Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bitter Sweet Temptation...

"Forbiden Desire builds between step siblings... But can they take the heat?"

4
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
982 words 982 words
It was early summer when my father remarried and her and her son moved in with us. Being a former only child I was reluctant to welcome a brother into my life, but hoped to make the best of it. All I knew about this new sibling was that he was staying with his father in Washington until the 20 th of the month and then he would be moving in with us. I was curious about thus soon to be brother of mine. As quickly as my new mom had moved in the 20th of the month came. Kim(my step mother) and my dad went to the airport to pick him up as I readied myself. I tied my shoulder length brunette hair into a pony tail. I slipped into a pair of tight jean shorts that showed off my ass and a pink shirt that clung to my hips and accented my breasts. I felt good today I was satisfied with my body and I knew I looked hot. Suddenly I heard the door open and assumed the were home so I finished putting my earring studs in and headed over the stairs. Fuck, in the door way stood my 6'5 foot, brown haired, green eyed fucking gerougus new... brother oh shit. " Oh um hi I'm Lizzy..." I stuttered. "Hay, Matt." He smiled, I saw his eyes do a double take, I blushed. I greeted my parents and took the liberty of showing Matt his new room. "So this is alot bigger than my old room." He laughed, I watched his full lips as he spoke. God damn I though he's your brother, maybe not biological... there was defiantly something wrong with me, having those thoughts...

A few weeks had passed and I still couldn't stop thinking about how freaking hot he was. What I saw that morning didn't help either. Matt was getting out of the shower, when he saw me I guess he got a fright and he dropped his towel, my eyes traveled from his to his toned abs to his 7 inch manhood between his legs. "Shit sorry Lizzy." matt scrambled to grab the towel before ducking into his room. I wanted to follow, I stood there for a few moment trying to shake the thought. But I couldn't... And I didn't want to. I found myself dressing in the most skin tight cloths I could find, showing off my assets. I could feel his eyes on me and saw the sly grins plastered across his face. I couldn't believe how turned on I got around him. I lay on my bed and suddenly I didn't care if the thoughts I had were wrong, I hadn't done anything about it. Suddenly I head I faint sound almost like a slapping noise and a muffled grunt. My eyes grew wide as I realised theses sounds were coming from Matt room just a wall away. I heard him moan softly and knew exactly what he was doing.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

I became so horny, gently I slid my hands under the elastic of my pajama's until my middle and index finger found what they were look for. Gently I massaged my self, becoming very wet as I heard yet another soft moan. Lust driven I stroked my ever wetning clit I held in my moans and replaced them with the occasional sharp intake of breath... Careful so that he would not become aware of my nights activities...cough It didn't take long for that fimilar blissful sensation to take me for a ride. I sighed rolled over and listened, I heard footsteps leading out into the hall into the bathroom and then eventually the sound of the toilet flushing.

Of fuck... It was hot in here. The next morning my dad and step mom had left for the weekend, finally assuming that now that I was 16 I wouldn't trash the house left 60$ cash and me free for the weekend. Matt cam down stairs around 10 in boxers and his hair in a sexy mess. He poured a bowl of cereal and joined me at the kitchen counter, I couldn't take my eyes off his arms and 6 pack. "So how long are they gone for?" "Just the weekend." He nodded and smiled wickedly. He finished eating and we sat in the living room immediately he had the remote in hand and some stupid action movie on the TV. "Ha come on give me the remote..." I extended a hand. he laughed "if you can get it from me, his voice teasing but his eyes filled with lust. A strong sexual tension had been building sense the first day he moved in here and I had a feeling someone was going to loose control. I jumped on him, he rolled us off the couch so that somehow he took the blunt of the impact and I ended up strateling his crotch. His warm skin against mine sent shivered down my spine. My boobs hung inches from his face and it didn't go with out him noticing, I felt his cock begin to stiffen between my legs. As he grinned madly I grabbed for the remote, I squirmed and giggled as I fought for the remote. Unintentionally I rocked my pelvis into his, he closed his eyes for a brief second and grunted. He dropped the remote held my wrists and starred up at me with those crazy horny green eyes. "Lizz," he whispered a devilish grin on his lips. Suddenly we forgot all about the remote.

Okay I hope to write part 2 as soon as possible This is my first story and it was written on my iPod touch( I know there is allot of mistakes) so please bare with me, it is not yet in paragraphs Nor is it edited, I will finish it as soon as I can all criticism is greatly appericated!
Published 
Written by InsertMoanHere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments