Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Kinky Parents

"Daughter discovers her parent's kinky taboo role play"

40
11 Comments 11
30.1k Views 30.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I was 17 years old when I found out I had the kinkiest parents on the planet. I had just come home from a date and was looking forward to slipping up to my room to rub my date’s cum into my hairy mound as it leaked from my well fucked pussy. I guess my parents forgot to close their bedroom door and as I crept to my room I froze to see my mother wearing my field hockey uniform while sucking my father’s cock. I covered my mouth and stared wide eyed as daddy was calling my mother by my name!

“MMMM yeah Stephanie, suck daddy’s dirty cock.” my daddy moaned as my mom groaned and bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

I must admit, at no point was I ever grossed out or revolted. I was more surprised at first then my pussy tingled and I felt very odd. My parents were incest role playing! I looked closer and saw my mother was also wearing my dirty panties from that day. I stayed posted at the cracked door and watched as my daddy took mom and laid her on the bed. My daddy then buried his face in mom’s crotch smelling my panties and her pussy.

“OOOOOOO daddy!” my mother groaned as she spread her legs further. “Lick me daddy, lick my sweaty dirty pussy!” she continued.

I couldn’t help myself and I slipped a hand down my panties and began rubbing my boyfriend’s leaking cum on my clitoris. I bit my lip as I watched my dad pull my panties mom was wearing aside and lick mom’s beautiful hairy pussy. I could see my daddy stroking his hard dick as he ate mom out. His ass was sexy I thought to myself. I was too scared to, but I wanted to put my face in his ass and lick his cock and balls from behind. I bit my lip as I rubbed myself to orgasm as I watched mom gush on daddy’s face. My nipples hardened as I fondled them with my other hand as daddy stood and brushed his cock head along mom’s hairy cunt.

“Fuck me daddy, fuck your dirty little girl!” my mom moan as she wrapped her knee high sock covered legs around daddy’s waist.

“MMMMMMMMM Stephanie! Feel daddy’s cock baby.” Daddy moaned as he pushed his 8 inch shaft up mom’s aching pussy.

I let out a whimper but they didn’t hear me. My fingers furiously fondled my clit and dipped into my messy pussy as I watched daddy ram mommy’s wet pussy. Her juices were collecting in my panties she wearing as they were pulled to the side. I could see daddy’s cock as he pulled it back glistening with mommy’s cum. I had never really thought about my parents in a sexual way before until that night. I felt so dirty and so turned on I was the center of attention of their role play. I could tell daddy was going to cum.

“Fill my pussy daddy! Cum inside me!” my mom cried as daddy’s shaft rocked in and out of her cumming pussy.

“MMMMMMMMM take daddy’s creamy seed baby!” Daddy moaned.

I lost it at that point hearing him tell mommy that. My fingers fiddled my clitty faster than ever and I let a muffled moan slip out as I came again. Daddy didn’t hear me as he was grunting and pumping his cum up mommy’s pussy, but my mom hear my soft squeak and she looked right up into my eyes. She could see my hand down my shorts in my panties and she know I was turned on watching. Mom looked startled at first but shot a soft smile as I freaked out and shot off to my room.

I slipped my clothes off and jumped into bed. I was scared of this place I had gone to by watching my parents fuck pretending mom was me. I was still turned on and I toyed with my pussy until I fell asleep.

Then next morning I awoke to find my panties mom ‘borrowed’ lying next to my head on my pillow. Panic overtook my body as I picked them up. They were still damp and I could smell the unmistakable smell of semen and sperm mixed with mom’s cum. Taboo or not I didn’t care and I took my panties and inhaled deeply. Daddy’s still moist cum touched my nose and lips and I groaned as I tasted his salty sweet seed mixed with mom’s tangy sweet juices.

Then I felt more panic as I realized it was Saturday morning and I would have to face mom and dad down stairs. I then thought about my sexy mom and sexy dad naked fucking and my pussy tingled. My hormones took over and I got out of bed and stood naked looking at myself in the mirror. I caressed my perky small tits and ran my fingers through my dark patch of pubic hair. I smiled as myself in the mirror as I decided to skip my morning shower and I slide on my dirty cum soaked panties mom borrowed. The feeling of their moist cum touching my skin made me sigh. The damp crotch of my panties crushed up against my hairy mound and it felt amazing. My tits hardened as I slipped on a T shirt and I walked to my door.

My legs were weak as I descended the stairs. I could hear my parents talking from the kitchen as I rounded the corner. The both froze when they saw me. Daddy’s eyes roamed my body focusing on my nipples that tented in my thin t shirt. Mom smiled at me and gave me a hug as daddy sat at the table and I was sure his eyes were glued to my young ass. I made my move as mom hugged me I let my shirt ride up showing daddy I was wearing the panties mom had worn last night. I heard his spoon clank on his bowl and I smiled.

“Are you ok honey?” Mom asked me as she looked into my eyes as we hugged. “Daddy and I love you so much, very much honey.” My mom assured me.

“I love you to mommy.” I purred back to her pressing my tits against her tits.

We turned to daddy who had pushed his chair back taking in the sight of his daughter hugging her mom. “See what she is wearing?” Daddy said to mommy.

“MMMMM I do honey, I do.” My mom purred as she patted my ass.

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr



Then my mom kissed me, not like a mom kiss but like a sexual kiss. My body tingled and I reached up and cupped my mom’s tits through her night gown as I kissed her back. I heard my dad moan and saw out of the corner of my eye his robe open and his big beautiful cock stick straight up. Mom’s hands fondled my wet panties and I whimpered into her mouth. Daddy stood and came behind me pressing his naked cock between my panty covered ass cheeks. His mouth went to the back of my neck as mom and I continued to French kiss.

Dad began to take more control as he moved mom and I back to their bedroom. I inhaled deeply as their room still smelled of sex. Mom took off my shirt as my daddy tugged my panties down and kissed my hairy mound. His tongue snaked up between my dirty pussy folds and I realized my boyfriends cum was still inside me from my date the night before. Daddy just moaned as he scooped the mixture of cum from my pussy. Mom kissed down my body licking my tits and caressing my ass. I whimpered as my kinky parents began to worship my young sexy body. Daddy moaned more as he sucked my pussy. He looked up and me and told me he could tell my date went well. My mom then joined my dad kneeling at my feet and they kissed sharing the dirty mixture of mine and my boyfriend’s cum.

Dad went back to licking my pussy and mom moved around to my ass and she buried her face between my cheeks. I feel mom inhale as she smelled my body odor. Her tongue ran up and down my ass crack making me shiver with lust. I reached back and held my cheeks apart giving myself to my dirty parents. Mom expertly licked my asshole as daddy used his tongue and fingers to bring me to another orgasm. I could barely stand and daddy knew it as he held me up and moved me to their bed. Daddy knelt by my head and rubbed his dirty cock on my lips as mom watched.

“OOOOOOO baby suck daddy’s hard cock!” Mom cooed as she climbed between my legs.

I just moaned as I licked my daddy’s cock tasting my mom’s dried juices. His cock was delicious and his musky scent only made me hotter. I yelped as mom began licking my spread pussy also sampling the remains of my boyfriend’s huge creamy load. I wiggled on their bed as I sucked and as mom ate my young dirty pussy. Daddy’s cock was dripping with my saliva and mom’s juices as he pulled his shaft from my lips. Mom knew what was next as she slipped up and laid next to me. We kissed as Daddy took her place and rubbed his cock along my hairy pussy.

“MMMMMM sweetie, you ready for daddy to fuck you?” Mom smiled at me as she fondled my tits.

“Yes mommy, I want daddy to fuck me like he fucked you last night.” I purred looking both of them in their eyes.

I watched my daddy’s big dick push between my thighs. His huge cock head kissed my lips and separated my pink lips. I moaned locking eyes with daddy as he guided more of his cock inside me.

“OOOOOO push that dick in me daddy!” I cried out as I felt his girth open my love canal.

“Here it comes baby, her comes daddy’s cock.” he moaned as he slipped his entire shaft inside me.

“Oh my honey, doesn’t daddy’s cock feel amazing?” mommy purred as she kissed my tits.

“Oh mommy! Feels sooooo good! Fuck me daddy, fuck your dirty daughter!” I cried getting lost in the dirty feeling of my daddy’s throbbing cock.

My lets rested on daddy’s shoulders as he pushed deeper. Mom and I shared a deep sensual kiss as Daddy’s hips pounded my pelvis. I whimpered as his balls slapped my pussy lips and as his cock head found my deepest pussy walls. My young body shook with each thrust as my daddy turned into a lustful animal. We looked eyes again as he ravaged me. his own daughter. My legs slipped down around daddy’s waist as he leaned in. Mommy let daddy in and him and I shared a deep erotic daddy daughter kiss.

Mommy moaned watching our passion and she began rubbing her hot pussy. Daddy than slowed down and began more of a love making to me. My mom moaned watching us kiss and watching our bodies rub together. I came all over my daddy’s hard cock squeezing his thick shaft. Then my daddy began to lose himself to his animalistic lust. My legs went back on his shoulders as he plowed my young pussy deep and hard. Mom got up on her knees and straddled my face and lowered her wet pussy to my lips.

“MMMMMM lick mommy’s dirty cunt honey!” she groaned as she rubbed her mound on my face.

Daddy rocked his body faster and deeper inside me. I could tell his cock was close to exploding. I could barely like mommy’s pussy as I hit one orgasm after another. Mom was just rubbing her swollen pussy on my lips and face leaving her cum all in my mouth and on my cheeks and chin. I grabbed her legs as the largest orgasm of the morning took my body. I whimpered like a little slut as my father’s dirty dick began to pump his creamy seed inside me.

‘MMMMMM cum in our little girl, honey!” Mom cried as she watched her husband grunt and release his load.

I felt every jet of sperm and semen shoot deep in my cunt and splash deep inside me. I let out a long low groan as my daddy’s balls emptied inside me. Daddy was panting and nearly fell out after filling my pussy. He stayed deep inside me and we shared a kiss as mommy climbed off my face and caressed daddy’s body. I felt so empty as he pulled out his spent cock. Mommy rubbed my swollen well fucked pussy smearing daddy’s cum through my pubic hair. Then she feed her cummy fingers to me and I eagerly cleaned my daddy’s cum off them.

The rest of that Saturday morning we stayed in bed kissing, touching, fucking and experimenting. We grew so close that Saturday morning and life would never be the same.

Published 
Written by Stephanie008
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments