Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother's Plaything

"Kris describes an evening in the life she leads as her mom's lover -- and very willing submissive."

10
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words
My lover Sera and I are relaxing together after a satisfying fuck in the dorm room we share. Her strap-on cock rests on the end table, still glistening from a very intense workout.

She smiles winsomely and murmurs, "Hey, Kris... tell me about your mother again."

"What about her?" I play it coy, lifting an eyebrow.

Sera scowls. "You know, girl. The things you guys do together."

"Jesus," I laugh. "You can't get enough of hearing that, can you?" I glance at her breasts, still showing signs of the playful love bites I'd left on them.

Sera flashes me a bad-bitch grin. "It gets me hot." She slowly runs a hand up my thigh in a way that is clearly intended to stoke my passion all over again. It's working, too.

I place a hand upon Sera's, halting her in mid-stroke. "Sure, babe, I'll tell you, but please -- stop doing that, or I'll never finish."

She holds up both hands in surrender, smiling wryly. "Ho-kay... I'll be merciful. For now, at least."

I lean in to kiss her luscious mouth, then whisper, "You can fuck me again when I'm done..."

Sera's eyes seem to penetrate my soul. "Huh. You just let me worry about where and when we fuck." She lies back, cupping her breasts.

I study her thoughtfully. "Remember when I first told you... about me and Mom?"

"Do I ever!" she grins. "I also remember how nervous you were."

I nod. "That's true. I've never told anyone that, you know. I was scared that you might, well, freak out. Maybe even get pissed at me."

Sera laughs. "Not even close. I was so fucking turned on that I couldn't get you naked fast enough." She slips into my arms, and we kiss hungrily. Lost in my passion for her, I reach down to cup my lover's ass, pressing my thigh between hers. She is already wet, ready for action.

But then she pushes me away, a determined look on her pixie-like face. "No, not yet. Tell me about you and your mother... then we play."

I wince. "God, you are brutal." Rolling onto my back, I sigh, "But I always do what you want, don't I? Hell, I might as well be back at home with Mom."

Sera licks her lips. "You love it, though." She reaches out to take the tip of my breast between two fingers. "And you should know better than to talk back to me like that, girlie."

Her fingers pinch my nipple hard, and I gasp, seeing stars. Jesus, I felt that right down to my clit. In fact, it had nearly been enough to make me come. That's why I was so smitten by Sera -- she could play my body like a virtuoso.

I stare at her, unable to speak, hoping that she would give my other nipple the same treatment.

Instead, she rolls onto her back, placing both hands behind her head. "Enough fun and games, babe... it's story time." Her voice is low and seductive, but something in Sera's tone makes it clear that she means to be obeyed. "C'mon, honeypie, let's hear all about your mother. The way things are when you go home."

So I tell her.

*****

I'm sprawled across my bed, idly reading a book of poetry. Rainer Maria Rilke, actually, from his Sonnets to Orpheus: a poem called "Spanish Dancer," that I find almost unbearably erotic. I press my thighs together, drinking in the words.

...she twirls the floating skirts with daring art into a whirlwind of consuming flame...

That's when she walks into my room, wearing a white see-through nightgown. My reading is suddenly forgotten as I see the look in her eyes -- that special look, the one that says Mommy's in the mood for loving.

Slowly I rise to stand before her, heart hammering in my chest, the book falling unnoticed to the floor.

Her eyes burn into mine as she takes my hand, holding it for a moment, her thumbnail lightly scratching against my palm. Then the breath is wrenched from me when, with a sudden hard tug, she pulls me against her body, taking my gasping mouth in a kiss that quickly becomes hot, urgent.

I wrap trembling arms around her waist as she thrusts a probing tongue between my lips, her stiffened nipples pressing against me through the gauzy material of the nightie. Then she breaks away. Her lips, now moist from kissing, curl into a knowing smile.

"Hello, my sexy little angel... how are you?" she says softly, a fire banked deep in her eyes.

"Better... now that you're here, Mommy." I answer shyly.

She draws me to her for another probing kiss, all the while rubbing her full, round breasts against my slighter ones. Her tongue explores my mouth as she reaches down for the hem of my Pixies t-shirt, then pulls the garment up and off, carelessly letting it drop before her mouth claims mine again. I feel her fingers brush my nipples, making them tingle. This erotic spell she casts upon my body never fails to excite me, and I moan into our kiss.

She abruptly pulls away, leaving me tottering on quivering legs as she stands before me: my strong, beautiful mother. Oh, Mommy, I adore you.

"Undress me, Krissy," she demands.

With shaking fingers I slip the straps of the nightie down over her shoulders, baring the creamy orbs of her breasts. She shrugs the garment to the floor and steps from it, leaving her nude but for a pair of black panties that are tied together at her right hip.

I reach for the string to undo the knot, but she stops me with a firm hand on my arm.

"Not yet," she says. "Kiss my nipples first... lick them." As she speaks, she clutches the back of my head and guides my face into the jasmine-scented warmth of her breasts.

There is no need for her to force me to do this, as my mouth is already watering to taste her rosy nipples, yearning for the thrill of feeling them respond as I suckle. Somehow, though, her roughness always makes it better, makes me need her all the more.

I kiss wildly at the soft flesh of her breasts. Then her grip relaxes, and I can now suck a taut nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue in circles around the pink bud before I switch to the other, repeating the process.

Suddenly she pushes me roughly onto the bed. I lie there trembling, wanting her so badly I can taste the very need within me, tart and sharp.

With a knowing smile, she grasps the waistband of my gym shorts and slides them down and off, revealing my jet-black thong, the one she bought for me last month. Then stepping back, she undoes the tie that fastens her panties and peels away the skimpy garment with a single gesture, leaving her body completely bare.

A whimper escapes my lips at the sight of her naked beauty, especially the honey-hued thatch between her thighs that I worship.

Kneeling next to me, she slides her hand inside my thong, seeking my wetness -- and finding it. Though she says nothing, I can tell she is pleased to feel how excited I am.

The tip of her finger slowly slides along the length of my shaved slit. I gasp from her touch, balling my hands into fists, and she slips that finger into my vagina as she climbs on top of me, taking my lips in a crushing kiss.

The weight of my mother's body upon mine is exquisite. I suck at her tongue as it explores my mouth, my body rocking in time to that probing finger as she works it in and out, in and out.

Then I moan in sweet agony as she withdraws from me, delaying my pleasure. She brings the moist finger to my lips.

"Suck it," she commands. I do so, loving the taste.

Rising to her feet, she murmurs, "Good girl," then slowly tugs the thong down my quivering legs, leaving me naked but for my socks.

Slowly, she kneels between my thighs and lightly kisses what she knows is hers, fully aware of how thrilling it is for me when, without warning, she becomes gentle. And when that happens, I wait for the harder, forceful loving that, sure as night follows day, is to come.

A tiny cry escapes me as her lips tenderly brush against my throbbing vulva... and then she suddenly covers it with her mouth as if intending to consume me whole, licking, nibbling and sucking at my bare slit. I buck crazily in response, breath hissing through my clenched teeth, grabbing at the sheets as the sensations that race through me grow in intensity.

In the midst of ecstasy my lips silently form the single syllable: cunt. Outside this bedroom, my mother frowns on me using coarse language, but here and now, the hard sound that names the warm, secret place between my thighs is a poem of purest love. I mouth the word again: cunt. 

Her mouth glides up to the very top of my slit to take the clitoris between her lips, that fleshy key that unlocks the magical place inside where all the best feelings are. I freeze, body taut, all but forgetting to inhale -- then she nibbles gently at the pink pearl.

An searing flash of white fire roars through my frame, and I can feel my back arch in response as an orgasm consumes me whole. "Oh Mommy yes! I'm c-coming!" I scream.

I am lost to my mother. My body is hers to command, and she takes me over a rollercoaster of rapture that seems to wrench me this way and that. Every time the pleasure seems to diminish, a kiss or lick from her loving mouth has me gasping in renewed delight. Finally she raises her head from my sex, licking her red, red lips. Through a blissful haze, I hear Mom laugh lightly at her conquest.

Lying down beside me, she pulls me to her and kisses me roughly, letting me taste myself. My tongue emerges to circle her mouth. Finally she draws away, giving me a very significant smile.

I know that look, know what it means -- and I shiver in anticipation.

"My, my, what a firecracker you are, sweetheart," she purrs. Then her tone shifts, becoming hard. "But I didn't give you permission to come, did I?"

I blush, averting my gaze. She grabs my chin, forcing my face up to hers.

"Don't look away from me," she says, with that quiet, dangerous tone that makes me feel all trembly inside. "You know that you're my plaything. Mommy's love toy, to do with as she sees fit." My heart races as I shakily nod my head. "Say it!" she snaps.

"Yes, Mom," I gasp, voice thick with excitement, "I -- I am your toy..."

"That's right," she says, reaching down to pinch my left nipple. I let out a moan of pain. Or pleasure, it's hard for me to say which.

"Turn over and lie across my lap. Mommy has to punish you now," she murmurs.

I'm already tingling from head to toe, thinking of what is to come as I squirm around to assume the position she wants, stretched across her naked thighs, burying my face in the cool haven of the sheets. I lie submissively, sex throbbing as I ready myself.

"Now, Krissy... Mommy's going to spank your hot little ass," she tells me. "You'll get five smacks for coming without my permission... and five more because it pleases me to see your beautiful bottom turn red."

"Oh no, Mommy! Please -- that's too much!" I sob, not meaning it for a second.

"Silence, girl!" she hisses. "You know your cunt will be dripping when I'm done."

Then she begins.

The feeling of her hand against my bare bottom is incredible, each slap an explosion of pure pleasure. I wail out loud with each stroke, as if I really were in agony. She continues to spank me, taking her time, making every blow count. My nipples are so hard they ache, and I feel my buttocks jiggle with every smack of her hand. I'm clutching the sheets, biting my lip until the spanking is over, trying not to let myself come again.

Finally the last delicious blow is struck -- and I lie there, spread across her lap, sobbing with delight and trying to make it sound more like pain.

"Shhhh, honey," I hear my mother say, and feel her tenderly caress my sore bottom. "What an obedient girl you are," she croons as her hand slips between my slightly parted thighs. She was right, of course -- my cunt is dripping. "Mmm... that's my little love."

I moan and move against her fingers as they explore the folds of my pussy, finding clear evidence of wantonness. My need for release has renewed itself with a vengeance, as if she hadn't just brought me off minutes ago.

But now it's her turn. I can sense what she needs, what she wants. She's now ready for me to bring her off, eager for the forbidden caress of a daughter's mouth.

First, of course, I must ask permission to please her.

"Please, Mommy," I meekly implore, "please, may I have a treat?" I so desperately want to show her my love. The rich scent of her sex thickens the air. It tantalizes me, drives me wild.

She turns me over onto my back and crawls up to kneel above my face. She straddles my head and lowers her pussy to within inches of my lips -- but then she pauses, just out of reach. I cry out in frustration, my mouth watering for her.

"Beg me," is all she says, a stern note in her voice. And I do.

"Oh please," I gasp. "Please let me taste your pussy, Mommy. I'll be such a good girl, I'll do anything you say! Please, Mommy, I adore you... I want to love you so much."

Satisfied, she lowers her cunt to my already open mouth. I press a kiss into her wet heat, thick pubes tickling my nose as my lips part and my tongue emerges to slip inside her.

"That's it, lick my pussy. Oh, yes. Just -- ooh -- like a good girl should," she gasps.

I make love to her flower, rolling my tongue around inside. Then I trail my way up to the clitoris, teasing it with a few light licks, then back down to lap at her cunt once more. She is flowing freely, the creamy fluids coating my lips and chin.

I eat her for a long while, slaking a thirst for her pussy that seems to have no limit. The taste of my mother is ambrosia, the warmth of her sex against my mouth a lover's caress. I wish I had the strength to pleasure her for days on end.

After a few minutes of my oral loving she is about to come, I can feel it. But before that can happen she stops me, then turns around and faces the other way, her apple-round rump right above my mouth.

Her hands reach down to part both cheeks, revealing the cleft of her anus. "Now my asshole," she breathes.

Without hesitation I dive in, licking and kissing at her crack, my tongue gliding up and down between her buttocks.

"Ooohhh...

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

now, p-put your fingers inside me!" she demands.

I reach around her body, my hand blindly seeking, then finding her cunt. I wriggle two digits into her, deep as I can get them to go.

"Fuck me, Krissy!" she moans, her hips already starting to pump against my thrusting hand. I happily oblige.

My tongue presses into the sweet star of her anus in a hopeless attempt to enter the rectum. I can never fully penetrate her – Mom's asshole is too tightly clenched for that -- but she loves the way it feels when I try.

I recall how shocked I was the first time she ordered me to lick her there, even though I had already tasted her pussy and loved it. Of course, my hesitation only made my mother all the more determined to have her way. So she pushed me onto my back and pressed her ass into my face, speading her buttocks to reveal the dark pink jewel that awaited the caress of my tongue.

Needless to say, I quickly came to love rimming her. Something about it seemed so wild, so downright nasty, that it thrilled me more than any of the taboo games we played. I remember thinking about it the next day while with my Women's Studies group, wondering how the other girls would react if I suddenly told them, I licked my mother's asshole last night.

My fingers pump in and out of her pussy, my tongue circles her rosebud, and her body trembles atop mine while I pleasure her two holes until, once more, she is very near to orgasm. But again she withdraws from me, climbing off to kneel by my side.

I picture how I must look at this instant: dazed, lips parted, the whole lower half of my face wet with womanly fluids. I can only hope that the sight pleases her.

Then she bends down to whisper to me, her lips brushing my ear. "I want to fuck your ass now, girl... get up and on your knees."

I quickly assume a kneeling position, presenting my bottom to her. My buttocks are still warm from spanking, and I shiver as she gently strokes them with her long, elegant fingers. They slip in between to tease my anal cleft, and I sigh blissfully as how nice that feels.

But she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by frenchtoastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments