Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ball Is In Your Court Part 5

4
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words
This story is a continuation of The Ball is in Your Court 1-4. Those are posted in the Straight Sex genre. I modified the story from its original story line a little bit so that I could get more readers and hopefully more responses to the story. I HIGHLY recommend that you read the first four parts before this one. Happy reading!

End of Part 4

“Then how about a foursome?” The buxom blonde walked up to my girlfriend like a lioness stalking her prey. My sister and I stared on, speechless, watching, waiting to see what would happen. Tammy got closer and closer, her naked body less than a foot away from my girlfriend. She was in obvious turmoil, but her eyes never strayed from Tammy’s. Anna and I just watched as Tammy inched closer and closer, before leaning in for a kiss. Just half an inch away from Cameron’s lips and…

Part 5

Cameron’s hands went out to stop Tammy, cutting her off just before her lips met with my girlfriends. Grasping the taller girl’s shoulders, Cameron gently pushed back. She was visibly shaking. Despite her denial of Tammy’s advances, her eyes screamed out how turned on she was. I had seen that look many a time directed at me, and now it was directed at Tammy. Simply put, my girlfriend was turned on by the hot blonde. But she was resisting.

Tammy stayed still, not forcing Cameron to do anything, just looking deep into her eyes. My sister and I stayed silent. “Look at you Cameron, you’re shaking. We both know how turned on you are right now. Say the word and I’ll ravage you just like Anna ravaged me. Imagine all the pleasure I can give you with my tongue, Cameron. I’m sure Nick is good, but you know that a girl is always better.”

“I…I can’t. I only need Sketch.”

“Need, sure. But want? Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t want this. I know you Cameron.”

Still torn, she looked at me. “If you want her, go for it. I seem to recall you saying, ‘I’m straight, and even I wouldn’t kick her out of my bed.’ Well, here’s your chance. If you don’t want it, that’s fine too. Just know that whatever you do, I love you. And nothing is going to change that. Nothing.”

She looked at me in disbelief, then back at Tammy, then back at me again. In a small voice she eked out, “Nothing?”

“Nothing.”

Apparently I said the right thing, because she looked back at Tammy and vaulted herself at the taller girl. Tammy took a few steps back, then regained her balance and melted into Cameron’s kiss. My mind was about to explode. I move to the couch to sit down, if only so I wouldn’t faint. Here was the hottest girl I had ever laid eyes on, and my girlfriend was devouring her with her mouth. Oh, and I just happened to be sitting next to my incredibly gorgeous, naked little sister. And she just happened to be plunging two fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched my girlfriend nurse on Tammy’s mountainous tits. Knowing what I wanted to do, but unsure of what I should do, I stayed in my spot, clothes still on, but with a raging erection. I watched as the two girls slowly moved towards the floor, my girlfriend now under Tammy. Slowly, the experienced bisexual stripped my girlfriend, leaving her naked. I was surrounded by naked women, all of them moaning in pleasure, and I had my clothes on. It was torturous, but I didn’t want to do anything stupid. I mean, I desperately wanted to fuck someone, but joining in when I wasn’t wanted might mean fucking no one for a long time. I resigned myself to watching.

I watched with rapt attention as Tammy kissed slowly down my girlfriend’s body. From her lips down to her neck, then down to her modest breasts. Taking a nipple in her mouth, Tammy bared her teeth, biting it slightly, while looking directly at me. Slowly, she continued her journey down my girlfriend’s sexy body. My image from so long ago of the two of them together was finally coming true. Tammy’s hands stayed on Cameron’s tits, manipulating them expertly, leaving my girlfriend moaning as Tammy neared her excited pussy.

Next to me, I heard and felt more than saw my little sister ramming her fingers in and out of her pussy. She was wet, and her arms movements were jerking the couch. I risked a glance and saw Anna staring just as intently as I was at the two lovers rolling around on the floor.

Tammy had finally reached Cameron’s wet pussy. Slowly she moved lower, her hot breath on my girlfriend’s pussy, teasing her. Cameron attempted to thrust her hips up, wanting Tammy to eat her out, but Tammy remained in charge, not yet touching finger or tongue to the wet pussy in front of her. “Tammy, please. You have me so fucking horny, just lick me, finger me, FUCK ME!”

“Let’s move it to Nick’s bed. Get all four of us involved.” Tammy got up off my girlfriend and walked into the bedroom, swaying her naked ass. Three sets of eyes followed her every movement, then followed after her. I joined in my bedroom and watched as my girlfriend shyly got on the bed. 

“Please, Tammy. Don’t make me wait anymore.”

“Two conditions. Nick here,” she gestured at me, “gets to fuck me again. And this is not going to be a one time thing.”

Cameron looked at me. My horny expression and hard cock betrayed my desire to fuck Tammy again, and see my girlfriend writing in pleasure at the hands of another girl. I mouthed to her, “I love you.”

She looked back at Tammy and lay down on the bed on her back, her perfect naked body on display. “Deal. Fuck me Tammy. Sketch, fuck the shit out of her.” I couldn’t strip fast enough. Tammy looked over at me and smiled an evil smile, then lowered her lips to my girlfriend’s waiting pussy, taking her first taste. The two of them moaned loudly at the feeling. Cameron’s hands instantly went to Tammy’s head, holding it firmly in place while I situated myself behind the blonde goddess. I grabbed her waist, looked into my girlfriend’s eyes, then thrust deep into her. Tammy’s moans reverberated into my girlfriend’s pussy, eliciting a moan from her as well. Anna sat back, shocked at all of the events that had occurred. Not only had she been walked in on by her brother, she was not seeing her brother lay pipe to the girl she was just fucking. But that didn’t stop her from thrusting fingers inside her tight pussy. I looked at her, then gestured at Cameron’s face. Anna smiled and walked over.

She kissed my girlfriend lovingly on the lips, sliding some tongue in, then whispered barely loud enough for me to hear. “You’re gonna learn how to eat pussy now.” Cameron’s eyes lit up in desire. At this point, she was so turned on she would have agreed to anything. Slowly, Anna’s pussy lowered on my girlfriend’s lips. Anna began grinding on her, rubbing her pussy lips over Cameron’s face. Each one of my thrusts into Tammy forced her deeper into Cameron and jarred Anna. I watched as my sister’s tits jiggled with every one of my thrusts. Although I was separated by two body lengths, it was almost like I was fucking my baby sister. “Fuck her Nick, fuck that busty slut while your girlfriend eats me. Fuck she’s good, Nick. She’s gonna make me, gonna make me…CUM!”

Anna shook and convulsed on top of Cameron, starting a chain reaction. Pleased with her first taste of pussy and Tammy’s oral work, Cameron came right after, then Tammy. I continued plugging away at her cumming pussy, feeling myself going down the path of no return. I thrust deep again, the cum bubbling in my balls. “Shit! Gonna cum!” Tammy pulled me out of her pussy and turned around, eagerly slurping my cock into her mouth. Her hand rolled my balls. Unable to hold back, I came bucket loads, filling her mouth, some dribbling onto her huge tits.

Cameron, who over the period we had been dating, had taken more than her fair share of my cum load. She had grown to be quite fond of the taste. That, coupled with her incredible horniness, caused her to dive in to lick my cum off of Tammy tits. Tammy offered them to her gladly. Anna cuddled up next to me in post orgasmic bliss. “That was intense, Nick. And thanks for not judging me. It means a lot.” Anna leaned in and gave me a hug, her naked body pressed against mine. Her tits on my arm. Against my will, my cock started to harden again. The taboo of my naked sister hugging me, however platonic, was still thrillingly sexy.

“Uh…of course Anna. You know I love you no matter what. Straight, lesbian, bi, whatever.”

Anna looked down, then chuckled. “Seems like you really do love me.”

“Well…uh…” Anna and I just let it slide, then both turned to my girlfriend and Tammy who were now engaged in a lip lock, trading my cum back and forth.

“Hey, cock-hungry sluts! My big brother is ready again, who wants him?”

Cameron and Tammy both looked over, but Cameron was the one who moved towards me. “I love you so much, Sketch. Thank you, for letting me do this.” 

Cameron climbed on my lap and sat down, impaling herself on my cock. She slowly rocked back and forth, her eyes closed in pleasure, her body against mine. Soft purrs escaped from her lips. “Of course baby. I love you. Anything for you.”

“I know, and because you love me, I was able to do this. I knew you’d end up fucking Tammy or some other girl if we had a threesome. And I knew we would both love it. But I got scared again. I thought I might lose you. You know I can’t let that happen.”

I saw a single tear escape from her eye. I kissed it away and held her close, letting her slowly rock on top of me, letting her feel how much I loved her.

“Ok, we get it, Nick. You love her. Now will you fuck her already? I’ve heard you guys countless times over break, now I wanna see it.”

I looked into my girlfriend’s eyes, I saw them sparkle with mischief. She leaned in close and nibbled on my ear, then whispered to me. “Fuck me, Sketch. Show your little sister how much of a fucking stud you are. Let’s put on a fucking show.”

Cameron hopped off of me and got on all fours, facing my sister. I knee walked behind her on the bed and thrust inside her, both of us moaning at the penetration. Holding her hips tightly, I began to thrust hard, deep into my girlfriend’s pussy. Over and over I slammed into her. Cameron’s body jerked with every powerful thrust into her. The bed squeaked, Anna looked on in amazement. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” Cameron continuously chanted under her breath as I continued my relentless pounding on her.

Tammy snuck up behind my sister. “He’s so good, Anna. Mmm, you wouldn’t believe the things he can do to a girl’s body.” She wrapped her hands and arms around my sister and began to kiss her neck, one hand massaging the younger girl’s pussy, the other at her breasts.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

“Look at Cameron. She looks so fucking tasty right now. So much pleasure coursing through her body, your brother causing all of it. Her tight little pussy accepting his big cock.” Cameron started to moan louder, Tammy’s talk affecting her as much as it was my sister. Tammy slipped two fingers inside my sister’s pussy eliciting a series of moans. She continued her narrative. “Fuck, just look at her. I can tell how wet she’s making you. I know how much you want to lick that tight little pussy.” I almost lost it right there as I pictured my little sister munching away at my girlfriend. “Mmm, your brother likes the thought too. Oooh, look, they’re both gonna cum. Cum with them Anna. Cum with your brother and his girlfriend.”

It was too much for all of us. At the same time, all three of us screamed out in orgasm. My cock launched rope after rope of cum into Cameron’s pussy as she convulsed around me, drenching my cock and balls in her juices. Anna came hard on Tammy’s fingers, her eyes locked on us the entire time. My cock softened and slid out of Cameron’s pussy, but neither were alone for long. Cameron and I both slumped on the bed on our backs, catching our respective breaths after our huge orgasms. Much to my surprise, Anna did really want to lick my girlfriend’s pussy, and she dove right in, not even caring that I had just cum in her. Her hands kept Cameron’s legs apart, as if they were at risk of closing. That was not going to happen, as Cameron was now moaning crazily at Anna’s tongue work.

Tammy focused her attention on me. As soon as my cock was free, she started giving me a slow blowjob. Not with the intent on getting me off, but just to get me hard enough to fuck again. Her efforts, combined with watching my sister eat out my girlfriend had me rock hard again. After cumming in Cameron’s mouth once at the bar, then Tammy’s after fucking her, then Cameron’s pussy, I was raring to go for a fourth time.

Tammy mounted me, facing me as she slipped her pussy over my newly hard cock. She leaned in close and kissed me softly. “You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to fuck you again after that first time.” In relative silence, we all just fucked. Tammy riding my cock, Anna vigorously fingering and eating my girlfriend. Then Tammy started her verbal torture again. “Mmm, look that the two of them. That might be one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen.”

“They are both damn hot.”

“Not just that. That’s your sister and your girlfriend. It’s so…naughty. Mmm, I love when things get so dirty, nasty, and just downright naughty. Your sister is fucking your girlfriend. And you’re watching while fucking another girl. It’s so…naughty.” Each time she said naughty she would lean back and whisper it seductively into my ear. “And to top it off, you just came in Cameron’s pussy. You sister is slurping your jizz out of your girlfriend. That makes me so fucking hot, and I know you love watching it. You can’t take your eyes off your sister can you? You like how she looks as she sucks your cum out of your sexy little girlfriend?”

I groaned as started thrusting into Tammy harder, wanting her to shut up and keep talking at the same time. She was right, it was so fucking hot. “Ugh, fuck. This is so…so…” I was at a loss for words.

She leaned back and into my ear whispered, “Naughty? You know, Nick, there’s only one girl you haven’t fucked tonight. You fucked me, you fucked Cameron. But you haven’t fucked your sister yet. Look at her Nick. Her ass is in the air, her pussy is so wet, just begging for your hard cock. Are you going to fuck her Nick? Are you going to be a naughty, naughty brother and fuck your sister?”

I couldn’t hold back any longer and I erupted my fourth orgasm of the night into Tammy’s pussy. I fought to maintain consciousness, but lost the battle. The last thing I remember before passing out in exhaustion was Cameron’s moan of lust as she came on my sister’s face.

I slept like the dead that night. For 11 hours, I slept. When I woke up, my bed was empty. Wide-awake and energized after my sleep, I got up, deciding to forgo clothing except for a pair of gym shorts that did very little to hide my package. Hell, two of the three girls that could possibly be in the apartment had sucked and fucked my cock. And the third was my sister, who saw me fucking the other two. Not to mention licked and sucked my cum out of my girlfriend.

Tammy and Anna were both absent. Cameron, however, was wearing nothing but an apron, and working on making breakfast for the two of us. She heard my none-too-soft steps as I entered the room and turned around. A huge smile lit up on her face as she bounced over to me, hugging me tightly. “Morning, Sketch.”

“Morning, babe.” I returned the hug happily, gently squeezing her rounded ass.

“Sit down, Sketch. Breakfast is almost ready.” I did as I was told and sat down at the table as Cameron brought me a plate of eggs, bacon and pancakes. Setting them down, she kissed me, then sat next to me as I began to dig in. Her smile was contagious.

“What’s got you so happy today, babe?”

“Just thinking about last night.”

I smiled at her. “Yea, that was pretty incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you cum that hard baby.”

“Well, yes. That too. But that wasn’t what I was talking about.” I gave her a questioning look, unable to speak with the huge bite of pancake I just took. “I mean, the sex was incredible. But, you let me be me. And I let you be you. And we’re still together.”

“I’m still confused. You kept saying you were straight, and didn’t want a threesome. Clearly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments