Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious Arousal

"You are a mother who can't help to see where your curiosity will lead you."

3
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The husband has been out of the picture for a long time now. Only you and your son in his early twenties live together and the nights can be lonely. Recently you cannot help but notice your son, now much more grown, getting out of the shower with just his boxers on as his muscles seem to catch your eye. Every time you try to act like you are not looking, however recently you cannot help it as the both of you talk to each other in full on conversations while he stands in front of you almost naked every time he gets out of the shower. Is he doing this on purpose? The curiosity is starting to take its effect.
Wanting to have a bit of your own fun, you decide to turn the tables. Once he gets home the first thing he does is go to his room, so you have an idea. You get into your bra and panties, making sure the panties show off 'more' then what is appropriate. You tell him that you need his help in your bathroom.

"I need something."

"Sure mom, what do you need."

He is sort of in shock, as he hasn't seen you like this

"Can you check in there and see if you can find my hair dryer."

You make sure you sound casual as you go toward the bath, purposely exposing your ass to his view as you bend over to turn on the hot water.

"Did you find it son?"

You head back to him and get on your knees, showing off the cleavage.
"I don't think its here mom."

"Okay, well thank you sweetie"

You give him a big hug and then turn your back to him, taking off your bra in-front of him as he can only see your back. Then you drop your panties and walk into the tub. You pull the curtain closed and then stick your head out looking at him.

"You can go now babe."

"Sure mom."



He exits as you grin wickedly, knowing he was nervous.... but probably curious as well.



The next night you notice him watching TV down stairs with his shirt off instead of his room where he always likes to watch TV. You just got out of your nightly shower and was curious about his actions and revealing his young body, you decide to go down not in your night clothes, but instead a robe with no bra and silk panties underneath.
You sit on the couch with your shirt less son, his body capturing your imagination but you quickly dismiss the signals as best as you can. The both of you talk about television however the conversation slowly turns into more personal questions. The topic of sex comes up, which seems innocent at first until you find yourself talking about things you would never tell.



"You must have lots of girls on you now, why don't you ever invite those hot young girls over. I won't mind."



"I know mom, not many girls give me the time, they all seem to just want attention and I just want... you know."



"Young girls do that, it's what I did when I was young before I would give it up. Ha-ha oops. Sorry, I didn't mean to say that"



"Its ok mom, I know dad wasn't your first. I just feel with the girls today I'm not going to be as experienced when I get older."



"I am sure a lady will come, look at you, you are handsome and sexy. If I was your age I would have been fucking you."



The both of you sit silent for a moment, your heart is pounding as curiosity is getting the best of you, and you can see he is getting hot and bothered.



"Too bad there aren't girls like you, all the older men have it made it seems with all the cougars getting divorced these days."



"Oh I am no cougar, who would want this ugly body, I don't even remember the last time someone went down on me."



"Don't even lie mom, all of my friends tell me how hot you are and have said countless times how they would love to tap that ass."



Now you are starting to get exited, your hormones start to go off but you have no idea on how you want to pursue this, so you have an idea on how to not be so blunt.



"Really? Ha-ha wow I never knew. You should call them over dear, please I beg you. come on, let your mom have some fun for once."

You get closer and start rubbing your hand on his back smiling at him.



"What do I get out of it, all of your friends are married, I want an older lady too."



"Please Hun, I would love to even just lie naked with someone. It's been forever, really call them I want to see a naked man again."



Your son picks up his phone , begins to text but then puts it away. You are curious and have another plan.



"I knew you wouldn't tell them to come , they think I am ugly, who wants these boobs."



You take off your robe as you sit their only in your panties while acting sad.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

You start looking down at your boobs right next to your son, propping them up and holding them in your hand right in front of him.



"I can't call them mom, they would, those tits are awesome but I can't let my friends fuck my own mom."
Your son begins to feel and squeeze your breasts, even twisting at the nipples. Part of you knows this is taboo, but the urges and curiosity keep going as his young hand fondles your breasts. He pulls his hand back looking away and takes a large deep breath.

You face towards him in only your silk panties starting to rub your hands up and down his leg. You see he is very nervous.



"Please, for your mother, call a friend who will let me feel him. I am dying to know what its like to feel a cock in my mouth again and to have these breasts fondled. Also its not fair that I am just in my panties and you are in your jeans, take them off sweetie. I want to see you like when you come out of the shower."

In an instant the jeans come off as your son just sits in his boxers. He is a little frightened and nervous, however you can see his eyes exploring your presented body. You start to feel his abs, rock hard and smooth.

“You seem cold, come to my room. Its warmer there and maybe I can convince you to bring a friend over so I can play tonight.”
You grab his hand and lead him into your bedroom. He follows trailing you within arm distance as you lead the way.

“Does your mother have a nice ass, would your friends like it?”
He puts his hand firmly grabbing onto your ass. You enjoy the sensation as he starts to touch it.

"My friends would LOVE this mom."
You lay him on the bed and then you close the door behind you. You snuggle up next to him.

“You are so cold babe, put your hands on me it will warm you up. I'll take your phone.”

The both of you begin caressing each other, you with only one hand while the other hand looks over the texts your son has been sending. You notice one such text that he sent out yesterday to a friend that said "I saw my mom get into the shower naked, I can't stop thinking about her ass. Once I closed the bathroom door I had to jack off staring at the panties and bras in her drawer while she took her shower. I never came so hard in my life!"  You go over the text as if you did not see it. You slowly begin rubbing his crotch. After a while the sons hands become more adventurous as he feels every part of you.

“Isn’t that pussy warm babe. Which one of your friends will play with it tonight? ”

“Its so hot but I think my friends are actually all asleep.”
His hands are making you crazy. You drop the phone down to the floor and slowly pull off your panties as you are now completely naked.

“This pussy feels nice right dear? If you were one of your friends you would play with me right?”

“Oh yes mom, I've always wanted an older lady. Do you think an older lady would want me?”

He cannot stop feeling you, pure curiosity took over. His fingers are now sliding in and out of you as he is pressed up against your naked body.
You get up and pull his boxers down revealing his young cock. Your eyes burst open and your heart flutters as if you have just found hidden treasure. You grip onto it , touching it gently and playing with his balls. The both of you make eye contact as you are both so hot for it. Your lips slowly glide over his cock as your head bounces up and down while he fondles your breasts. It doesn't take long.

“Oh mom I am going to cum!”
You start to go faster, the warm cum bursts into your mouth while you still proceed to suck his cock until it becomes soft and limp.

“Did you like that baby”

“Oh fuck yes mom.”

You lay next to him and open your legs wide open touching yourself.

“Do you like this pussy?”

“Oh yes mom.”
Your son lays down in-between your legs as he inserts his fingers in and out staring at the warm wet hole in-between your legs, he cannot keep his eyes off.

“Lick it all up babe, your mom needs a good licking.”
You grab his hair and pull it into you, running your hands through his hair as he enjoys the warm taste. You look down and juices start flowing as you see a hot young man lost in the trance of your melting pussy. Tonight In your room, behind a closed door both of your curiosities will meet new bounds.



Published 
Written by Lightitup26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments