Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Such Dirty Girls Part One

11
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The water almost felt like it was burning through my skin as it hit the back of my neck. It felt so good that for a while I just stood there, even though I knew I needed to be getting ready for school. It was a Friday and the last thing I wanted to do was get dressed and head to school.

“Honey,” I heard the voice of my mother as she poked her head into the bathroom. I could not make out her face through the steam but I knew that she was there. “I am heading off to work, I wont be home until late.”

“Okay,” I said back to her. She generally worked late, so it never surprised me. Sometimes I wish she would spend more time at home. I wanted it more when I was younger, but now that I am seventeen, I kind of like all the time I get to spend at home by myself.

“Alright honey,” my mothers voice once against made its way to my ears. “I will see you when I see you.”

With that my mother shut the bathroom door and she was off. Knowing that she was leaving before I went to school gave me an idea. I decided then and there as the hot water pressed against my skin that I was going to skip school.

It was a Friday which meant the most important thing I would be missing today would be Pizza for lunch and if I really wanted Pizza I could just order one. My mother made sure to leave me with money so I could by myself food when I needed to. We were the kind of people who ate out more often then not. I could not remember going grocery shopping since I was a kid.

I stood in the shower for what felt like an hour. My skin was starting to prune and I knew that it was time for me to get out and put some pajama’s on so that I could start my lazy day on the couch catching up on all the shows that were on my DVR.

I turned off the water and reached out to grab my towel. I pulled it into the shower with myself and dried myself off the best that I could. I then wrapped the towel around my thin frame and stepped out into the still steamed up bathroom.

The towel hung from my 26B breasts and covered half of my 110 lbs body. I grabbed another towel to wrap around my hair.

Wiping the fog off the mirror, I looked myself over once and smiled. I loved the way I looked when I was right out of the shower. I looked innocent and clean in such a seductive way. Looking at myself was enough to get my blood flowing.

Exiting the bathroom, I decided to skip the pajamas and just headed on down to the living room. My mother wasn’t going to be home for a long time, so there was no rush for me to put any clothes on. If it were up to me, I would never have to wear clothes. I much preferred the way life felt against my bare skin.

I slipping into the kitchen and opened up the fridge looking for something to drink. My eyes spotted a few wine coolers in the back of the fridge and I smiled. I figured why not have a little something to drink while I kicked back and relaxed.

I grabbed one of the bottles and took the cap off. Then being the crazy person that I am, I completely peeled the label off. I had a thing for doing that. It didn’t matter what it was that I was drinking or sometimes eating.

Once the bottle was cleared of its label, I headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch, crossing my feet and placing them up on the coffee table. I grabbed the remote that was laying in the middle of the couch and turned the television on.

I must have spent a good half hour flipping through channels to find something to watch. I knew I had things on my DVR and that is what I wanted to watch, but I also got sidetracked from actually doing so. So soon I was up into the movie channels and came upon a few porn channels.

“Dirty Girls” was the title of one of the movies that was on. Without thinking much about it, I clicked on it. A pop up window came up informing me that it cost 3.99. I pushed accept, not really thinking much about the fact that it was going to show up on a bill that my mother would get soon.

The video began to play and my eyes watched as two girls kissed on a bed. They were both wearing lingerie tops and matching panties. My body perked up a bit as I watched then lick and bite the lips of one another. I wished that I was one of them, feeling the other girls lips against mine.

Both girls leaned back, sitting on their knees and removed their own shirts. Once the shirts were tossed aside, on girl bent forward and began to suck on the nipples of the other one. With this I felt my pussy start to slowly get wet. I took a long drink of my wine cooler and smiled as I watched her flicker her tongue over that beautiful breast.

I parted my legs ever so slightly as I finishing off my wine cooler and setting the bottle down beside me. Now my body was wet and warm and I could not help but slide my fingers between my legs. I rubbed the outer layers of my pussy, feeling the smooth, hairless pussy, warm against my fingers.

I let out a soft moan as my index finger slid between my pussy lips and brushed lightly against my clit. My body twitched slightly as my eyes looked back up at the television. The girl who had been getting her nipples sucked on a minute ago was now laying on her back. The other girl was kissing lightly over her pussy, but had not made it any further yet.

I closed my eyes and slowly rubbed my clit with my index and middle finger. I pushed my hips up against my fingers and thought of the hot girl on the television running her tongue over my pussy and pressing onto my clit. I then began to run my fingers up and down the length of my pussy. Stopping everytime I get to the entrance of my body, but never pushing in.

After I teased my pussy for a while, I knew that my body needed more. I needed to have an orgasm, and I needed to have one soon. I then slowly pushed my index finger half way into my pussy. I let out a long moan and my legs tensed up slightly. I then began to push it in and out of my body slowly, but it wasn’t enough.

I moved to where I was laying more on the couch and then worked to slide a second finger into my pussy.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

It felt so warm, I wished that I could be eating it all up. I begin to slide them more and more into my pussy until you could no longer see my index finger and my middle finger, but it was still sadly not enough to get my satisfied.

I thought about running upstairs and getting my dildo, but I did not want to take a break in the middle of what was happening. I needed to continue, but I needed more then just my fingers inside of me. I looked over at the remote but shook my head, it was large and bulky and would be more trouble then it was worth. That is when I remembered the bottle that I had just finished off.

I looked around me until I found the bottle stuck between two cushions. I grabbed it with my free and and placed it upside down over my mouth. I wanted to make sure that I had gotten every last drop of liquid that I could out of it.

Once I had felt like all of the liquid was out of the bottle, I slipped it between my legs. I pressed the cold opening of the glass bottle against my clit. It made me shiver at how cold it actually was. I then ran it up and down the length of my pussy, just like I had down with my fingers.

By now I was breathing heavier and I just wanted to be fucked, but I wanted to work to it. I did not just want to fuck myself and be done with it. I wanted to be able to make love to myself. When I just fucked myself the orgasm was fast and didn’t last long. When I made love to myself, it built up slowly and sometimes took me hours to fully recover. I wanted to be recovering most of the day.

I knew now that I was ready to move to the next step. I slowly pushed the head of the cold bottle into my pussy about a half an inch. My body tensed up and I watched as my nipples got so hard they almost hurt. I moved it slowly back and forth that half an inch before slowly pushing it a little further into me. I felt so dirty and wrong, just like the title of the movie I was watching stated. I was now a dirty girl and I loved it.

I began to push the bottle in a little harder, but trying not to push to hard, being as it was glass and I was not sure how well it was going to hold up. I could feel my pussy wrapping around it tightly as it dripped juices down the side. My moans had grown into screams as I fucked myself harder and faster.

My body was thrashing on the couch, my hips pushing up into the air so the bottle could slide in just a a little deeper. I was almost to my orgasm when something stopped me, my body freezing instantly.

“Olivia,” an angered voice yelled over the sound of my moans and the television. I sat up on the couch, bottle still half way in my pussy. It was then that I saw my mother standing in the doorway of the living room. She looked angry and I knew that I was going to have a lot to explain.

“Mama,” I blurted it out, “it’s not what it looks like I promise.” I knew that she was not going to believe that but being the kid I was, I had to give it a shot. I knew she was not stupid and she was not going to fall for it.

“Not what it looks like she began,” her eyes darting back and forth between me and the porn that was still playing on the television. “What it looks like to me young lady is that you are skipping school.”

My eyes looked at her in a confused manner. Of all the things that she was seeing in this very moment, the one thing she is mad about is that I missed school. My only guess what that she really did not know what to say about the situation.

We looked at each other for a minute, my heart beating fast then it had ever done before. I felt my cheeks get red with embarrassment. The strange thing though, was that I was still incredibly horny. I still had the bottle half way inside of me and more then anything I wanted to finish fucking myself. I was at a loss though for as to what I was supposed to do.

I could see that my mother was thinking about something, but I was not sure if it was good or bad. I began to pull the bottle out of me, but she stopped me. Sitting down on the couch, she looked over at the television and then back over at me. My heart was beating so loudly that I could no longer hear the television in the background.

“Lay down,” my mother said calmly, pushing lightly against my shoulder. I wanted to argue her, but instead I did as she said. If I argued her, I could only end up being in much more trouble then I was already in. “Good girl.”

My mind was racing. What was my mother about to do? I felt like I needed to get up and run away, but I wanted to know what she had planned so badly. Within an instant, I learned her plan. My mother pushed my hand away from the bottle that was just a little under half of the way in me. She then grabbed a hold of it herself.

“Someone must oh been really horny,” she said in a seductive tone. I could almost not believe my ears but she was right. I was so horny that I did not want to argue with her. I just nodded my head agreeing to her statement.

Her eyes flashed back to the girls that were on the screen and so did mine. One of the girls was licking the others pussy violently, while shoving her fingers in and out of her. The girl was screaming and moaning. I wished so much that I was that girl.

My eyes flashed back to my mother when I felt the bottle moved. She had slowly pushed it a little more into me. I could not help but moan. Then she did something that I never could have even imagined. My mother leaned down and lightly kissed the top of of my pussy. It was so amazing feeling her warm lips against my cleanly shaved pussy. I almost came right then and there.

“Mmm,” my mother moaned and she began to part the lips of my pussy with her tongue. “Mama’s baby girl really wants it.”

“Yes,” I answered her, even though I was not sure if she was asking a question to me or now. “I want it so bad mama.”

TO BE CONTINUED .....

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors