Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa's Journal II

"History repeats itself."

5
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
 There she was, sitting like grandma was in the story. Her legs were up in the air, the right one lowered slightly. Her back was arched, pushing her firm tummy into the air, her chest slowly ascending and descending as she breathed. Her light blue eyes that I looked into night after night were shut tight, her hands submissively above her head. She panted my name out into the night as I finished reading Grandpa's journal.

 I crawled over to her silently, not wanting to disturb whatever strong mental image she had created with my words. Her legs parted with the lightest touch, parting them to give me room to climb over her. I placed my hands into hers, lacing our fingers together as I lowered my lips to hers. Then she laughed.

 "Jesus Marco, I was just kidding," she giggled. "You're such an ass, you kissed me!"

 "You're the one panting out my name, writhing around like a little seductress, Lilith!"
 
 Lilith was her name. Our parents couldn't give us normal names like John or Susie, they HAD to name us Marco and Lilith.

 "Yeah, that was the joke. Obviously Grandpa wrote that as a joke. Think about it, Grandma's name was Marge. Maybe they were into role playing back then?"

 We picked up the journal, shoving it back into a box of old stuff that had once belonged to Grandpa. Journals, love notes, and different mementos from Marge to him. It couldn't just be a joke. It had to of been his sister, or was he twisted enough to fabricate the whole thing. And then I realized what I was thinking. If he was twisted enough to think about plowing his sister, he was twisted enough to make fantasy journals and notes about it. Poor Grandma Marge got sucked into his fantasy.

 I shook it off as I headed downstairs, but the idea was stuck in my head. That night as I crawled underneath my sheets, vivid dreams of Lilith came to me. Ohhh Marco stick it there. Yes yes yes give it to me! I heard that all throughout the night in my dream, and when I would wake up during the night I could still hear it. It was coming from Lilith's room.

 I carefully tip toed to her room in the early twilight hours. Lilith had awoken, and was taking advantage of our grandparents heavy sleeping to pleasure herself. I could hear her, tossing and turning, convulsing wildly as she slammed her finger in and out of her obviously wet pussy. "Marco yes yes take me now! Fuck my pussy like that yes, do it like Grandpa did to Grandma! Fuck my brains out! Hnnnn!" As she came her body collapsed on the bed. She giggled and breathed those quick, shallow breaths I was so used to on the lonely nights when I was home by myself.

 I hesitated, wanting to enter her room, but unsure of what her reaction would be. My cautiousness overcame my hornyness as I began to make a plan. I walked back to my room and thought over what I would need. Our grandparents would be away for an entire week in three days to go to a family members funeral. That was when I would enact my plan. During those long days I prepared, spending hours on end in the attic, shifting and moving boxes all over the place. Our grandparents were almost deaf, and my sister was out when I made preparations.

 Finally the day came that they left. Slowly their car pulled out of the driveway as I went to take a shower. Lilith would be gone almost all day, so I had a long time to think about what I was about to do. The water cascaded across my back as I thought of the moral repercussions of what I wanted. Who decides what's wrong and right? Society. Who makes up society? Individuals. With that logic, it means its up to the individual to decide for themselves what's wrong and what's right. What I knew was this, I had been with my sister for all 17 years of her life. I was there when mom and dad died. I was her shoulder to cry on, her rock, her brother... and there it was. I was her brother.

 I toweled off, and headed downstairs to make the final preparations. I cooked a full meal for Lilith and I, spreading it out on the table, a friend of mine bought me a bottle of expensive wine. I hung up long red curtains, cutting a path from the stairs to the attic, hanging old movie posters from there on the wall. In the attic itself was an old projector, a screen, and a single chair just big enough for two people to sit in, yet small enough where you would have to sit intimately close together. Long curtains draped from the ceiling to the floor, covering all the boxes I had pushed to the walls. Along the walls were ten candles, five for each side. They were lit, and set enough light for me to be able to start the movie when the time came. I had found the movie the other night in a box of Grandpa's most precious memories. It was a pristine copy of Casablanca. The movie Grandpa saw with Marge, his lover.

 After all the final preparations were made I waited for Lilith to come home from her friends. She walked in the door with a puzzled look on her face asking, "what's all this? This all looks amazing! Don't tell me you did this all for me," she said, hoping she didn't come home too early. "Are you waiting for your girlfriend to get here?"

 "I broke up with her a while ago, tonight is for me and you." I smiled as all my doubt melted away in the face of her beauty.
 
 We sat down and began to eat. We laughed, and talked about how embarrassing the other night was for me. We talked about how our days were going, about boys and girls, about anything that came to our minds. We were very open with each other, sharing our intimate secrets. Neither of us drank, so we only had a half a glass of wine each. Just enough to wash our meals down, and get a light buzz.

 I walked over to where she sat, taking her by the hand, ushering her towards the stairs. "I have something ready for you. It's a little present."

 She was in awe as we walked up the stairs. The lighting was perfect, hitting the dark red curtains just right as we walked towards the attic. I led her into the chair, starting the movie as I blew out all the candles, darkening the makeshift theater I had so carefully prepared. I sat down next to her, and quickly she realized what movie we were watching. She looked over at me, blushing, trying to thank me for what I had done for her tonight. I put a finger to her lips, whispering, "shhhhh," as the movie continued to play

 The longer the movie played, the more I could feel her body relax against mine. After 15 minutes she shifted her body to the left, throwing her legs over mine, placing her left arm behind my back, the right arm around my chest hugging me. She rested her head on my shoulder, whispering something barely audible. Not wanting this night to end too quickly because of my inexperience I simply held her close to me, inhaling her sweet pheromones, and petting her gentle body.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

Just as Humphrey Bogart was about to convince Ingrid Bergman to get on the plane, Lilith looked up at me, her large eyes like magnets, drawing me close to her. Slowly my head and hers edged their ways closer and closer to connection.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, my lips met with hers. She tasted like a thousand summer mornings, or like the sun rising powerfully in the sky. All throughout my body I could feel electricity surge, my skin tensing up every time it touched hers. Her lips moved like lightning, pressing and wrapping around mine. She took my bottom lip in between her teeth and pulled. It hurt, but at the same time it was the best thing I had ever felt up until that moment.

 She hugged me so hard I could feel my rips begin to crack. I learned quickly that with her the lines between pain and pleasure were blurry at best. I placed my hand at the back of her neck, grasping a bunch of hair, pulling her back sharply causing her to gasp in ecstasy as I began to work on her neck. I licked from the top of her shirt, up to her chin, leaving behind a line of saliva. I sucked hard on the space between neck and her jaw, just below the ear. We were moving slow and fast at the same time. She gripped my shirt with two hands, sitting facing me on her knees, on my lap and kissed me hard on the lips as she began to grind her lower body slowly against mine.

 I placed my hands on her sides, and she placed hers on my shoulder. She leaned back, pushing her chest up and her mouth open as she panted, recovering from the breathless make out session we were having. I ground my hips against hers hard and slowly as she panted away. She leaned forward curling her left arm around the back of my neck, tracing my chest with her right index finger and begged, "Take me to the room please. I need you in me soon."

 I didn't need her to ask twice. I picked her up, walking behind the projector screen to the private bedroom I had set aside for her and I. She collapsed onto the bed, arching her back, throwing her hands above her head, crossed at the wrist. She closed her eyes and lifted her legs into the air, lowering her right one slightly, pointing her feet in my direction as she moaned my name.

 I walked towards her, unbuttoning her pants, lifting them up off her round ass, dragging them across her smooth thighs to her toned legs. They dropped to the ground as I removed her little socks, revealing her cute feet and toes. I kissed her ankle, moving my way to her calve, licking underneath the back of her knees. I pressed my lips to her inner thigh, moving past her pussy as I crawled up to her lips, kissing her once again. Her face was flush red, and she couldn't speak. Out of passion she ripped my shirt off, so I reached down ripping hers.

 As buttons flew everywhere we laughed. We didn't see anything as wrong anymore. We were there for each other growing up, so we should be allowed to be with each other now that we were adults. I kissed her as she removed my belt, whipping my back playfully with it. Soon my pants were added to the pile of clothing. I took the front of her bra in my teeth, ripping it off like an animal as she tore my boxers off. All that was left were her pair of red panties. I looked her in the eyes as she nodded with a smile. I took them in my hands, ripping them off her body, exposing her cleanly shaved pussy to my eager cock.

 After we were both naked we became somewhat sedated, slowing down to enjoy each other. She ran her hand across my chest, down to my cock. Gently she squeezed it in her hand, making it harder than it had ever been before. I placed my hand on her chest, following her motions suit as I slowly slid it down to her swollen pussy, placing one finger just barely inside, teasing her.

 "Before we do this... brother... I have to know.." I touched my finger to her lip, stopping her from speaking.

 "I love you more than life itself. I would live and die for you, and no one else. You're all I have in this life. I'm yours." She smiled, closing her eyes and taking my finger in her mouth, sucking up all her own juices.

 "I love you too big brother," she said, leaning in and giving me an affectionate kiss on the lips.

 I sat down, moving her onto my lap and sitting her down slowly as my cock entered her body, stopping at her hymen as she bit down on her lip.

 "Slowly," she begged.

 I pushed it in gently, breaking it and sliding her all the way down to the base. I waited for her body to relax. She was tensed up, a look of pain across her face. Finally she relaxed, opening her eyes and whispering, "fuck my brains out," into my ear.

 At first I quickly pushed it in and out of her, but after about 2 minutes it didn't feel right. We slowed down to a snails pace as my cock slid in and out of her. It was like a gently rolling ocean wave, going back and forth, in and out. She placed her hands behind my neck, kissing me as I gave myself to her. The feeling was something almost impossible to describe. I would push myself deep inside her, her body like an inferno enveloping my cock, pulling out slowly working in and out to the rhythm of our slowly beating hearts. She came, her pussy palpitating over my cock. She pushed me onto my back, placing her hands just above my cock on my tummy.

 "I want you to cum inside me," she said blushing.

 "Are you on birth control?

 "Yes, now hurry up and fill me!"

 She closed her eyes and arched her back as she began to work. She had lived up to her name, Lilith. A little seductress, slowly grinding her pussy on my cock, her body moving like she was dancing. She put her hands on my knees, leaning back as she gasped, continually grinding away at my cock. Finally I released, wave after wave of cum splashing against the walls of her pussy. Cum began to drip out as she smiled, breathing heavily.

 We both fell asleep in each others arms that night, pressing our bodies close together. We had an entire week to ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During that week we fucked all day and all night. We would take breaks to eat, shower, or sleep, but other than that we would lick, suck, and grind away at one another. For an entire week we walked around naked. We were comfortable with one another, taking in our bodies so we would remember what one looked like when the other was away. Eventually we both got married, but we never forgot the past. We would get together every night we could and relight the passion that burned for one another. We wrote everything down in a journal, describing in detail what we could remember so that one day someone else could find it, and share it with someone they love.

Published 
Written by lolwriter89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments