Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She knew but I could not admit it

"I ask to give a back massage but instead I give a nice vaginal one"

10
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was in the mid-seventies. women were breaking the old molds. My sister Sydney-Jo was in her early twenties attending nursing college. She was not happy with learning how to give needles, insert cathaters and give enemas as she told me.

I was just finishing up high school and was not interested in going to college. All of my three older brothers and my other older sister did. I quit high school in my senior year at the beginning of the fourth quarter. But that is another story.

In the summer we had a open house with friends always coming and going, My father worked in New York City all day so the six children had free reign of it until my dad came home around seven. Our mother who was twenty years younger than he had run off with another man when I was five. We were all brought up by my father after that.

Sydney-Jo was just ending up her first summer break after first year nursing school. She was searching for meaning in life. She would often stay out until early dawn hanging out with some of the more outlandish people of our area. Dad would get pretty mad, once when he found out she had stayed out all night at the beach.He had slapped her repeatedly asking if she had sex with someone until she cried no and ran from the room.

A few days after that incident she asked me to come to her room. When we got there she closed the door and said "Chris, I don't know what to do I just feel so out of place here, I want change, I want adventure and I want power in some way." She sat down on her bed and continued "dad just does not understand me, You are one of the only part of this place that makes me feel good. I know you understand me. I can really feel it when you give me a massage."

We had been giving each other massages for a few years now and I was so amazed when she said this, I was speechless. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and looked at her face. It was so beautiful and sexy with her green eyes and smirky smile. We held our gaze for at least thirty seconds eye to eye in silence. I really did not know what to say. It was Sydney who spoke next.

"Chris I know that dad loves me but I feel so confined here" She looked deeper into my eyes. "I feel so confined and I don't know what I want to be."

"I know it must be hard for you to be the daughter he wants you to be" I finally said.

She smiled as she said "I am not sure if he knows how much things have changed for women."

"I know what you mean, he is a bit old fashioned in his ways."

" I just can't stay here anymore, I need to get away for a while" she was no longer smiling.

I looked away and thought about that statement for a few seconds. That would mean no more shared massages. I had hoped when she asked me to come to her room that she was going to ask me to give her a massage not tell me she wanted to leave.

She must have seen the look on m face and read my mind because she said "can you give me a massage now? it would really make me feel good".

"Of course I will" I said "it makes me feel so good to make you happy and I am glad that it makes you feel good. I love giving them to you".

She stood up and pulled her shirt up and off and then undid her jeans and pulled the zipper down. She slowly pulled them down to her knees and then sat down on the bed to takes them off. She had on white cotton panties that were pretty high up and not that sexy looking but I was starting to get hard already. She laid down on the bed face down.

I took off mt t shirt and stood up and undid my jeans and took them off and got on the bed straddled her butt and sat down right on it. I undid her bra and then grabbed the sides of her panties to pull them down below her ass cheeks. She did not lift her hips this time when I did this nor did she pull her bra from under her chest. I noticed but I just started to massage her shoulders, neck and head. I worked my way on down her lower back.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

I moved down her to straddle her legs then I massaged her crack and started to massage her ass cheeks on either side she then spread her legs, I could see her whole crotch area with dark hair that was so beautiful. I would catch a glimpse of her vagina from time to time. I was in heaven and took a long time massaging her legs and feet all the time looking at her beautiful snatch.

As I finished up massaging her feet I started up her legs and could not stop myself as I got to her thighs I passed her panties and started massaging the very outside of her labia lips. I could hardly breathe and I was shaking. It felt so soft and warm and was starting to get wet. She squirmed a bit and turned her head. I could see a corner of a smile. I was so turned on and was so afraid that she was going to get mad. I didn't go any further in than the outside lips and I started to massage her as cheeks again.

As I did this she said "that felt great thank you so much". Her smile was so nice and there was a look in her eye that I had never seen before. "I want to give you a massage now"

I hid my boner in the elastic of mt bvd's, got off the bed and stood up. She slowly got up and I saw her tits and she lifted her chest and pulled the bra up to snap it back on. She hadn't pulled up her panties so I also got a full frontal view of her pussy. I had never seen it so open and close up before. She quickly pulled them up and gave me that look again. She still had not acknowledged I had touched her labia lips.

As I laid down and she sat on my butt her crotch felt so warm on my ass. I said "Sydney you feel so nice today" and I rubbed her thigh with my had in a sensuous way.

She gave me a great massage but there wasn't and sexual touches from her. I was hoping that she would have taken the hint and become more daring to be sexual with her touch. As she finished up massaging my feet I said "I know you do not like to be the last to give a massage but to receive it. Would you like me to give you another one now?"

She sat back and said "I don't know, I think I am all right with giving you the last one today"

My heart sank I was so hoping that I could proceed further with my massaging her vagina again. She knew how to read my face because she said.

"Why do you touch me in places that you shouldn't?"

I just about died when she said that. I thought, what can I say, what should I do. All that came to me was to say "What touching do you mean?"

She gave me a very knowing look and said "Always admit what you are doing when you do that to a girl".

All I could do was to say "I am not sure what you are talking about".

She smiled and said "I think you do and I hope you can be strong enough to be able to be truthful in the future"

I was lost and did not know what to say or do. I got up pulled on my t-shirt and shorts and looked at her. She said "I am going to go to Florida with my friend Linda next week, I told you I had to get out of here."

I said "how long will you be gone?"

"I am not sure, we have a place to stay with her aunt and I am going to get a job. I may live there for a while."

I was shocked but happy for her and I said so. She gave me a hug and said "I hope we can give each other at least a few more massages before I leave."

When I heard that I was very happy and walked out of her room at least a foot off the ground.

The future did hold more for us and the mutual massaging proceeds to get more and more sexual but we take it slow and did not cross any sexual taboos before she left with her friend Linda for Florida.

That trip did not go as planned and Linda and Sydney rolled the car they were driving and my sister came home less than a few days after she left with a separated shoulder.

In my next story I will let you know how that development changes everything between us.
Published 
Written by 2doeverything
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments