Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Time

"Two sisters have some fun in their parents' hot tub."

1
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Allison pulled up to her parents' house, the snow crunching under her feet as she walked up to the door. She had offered to watch her seventeen year old sister Mary, while their parents went on a cruise to the Bahamas.

Allison had offered to watch her sister, as their parents didn't want Mary left alone for two weeks, since they had given Allison a cruise of her own for her twenty-first birthday. Allison knocked on the door, and after a minute her mother opened the door.

Allison looked like her mother, with short blond hair, and a fairly large chest. Allison said hi and hugged her. Over her mother's shoulder, Allison saw Mary down the hall, her black hair tied in a ponytail. She had on a pair of skinny jeans and a tight blouse which made her small chest look slightly bigger.

Allison stepped inside and gave Mary a hug. Allison felt Mary's boobs press against her own, and there was an odd feeling there. Something hard and round, right where Mary's nipples were.

Allison pretended not to notice, and talked with her parents for a bit before shooing them out the door so they didn't miss their plane. The sisters stood on the porch and waved at them, shivering in the winter air.

They went inside and Allison took her bags to her room upstairs. It had been left exactly as it was when she had moved out two years earlier, wanting to try living in the big city instead of a large house in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees on all sides for miles.

Allison unpacked and went downstairs. Mary had turned up the heater and was laying on the couch, playing Halo on the big TV in the living room. Allison sat in one of the chairs that were on each end of the couch, and saw that Mary had lost the jeans and blouse, instead sporting a lacy pink bra and matching panties.

Allison smiled. Mary had always liked to walk around naked, for as long as she could remember. Her parents had argued with her about it last year, when Mary had hit puberty and her boobs started growing, and hair started growing between her legs.

After a long and heated discussion, Mary had agreed to wear clothes whenever their parents were home, but when they left, she could wear whatever she wanted. Whenever Allison had come to visit, Mary had always waited till their parents were gone so she could strip.

Allison didn't mind. Actually, it kind of excited her, watching her younger sister walking around flaunting her lithe body in front of her. Allison knew she shouldn't feel this way about her sister, but she couldn't help it.

Allison chatted with Mary until she got bored of Halo and said she was going to sleep. Allison glanced at her watch. 11:30. The sun had set long ago, and Allison knew she should go to bed too. Mary went upstairs while Allison sat there for a bit, watching TV.

When Allison thought Mary was in bed, she crept upstairs and peeked in her sister's room. Mary was lying in her bed, facing away from the door and snoring lightly. Allison crept into her room and started taking her clothes off.

She piled her dress, bra and panties on the bed and got her robe out of her bag. Putting it on, she quietly went downstairs, and out onto the back porch. The snow made her feet cold, and she dashed over to the hot tub sitting in the corner of the porch.

She lifted the cover off and dipped a finger in. The water was freezing cold. She messed with the dials until the mood lights came on and the water started to heat up. She went inside while the water heated and went to the kitchen. She got out a bottle of wine her parents had left in the fridge, and a glass.

She carried them out and felt the water again. Now it was nice and hot. Allison set the bottle and glass down on the side, and pulled on the string on her robe. She let it fall onto the snow covered porch, moaning as the cold air blew across her naked body. Allison felt her nipples harden almost instantly.

She climbed into the tub and sat down, sighing as her body submerged in the water. She sat there and let the water relax her. She reached behind her to turn on the jets, and let them massage her back.

Allison glanced around. She had the feeling someone was watching her. But Mary was asleep, and no one else lived nearby; the nearest house was miles away. Allison shrugged, and moved to another seat, where a jet was perfectly positioned to blow water right at her pussy.

Allison moaned as the water massaged her clit. She picked up the wine bottle and poured a glass. She sipped at it as she sat there, closing her eyes and relaxing. She let her hand slide down to start fingering herself. She moaned and started going faster, getting ready to climax when-

"Hey."

Allison jumped, spilling her glass.

Karla_Rodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_Rodriguez

She looked up to see Mary standing there, in a pink robe. She smiled at Allison. Her eyes had a mischievous glint to them. "Kinda cold out here for the hot tub, isn't it?" she asked Allison.

Allison shrugged, trying to act nonchalant. "I figured the water would feel even better in this weather." Allison told Mary, who laughed and walked over to the tub. She let her pink robe fall next to Allison's white one, and let Allison stare at her naked body.

Allison saw the strange feeling she had felt earlier when they had hugged was a pair of nipple rings, small hoops pierced right under her nipples. Each one had a chain hanging from it, with a pendent hanging from it. One pendent was a cat, and the other one was small woman in a bikini.

Mary smiled as her sister took in her piercings. "Like them? Then look at this." Mary turned around, and Allison saw a tattoo on her ass cheeks, a bundle of roses with vines going down her legs. Their were tiny roses all over the design, and Allison just stared in disbelief.

Mary turned back around and hopped into the hot tub, sighing as she sat down. She grinned at Allison, who kept looking at her sister piercings. "My friend's brother does tattoos and piercings. He didn't card me, and he gave me a discount. Of course, I did pay him in another, funner way." She winked at Allison as she used her hand to pretend to suck a cock.

Allison just sat their, as her little sister told her she had given a blowjob for a tattoo and piercings. She started to yell, but Mary held her hand up and silenced her. "Oh shut up Ally," Mary said. "I know how you've been looking at me lately. I know you want my body, so don't bother lecturing me."

Allison's jaw dropped as Mary stood up and walked over to her, standing in front of her and putting her pussy right in front of Allison's face. It was shaved, and Allison felt extremely turned on. Mary grabbed her sister's head and pushed her waist forward, making Allison eat her out.

Allison debated whether she should. Part of her was screaming to jump up and tell her sister never to try that again. But another part of wanted her to take advantage of the opportunity to have her way with Mary.

Allison made up her mind, and stuck her tongue into the offered pussy, making Mary cry out. Allison started going faster, and Mary moaned loudly as she got tongue fucked. Mary stiffened, and came all over Allison's face.

Mary fell back and sat down, panting. Allison licked her lips and tasted her sister's pussy juice. Mary smiled at Allison, and stood up and climbed out of the hot tub. She reached down and grabbed their robes. She laid them down and spread them out, making a make shift blanket.

Mary lay down and motioned for Allison to join her. Allison jumped up and leapt out of the tub, dropping to her knees next to Mary. She climbed on top of her, and their lips met.

Allison moaned as Mary's fingers pinched her nipples. Allison had an idea, and grabbed her sisters hand. Allison's tongue shot out into Mary's mouth, forcing the girl's tongue back. Allison brought her knee up and into Mary's pussy. Mary moaned as Allison used her knee to fuck her.

Allison took advantage of Mary's shock to grab Mary's boobs, and started squeezing them, pinching the nipples and making Mary moan again. Allison took full advantage of her sister's body, moving into multiple positions and fucking the girl relentlessly.

Allison reached up and grabbed the wine bottle from where it was sitting. She put the bottle against Mary's opening and shoved it in. Mary cried out, and Allison positioned herself so the wide end of the bottle was against her pussy.

Allison used the bottle as a makeshift dildo, and started fucking Mary. They both screamed as the bottle penetrated their pussies, and soon they were both cumming. They stopped to catch their breath.

Allison moved and climbed up next to Mary. Taking the girl into her arms, she reached down and slid the bottle out of Mary. Mary put her mouth on Allisons nipples and started biting them. Allison moaned, and opened the bottle with one hand. She took a swig from the bottle, and swallowed. Mary looked up at her, eyes wide and expectant.

Allison took another swig, and instead of swallowing it, she kissed Mary, letting the liquid into her mouth. Mary swallowed it and went back to playing with Allison's nipples.

____

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'm gonna try to write a sequel, but I have no idea when I'll get it done. Might be a couple days, might be a couple months.

Published 
Written by lezzylover97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors