Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Go to Reform School! p.2

"Jason's mom enjoys feeling her son deep inside her."

1
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
799 words 799 words
My son had just finished eating my pussy, the very one I'd pushed him out of 16 yrs ago. For his first time he wasn't bad. The best thing though was his fat little cock. It was about 7 inches long and at least 3 inches all around. While I was sucking it I thought my jaw would fall off. I wish my husband was this thick.

After cumming all over my baby's face, I climbed on top of him and straddled his cock without putting it inside of me. I ground my slit back and forth on his hard pole, covering it in my juices.

"Mommy, how do you get it so wet?" My son's eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. I guided his hands to my ass and had him grip it as I ground. I wanted that thick cock to fill me up so bad, but I wanted to take some joy in the look of ecstasy that filled his face.

My son has all the best features of my husband and me. My almond shaped eyes and my husband's green hue, my husband's thin lips and my pout, my curls and my husband's honey brown color, and my husband's tall frame with my round ass. But by far the sexiest part of my baby was his skin, which is the color of milk and honey.

"Mommy." I love when he calls me that.

"Yes, baby."

"Please, let me go inside you."

I smiled and kissed him. I could still taste traces of my pussy on his tongue. I then began to guide him inside me.

"Holy shit," I shouted. He was A LOT thicker than I'd thought. "Oh, baby, you're stretching your mommy's pussy!"

Jason groaned. "Mommy, you're so tight. This feels so good!"

After adjusting to his thickness, I began to bounce up and down, even giving a little swirl as I came down. My little boy was in heaven, with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. I decided to give him a real show by turning around and riding in reverse.

"Oh, mommy, I love your fat ass!" Jason spanked my ass hard, which was a very big turn on for me.

"Mm yes, baby! Smack my ass!" I gently pulled on his balls as I bounced. After a few minutes of riding, Jason grabbed my hips to stop me. "What's wrong, baby?" I was afraid he was having second thoughts.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma



"Mommy, can I ram you from behind?" He sounded so sweet calling me mommy, but looked sexy as hell with that teenage lust in his eye.

I quickly jumped off his cock and bent over on the floor. "Mmm, come on, baby. Ram that cock in me like you seen them do in those dirty movies."

Jason slid his cock in me and started to thrust wildly. I began to meet his thrusts and help him gain a rhythm. I was moaning extremely loud as I rubbed my clit and got filled with his cock. "Pull my hair, Jason!" He then grabbed two handfuls of my hair and that sent me into orgasm. He was still going as I came. Damn, he may be thicker than his father but, they both had the same ongoing stamina.

"Mom," Jason started to thrust faster. "I'm about to cum."

"Oh, yes! Cum in my pussy. Make your mommy your cream pie slut!" I rubbed my clit again so I could come with him.

"FUCK!" Jason unleashed his hot load inside me and collapsed on top of me. "Oh, mom! That was amazing! That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

After a minute, we both got up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him towards me for a kiss. "Ready for a bath, baby?" Jason nodded and followed me to the master bathroom, which has a big Jacuzzi tub. He smacked and massaged my ass while I filled the tub with hot water and lavender bath milk. I got in and enticed Jason to join me by soaping up my tits and squeezing my nipples, which caused me to moan. He licked his lips and got in the tub. As soon as he got in he went straight for my tits.

"Mom, about reform school—" I kissed his lips and grabbed his cock.

"I know you don't think I'm going to send all this good cock away, do you?" We both broke out in giggles. "But, I'm need you to do better. If not, not only will you no longer get to play with mommy's tits, but your ass is outta here." He nodded his head so hard I thought he'd get a head ache. "Mm, ok baby. Let's finish up our bath so we can go get something to eat."

Published 
Written by curiousreese
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors