Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sibling Arrangement Pt.1

"brother gets into trouble and asks his sister for help, all while the parents are out of state."

6
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I wish I could say there is a better way to start my story, but this is the best place as any. It started 3 days before my parents Jennifer and step dad Kieth left to go on there honeymoon, which meant my 21 year old sister Kayla would be baby sitting me, even though I argue with my parents that im 18 and I can be trusted, but they kept saying things like, "you said that before you and your friends blew up the shed," and "we still don't know how you got the car on the roof." In hind site I can see where there cumming from. I was asking for trust when I had nothing to back me up.

The day before they were planning on leaving I was hanging out with my friends Josh and Kody. Josh had just figured out a way to "get rich." As he always says whenever we hang out. "what is it this time dude, fixing peoples Ipods, dating service again?" I said with a kind of chuckle in my thought. "No even better," Josh paused for a second as if he was waiting for us to ask him what his idea was, but after 2 minutes of waiting he decided to tell us, "ok, the idea is your sister has a hamper full of her undies right?" as of all the weird things he could have thought up this one sounded the weirdest thus far, but I wanted to see what his "plan" was. "yea... I know for a fact she has to change her underwear at least twice a day cuz she's always so god damn hor.." Josh didn't even let me finish before he chimed in. "BINGO BITCHES. We take your sisters underwear and we sell it to all the dudes at school." Josh was smiling like a happy dog who brought is master a bone. " Its genius, we charge people 5, no 7 dollars for one pare of 'em and we'll be rolling in cash." Kody and I both being the dumb-ass' we were decided "its a good plan."

The very next day my parents got up early and headed to the airport, Kayla woke up early to see them off and passed out on the couch in her underwear as she normally did on Saturdays. After I knew Kayla was asleep, I felt it was my chance to sneak into her room and sifted through all her cloths in her hamper, until i found her "lucky pare." I first remember when she got this pare, her ex got it for her when she turned 18 and she called it her lucky pare because, every time she wore them she got lucky. When I was finished sifting through her hamper I was getting ready to leave her room when I heard steps up the stairs. I panicked and dropped about 6 pairs of underwear on the floor and hid in her closet. Kayla walked in and yawned, stretched and looked at the pile of panties on the floor. "I'v got to clean that up some time." she walked over to her bed and took off her pink 'hello kitty' shirt unleashing her size 36C boobs. I know im her brother and all but she had amazing tits. Ok Kayla was hot, but she was also a "good girl." Every one thought she was a good girl, but I know her a bit better because I hear her late at night fingering her self while watching porn.

Kayla was 21 at the time, she is a redhead with olive white skin and blue eyes. she had this smile that lit up a room, and a body that was slender and very slim because she went to the gym 3 times a week. She has an ass that was perfect in size, round as a plum and firm as wells steel.

Kayla got into bed wearing nothing but her batman booty shorts and started to fall asleep. I waited about 10 minutes or so to make sure she was asleep before I left the closet. I opened the closet door, I picked up the pile of panties and slowly opened her room door and went back to my room.

In my room I settled into bed after hiding all of her panties under my mattress.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I got settled in and closed my eyes, but with in seconds of me closing my eyes my door opened slowly and Kayla jumped on my bed and held my arms down. 

"so why did you steal my panties you perv?" she said playfully. "I didn't, not get off of me." she looked at me kind of funny and with a bit of mischievous intentions in her eyes. "oh really you want me to get off?" she kicked the blankets off and sat straight on my cock. "I don't honestly think you do, other wise your dick wouldn't be so erect right now." she started to grind on my dick slowly while I laid there stunned. "so perv why did you steal my panties? what do you have a crush on your big sister? what do you want to fuck me? is that what you want huh perv?" I was stunned and pretty sure she was joking but the only thing that my mouth would let me say was "y..ye...uh huh."

Out of no where Kayla got off me and walked out of my room. after she left I kept laying there not moving thinking about what the hell just happened. My own sister came into my room and just teased me, what the hell is going on, is this a dream or something?

Not 10 minutes after she left she came back in jumped on me again and hand cuffed me to the bed posts. "What the flying fist fuck are you doing?" I was stunned and freaking out because my older sister just handcuffed me. "Your going to be a bad boy im going to treat you like a bad boy." After she said that she got off bit her lip and went back into her room. "What the fuck bitch let me fucking loose!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs trying to figure out what the hell was happening. "Close your eyes perv and ill explain everything." I closed my eyes and waited, and waited. When Kayla finally came back in she said "open your eyes bitch." I opened them to see Kayla wearing her pink lacy bra that was decorated in pink, red and white flowers, and her "kiss my ass" panties that had a cut down the middle showing her pussy.

"So you want to steal your sisters panties, and you want to fuck her?" she slowly got back on me and felt up my body. "You've been a very, very bad boy." I didn't know what to say besides "what the hell is going on." she sat up and looked kind of sad after I said that. "Damn it im trying to set a mood so play along." she started to kiss up my chest and neck until she got to my chin. "Ill make you a deal, if you let me have my way, then I will do one thing you want while mom and dad are gone. Deal?" It took me a second to respond, when I did, id agreed and laid back and relaxed. "Good!" she got up pulled off my boxers and gasped. "Oh good god, what the fuck?" she said with excitement and surprise. "What? whats wrong?" I said panicking. "Your cock is much bigger then I thought." "and how big did you think I was?" I was curious to find out what she would say. "I dont know 4 maybe 5 inches." I laid back down and felt pissed. "Its ok, don't be mad, your rather huge if I must say, 9 inches at least." I still was pouting feeling insulted when I felt a wet coldness go on my cock. I looked down and saw Kayla's pantie slit open and my cock going through it into her pussy. "AHH, Oh my god it... it feels so good." Kayla exclaimed while she was slowing going all the way down on my cock, taking every inch of her sweet pink pussy.

Published 
Written by Kingnikk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors