Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slow Dancing With Mom

"Dancing together on a cruise becomes their foreplay."

9
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
She's slow dancing in his arms, nice and warm with her head on his shoulder and he can smell the scent of her perfume and hair conditioner along with her smoky breath and the manhattan cocktails she's been enjoying. His erection is pressing against her tummy and they both know what's going to happen when he takes her back to their stateroom after the orchestra is done for the evening. He's dreamed of a night like this forever, and now they're looking at an entire week of them being together.

"Are you my girl?" he whispers and she looks up at him and giggles.

"Well, I guess I am, darling. I certainly hope that I'm your best girl!"

Her lips glisten with her mauve lipstick, and she's got that look in her hazel eyes that tells him she wants them to be kissed right now. He knows better than to mess them up, so he gives her a nice, almost chaste, kiss and she sighs in his ear.

"I love you."

"I love you more," he answers.

"Mmm, I'm so very happy we can finally be together. Away from nosey, prying eyes and gossip," she sighs, and no truer words were ever spoken.

"So, are you almost ready for bed?" he asks, and she giggles.

"Darling, I've been ready! And judging from what's been poking into my tummy, I'm surprised it's taken you this long to say something."

He leads her away from the other smiling couples on the dance floor to collect her purse and cigarettes. He holds her fringed shawl for her to wrap around her slender shoulders and her full breasts, that he's only recently become intimately reacquainted with after decades. She settles back in his arms, and when she gazes up dreamily over her shoulder into his eyes, she shocks him with what she says next.

"Mmm, you know I can't wait to smoke a cigarette and suck your beautiful cock!"

"Oh my god, mom!" he blushes, "Wow! I guess I'm not quite used to your candor in regard to our intimacy yet..."

"You'll get over it, darling. How do you think your father and I used to talk to each other in the bedroom?" she giggles, enjoying the look of surprise on his face.

"But that's just it, we're not in the bedroom yet."

He hustles her up the stairs to the lobby that will lead them to the corridor that takes them to the elevator, and once inside, she snuggles against him.

"You don't have to be self-conscious. I need a real kiss!"

Her lips are soft and yielding, then hungry as she bites his lower lip playfully. He feels her hand massaging his hardness and she makes a pleased sound in her throat as he tastes her saliva. All those nights as an adolescent, hearing her and his dad in the bedroom making him masturbate so urgently, come back to him in her steamy kiss. He breaks the kiss when he sees their floor coming up, just in time as the elevator stops.

"Now you're really in trouble, young man!" she whispers in a husky voice, just as the door opens and two couples stand aside to let the two of them exit.

He can't get her down the corridor of windows, that overlook the lower deck and its lights, fast enough. They walk past other passengers until finally, he can see their cabin and he produces the keycard from the inner breast pocket of his blazer. A quick swipe and the door opens, with the slightly stale odor of her cigarettes in the air.

"Ooo, it's a little on the stuffy side, don't you think?" she says, "Go ahead and open the window, while I fix a drink, baby. Want one?"

"No, I'm good. All I want is you, dear."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere!" she chuckles, unscrewing the cap to the bottle of J & B and pouring two fingers into the bottom of a glass. "And you might as well get out of that monkey suit and get comfy, darling. Mommy's ready to play with you now."

He disrobes, carefully folding his gray slacks over the hanger to maintain the crease, and then places his jacket over it, then hangs them up. Now he's left in undershorts, his dress shirt and his socks and she smiles as she walks to him, drink in hand. A quick push backward and he's lying in bed with his enormous cock sitting sideways and pointing to the left beneath his Calvins. His erection resembles a cucumber, broad in the middle, then tapering to a smaller head at the glans and he's throbbing and already oozing precum for her. She sits down on the bed with her purse and her drink, which she places on the bedside cabinet, and then takes out her long hardpack of 120's and lighter. He sees the hungry look in her heavy-lidded eyes done in opalescent, green shadow and mascara and she never breaks contact as she extracts a cigarette. It dangles between her lips and she hands him her lighter.

"Be my gentleman?"

It clicks to flame in his hand and she leans in and draws, then does an open mouth inhale. He's propped up on his elbows when she purses her lips and sends her exhale to expand in his face.

"Thank you darling. Mmm, now let mommy see what you've been keeping from me all night," she purrs, dangling her cigarette and reaching to pull the elastic waist down of his longline briefs.

His cock catches in the waistband and slaps against his abdomen, throbbing with a life of its own, and her eyes open wide in pleasure.

"I'm a lucky gal, yes, I am! Believe me baby, you're so much better endowed than your dad...and who knew?" she giggles, taking a drag and leaning down, never taking her eyes from his as her lips part.

"Ohhhhh my good god," he moans, when her smoky, wet mouth engulfs his swollen, red glands.

She makes a pleased sound in her throat that he feels vibrating through his head in the very back of her mouth. This is only the third time she's fellated him, and it's all new and tremendously sensual to him.

"Mmm, I can assure you - god has nothing to do with this - it's all me!"

She ashes her cigarette then brings it to her shimmering lips and drags again until her cheeks hollow. He watches her snap inhale a perfect ball of smoke into herself and then take hold of his penis at its base. Her creamy, cool menthol smoke billows against his cock that glistens with her saliva.

"Do you like it when mommy smokes your cock for you like this, baby?" she asks, already knowing the answer. Before he can reply, he's back in her mouth and she's working it up and down, making wet, sucking sounds.

"Fuck yesss!" he moans, watching her looking at him with her salt and pepper, perfectly coiffed hairdo moving in his crotch. "Oh god, ohhh mom, that feels so good!"

She reaches and ashes her 120 without missing a beat and then pops him out, panting to take another drag. A string of thick, clear saliva hangs between her mouth and his cock head, and she giggles and slurps it like spaghetti to break the connection, then exhales a plume of smoke up to his waiting nostrils.

"You give the best head I've ever gotten by far, mom!"

"MMmmm, glad you like it! You've waited long enough all these years for it, and I gotta say something, even though it's a sore subject. Your bitch of an ex-wife never truly knew how lucky she was to have you go down on her and then get fucked by this beautiful cock, but I bet she surely misses it now! Oh well, so sad, too bad!"

In the time she's almost done smoking her extra-long cigarette, she brings him to the edge of orgasm three, delirious times, only to pinch his head when she feels it swelling.

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

He looks at her nails she's kept working-length and clear polished throughout her life.

"You know what? I'm gonna take you to the salon and buy you a nice set of long acrylic nailtips tomorrow and I want'em Fire Engine Red!" he gasps, "And, please don't stop - I'm about to give you what you want, darling!"

She winks and brings the filter stained with her lipstick up to take a last drag and lets him see her open mouth inhale before engulfing him and sucking him quickly, moaning and slurping as her free hand pumps him fast. His back arches and his ass comes up off of the bed as he groans loudly, holding the back of her soft hair as smoke comes from both of her nostrils in a frantic moan.

"Jesus, I'm cumming! Ohhhh fuck! Don't stop, mom, oh my god how I love you!"

His hot, thick semen just erupts into the back of her wet, smoky mouth and she struggles to gulp down all that he's giving her. She pumps him and keeps sucking until she gets it all and he's whimpering and then laughing as he squirms to get away because she's made his cock so sensitive it tickles! This makes her laugh, and she looks at him with his thick penis still halfway in her mouth. He can feel the vibrations going right through it.

"Please, enough! Oh, I can't take any more, darling. I've given you every last drop! Oh my god, please stop now!" he pleads, until she pops him out and giggles, using her finger to wipe up the last of him and licking him off of it.

"How was that, baby boy?"

He's spent, exhausted, wasted and she moves up to lay next to him, tickling his nipple.

"I'd love a proper manicure, the sluttier the better! But only if you throw in a matching pedicure, and I surely don't envy the unfortunate girl who gets to remove my calluses!" she whispers in his ear before kissing it, making him shiver and causing him to turn over onto his side to face her.

Their lips meet and she moans as his tongue penetrates her and dances with her own for a minute, and then he breaks the kiss to nibble his way down to her neck, her erect mommy-nipples, her tummy and then her navel. She spreads her thighs and lifts her leg to allow him to get under and position his face inches from the orifice he first came out of. She moans as his thumbs part her meaty labia and then feels his nose enter her wet, pink vagina, hearing him inhale deeply.

"MMMmmm, I just can't get over your scent...mmm, and your flavor," he moans, tasting her lubrication and running his tongue through her groove until it begins circling her hooded clitoris. "You're so very, very sweet!"

"Do you mind if I smoke while you eat?" she moans, reaching for her cigarettes.

"Not at all! Just as long as you share, darling!"

She lights up and draws the smoke deep into herself. He can see her breasts heaving upward and as he licks and circles her very erect clit with his tongue, he reaches up to fondle and stimulate her thick nipples. She holds her smoky breath and arches her back sensuously, then moans out a stream of smoke between the valley of her titties to expand in his waiting nostrils.

"I've never been sucked like the way you do me. It's like dying a sweet death everytime I feel you down there," she moans.

"Probably because I love you so much!" his muffled, seemingly-disembodied voices rises up out of her crotch, and she giggles despite her deep arousal.

"You're probably correct, baby! God knows I'm much too horny to speculate about it. All I know is, I have trouble deciding which way you make me cum best!"

"It's all good!" they both say at the same time, and now she's really laughing, even as his two fingers enter her vagina and curve upward to touch her spot.

"MMMmmm, you know just where I live, don't you!" she moans, having immediately ceased her mirth. "Oh god, Billy! OOoo darling, fuck me just like that, and suck my clit firmly," she moans, bringing the slender, white 120 to her lips and dragging hard.

"OOooo, yesss just like that! Nice and firm. Fuck me, suck me, make mommy cum for you!"

His cunnilingus is creative in ways that boggle her mind and leaves it scrambled as he coaxes her with sensations she's never felt before. She luxuriates in his oral attention, smoking languidly and sharing her exhales down to him, knowing how much her smoking turns him on, it always has.

"Baby, I swear you must have been a lesbian in a previous life! You know what to do a little too well down there!" she moans, and he can feel her inner muscles kegeling his fingers as he sucks and finger-fucks her more firmly.

"Mommy's gonna cum, oh god. Do me, baby! Ooo yes, don't stop doing just like you're...fuck, I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm gonna go off and it's gonna be a strong one!" she moans frantically, trying to squirm from side to side as his left hand holds her thigh firmly and his right is pumping up and down wetly inside her.

He can feel her whole body convulsing and heaving in her orgasm, and just as she begins to squirt he jumps up and moves to sink his cock into her spraying vagina. When he does, she shrieks and goes berserk! Her legs grip him and lock around him, keeping him right where he is, preventing him from moving more than an inch or two in and out. He can feel her scalding juices, the contraction of her uterus against his cock head that's squashed against it and she starts weeping and moaning as his lips fasten onto hers.

"Fuck me!" she manages to scream, "Fuck me hard now! OOOooo, it feels like I'm never gonna stop cumming, baby!"

His cock pumps in and out with short, brutal strokes and she's sobbing now, pleading to for him not to stop, telling him she's never, ever cum like this before. Somehow she manages to take a drag without burning him or the sheets with her cigarette and he kisses her deeply, taking her smoke into himself and seeing flashes of light in the dimly lit cabin. And then he's shaking like a leaf while she heaves and tosses under him like the waves of the ocean and he's ejaculating so hard it feels like it's coming from his very core.

Afterward, she's lying in his arms, kissing the corner of her son's mouth cutely, feeling like she's twenty instead of fifty-seven. Their breathing has almost slowed down to normal, and his hand is caressing her cheek while he looks into her eyes.

"I can't believe this is only the first night of the cruise - we have six more nights of this to look forward to!" she tells him, her eyes shining like bright pennies in the light of the single, small lamp.

"I know, isn't it like heaven? And one thing's for damn sure. I'm never gonna get tired of slow dancing with you, mom!"

Published 
Written by smokelvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments