Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom and Uncle Jessie: Their Story

"Of course your pussy is going to become an overflowing avalanche of nonstop blissful drooling!"

6
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I walked into the living room where mom had slunk down into the leather couch. She was worn out from hosting family members that only showed up once a year. Mom had changed into her night shirt and her 40 year old leathery legs jutted out from underneath the hem in tired fashion. I sat beside her and patted her on her bare knee.

"So, was Jessie everything you thought he would be?" Mom asked after I settled in beside her.

I gave her a very peculiar look. I really did not know how to answer her. How did she even know?

I ended up trying to avoid it by responding, "Oh yeah. Uncle Jessie was definitely himself that was for sure."

"Really Natalie? Is that what you found when you and him disappeared to your room for 30 minutes?"

I turned red after mom said that; much like she did when we were at the bar together.

"Was his nine inches everything you imagined?"

"MOM! Really!"

"Oh Nat, don't evade the question. I've had it also, remember?"

"I had to mom. After you told me, I turned around and saw him and got instantly wet. So wet, I soaked my panties all the way through!"

"Yep, I know the feeling. When I was 18, he always made me drip on a dime. Jessie has that aura around him."

"I left droplets of myself on the floor in my room as he exposed his cock to me. When he told me to bend over, I actually thought I was going to explode!"

"So Jessie still likes to do it doggy style huh? Damn, you'd think he'd change after all these years!"

"That's how you had him when you were my age, mom?"

"Every time except once. It was either bent over the edge of my bed or bent over something else. The one time I actually spread my legs for him in my bed was the one time that felt natural. Unfortunately, it was the last time he was ever inside me."

"Wow mom, I can't believe you let Uncle Jessie inside you more than once."

"It'll happen with you. Trust me. There was something about his nine inches Natalie. It just made my pussy water. It'll make yours do the same."

"I was so afraid I would never take it, mom. Uncle Jessie's cock is so long and thick and so fucking hard! I don't know how he ever got it up! In sex ed, we were told guys with rather large members never reached full erection. That teacher needs to meet Uncle Jessie!"

"Yes, Nat, I have to say, I was also impressed. And when Jessie stuck it inside, God the feeling! Just that initial penetration was enough to keep me wet until the finish."

"Is that why you gave into Uncle Jessie, mom? Because you got instantly wet and needed relief?"

"I could have used my fingers for that Nat. No, it was the fact I was 18 and, unlike you, still a virgin, and I knew Jessie wanted me anyway. It was the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone."

"It felt like I was a virgin when Uncle Jessie told me to bend over. That was my first time doing it doggy."

"That's how Jessie took my purity, Nat. I held on to the foot board of my bed, spread my legs slightly and waited. Jessie had to feel for my pussy before he could put his cock in."

"Feel for your pussy? Really mom?"

Laughing, mom answered.

"Yes, really, because he couldn't see it. You have to remember Nat, times were different when I was your age. Girls then did not shave everything smooth like your generation does now."

"I am sure that must have felt strange having a guy touch you there for the first time, especially your brother."

"A little, Nat, a little. It actually felt enlightening. The tingle that went through my body as his finger explored through the heavy patch of brown covering my personal pink spot filled me with sexual desire. It was my first opposite sex touch in that way and my body reacted perfectly. Jessie's did too; to bad he did not know at the time how to use it correctly."

"Well, Uncle Jessie sure knew how to use it today!"

"Yeah, because I taught him how to be gentle. I know 18 year old guys get hard on a dime and can't wait to use there erections, but they can't just ram it inside."

"Oh, that's what Uncle Jessie did with you, huh mom?"

"He didn't even care I was tight. I still remember it like yesterday. Jessie guided his cock's head to my vaginal opening. I felt the warmth of it there for a second, and then the sharp pain. It felt like Jessie was ripping me a new entrance as he jammed his hard nine inches inside. Even though I was as wet as a mop, I started to cry as I felt warmth trickle out. I knew it was not my natural moisture. Jessie had torn my hymen. It felt as though I had been invaded. I wanted to yell stop. Luckily for me, I didn't have too."

"Uncle Jessie came didn't he?"

"Your Uncle Jessie did not even pump me three times and he popped like a balloon pricked with a needle!"

I laughed and thought back to my first time with my ex, which had been the same. Then I thought of the massive load Uncle Jessie left on my back and wondered if mom felt it inside her.

"Oh, I am sure Uncle Jessie's massive load felt good inside you!"

"Well, Nat, you should know."

"Mom, Uncle Jessie exploded on my back, not inside me. I didn't want him to cum in me."

"Smart girl. I felt every pulsing spurt Jessie released. They were so hot! And the volume was so huge. I thought he would never quit ejaculating. Your Uncle Jessie filled me until my pussy was overflowing! I swear, I leaked his wad for a couple of days!"

"I could only imagine. His hot streams of man juice covered my back in waves. When I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw just how much Uncle Jessie had expelled, I was in awe."

"Wow, at his age, I can't believe he can still cum such a huge load!"

"I just wished I could have seen it, mom. I sure did feel it. It was so strong, the first spurt landed between my shoulder blades, almost to the back of my neck!"

"Oh I know Natalie. Jessie has always been a shooter. I must say, I always loved watching him shoot his cum across the room. He has amazing distance."

"Really mom? You've actually seen Uncle Jessie unleash the swimmers?"

"He wanted to watch me masturbate one day and the only way I told I would do it is if I watched him jerk one off. Jessie had no problem with that. He immediately got naked and went to work. It was a good thing we were in the kitchen with a tiled floor!"

"I could only imagine what that looked like."

"First time I had ever seen a cum fountain. The streaming white arch in the air and the way it splattered the kitchen floor! There was so much of it! It was no wonder I felt every hot spurt inside of me."

"Wow mom, that sounds so fucking hot!"

"Oh, it was Nat. It most definitely was, but to tell you the truth, not quite as hot as when I first spread my legs for Jessie, instead of being bent over backwards for him all the fucking time. That Nat, was special."

"In what way mom?"

"Because I felt like Jessie and I were actually making love instead of fucking. The way he walked into my room and I was lying there naked on my bed waiting for him.

SophieJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJohnson

I actually felt like a woman as I lied there letting him take in my true form while he undressed. As soon as he was naked also, I opened my legs to show him just what he was getting. I even ran my finger through my slit so he could see it through my dark brown curly waves. When I spread my pussy lips slightly, that did it."

"Uncle Jessie saw you as a woman and not his sister didn't he?"

"He did. He crawled up slowly in my bed, gently caressed my legs with his hands, and kissed them gently in places as he trekked upward. Jessie did not even notice the two day stubble that was evident on them. But I sure did. The sexually energized tingles from him rubbing the prickly growth rushed through my whole body in an erotic fury. It was one of the very first times that I had felt such a collage of stimulated adrenaline."

"I know that feeling all too well mom. The rushing flow of sensual bliss fills every pore on your body and culminates in the one spot with dripping desire."

"Oh yes! And when your Uncle Jessie began to rub above my knees, my flower blossomed. For the first time, I felt how it was for a man to make my pussy leak."

"It felt great didn't it?"

"It was a feeling that cannot be described Natalie. At least you have experienced it. You know what I am talking about."

"But I experienced it with my ex, not with Uncle Jessie. With Uncle Jessie, it was a lustful leakage. One just for a pure fuck. But it felt so wonderful drenching my panties and dripping on the floor."

"That's because of the anticipation of what you were going to get from him. I mean, nine inches? Of course your pussy is going to become an overflowing avalanche of nonstop blissful drooling!"

"Drooling is definitely not the right word. It turned into a water spigot!"

"Just like mine did when your Uncle Jessie was crawling up between my legs. I was leaking so much naturalness before he even got close with his erection, I had made a pool under me. The lavender sheet where I lied was now darker in one spot thanks to my juices steadily flowing out of my pussy. I could even smell my sexual aroma it was so strong."

"I knew Jessie smelled the scent coming from my hairy notch. I thought he was going to taste what was flowing from me as his head drifted between my legs, but he didn't. He did, however, take one long deep sniff then straddled my body. Hearing Jessie take in that long breath and feeling his body fall over mine, made me moan in anticipation of what was going to happen. His face was suddenly in front of mine and as I looked into his deep brown eyes, I could see pure love.

"I knew that love was getting ready to penetrate me, but I knew it was going to feel different. I knew I was going to feel a plunging love instead of a poking lust. It was going to mean more, especially the way Jessie kissed me. It was not a brotherly-sister love. No, it was a lover's passion.

"Your Uncle Jessie kissed me like I was not his sister, but as a woman in love with him. I didn't even know that he had put his hard cock inside me until he started to thrust slowly, even while he osculated my mouth. The taste of his lips, combined with his gentle plunging into me, sent a feeling roaring through me I had never before felt. It was better than when I fingered myself and so much better than when Jessie fucked me from behind. The feeling was so much more intense. I knew I was going to have a true orgasm for once.

"The rhythm Jessie paced was passionately desirable and made me moan every time he inserted his huge appendage into me. I could feel every ridge and every vein of his whole hardness as he thrust it deep into my wet chasm. It was just so titillating to feel such wondrous motions. My breasts jiggled with every pound Jessie made. It did not matter how firm they were, they shook to and fro. And my nipples! God, they were hard as rocks and so erect, I could feel them almost want to explode, especially when Jessie’s body brushed over them slightly. The shiver it sent through my body was mind-blowing!

“It made my clit poke out. God, I remember how that felt. It was the first time that I actually felt my clit get hard. I never felt it get hard when I fingered myself. It felt like I had a little piece of me between my legs rising to an erotic occasion.”

“Mom, um, it was an erotic occasion,” I interrupted and laughed.

 "Okay, smart ass daughter who thinks she knows more than her mother. One of these days you'll know what I mean. One of these days you'll naturally spread your legs exposing that smooth pink slit for Jessie and experience exactly what I did many many years ago. You'll love how his hard nine inches bring out the best of that bare pussy of yours. I'll guarantee your clit will poke out and every time Jessie will connect his body with it, your orgasm will build and build until you feel your body want to explode.

"It will be all you can do to try and hold it off. The pressure inside your body will have reached its limit and release the gush that will soak his cock buried deep inside you and escape through the tight crevice between his connection to yours. You'll beg him to pull out so your cum can just run out of your pulsing hot pink hole while you squirm in sexual agony it feels so good.

"Jessie will watch you until you stop and then enter you again so he can finish, knowing that he gave you what you wanted. You'll feel his long hardness penetrate your drenched cum spasmed sexual entryway and feel every inch of him glide along your supple pink giving walls of love until he cannot stand feeling his erection slathered with your pussy juice because he has become sensitive inside you. That's when you will feel him get even harder, rise slightly inside you and WHAM!

"You feel the hot streaming spurts of spasming sperm coat your still pulsing cervix. While Jessie groans as he explodes inside you, you moan because his hot cum is filling you, each jet landing inside different areas of your pink chasm.

"As Jessie pulls his softening cock out, white droplets of his inner core drip slowly from it as your body goes numb. You watch and feel his body collapse beside yours; both sweating from sexual desire and release. The labored breathing by both of you will begin to subside as he wraps his arms around you and you close your eyes and smile.

"Then you will wake up next to him later, look at him and smile again, and know what true sex actually feels like. Because he treated you like a real woman. Yes, Natalie, you will definitely enjoy it when it happens again."

I looked a my mother as she finished telling me about her time with Uncle Jessie making her feel like a real woman. Mom's face was flushed and her body looked like it had sunk farther into the couch as if she had a real orgasm. I was almost certain that her pussy was wet.

I know mine was again. And I had just changed into a brand new pair of panties. I could not wait for Uncle Jessie to see them again.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments