Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Daughter, like Mother

"My affair with my Aunt os observed by her daughter, wih erotic consequences"

6
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Well, there I was, fucking my aunt’s ass when her daughter, Jane, walked in. She took one look at her mother, crouched down in that beautiful head down, ass up position, and just froze.

I did so as well, for just a moment, but Aunt Susan’s squeezing and pushing back on me got me reacting without thought.

I know she had not seen her daughter, unless she had been peeking from under the blindfold which I had tied around her head. She liked it that way, she said it excited her more. So I took a hand off Susan’s ass and held it to my lips, shaking my head. Jane took another look and realised that she hadn’t been seen, and relaxed visibly. I waved her in, and she quietly walked around the bed to stand beside me, and watched my cock pushing in and out of her mother’s tight asshole. Then she leant over and kissed me before walking quietly out, pulling the door behind her.

I continued to fuck Aunt Susan until her ass started to grip my cock in rapid squeezes and her body started to shake, the signal for me to empty my overloaded balls into her anal passage. Slowly I pulled out, and let her body slump to the bed, where we cuddled for a while. Then she pushed me away, telling me to go and get cleaned up and go home.

I took a shower, dressed and went downstairs where Jane was waiting for me. She looked at me quizzically, and said “I didn’t know you were fucking my Mum?”.

“Do you mind?”, I responded. “Oh, no, she’s needed someone to fuck her for months now, ever since my rat of a Dad buggered off, I just didn’t know it was going to be you. How long?” she started to cross question me.

“She came on to me a couple of weeks ago, when I was cleaning the pool. I was in my swimming trunks, and she came out wearing just a small bikini, and we chatted. I guess I complemented her on how she looked, and must have got hard, as before I knew it her hand was down the front of my shorts” .

“Was she good?”, Jane asked. “Yes, quite talented”, was my honest reply.

“As good as me?”, she asked. “I don’t know, how good are you?” ,I responded, a bit off balanced by the direction the conversation was taking. I’d known Jane for years, but had lived a way away, until recently when I had left college and started work in her town. She was cute, a slimmer version of her mother, but with longer legs which made her almost my height. At just over 6 ft, I was in good shape, but had tended to go for the shorter girls, with more curves, and such a frank discussion with a girl who I could look straight in the eyes was unusual.

“Very, very good indeed”, she said, “You should try me if you have the strength and ability to keep up with me”.

“OK, I’m up for that challenge”, I said, and we made a date for a couple of days’ time, early in the afternoon when we knew that Susan would be at work, and I had a free afternoon.

It was really hot, the sun beating down, so when Jane and I met up, we had to find a shady place. Our homes were out of bounds, so I drove down to a beach on the coast where the pine trees came down close to the sandy shore. The scent of the trees was heavenly, and maybe because eof the heat, there were few people about. I grabbed a couple of towels and my bag of drinks from the car and we headed down to take a cooling swim. Jane stripped off to just a minute pair of bikini bottoms, and stretched in front of me, teasing as she did. Wow, but she had a great body, same shape as her Mum, but just so much tighter overall. Playing in the cooler sea calmed me down a bit, but as I followed Jane back up the beach to where we had left our towels, her ass was moving in such a way as to get me rock hard in seconds. She knew exactly what she was doing, and as she lay down on the towel, she put her thumbs in her bikini bottoms and in a single move slipped them off. “Now you”, she commanded.

I obeyed, and with a little difficulty got my trunks off, releasing my thick erect cock.

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

It isn’t the longest in the world, a satisfactory 7”, but it is thicker than many, or so I have been told. Jane eyed it appreciatively, and reached out to stroke it, her slim fingers playing up and down my length. “Nice!”, she said as she leant down to lick across my slit. I started ot move towards her but she halted be with a very abrupt “No!, it’s my pleasure. You fucked my Mum and I’m going to find out what she got”.

“Err…OK….”, I mumbled, and lay back to see what she would do next. It wasn’t long, as she continued to stroke my cock, until a small amount of my precum started to ooze out. As soon as she saw this, her mouth went down and engulfed my red and swollen head. Now her tongue worked, and slowly she went deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed hard against my abdomen. She could breathe well enough, but her throat gulped on my cock, sending sparks of pleasure all through me.

She worked on me for a good while, and I sensed that she was getting a little frustrated, so I relaxed a bit and let her have the contents of my balls deep in her throat. After all, this was a challenge event, wasn’t it?

She took it all well, cleaning her lips as she let me slide out, and gulped noisily. “You cum a lot, don’t you?”, she said, once she had her breath back.

“First time, yes, next time you’ll have to work a bit harder”, I responded.

She slid her body against mine, and we kissed, hands roaming everywhere, stroking and probing. I was getting hard again, and as soon as she felt that there was meat in my cock again, she went to town. I have rarely have had my cock sucked so well, and my prostate stroked so fervently, but in a very short time I was hard and thick again. She looked up and told me that she now wanted what her Mum had had, but I should just stay there. So on my back with my cock pointed skyward, she straddled me, holding my cock in her right hand, as she positioned herself so that she coud slowly descend. And slowly she did, holding herself still as she stroked my cock head against her asshole, until she groaned and moved lower. She was tight, and I wondered if I shouldn’t help, but she managed and my cock popped inside her tight ring of muscle accompanied by an sharp intake of breath and a small squeak. I looked at her face, and it was a picture of concentration, and this continued as she squeezed and relaxed her asshole, all the time slowly moving down, until I was finally deep inside her anal passage. She held herself steady there, and opened her eyes, looked at me, and just said “Wow, you are thick”.

She felt so fucking hot around me, her body temperature seeming to have risen to boiling point. Then she started to move, and used my cock as a dildo, just working on me until her pleasure could not hold back any more and she orgasmed with me in her ass. As she did so, I started to move as well, and what had begun as a simple fucking of my cock, turned into an erotic sensual fucking of her asshole, as we changed position, our bodies sliding around so that I never left her anus. Time and time again she had another orgasm, until finally, in a most convoluted position, my cock squeezed tighter than ever before, I spurted my seed into her. Each ejaculation brought a gasp from her, as she felt the force of my semen against her anal walls.

As we disentangled ourselves, she looked me straight in the yes and said “Now I know why my Mum has looked so god these last few weeks. I am so jealous of her.”.

“No reason to be jealous”, I said. “Now I have had both of you, I don’t want to lose either of you, so we either keep this secret, or we go and enjoy ourselves, all three of us. It’s up to you!”

“Mmmm………maybe we should just keep this to ourselves for now………but you know I like women too, but my Mum…..?.....not yet!”.

“OK, maybe not yet, but soon…..I’d love us three to be together”.

(to be continued….maybe….)

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments