Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunty Sue and Mummy's Boy

"This is the third and final part in the Aunty Sue series of short stories."

9
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Mum was wearing just her short silk gown when Aunty Sue came to the house. Aunty Sue was wearing an incredibly tight, white T shirt which did little to hide her braless nipples, and she wore a very short black leather skirt.

I was stood in the kitchen admiring both of them, and thinking how incredible it was that in just twenty-four short hours my relationship with both had changed from being blood relatives to sexual partners.

Aunty Sue wasted no time at all, and walked over to me. She started rubbing my cock through my boxer shorts and started to kiss me passionately. My cock soon grew to full size and Aunty Sue knelt down on the floor, removed my shorts and started to lick up and down my cock.

Mum stood and watched, transfixed as her twin sister sucked me for a while before she also knelt down at the side of my Aunty, and she too started to lick up and down the length of my shaft.

Both of them just licked up and down either side of my cock for ages as I stood there, both arms behind my head, looking down and seeing this amazing scene. Aunty Sue was the first to place my entire cock into her mouth and as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes, I could see mum whispering encouragement to her.

"Suck him, Susan," she whispered, "suck his cock and make it nice and hard."

Aunty Sue was really going to town with her tongue, flicking the tip of my cock before taking its full length right to the back of her throat.

"My turn now," said Mum, and Aunty Sue moved to one side for her.

Mum took me in her moist mouth and then placed one of her hands under my balls and started to gently squeeze them.

By now, Aunty Sue had removed her panties and suggested we all go upstairs to my room.

Once there, Aunty Sue took off her T shirt and lifted her skirt up. She then got on her hands and knees on my bed and asked me to fuck her from behind. My cock slid straight up her as she was so wet, and I could see myself in the mirror as I fucked my aunty. I could also see Mum looking on intently.

"Smack her arse," said Mum. "You like having your arse smacked, don't you, Susan?" she continued.

Aunty Sue was approaching an orgasm as she was rubbing her clit as I fucked her pussy and smacked her arse.

Mum again came by the side of Aunty Sue and also got on her hands and knees, and again said, "My turn now. Fuck me, fuck me good and hard. I am so wet and horny but please, Richard, please don't come in my unprotected womb."

I pulled out of Aunty Sue and knelt behind my mum with my cock nudging her pussy. "Give it her!" shouted Aunty Sue. "Give her your cock. Fuck her juicy cunt while I watch."

Looking in the mirror again, I could see my mum's face as I fucked her from behind. She was enjoying my cock and was moaning loudly each time my balls slapped against her.

"Oh, Mummy," I exclaimed, "I'm going to come.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

My spunk is ready to come."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and without saying a word Aunty Sue grabbed my cock, put it back into her mouth and started to suck it. She managed to suck all of my mum's juices from my cock before I shot my spunk into her mouth.

"That's not fair. I've not tasted Richard's spunk yet, and he is my some after all!" claimed Mum.

Aunty Sue opened her mouth to show us both my creamy spunk collected in a pool around her tongue, and then she moved towards Mum and started to let some of it pour from her mouth into Mum's mouth, sharing it with her.

Both of them now had some of my spunk in their mouth, both of them opened their mouths for me to see how much of my spunk they had before they swallowed it.

"That tastes so nice. I knew it would," said Mum.

The rest of the day was spent fucking and sucking and licking. My mum finally sucked my cock all on her own until I came in her mouth and then she shared my spunk with Aunty Sue to return the earlier favour. Later on I was alternating between the two of them as I fucked their tight arses. A minute in my Aunty, followed by a minute in my mum and so on.

I was allowed to come in Aunty's pussy but not Mum's, so Mum always got my spunk up her bum or in her mouth.

When Dad came back from his business trip that evening, our little arrangement carried on and he watched as I fucked Mum, encouraging me to fuck her hard and encouraging her to suck me, and he would fuck and lick Aunty Sue at the same time.

The first time he watched me come up Aunty Sue's pussy, he went down on her straight after and licked my creampie out of her. By the time the night had finished, I had licked some of his spunk out of my mum's cunt. I grew to enjoy doing this.

I moved in with Aunty Sue to give Mum and Dad the house to themselves and to keep Aunty Sue company. Plus we fucked, licked and sucked every day.

Sometimes, for a change, Mum would come to see us and she and Aunty Sue would swap clothes so that Aunty Sue went back to fuck my dad, and I could fuck my mum, and the neighbours never suspected anything.

The only problem was that I was desperate to come inside Mum's cunt but I wasn't allowed.

Three months later, I awoke one morning to hear Aunty Sue being sick in the toilet, and a visit to the doctor confirmed our suspicions. As we went to tell Mum and Dad, Mum said they too had an announcement. Both Aunty Sue and my mum were pregnant.

"You know what this means don't you, Richard?" asked Mum.

"I guess it means I'm going to become a dad, a brother and an uncle. Gosh," I replied.

"Well yes," replied Mum, "but it also means you can come up my pussy now."

Published 
Written by The_Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments