Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Lost Sister

"Brother and Sister meet for the first time and sparks fly"

6
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
(Disclaimer this story is a total work of fiction and takes place over a period of 10 years)

My name is Chris and this a story of how me and my sister Jessica's relationship started and where it leads to.

It's 2007 and I'm 3 days from graduation and I can't wait. The reason is because I joined the military the summer before my senior year. I was set to leave the morning after my graduation. They were sending me to Afghanastan to finish my training and to start my training for the Army Rangers. That's right the Army Rangers, my drill sargent for my summer training told the base CO about me and he contacted a friend of his who just happened to be a CO of the Rangers. He came down and say the way I moved and reacted to everything that was thrown at me. Needless to say he was impressed. So the day I ready to leave to go back home for school I get called to the base CO office and they tell me that I was going to be getting trained as a Army Ranger after I finished my basic training. To tell the truth I was on cloud 9 all the way home. When I told everyone in my family and my now exgirlfriend Sam (short for Samantha) they all flipped and congradulated me for the goods news.

(The story of how me and Sam broke up I will tell if I get good feddback on this story)

Anyway back to the story. My graduation came and went. My family had a big party set up for me at my Uncle's house. The party was in full swing when I hear my mom say "Christopher come here there's some people I like you to meet". I make my way to where my mom was and I notice she's standing with 5 people I've never seen before. I get there and my Mom says "Christopher this is your dad and his family" when I heard that my jaw almost dropped off. Then my dad walks over and gives me a hug followed by everyone else that was with him. The last person that hug me was my sister Jessica and her hug lasted a little longer then everyone else's. As we stood there talking about what my life has been like and I was told about the other 4 people with my dad. My dad's name is Dale my stepmom's name is Kristen, and then there was my brother Matt and 2 sister's Jessica and Kayle. We talked for what felt like hours and I noticed that my Sister Jessica was looking at me with this strange look in her eye.

Now let me tell you about myself. I stand at 6' 3" and weigh between 350 and 260 pounds but it's all sloid muscle. My friends think I'm on stariods but I'm not. See I grow up on a small horse ranch with my Uncle and Grandma. I lived with them because my mom was dating a guy I don't really get along with that well enven to this day. This ranch is small it sits on about 100 arces with a big farm house on it. We have about 10 horses that take alot of tending so I'm use to getting up at 5 a.m. to do my chores. How acn we afford all this well my Uncle and me do guided tours through the horse trails that lead to the mountains just behind the house. So to say I heav a pertty good build for a farm guy.As for my face my family members and my ex say I look like Sean Patrick Flanery from The Boondock Saints just with More Muscle.

It was getting close to midnight when everyone started to head home. The last people to leave were my mom, dad and his family. Jessica asked if she could stay with us tonight and it was okay with my dad and uncle. But I had to bring Jessica home before I left the country. When my da said that I just busted out laughing. My uncle and grandma went to bed and me and Jessica went to the my room which just heppened to be the basement. We sat on the couch in my room and talked and drank some beverages that I had in the frige in my room.

It was almost 3 a.m. before I relized what time it was. I said that I would have to get to bed because my flight overseas was at 10 a.m. and had get upm early enough to take Jessica home. I said that she could take my bed and I would just take the couch. I went into my bathroom first to get ready. It didn't take long cause I only wear a muscle shirt and boxers to sleep in. As I came out Jessica went in to get ready. About 10 minutes later she comes out and my eyes damn near shoot out of my head. Because she was only wearing her bra and g-string panties. I get a hard-on automatically and it shows so I lay down really quick so Jessica wouldn't see.We both said our goodnights and went to sleep.

Around 4:30 a.m. I feel as if someone is leaning over me. I force my eyes open and get the shock of my life. My sister Jessica is straddling me completly naked. As I start to say something she stops me by kissing me passionatelty. At that point I'm not sure what to do. But I swear that my heart must have stopped. I put my hands on her hips and b reak the kiss. I ask her what hell is she doing. She responds by saying " I want to give you something to remeber me by when your overseas" she then goes back to kissing me.

Now my sister is a real hottie. She stands about 5' 2" and maybe weighs 110 to 115 pounds and curves in all the right places. But what really caught my eye was her breast. They are at least 34D and I almost had a heart attack when I say them.

emmawet4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmawet4u

My cock got hard again and my sister noticed and just giggled into my mouth as she kept kissing me. 

It's best to say that I'm in a state of shock and my mind doesn't know waht to do or say. I'm not sure how this happened bet we were both in my bed with her still straddling and kissing me. At some point I must've lost my shirt cause the only thing that was in between me and my sisters naked pussy were my boxers. She started to make her way down my body until she got to my boxers, which looked like a mini tent by now. She stopped and wrapped her fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pulled them off. My cock sprung free and stood straight up and Jessica Gasped at the size. My cock is 9" long and 2" thick. A blessing because I had no prodlem pleasing women even my ex. She looked at it and she licked her lips and said " I've never seen a cock this big before". Then she lowered her mouth and licked the head. I almost blew my load right there and again as she put it in her mouth and started to bobbing her head up and down. I held back for what felt like hours until I said "I GONNA CUM" she didn't stop she hust started sucking harder and faster. With one last downward thrust of her mouth I exploded. I thought she would jerk away because I've never shot thta much cum before. She didn't jerk away to my surprise she just stayed there until I was done cumming. She swallowed every lst drop and made her way up to me and we kisses again. Isad to her " That was the best blowjob I've ever had". She just smiled and she cuddled with me.

We laid like that for about 10 minutes and I just looked at her and started kissing her. I rolled her on her back and kissed my way down her body stopping for a monent to play with her tits. I finally made it to were I was heading, Her Sweet Pussy. Which was wet from the blowjob she had just giving me. I grabbed her knees and spread her legs and put them over my shoulders and dived in. She let out moan of pleasure as I was eating her pussy. She was bolting her head back and forth and side to side. Clucthing the sheets she looks down at me and ask if she was being to loud. I answered that it didn't matter because the basement is sound proof. She smiled at me and I went back to work. I was eating her for like 3 minutes and them it happened. She let out one last moan, arched her back and came all over my face. I cleaned her up and crawled my way between her legs with my cock poking at her still senitive pussy.

We looked into each others eyes and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled in for another passionate kiss. Then she whispered in my ear " I want you to fucked me". With that said I wasted no time and I slowly slide my cock into her pussy. I stopped real quick and relized that she was still a virgin. I looked at her to make susr that this was what she wanted. She just smiled at me and that was my que. I started to ease my cock into her and then with one thrust of her hips her hymen broke. she let out a moan of pain and there wwas a tear in her eye. I asked her if she wanted to stop. But she didn't want me to stop. As I started to fuck her her moans of pain became moans of pleasure. Then rolled int my back so that she was riding me. And ride me she did, like a wild animal. She was bucking back and forth, bouncing up and down, grinding side to side and in circles, I thought I was gonna go crazy. We fucked like that for 15 mintues until I told her I was gonna cum. I rolled her off me and I stood at the side of the bed, with her face right under the head of my cock. She put her right hand around the shaft and started stroking my cock. It only took 5 or 6 strokes until I unloaded my cum all over her face. I collasped back on to the bed and she got a towel I had laying on the floor and whipped her clean and put head on my left shoulder and cuddled up to me. She looked up at my face and kissed me one more time before saying " Next time I want you to cum inside me" I answered " I'll remember that". We both fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. It was 7:30 a.m. and I rolled over t wake up my sister. We both got up and showered together and fucked on the shower but I didn't cum in her this time and it pissed her off. We got out of the shower and got dressed. I gave her some of my old cloths to put on. We mad our way up to the kitchen to have breakfast. My grandma was there and she had our breakfast ready. Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Orange juice and coffee for me and my uncle. We finished breakfast and I said my goodbyes to my uncle and grandma and Me and Jessica were off. She didn't live that far away form where I was cacthing my flight overseas. We got to her house and she Kissed me with more passion then last night and said goodbye with tears in her eyes. She got out and I waved as I drove off. I was able to arrive to cacth my flight with enough time to bullshit with alot of the other soliders that were. We took off and my mind was on Jessica the entire plane ride.

There maybe more stories if I get good feedback on this story.
Published 
Written by chrisfoor12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments