Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Times are Changing [Part Two]

"Nathan and Nicole stop off at a motel, but things are starting to heat up between them."

19
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The drive to their new home was well over thirteen hours, and as the clock began rolling towards 1AM, Nathan felt sleep trying to claim his body. They were barely halfway through their cross-country adventure, and so he decided he need to stop.

Nicole was fast asleep in the passenger seat beside him, and her hand had slipped away from his moments after she’d drifted off. Nathan had put their reasons for leaving at the back of his mind when they were holding hands. He’d felt an odd sense of closure connected to the softness of his daughter’s hand, but without it, the memories of walking in as another man filled his wife with cum came flooding back.

For ten minutes or so he toyed with the idea of driving the rest of the way, but decided against doing so. No way would his eyes stay open for that long, especially with little miss snorey-pants beside him. Nathan chose a different option.

It had long been dark as their hired van pulled up to the Sideway Motel. It wasn’t your typically decrepit, run-down type filled with hookers and drug addicts. No, this one actually looked quite comfortable and peaceful, from the outside at least. There were very few cars parked outside the complex, which gave Nathan hope that they’d be able to snag a room.

As the van came to a stop, Nathan gave his daughter a gentle nudge to wake her up. He’d draped his hooded sweater over the petite redhead as she’d slept, and she was still clinging to it like a blanket as her eyes opened. Nicole looked at her father, and then out the window - seeing that it was still dark.

“Where are we, Daddy?” She asked, before covering her lips as she yawned deeply.

“Sorry sweetheart, I couldn’t drive any further. I got way too tired.” Nathan replied with a slightly apologetic smile.

“That’s okay, Daddy. You don’t need to be sorry. I’d much rather sleep in a bed anyway.” His daughter remarked, in a characteristically upbeat fashion. The pair climbed out the van, and made sure to lock it as they made their way over to the reception office to book a room.

The man behind the desk was friendly enough, given the late hour of arrival. As Nathan had expected there were a number of rooms still available, but all of the double. That wouldn’t be such a problem, as long as the room they were sharing had a couch. The father and daughter thanked the worker after exchanging payment, and then headed towards their room.

Nathan unlocked the door, and let Nicole head in first. It was certainly a step up from the motels of TV and film. The room was spotless, and the large double bed was covered in crisp, fresh white sheets. The redhead kicked off her sneakers and roamed barefoot across the carpet before leaping onto the bed and purring as she sank into the comfortable mattress.

There was only one minor problem. No couch. Nathan only had one option in that case. The floor. For a split second he thought to himself how nice it’d be to share a bed with a woman as beautiful as his daughter - but he felt a little disgusted with himself for doing so. Not for the first time in the day he had to remind himself that she was his daughter.

Nicole smiled sweetly at her father, before leaping back to her feet and padding over to their ensuite bathroom. The beautiful, pale redhead then unbuttoned her denim skirt, loosening it as if preparing to take it off. An almost coy, seductive grin rested on her lips as she turned back to her father and purposefully let the small skirt drop to the floor.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

“Daddy I’m going to take a bath, but the nice man didn’t leave and towels…” She began, while peeling her tank top off slowly and revealing more or her lightly freckled skin. “… Could you pretty please go and get one?” Nicole asked, as she stood before Nathan in a pair of Disney Princess panties, and a hot-pink lace bra.

As soon as the skirt dropped her father had spun around and covered his eyes, but the niggling throbs of arousal started to force his cock to harden. It was like his daughter had wanted to show off for him - but such things never happened. At least, he thought they didn’t.

“O-ohh yeah, sweetheart. S-sure…” Was his stuttered reply, before he headed straight for the door. Unfortunately he turned at just the wrong time to close it, and saw Nicole reaching around to unclasp her bra as she stepped into the bathroom. Seeing just her back becoming bare was enough to drive the father’s cock to full hardness. He knew if he stayed any longer, she’d notice him ogling.

That didn’t stop him from taking a quick peak at the redhead’s round, perky behind in her ‘cheeky’ cotton panties before he closed the door.

His length strained against his sweatpants as his mind was overwhelmed with depraved thoughts, the worst and best of which was imagining how tight and soaking wet Nicole’s eighteen-year-old pussy would feel clinging to his girth.

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Nathan took a breath outside, and rearranged himself so that the tent in his sweatpants wasn’t as obvious. He hadn’t been so hard in a long time and his current feeling of arousal were still a mystery to him. Nicole wasn’t just any random woman - she was his child. Sure she was eighteen now, but he still remembered her being a baby like it was yesterday.

About twenty minutes later he returned from the front office with the towels they’d need, and stepped back into the hired room to find the bathroom door open.

“Sweetheart? I’ve got the towels.” Nathan called out, as she cautiously stepped towards the ensuite.

“I’m in the bath, Daddy.” He heard the reply from her sweet, soft voice.

“Shall I leave your towel outside the door?” Her father soon replied.

“Could you bring it in for me Daddy?” Nicole responded.

Bring it in for her? How on earth was he going to manage that without seeing his daughter naked? Denying her would have made things worse, however, because then she would have known there was an issue. Nathan prayed that she was at least covered with bubbles as he entered the room and locked eyes with his bathing daughter. 

The pair didn’t exchange any words. It was just an electric gaze that they found themselves sharing. Neither of them able to speak their minds, because neither thought the other would be accepting. 

Nicole was sexually attracted to her own father. She found her nipples stiffening beneath the shield of bubbles. Her breathing was becoming heavier. 

Nathan was sexually attracted to his own daughter. He felt the purest hunger when he thought about her body. Bare. Wet. Soapy. He wanted to worship her.

But he panicked. He dropped both towels on the floor as soon as he felt the first spark of arousal forcing his cock to harden. He rushed back through to their room, closing the door behind him.

Something had to give. He had to ignore his urges.

Nicole on the other hand, didn’t want to ignore. Not as she slipped a hand between her thighs and began stroking her clit. Maybe if she moaned loud enough, she’d get the attention she was craving. 

Published 
Written by talesofsandi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments