Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time with Sister

"how it came about that i fucked my sister"

17
2 Comments 2
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

i apollogize for spelling as I was in a mega rush:(

 

so a little about myself, I am 18, I like to play soccer so I am quite fit, I am 6 foot tall have black hair and blue eyes. I have been crazy about my sister for a long time but ill get into how that happened later.

 

My sister is 24 with long brown hair she is quite small, I guess around 5ft 2in, blue eyes, she doesnt have big tits, they are a C cup and sit perfectly with lovely nipples. she likes to drink and would often get a bit too drunk. she moved off to university and I very rarley saw her, she came back after graduating and lived in her own apartment, but I guess she was having alot of fun out partying all the time. when we were together we were always close and we always stuck up for each other and never fought.

My first atraction to her started many years ago, I was only 11 making her 17. she was still living at home and had just finished school that day. she decided to go out celebrating with her friend and to start off the summer on a drunken night. I sat at home that night as I was house sitting while my parents were out, it came to about 12 midnight and I got a call from them saying that they wouldnt be home. so I locked up the house and headed to bed and immediatly fell asleep. I got woken up by my sister unlockin the door and stubling in, I looked at my bedside clock and it read 2AM. I just lay there while I listened to her come up the stairs. I expected to hear her open her bedroom door and attempt to fall into bed but instead I hear her walk towards my bedroom. I just lay there and pretended to be asleep, by snoring loudly.

The door opened and she whispered and slurred ' are you awake?' I just kept snoring not knowing what to do, then I heard another unexpected noise, it was her clothes dropping on the floor and her zipper coming down, and them she crawled into bed and snuggled up to me wrapping her leg around me, to my suprise she was completly naked, and my heart started to race not know what to do! I could feel her brests pushing up agaisnt my arm and I was starting to get a hard on, which at the time I didnt want. she must have know I was awake because she whispered into my ear, 'you know I love you sooo much, I just hope you love me too. Dont you love me?' I didnt respond. then she slipped her hand down into my boxers and felt my dick and started stroking it. it felt really nice to have someone else do it, so I lay for another few moments letting her work away at my throbbing dick. But realtity kicked in and I jumped up and shouted 'What the hell do you think you are doing!? Your my sister!' and got out of the bed and went down stairs and got some water and decided to sleep on the sofa. After my water and I had got a blanket and lay down on the couch, everything was running through my head and I still had a stiffy in my boxers. At first I was disgusted at my sister, but then I remebered the feelin of her hands rapped around me, and the feeling of her tits on my arm and I started to relieve myself and came everywhere.

 

That was the first sexual experience I had ever had, and also when my attraction started for my sister. the next morning she woke up and had no recilection of what happened! so I thought i'd best not say to her.

 

A few months on we had guests staying in our house and I was made to sleep in my sisters room to provide a room for our guests to stay. It came to my bed time and I went up and got snuggled into bed, a few hours later she came up to get into bed, as we were having a party, she had got dressed up and was wearing a pretty pink shirt and a miniskirt, she was looking hot. when I heard her come into the room I closed my eyes as I was supposed to be asleep. She went up to her wardrobe, and picked out her pj's. There was silence, I parted my eyes to see what what she was doing and I witnessed the sexiest thing i'd ever seen, she was taking her top off and threw it on the floor, next came her skirt and she took it off soo slowly and bending over while she did it, showing me her panty covered pussy and a side view of her tits...

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

I had an instant hard on! she put her polkadot jammies on and climbed into bed and fell straight asleep.

I lay there with that image stuck in my head and with my dick in my hand, and all I wanted to do was to have a wank over the image stuck in my head! I lay there for another while and until I knew she was in a deeper sleep and climbed out of the bed, and sat in the big arm chair which was angled toward the bed. I pulled my boxers down and started to furiously jack off. It was one of the nicest feelings I have had, and I closed my eyes, and was biteing my lip, trying not to moan. Just as I was about to cum, I opened my eyes and looked over toward the bed and my sister was lying there with her eyes wide open and the quilt was moving around. she was rubbing herslef whilst watching me get off!! I freaked out and looked straight ahead and continued what I was doing. As I came it was mind blowing knowing that someone was watching me, let alone my sister, and she was getting off too!! I came all over the carpet and moaned like crazy! silence fell and she just gigled and said, 'you better clean that up.' so I went into the toilet and grabbed a towel and wiped the jizz off the floor and threw it in the laundry and climbed back into the bed. I was facing the opposite way and she asked, 'How long have you been wanking?' too imbarresed I didnt answer and fell asleep.

The summer ended and she moved off to uni, and I didnt see her again until christmas, nothing special happened, as with any other breaks she had from uni. She graduated and came back to town and got her own apartment, and lived there for a few years before deciding to go traveling the world. She left her apartment to help save money and came back to live with us. By this time I had grown up into a strong young man and was quite attractive. When she came back she got the room next to mine, she wasnt too happy that she didnt get her own room. At night she would stay up on her computer while I would sit in my room and watch t.v. The sexualness kicked off again when I had just come back from football and desperatly need a shower and ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. the lock was broken for the bathroom so when the door was closed we all knew to knock. just as I jumped into the shower I heard a know on the door, and a shout saying, 'Are you goin to be long?'

i replied 'Yeah im just getting into the shower now.' she protested as she wanted to get a shower aswell before she headed out for a night on the town with her friends. Me being stubbern I said no! and continued on with my shower. A minute later I was washing myself with the bar of soap, and the door swung open and she closed it behing her, saying 'look I really need a to shower now if I want to get my hair and makeup done before I go out!' and started stripping and hopped into the shower beside me and I just stared at her naked body so close to me in the inclosed shower.

'What are you staring at... its not like you havent seen me naked before!' she said with a smile on her face as she noticed that I was getting hard as I watched the water flow down her body, over her tits and towards her pussy. she giggled and said 'gimmie the soap and stop looking at me.'

Still in awe I slowly handed her the soap but it slipped from my hand and onto the floor and she gave me a stupid look and looked to the floor. the soap had land between my legs, and I jsut stood there. she sighed and bent down to pick it up and stopped as her eyes came level with my cock, and she looked up at me and asked, 'can i?' I just simply nodded and I felt that old familiar feeling of her hand rapping around my dick, only this time it was much bigger. she started to stroke it and opened her mouth and moved in to kiss it. I felt her warm lips on my head and I closed my eyes in exstacy..... to be continued:)

 

 

Published 
Written by Liamo1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments