquid eyes. Seconds later Sheri's dipped her head down and her talented tongue quickly located her clit.

Gwen moaned even louder and Sheri paused long enough to move her friend's nylon covered legs over her shoulders.

"Noooo," Gwen moaned and this seemed to intensify the situation.

The utterance of the long drawn out word gave Gwen the illusion that she was being taken against her will and Sheri believed that she was forcing herself on her sexy friend. Meanwhile, in the closet, Alex was jacking his hard cock to the show visible through the cracked door and couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing. This was way beyond how he imagined it would be.

Eventually, Gwen's moans louder and she managed to tell Shari between her moaning that she was going to cum. This caused Sheri to increase the speed of her tongue action in and around her friend's hot pussy. A long extended cry from Gwen's lips announced that her orgasm had arrived and from inside his hiding place in his sister's closet Alex's orgasm arrived at the same time and he emptied the contents of his balls all over his hand and boxers.

Sheri moved from between her friend's legs and laid at her side. Once there they exchanged gentle kisses as Gwen floated down from her orgasm. Alex continued watching them has he also descended from his session and he had to admit that just the sight of these girls clad in their lingerie and kissing was a real turn on.

The girls gentle kissing soon increased in speed and duration and after what seemed like hours Sheri flopped on her back with her lips still attached to Gwen's. Gwen's small hands went to the waistband of her friend's panties and began to slide them down her legs. Once the reached Sheri's ankles Gwen broke the kiss so the silky underwear could be removed.

Gwen the pushed the knees of her friend apart and placed her head in between her nylon covered thighs. Alex now had a clear view of his sister's perfect ass and the little clam that was visible between her thighs and his cock began to thicken again.

Gwen smiled to herself when she imagined her brother jacking his hard dick as he stared at her as her posterior was in his line of sight. Then for reasons unknown, Gwen gave her perfect bottom a suggestive wiggle as her tongue continued to flick across Sher's clit. 

The sight of his sister's legs in her nylon stockings and her bare bottom was enough to give Alex the beginnings of an erection, it was the gentle wiggle that finished the job. He was surprised as he had gotten hard again so fast, normally it took some time for this to happen. He grabbed his now fully extended cock he began to slowly pull on it.

Sheri soon commenced moaning as Gwen worked on her pussy and Alex told himself that his sister sounded better. Gwen wasn't at it very long before Sheri announced that she was cumming and a long sustained moan filled the air. Alex let go of his erection as the show was over.

He promised himself that he would resume later after Sheri left. He stopped because he feared that the silence in the room might give his presence away and he sat back to allow his rod to return to its normal state. The girls soon bounded off the bed and Sheri began to collect her clothing as Gwen donned a silky bathrobe.

Once fully dressed, the girls shared one last kiss before they exited the room and headed to the stairs. Alex was just about to stuff his semi-erect cock back in his boxers and exit when Gwen reappeared and slid open the closet. He imagined that she would order him to get out using her angry voice, but she didn't, she just stood there taking in the sight of the head of his cock appearing at the closure of his boxers.

"So, did you enjoy the show?" Gwen asked in a soft voice.

"Very much," her brother responded.

"Good. Now you owe me a favour," Gwen responded as she stepped back so Alex could leave the closet and as she did he untied her robe.

"What kind of favour?" Alex asked holding one hand in front of his crotch to hide the fact that his almost soft cock was getting hard again under Gwen's scrutiny.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

"I'm still horny," Gwen answered as she allowed her robe to slip off her shoulder giving Alex a close-up view of his sister clad only in her bra, garter belt and nylons.

"What are you thinking? he asked.

"I'm thinking that I want you to fuck me," Gwen answered.

She closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around her brother's shoulders pressed her lips to his and kissed him. and she tried to stick her tongue in his mouth but he resisted. Alex stepped back and unwound his sister's arms

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're my sister," he sputtered.

"I'm your very horny sister. What's the matter, don't you think I'm hot enough?' she asked.

"You're very hot, but you're my sister. Brothers and sisters don't have sex," he concluded.

"Maybe I can change your mind," she responded as she headed toward the closet and stood on the chair that Alex had used.

Seconds later she produced a smartphone and after tapping on the screen for a few seconds she turned it around and showed it to him. Alex's eyes went wide when he saw a video recording of him seated in her closet surrounded by her skirts and blouses and masturbating.

"What the fuck is that?" he asked in an outraged voice.

"Insurance," she responded.

"Insurance? What kind of insurance?" he asked as she pulled the smartphone away from him.

"Insurance against you going back on your word to keep silent, it was also done so I get what I want. Imagine the reactions of your friends when I post this online? My little secret would pale in light of this," she answered.

Gwen tossed the phone aside and embraced her brother again and placed her lips against his, This time there was no resistance when she tried to push her tongue into his mouth and a long gentle tongue kiss followed.

"I remember when we wrestled. I could feel your hard cock pressing against my mound when you pinned me and I suspect it's the reason you stopped cause it turned you on. Well, it turned me on too, " she informed him when she ended the kiss.

Alex was still angry at being recorded without his knowledge but relieved that the secret he had carried for so long was out. It was a second later when Alex initiated the kiss and this time he allowed his hands to gently run across his sister's smooth butt cheeks as his tongue probed the inside of her mouth.

"The boys that have kissed me have never gotten me this hot and wet," she said in between kisses.

To emphasize the point she grabbed one of his hands and directed toward the slit between her legs, it was hot and very wet and Alex began to lose his inhibition about having sex with his sister.

"We can't do this cause I don't have any condoms," Alex managed to tell her between kisses.

"I do," Gwen responded as she broke this embrace and extracted a string of sealed packages from under her mattress.

Alex snatched the string and tore open a package and donned the latex sleeve as Gwen headed toward the bed removing her bra as she moved. She then laid down on her back and a heartbeat later Alex mounted the bed and pushed his sister nylon clad knees apart and then placed himself in between her open legs.

He kissed her full breasts and licked her extended nipples and Gwen moaned with each tongue flick. She finally reached down and gently seized his rock hard shaft and placed it at the opening of her pussy and that was all Alex needed to feel. A second later he slowly pushed himself into his sister.

Now Alex had gotten laid many times, but none of those girls was as hot and tight as Gwen was and none of them moaned as she did, it caused him to increase the speed of his in and out motion on her. Gwen was on the orgasmic ride of her life and doubted if Sheri could make her feel this good.

She eventually crossed her silken legs across her brother's back as her orgasm approached and her moaning became louder and a second later her internal muscles gripped Alex's cock and she tightened her legs across his back as her orgasm arrived. These sensations pushed Alex over the edge and he filled the tip of the condom with his semen.

He eventually rolled off of Gwen and they lay there holding each other until Gwen rolled away and retrieved her smartphone that she had tossed aside and then showed Alex that she had deleted the video of him masturbating.

Two days later, she and Sheri were once again in her bedroom and clad in the sexiest lingerie that Sheri owned. As Sheri kissed and licked her friend's sweet pussy Gwen's eyes strayed to the closet. She smiled to herself at the fact that Alex was once again inside watching them and masturbating at this live sex show.

The knowledge that once Sheri departed he would exit the closet and wrestle her to the floor and take her caused her smile to increase. She thought about sharing this knowledge with her friend but decided against it. This would be her secret.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments