Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fathers day

5
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

 


FATHERS DAY               A present for Daddy on his day.
by Muffian

Fathers day is going to be special for Carol's Daddy.


     Well, fathers day, again. I can hear the pots and pans rattling in the kitchen and the aroma of pancakes wafting down the hall to the bedroom. I got up and went to the shower before the kids
came and dragged me out of bed.


    We have two kids, girls, Beth is 14 and is in junior high school. Carol is in senior high.  They are  both blond and very pretty. Beth is starting to blossom and has Acup breasts that never wiggle and a tight round ass that men will fight over one day.


    Carol is a few years older than beth, but much more developed. she has 32C breasts and a
narrow waist and 34 hips and a beautiful tight ass that makes my mouth water. She is just 18.
 

    I got to the kitchen and all the girls, including Wanda, my wife, were cooking waffles and bacon and eggs. And one of these lovely women had found some real maple syrup somewhere.
    After we finished that wonderful breakfast, and cleaned up the dishes Carol went to her friend
Grace's house to wish Grace's father, Herald, a happy fathers day.


     Wanda and Beth were going to wanda's parents for supper with them. I got to stay home because Carol wouldn't go near her grampa since he asked her why she had no tits. We figured
I best stay home with Carol to avoid conflict. Probably serious conflict.


    As soon as I was alone, I went out to cut the grass, and water the flower gardens. Carol came back from Grace's, as she walked across the yard, I couldn't help but notice how my little girl was growing into a woman. A very sexy woman. She was wearing an old white blouse, with the buttons removed and tied in a knot below her breasts, and a pair of pink shorts. I could feel my cock reacting to this sight, and cursed myself for it.


    All of a sudden it was very hot, so , I went in the house to get a cold drink.  When I entered the
kitchen I froze, Carol was getting a cold drink too, only she had untied her blouse and was standing there with her breasts totally exposed.


    She looked at me and said "happy fathers day Daddy, I hope you like your gift" she let the blouse fall to the floor.


    "Carol, what are you doing?" I asked.
   

      She walked toward me, and said "I know you like what you see because the bulge in your pants says you do".


      "But,,,you ar,,,  your my daughter."


      "I will still be your daughter after. I've wanted you for a long time Daddy, and I want you now".
She took my hands and lifted them to her firm young breasts. Her nipples were hard and poked
at the palms of my hands.


    My little girl gave me a kiss, and pushed her tongue into my mouth, and took my throbbing
cock into her hand and gently stroked it. I started to return the kiss I was getting hot as hell and squeezed  her tits. At  this point, my cock told me, I was not going to stop now.
  

    I led Carol to the my bedroom, but she pulled me to hers.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

"not in Moms bed, I want you in my bed, again and again". she giggled. My daughter unbuttoned my shirt and took it off and knelt in front of me and pulled down my shorts and boxers. As she did so, my aching hard-on sprung out, and almost hit her face. She held it in both hands, and gently kissed it, and cupped my balls in one hand while still kissing it.


    I pulled her to her feet, and sat on the edge of the bed, and slid her shorts down and off. I sat back and just stared at her. She was perfect. With firm breasts that stood straight out and brown nipples and almost no areolas. Her skin of alabaster was flawless. Her pussy was trimmed neatly,  and I had to kiss it. When I did she moaned and held my head against her.


    I turned her around and looked at the most amazing ass, if it wasn't perfect it was nothing. I squeezed her cheeks, and felt how firm they were, and I kissed her everywhere on that lovely ass.
She pulled away, and jumped on the bed and pulled me on top of her, and kissed me again. This time the tongue was my idea, and the response was hers. She said she wanted me in her mouth
and I said "ok, but, turn around because I want you too"


    Carol is one of the best cock suckers I have ever had and she did something no one has ever done to me before, she cupped my balls in her hand, sucked one into her mouth and licked it and
then the other and kissed them both before taking my cock into her mouth again. As soon as she sucked again, I came and she swallowed it all, as, she came at the same time.
 

    "Turn around Daddy, I want your big cock inside me, fuck me Daddy, fuck me good, Daddy,
fuck me hard and deep Daddy, fill me with your love Daddy, please".
    
 
     "Are you sure honey? you have to be sure you want this, or I cant do it. You are my daughter and I love you, but, I must hear you say it".


      "I want you to fuck me Daddy, put your big cock in me, and fuck me forever. Make me cum,
scream, and cry, and love me like I want to love you, please, Daddy, PLEASE!"


    I moved my cock between her pussy lips, to lube it in her juices and slowly pushed it into her.
She was tight, so I went slow. I would push it in slowly, and pull out, to get more lube and push back in again. Finally I was on bottom. My cock is 8.5 inches long and 1.5 inches across.
No one ever asked 'is it in yet'?


      Carol was moaning and thrashing around under me and telling me "harder, harder. fuck me harder Daddy fuck me, fuck me". I fucked her hard, and fast and I knew, I was going to cum. I could feel it boiling up in my balls and Carol was quiet, her eyes closed tightly her mouth in a grimace with clenched teeth. We came  together, and she screamed,  loud and long. I thought the neighbors would hear, but I did not give a damn at that moment.


    We laid in each others arms and she was sobbing. I asked her why, and she said "I have wanted you for so long, and it was so beautiful, I cant help it, I am so happy."


    "I love you, my sweet baby girl." and we drifted off to sleep, still connected.

end
 

    

Published 
Written by muffian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments