Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy Part V Part 3

17
0 Comments 0
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Daddy looked over at brothers cock with confusion in his eyes. I could tell this is something that neither of them even imagined. I looked back and forth between them, which they both considered the option I had just laid out on the table. Neither of them moved, nor did either of them want to be the first one to talk or make a move. I knew then and there that I was going to have to take matters into my own hands.

I climbed off of the bed, my pussy juice leaking down the side of my leg. It made me shiver slightly, as it had slightly lost its warmth. It made me want more, made me want them to fuck me, but I had other plans in mind. I was not going to back down from what I wanted.

“Daddy,” I said as I got off the bed, “please stand here.” I said, pointing to the spot that was right beside me. He nodded and did as I said, still holding a hint of confusion in his eyes.

“Now get on the bed Aaron,” I said pointing to the place where he had laid earlier. He also did as I said. It made me smile watching him lay on his back in the middle of the bed, his once again hard cock pointing to the ceiling. I wanted to take it in my mouth and make him cum in my mouth again, but I needed to control myself.

I pressed myself against daddy’s body and played with his cock in my hand. He let out a moan and I felt his cock twitch under my fingers. I knew that I had him just where I wanted him and that he would do whatever I wanted him to do. I loved knowing that I had that kind of power over both of the men in this room.

“Daddy,” I looked up at him with innocent eyes that were begging softly. “Will you please suck Aaron’s cock? I would love to get off to you taking his cum in your mouth.”

Daddy leaned down and kissed me hard. It looked for a minute like he was going to protest but I begged him once again with my eyes. He nodded at me and began to crawl up onto the bed between Aaron’s legs.

“I ... I wouldn’t know where to begin baby girl.” He said looking up over at me as I stood by the side of the bed.

I climbed up on the bed and sat above Aaron’s head. I looked down at daddy and gave him the best smile that I had. I was so happy that he was going to do this for me. I was going to help him out the best that I possibly could.

“Stroke his cock with your hands daddy,” I commanded him, getting a chill from the feeling of power that was running through my entire body. “Relax and do it as if you were stroking you own cock.”

Daddy reached out and took Aaron’s cock into his hand. Slowly he began to stroke it. Aaron let out a slight moan as daddy’s big rough hands stroked the length of his cock. I smiled up at daddy for doing such a good job and then down at Aaron who was enjoying every second of this.

“Yes daddy,” I said with a slight moan, “Just like that. Stroke his cock nice and slow, get him ready for your mouth.”

Daddy stroked Aaron’s cock for a while, Aaron moaning and squirming underneath him.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

It made my pussy dripping wet. The bed was soaking wet where I was sitting. I wanted to play with myself so bad, but I held back the temptation.

“Moira,” I heard my brother say my name between moaning. Before I could answer him though, he reached back and grabbed my hips, pulling me forward. Within a few second he had me sitting on his face and his tongue was digging into my wanting pussy.

“Oh fuck, yes,” I screamed, “Lick that pussy, lick it good.”

After a moment I locked eyes with daddy who was looking at Aaron eating my pussy. I could tell that he liked it because he began to stroke Aaron’s cock harder and faster. Aaron was enjoying that for sure as he licked and sucked to keep up with Daddy.

“Suck his cock daddy,” I begged as I pushed down into Aaron’s face. I could feel the juice from my pussy dripping out all over his face and it got me so hot. “Please suck his cock daddy.”

Daddy didn’t even hesitate to my words. He lowered his mouth to Aaron’s cock and took it in his mouth. I could feel Aaron moan against my pussy at how good daddy’s mouth felt around his cock. It made all of his licks and sucks that much better.

“Yes,” I moaned as I rode my brother face. “Yes, right there, oh my god yes. Make me cum big brother.”

He licked harder and faster and reached up to stick his fingers in my pussy. My pussy stretched and welcomed his fingers. At the same time he began to buck his hips up into daddy’s mouth. I knew that we were both on the edge of cumming and I wanted it so bad.

“Cum for daddy big brother, cum in our daddy’s mouth.” I cried out, lifting myself up straight and grabbing onto my tits.

My body tightened as I felt my orgasm rising to the surface. I could tell by the way he was moving that my brother was getting ready to cum as well. I thought about how amazing it would be to cum together. It felt like a bond no one else could top.

“I am going to cum,” I screamed as he pushed me over the edge. I rode his face for a moment longer and then collapsed to the side of the bed. My body shook violently, I had not gotten off this hard twice in a row before, it was waring me out.

It was then that Aaron made this loud moaning noise and I could tell that he was cumming. Daddy pushed his mouth down all the way around Aaron’s cock. Drinking every last drop of his sons cum.

I turned around and curled up against my brothers furnace of a body. He was warm and sticky and felt good in my arms. Once daddy was done, he moved to the other side of Aaron and curled his armed around both of us.

I do not remember much else before falling asleep, except thinking about how amazing my life was going to be and how in love I was.

I had two men, and life was perfect.

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors