Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother and sister; One loving family.

8
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
913 words 913 words
This is one of my many fiction writings and my first story! Enjoy!



Me and my twin sister are best friends regardless I’m 6’4” 210 Lbs. She’s 5’7” and 125 Lbs.

As winter break was coming to an end in December, my sister was working at her pizza job down town on New Years Eve. I was the only person in my house that was staying home for the night.

When my sister, Allyson was leaving for work she yelled up to me “hey Andrew! Remember that coupon book you made for me for Christmas? Well, I’m cashing in the laundry coupon!” “So what are you getting at?” I reply “just do a load or two for me please?” ”okay okay, I will” “Thank you little brother!” and off she went.

As the night progressed I was playing the Playstation 3 and decided that it was about time to get her laundry going. As I walk into her room I noticed that all her clothes were scattered about and in every direction. I start by finding her laundry basket, after that I start picking up her clothes one by one, until I find a thong she has recently worn within the day. As I pick it up it gives off this wonderful smell and I’m instantly turned on.

I take the thong up to my nose and take one huge sniff and begin to grow in my pants. I sit down on her bed and began to pull off my basketball shorts so I can masturbate. As I’m laying down on her bed I’m smelling and licking her thong and rubbing my bulge as I’m fully erect. I’m running my hand all over my wood and at the same time I hear the door turning and came in Allyson.

“Oh shit!” I say while throwing her thong to the ground and pulling my shorts up. We are standing there in complete silence for 30 seconds until she finally speaks up, “well I can see that you got to my laundry… and my thong…” “Can I just leave now?” I almost yell. “Well depends really, are you going to finish what you started?”

As that was said I instantly start picking up her clothes again not knowing what she really meant “No no no no no, I meant FINISH your JOB”. As she says this I’m taken aback by what she said “You want me to jack off in front of you?” “Well yeah, I’m turned on now and maybe you and I should do it at the same time… watching each other, you know?”

As I hear this my bulge begins coming back and I say ”you really want to? How come?” “Well I want to see you finish and I want you to see me too “.

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv



Thinking about it I don’t say anything and start taking off my shorts and kick them off. Allyson is starting to undo the button on her pants and as she’s pulling them off she’s wearing a white and sky-blue trimmed thong with color dots all over it. She also has a wet spot on her thong from her pussy. “You seem to be growing in the pants little bro” In fact I was seeing her thong being so wet which was helping to my massive erection.

“You look a bit wet yourself” as I say that she blushes “so on the count of 3 we show what got, okay?” “Ok” Allyson says. “1…” …2…” “…3”. We strip and the first thing I notice is that Allyson hasn’t shaved within the last few days and has some stubble. Her pussy looks red and all wet. “Wow, you have quite the big dick there” “You have quite the wet one yourself”. “Thanks”.

After the stare down at each other’s respectful parts, Allyson and I sat on her bed, both our legs spread apart, as we are barely 3 feet from each other. “I like your dick, how big is it?” “About 7 and a half if I’m really turned on” “like now?” she said this with a very sexy voice. ”yeah should we get started?” and that was the last thing said that night.

I see Allyson reach down between her legs and see her spread her lips, as this was happening I was fondling my balls. And all at once we masturbate. Allyson was rubbing her clit very slowly in a circular motion; she didn’t need any lube for she was very wet that you could hear her juices were flowing.

After a hour of watching each other masturbate and moaning in pleasure we switch thing up, I stand up and jack off right in front of her face and she spreads her legs even more and starts to finger her wet pussy and rubbing her clit. As this occurred the atmosphere instantly change from hot to kinky.

I started to masturbate more furiously she was pushing her fingers even further into her pussy and moans loudly. Just hearing her moan made me about to blow my load on her “Andrew I’m about to squirt!” as she moaned out. “And I’m about to cum!” As I said that last word she squirted all over my dick and I came all over her chest.

After we both came we sat there for an hour, at least, just talking, still naked and as if it never happened.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Published 
Written by daredeviler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments