Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Apple Queen 06

"Chapter 6 The King and My Two Queens"

5
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
"Nora and I have been together only once since that weekend and that was this evening before we came home tonight." As I finished my story I noticed that Sherry had two of her fingers planted firmly in her pussy just like Nora.

"You two had sex at the school? What if someone had caught the two of you?" Sherry asked.

"I was really horny after I kissed Kyra and Daddy and I were the only two people at school besides the janitor." Nora said after which she licked her wetness off her fingers and jammed them back into her pussy.

"Wait, is this why you went on birth control two weeks ago?"

"Yes, we hadn’t used protection that first weekend. We knew we had dodged a bullet and wanted to make sure Nora couldn’t get pregnant," I said as Sherry showed the first hint of anger since I started my story.

"You could have got your daughter pregnant! What were you thinking?" Sherry asked. "That was irresponsible."

"Take it easy on him, Mommy. He couldn’t resist this." As she cupped her small breasts in her hands and tweaked her nipples, "For that matter neither could you."

The anger on Sherry’s face softened as she turned to Nora and said, "That’s true darling; you are beautiful and hard to resist." Sherry air kissed her daughter and then licked her lips. "It still doesn’t excuse your father and he obviously planed to fuck you again."

"Did you plan on fucking me again, Daddy," Nora asked.

"Maybe, I wanted to be safe. So now that you know my secret, I mean our secret, what do you think, Sherry?" I asked. Her eyes turned toward me and then over to Nora. Then she stood and took the step between the two of us. She grabbed my dick in her hand, pushed her very firm breasts against my chest and then kissed me hard on the mouth, bitting my lip as she pulled away. She then stepped over to Nora and grabbed her hand out of its hole and licked each finger that had been firmly planted inside. Then they shared a long, slow kiss.

"I guess that answers my question," I said as I moved behind Sherry and started rubbing my dick between her ass checks. I then began to nibble on her neck and ear. Sherry’s hand moved to the side of my head and she let her fingers run through my hair. Nora stood and began to nibble and bite Sherry’s nipples. The three of us were locked in a triangle of lust and desire and I was afraid I was going to cum right then from the sheer lust and passion of the moment.

Sherry picked up on my tells and knew we needed to slow down.

"I think it’s too much for your father, Nora. He’s going to pop any second if we aren’t careful."

"What should we do, Mommy?" Nora asked in that sweet innocent voice that turned me on.

"I think we should move to someplace a little more comfortable," Sherry said as she winked at me.

"Right," with which I walked over and picked up my clothes and started walking toward the stairs.

"Were are we going, Mommy?" I heard Nora ask.

"Grab your clothes, pumpkin, we’re going to your Mommy and Daddy’s room."

I hurried up the stairs, lit a few candles, and threw my clothes in the bathroom hamper before I turned down the bed sheets and crawled into our bed naked and ready to play. The time had allowed me to calm down enough so I wouldn’t blow the second the two women in my life started in on me again.

When the two of them walked in hand in hand naked, my dick stood at attention.

"Miss us Daddy?"

"You know I did," I said as they separated from each other and circled the bed.

"Of course he did. Look how hard he got when we walked into the room, honey," Sherry said as she sat on the bed, grabbed my penis, and started stroking.

"I do see," Nora said as she leaned over and started to lick the tip of my cock.

Sherry let go of my cock and started kissing her way up my body. When she reached my lips, we started kissing. Her tongue interlocked with mine and with Nora sucking my cock I was in heaven. Sherry broke off her kiss and looked down at Nora sucking on my cock.

"She really looks like she knows what she is doing," Sherry said as she leaned over and kissed my forehead. "My turn."

Sherry made her way down my body and joined Nora and the two of them began to lick and suck my cock. I sat up and grabbed Nora’s hand and pulled her toward me. I then pulled her head toward mine and started to kiss her tender young lips. After we finished our kiss, I told Nora to set on my face.

"What do you mean, Daddy."

"Get on your knees and lower your pussy to my mouth."

"Oh," Nora did as she was told. She rested her knees on my shoulder as she lowered her sweet ass down onto my face. The wetness of her pussy dripped into my mouth as I licked her pussy. I nibbled on her clit as it swelled between my teeth. Nora moaned and groaned as I continued to work an her beautiful young box

Meanwhile her mother continued to give me one of the best blow jobs she had ever given. Suddenly, Sherry stopped working on my man-meat, and I felt a weight on my stomach and the moaning from Nora stopped. I knew that my two girls were making out on top of me. Then all of a sudden, Nora began to shake, convulse, and she let out a low grunt like the squeals of a pig.

Sherry held her up as the juices from her pussy flowed over my mouth, cheek, and chin. Nora gave one more shake and fell onto the bed beside me. Sherry leaned down and started licking my chin and cheek. When she finished licking Nora’s juices off my face, she kissed me. The sweetness of Sherry’s tongue mixed with the taste of Nora’s love juice was tantalizing, invigorating, and tasted like a fruit pie.

Sherry laid down on her back on the other side of me and I kissed down her body until I reached her pussy and began doing to Sherry what I had done to Nora. Sherry tasted different then Nora. While Nora’s taste was sweet with a hint of lemon, Sherry’s pussy tasted more like a warm beer. No matter the taste, it’s the fun of making a women squirm and cum that makes eating a women out enjoyable.

As I continued to nibble Sherry, Nora recovered enough to turn her attention to her mothers mouth.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

The two kissed and fondled each other while I worked hard on her pussy. Sherry grabbed Nora’s head as she began to convulse from the power of her orgasm. Sherry began to breath heavy as she came down off her orgasm. Nora leaned over and kissed her mother’s forehead.

"He’s good at that isn’t he," Nora said as she sat up and leaned on her elbow as she looked down at me.

"Yes, he always has been," Sherry said through a couple heavy breaths.

"I had a good teacher," I said as I grinned up at the two of them.

"Who?" Nora asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Your mother."

"Oh, she is a good teacher." Nora said as she looked down at her mom and leaned down and kissed her again.

"I want to watch." Sherry said as she looked down at me.

"Watch what?" I asked as the puzzled look was now on my face.

Sherry sat up and grabbed my face in her hands, "I want to watch you fuck your daughter like you did the weekend I was gone. I want to see the look of ecstacy on both of your faces as you fuck like little bunnies. I want you to stick your dick in her pussy and drive it in and out of her until she cums like the fucking little whore that she is turning into. After she cums I want you to plant your seed so far into her that she will never be able to get it out. Do you understand me."

"Yes, mistress, whatever you say."

Sherry turned to Nora and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back kissing her on the mouth. "And you young lady will fuck your ‘Daddy’ until he is spent. Are you a whore?"

"What?" Nora looked at her mom confused by what was happening. Sherry pulled Nora’s hair harder and grabbed her chin.

"Are you a little whore?" I nodded my head at Nora as she turned her head toward me with a scared look in her eyes.

"Yes," Nora said.

"What? I didn’t hear you. Are you a whore?" Sherry once again asked her.

"Yes, Mommy, I am a little whore. I love being a little whore for my Daddy."

"Then prove it." Sherry threw Nora down on the bed as she moved off to the side. "Fuck her, you dirty old man. Fuck her hard."

"Yes, mistress," I said as I grabbed Nora around the waist and pulled her toward me. I stuck two fingers between her legs and separated her pussy lips so I could slide my hardening cock in to her quivering box. I jammed it home hard as I started fucking Nora. She gave out a cry of pain as I did and arched her back as my thrusts worked farther and deeper down her vagina. Her grunts of pain continued as she dug her hands into the sheets and twisted fistfuls of it. I grabbed her around the back and pulled her towards me as I bounced her up and down on my rock hard cock. She buried her head into my neck and whispered to me.

"Why is mom acting like this. I thought she was OK with us."

I realized that Sherry’s sudden turn to Mistress mode had really scared Nora and she thought that her mom was mad. So I whispered back to her to reassure her that it was just a game.

"We are just playing a game. Everything is alright." With that Nora kissed me and began to bounce up and down faster and harder.

"Fuck me, Daddy, Fuck your filthy little whore. I like it rough like this. Yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy. Oh, yes, Daddy. Fuck my pussy hard." Nora, knowing it was a game, turned up the vocals causing Sherry’s eyes to widen in delight, and her hand to reach down and begin to finger her pussy.

Nora fell back on the bed causing me to pop out of her pussy. Free from my thrusts, Nora rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air, presenting her pussy to me. I stood up on my knees, licked my fingers, stuck them in her pussy and then pulled out so my dick could slide in. As I entered her again, she grunted and grabbed a pillow. Sherry watched all of this with such lust I couldn’t help but go faster as I fucked that beautiful teen pussy.

As Sherry and I were looking at each other, Sherry got a look of shock on her face we both looked down to see Nora licking and sucking on Sherry’s pussy. Then I saw Nora’s hand slide between Sherry’s legs and Sherry gave out a little cry of surprise. I learned later that Nora had stuck two fingers up into Sherry’s vagina and her pinky up Sherry’s asshole.

The little cry from Sherry gave me the energy to go faster and before too long I felt the sperm start to rise in my dick. I tried to stop it but I couldn’t and I began spewing my cum inside Nora’s pussy. As I filled her up it triggered her orgasm and I felt her juices pushing against my dick inside her pussy and Nora’s muffled moans as her mouth closed around her mother’s muff. Finally, I watched as Sherry’s eyes glazed over and she quivered from the orgasm that Nora’s fingers were giving her.

We finally collapsed on top of each other and slowly moved to lay our heads down on the pillows at the head of Sherry’s and my bed. With Nora on my left and Sherry on my right we snuggled together for several moments. Our sweaty bodies squeaked as we moved to get more comfortable. I could feel both Nora’s and Sherry’s tits rub my side and their legs intertwined with mine. I knew what we had just done was so wrong but I didn’t care. I had wanted a threesome so bad for so long and now I could share it with the two women I loved most in the world. One, whom I have loved for a long time and married, the other a piece of heaven that I had help create.

"Mommy, Daddy, I love you so much. Can I sleep with you two tonight?"

"I don’t think that will be a problem. I think that Mommy and Daddy will let you sleep with them anytime that you want. What do you think J. Jay?" Sherry asked as she made circles with her fingernail on my stomach.

"I don’t think it will be a problem at all." I kissed Sherry and then leaned over and kissed Nora while Sherry pulled the sheets and comforter up over us. "I love you." I fell asleep with my two girls in my arms and a smile on my face.

Published 
Written by JJayMcD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments