Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachael's Story - Nocturnal Emissions

"Unable to sleep, Rachael decides to find out what is going on at night."

13
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

This morning started off a little differently than our normal routine. Normally Greg gets up and takes a shower before heading out and my day begins as it has for years, by fixing breakfast for everyone…only now it’s just Greg. This morning, however, I was eager to find out the result of last nights events. Perhaps I should take a step back and explain what happened last night?
I found it difficult to sleep but not for the same reasons. For the first time since, well since Nick’s passing, I found myself lying in bed not lamenting the absence of my husband’s body next to me. Instead I found myself excited and confused by the feelings rushing through me. Eva’s admissions had stirred inside me something that I knew to be wrong and sinful, yet I found it comforting to know that my best friend found nothing wrong with the act of pleasure with her own sons! My mind rebelled against the idea yet secretly I longed for Greg to come into my room like Eva’s son had done. I’m embarrassed to say the idea had left me feeling flustered and my body responded in kind by leaving my flower moist and sticky. I slowly slipped my fingers under my clothing to touch myself and think of the possibility of confronting my son.

After my fingers had penetrated my delicate region and the pleasure of orgasm had calmed my body, I was able to return to myself. I let my fingers rest on the soft skin of my labia, lazily toying with the silky folds of my womanhood. Almost without thinking about it, I slipped off the pajama bottoms and slowly unbuttoned my top. My only thought as I prepared to sleep nude, was of my darling Eva and her sons. Even though I found myself unable to sleep, I refused to take my medication. The shame of lying in bed nude, my naked skin touching the sheets, was too much for me so I slipped on my mask and lay naked in the quiet of the night. Time slipped by and every sound became magnified by the rush of excitement that stirred my mind and body. So it is difficult for me to say that the next series of events were real or imagined except to recount them as I remember. First I heard something in my room, my instinct was to remove my mask and call out but I resisted. I was both excited and terrified because it could have been my son or it could have been some fiend, come to murder me for all I knew. I listened and heard the unmistakable sound of breathing beside my bed! My heart pounded in my chest yet I forced myself to remain still and appear asleep. If it were Greg then I would find out what he does at night, if it were some horrible murderer then I reasoned staying still would convince him that I was not worth the trouble. The breathing became more erratic, almost as if someone were somewhat out of breath or, and I refused to believe it true, masturbating.

What happened next tested all my ability to remain calm. I felt the covers stir and a rush of cool air as the sheet and comforter were pulled back! Whoever was in my room now had a clear view of my naked breasts. The cool air created a prickle along my skin sending goose bumps up my arms. As the covers revealed my breasts, I heard an unmistakable intake of air as if someone were shocked or perhaps pleased. If it were my son, I fancied that he would be pleased. After all, I have fairly large breasts and Greg has often looked at them. Over the years I had developed the habit of many women with large breasts of pulling something over them when I notice eyes glancing at them. The act of reaching down and pulling a sweater or jacket closed has become such second nature to me that I found it difficult to stop the action even now as I faked my sleeping state. Instead I allowed the person I hoped was Greg to gaze upon my large breasts without resistance.

I almost let a slight whimper escape as the covers were slowly removed from my entire body. Lying on my back, I was completely exposed before the intruder. The intruder didn’t say a word but the breathing increased, erratic in nature and louder now. I heard the unmistakable sticky wet sound of furious masturbating. Whoever was with me, watching me lying naked and helpless, seemed to be about to beat themselves to death!

It had to be Greg, his hand around his stiff cock, pre-cum soaking the length of his manhood, his hand working it into sticky white clumps that move up and down his long shaft with every stroke.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

My overactive imagination had me producing cream of my own and worse yet Greg may see it! I lay still, convinced that my son now knew I was awake, yet he continued to masturbate by my bedside!

I felt his hand on my stomach! I couldn’t help myself, I jumped!
The person, Greg, didn’t remove his hand. Instead he slipped it under and lifted my right breast, kneading the soft flesh. My breast lifted, then fell. His fingers pinched my nipple, rolling the hard knob around in his fingers and then releasing. He rolled my breast to the other side, then let it fall again so that he could see it move I suppose? I lay like this for several minutes, allowing him to toy with my breasts. Is this what he did each night? Were my breasts rolling and moving around such a fascination?

I couldn’t believe what was happening. Would this count as rape? Did he think I was asleep? I felt as one only does when blindfolded, him move away from me. There was a moment of relief mixed with regret. I didn’t want him to stop, I wanted more! I know it was wrong but the attention, his touch had left me dripping wet and longing for him to do…everything. The bed dipped and my body rocked to one side as he climbed up beside me. I felt the unmistakable texture of cotton and warmth as he pressed my breast and his balls and cock together! Greg then began to rub his hard cock and balls, through his underwear, against my breast and nipple. The fantasy was becoming reality with my son apparently thinking that his mother was so doped up that she wouldn’t know he was straddling her naked body and masturbating himself over her! My breasts were pressed together and my son’s wet cotton covered cock pressed into the fleshy crevice between. Slowly he pressed his hard cock between my breasts and fucked my tits! How did I ever sleep through this before? Or did he know I was awake? I felt foolish but my fear kept me paralyzed. Reason returned to me and I realized I had to put an end to this before he finished. I couldn’t think of my son ejaculating between my breasts, it was simply too much! I moaned and moved my head toward him. Apparently Greg had thought I was asleep after all, because he jumped off the bed and ran from my room! I pulled the mask from my eyes but I was left alone with nothing from the encounter but the lingering feeling of his cock between my breasts and the drying moisture left by his lubrication.

When this morning came, instead of cooking breakfast for Greg while he showered, I went into his room and immediately searched for the underwear. I wanted to find them, to prove to myself that it was Greg in the room and that he had done what I suspected. I couldn’t find them in his dirty clothes. Immediately I began to panic! Perhaps it was a rapist and I had allowed them to molest me! Perhaps Greg wasn’t the one sneaking into my room. In a panic I searched under his bed! On the far side by the wall lay a crumpled wad of cloth. I had to crawl partially under his bed to snatch them out. I lifted his cotton underwear and saw they were stuck together in a clump. I pulled and opened them to reveal more cum than I had ever seen in the past! Apparently last night has been different, seeing me naked and excited had pushed him into new ground, whatever the case, my son’s cum was literally dripping out of his underwear. I wouldn’t tell Eva this later but I found myself eager to touch it. I dipped a finger into the still wet remains of his cum and thought of Nick.

The shower stopped so I quickly tossed his underwear back under the bed and quietly escaped his room unnoticed. Back in my room I noticed the sticky string of cum between my fingers. I slipped them into my mouth.

Oh Greg, my sweet little boy, what has your mother become?

 

 

---------------------------------------

I made this story shorter, leaving room for more but without going into all the details in one sitting. I welcome comments to find out if this is better or worse than a longer story? Also I welcome any feedback about writing style, grammer, or vocabulary. Thanks!

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments