Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A vacation with my daughter part 3

"A father and his daughter cum together on a cruise vacation while having fun with a new friend."

23
1 Comment 1
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
If you haven’t already done so, make sure you read the first two parts before reading this one. It will make more sense if you do.


Lacey and I both decided to lie in bed before getting a start on the day. We were both still covered in sweat and each other’s cum but we couldn’t have been happier. After about an hour of lying in bed with each other we realized that we were wasting the day away.

After we both showered and got cleaned up, we decided to head back to the pool to tease the older men there with Lacey’s hot body. She chose the skimpiest bathing suit I had ever seen. It was bright yellow with g-string bottoms and the smallest triangles I have ever seen that barely covered her nipples. It was extremely difficult for me to conceal my hard-on in my swim trunks.

We got to the pool and it was packed with vacationers. We were finally able to find a spot with two lounge chairs sitting over by the hot tub filled with middle-aged men. I looked down at Lacey and smiled, giving her the go ahead to tease the old horny bastards.

She got to her chair and turned around so the men could see her luscious ass. She grabbed her towel and bent over at the waist, giving the men the sight that they were dying to see. She laid down on her stomach with slightly spread legs.

After laying there for a while, she turned to me and asked, “Could you please put some sunscreen on me daddy?”

“I would love to, baby girl,” I replied.

“I also need you to untie my strings so I don’t get any tan lines.”

A smile crept across my face as I realized what kind of show we were about to give to the other vacationers. I started to apply liberal amounts of lotion on her back giving her a little massage in the process. After her back was coated I moved my way down her legs. I spread her legs even more than what they already were and I started at her feet and calves. I know that she enjoys a good foot massage by all the nights we sat on the couch watching TV.

When I felt that her feet and calves were protected, I decided it was time for the show to begin. I slowly made my way up her legs and past her knees and she begin to quietly moan. I looked between her legs and I could’ve sworn I saw her pussy leaking a little bit of fluid. I put my hands on the insides of her thighs and continued my ascent until my knuckles were lightly rubbing her pussy through her bikini.

She began to uncontrollably raise her hips up as a light orgasm rushed through her body. Her moans of absolute pleasure were growing increasingly louder and I could’ve swore that the entire pool could hear her and were watching her have an orgasm. I turned around and looked at the men in the hot tub and every single one of them had a smile on their faces of pure bliss.

I laid back down in my own chair as I tried to work on my own tan. Lacey rolled over and very quietly told me, “Daddy, I love how you make me cum in public when everyone is watching. I love being your little slut.”

After about an hour of lying out in the sun, Lacey decided that she wanted to go swimming. I decided to leave her alone and head to one of the bars on the ship to do my own relaxing. We kissed goodbye as we headed our separate ways.

I decided to go to the piano bar downstairs. I figured it would be less crowded and a great atmosphere for me to clear my head and take in the events of the past two days. I ordered a beer and sat alone as I sipped on it. After about 30 minutes of sitting by myself, a very attractive brunette came over and stood next to me.

“Do you mind if I sit here next to you?” she asked.

“Absolutely not,” I replied.

She stuck her hand out, offering a handshake and said, “My name is Caitlin”.

I took her hand in mine and immediately felt its softness, “I’m Justin.”

We signaled for the bar tender to come over to us. She ordered a vodka tonic and I ordered another beer.

“How are you enjoying your vacation so far?” I asked innocently, trying to make small talk.

“Its great. It’s nice to get away from everything for a while.”

“Yeah, I can understand that,” I said with a smile. “My wife passed away about a year ago so my daughter and I decided to get away from life for a while.”

She gave me a sympathetic smile and said, “I’m so sorry to hear that. And since we are sharing a bit of personal information, my husband ran off with his secretary about 6 months ago so I came here with my daughter as well.”

In that instant, I felt a connection with her that I hadn’t felt in a long time. Yes, my daughter and I had our fun together, but really, how long was it going to last. I was ready to start a new life and find a woman that I could fall head over heels in love with.

“Where are you from?” I asked her.

“My daughter and I live in the Dallas area.”

I couldn’t contain myself as I began to lightly laugh and smile.

“What’s so funny?” she asked.

“I find it ironic that I go on vacation to get away from it all and I run into someone from home.”

We continued talking for about 2 more hours about nothing in general, just trying to get to know each other a little better.

Vickyfoxxxx1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vickyfoxxxx1

She looked down at her watch and told me that she had to get going. I was a little sad to have to depart from this wonderful encounter but quickly became encouraged when said that she would love to see me again.

We stood and surprisingly, she wrapped her body in mine and we embraced in a hug. I lightly kissed her on her cheek and we departed ways.

I made my way to the elevators to head back to my cabin. The entire time I was walking there, thoughts of her began to cross my mind. I felt my penis begin to get a little hard when I began to imagine her naked.

I can’t wait till I get back to the room and I really hope Lacey is there, I thought to myself.

I got off the elevator once it reached my floor. Once I got to the room to my door, I began to take out my room key and then I heard something. I placed my ear to the door, trying to confirm what I thought I heard. Coming from inside the room were the moans of Lacey. I smiled big and I quietly unlocked the door and I pushed the door open.

What I saw in that moment, I will never forget. Lacey was on her back with a very cute brunette in between her legs, eating her pussy. My slightly flaccid penis instantly turned into a raging hard-on. Lacey rolled her head to the side and open her eyes.

“We’ve been wondering where you were, Daddy.”

“If I would have known that this was going on, I would have been here long ago.”

She looked down in between her legs and said, “This is my new friend Ashley. I hope you approve of her.”

Ashley raised her head and I noticed the mixture of saliva and Lacey’s juices covering her mouth. Instead of extending my hand to shake hers, I grabbed the back of her head and I pulled us together for a deep kiss.

We pulled apart. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ashley.”

She smiled and said, “The pleasure is going to be all mine.”

At that, the girls sprung off of the bed and threw me down onto it. They quickly began to remove all of my clothes. They were like savages because they didn’t care if they ripped anything, they just wanted to get me naked.

They finally got me down to my boxers and they both grabbed the waistband together. They engaged in a heated kiss as they began to pull them off of me. My cock sprang to life in front of their faces.

Lacey let Ashley pull them the rest of the way off of me as she began to suck my cock. Ashley finally got my boxers off of me before I pulled her up to my face. Ashley threw her right leg over my head and lowered her moist pussy down to my mouth. I instinctively grabbed her ass and mashed her pussy and my mouth together, molding them into each other. My tongue began working on her clit while my daughter methodically swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

I’ve never been involved in a threesome before but I had always fantasized about it, I just would have never guessed that it would be with my daughter and her new friend. I must say, it lives up to all of the hype I’ve heard.

After several minutes, Ashley removed her pussy from my mouth and sat down close to my cock. She looked at me with her deep green eyes and said, “I really want to feel your thick cock stretching my little pussy.”

Lacey stopped sucking and grabbed my cock, aiming it at Ashley’s pussy. Ashley grabbed my shoulders as she slowly began to sit down on my cock.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned as my cock started stuffing her cunt.

Once my cock was fully inside of Ashley, Lacey kneeled behind her and began to rub her clit in circles. I looked down and was treated to the sight of my life. My daughter had her hands all over the pussy that I was fucking. Looking at this, I knew I wouldn’t last very long. My daughter knew it too, the look in her eyes said that it was ok.

I began to push back into Ashley as hard as I could. I was eager to cum so we could start all over again. Ashley flexed her inner muscles surrounding my cock and I was lost in complete euphoria. I slammed my cock as deep as I could get inside of her as I unleashed a torrent of my hot cum. In that same moment, Ashley tossed her head back and her moans turned into screams of ecstasy.

Ashley pulled herself off of me and Lacey immediately latched her mouth onto her pussy, sucking out both of our cum. After extracting as much cum as possible, Lacey crawled up to Ashley’s mouth and shared with her the sweet and salty mix of her and me.

I rolled my head to the side and asked Ashley, “Are you in any rush to get back to whoever you’re here with?”

“No, my mom, is pretty cool and she wants me to have a good time while we’re here. You would like her, I could try to get you two together sometime on this trip if you’d like. Her name is Caitlin. I’ll tell her all about you.”

Sorry it took me so long to get part 3 out. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Published 
Written by CrazyTexan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments