Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Missing Toy part 1

"Sisters and their toys"

13
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It was early Friday afternoon, I had a pretty stressful week and I was feeling a bit horny and looking to unwind. My parents had gone away for the weekend and my sisters had not come home yet. I locked my door turned on a DVD, to mask any noise and to help with the mood, then turned off the lights. I undid my jeans slipped them off my hips let them fall to the floor and walked out of them. Pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on my chair and then undid my bra and left it next to my bed as I got under the covers. I began to rub my body relaxing and allowing my blanket to slip around my waist as my fingers lightly roamed my body giving me a nice tickling sensation. I lightly traced circles around my nipples perking them right up and getting me a bit moist. My hands then began their natural progression down to my panties. I spread my legs and rubbed outside my panties. I then went into my panties and found I was quite wet already.

I decided that the horniness was more overpowering then the idea of unwinding and that I may just try and get myself off a quick few times before anyone came home. So I lifted up my hips and rolled my panties down to my knees and then slipped them all the way off. I rubbed my clit sending chills up my spine. I stuck a finger inside myself and knew that would not be enough so I rolled over and opened the drawer of my night stand moved aside the couple of books that covered my “pencil case” that contained my secret little toy. I took the box out, it felt a little light. Then I went to open it to find that it was empty. I was shocked, had I left it somewhere. There had been a time or two I had just slid it under my bed of put it in my closet after using it. So I tore through my room looking all over, it was nowhere to be found. Had I forgotten it somewhere? The only place I have ever used it besides my room was the upstairs bathroom. I threw on my jeans and slipped back into a t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and looked under the sink and through the closet. It wasn’t there and I specifically remembered the last time I used it was in my room. Someone must have taken it.

Just about that time both my sisters came home. Rachel was 2 years younger than me a couple inches taller than me a bit more tan with the slightly the smallest breasts of the sisters but the nicest ass. Sarah was 4 years younger than me and had just turned 16 but had developed the most out of all of us having quite perky breast and she had the most freckles of all the sisters. I walked into Rachel’s room, figuring she was the older one so probably had taken it. After some light sister chat I awkwardly approached the topic.

“Um, so… have you been in my room recently,” I said

“What?” Rachel replied

“I am missing something, just wondering if you took it.”

“What the fuck are you accusing me of taking?”

“It was in my nightstand, it’s a private thing.”

“Um what?”

“Rachel!”

“Oh you mean something like this,” she said as she reached into the pile of stuffed animals she had on a shelf. She pulled out to my shock a large purple veiny toy about 2 inches longer than mine and a bit wider.

“Well, yeah. Um….I didn’t know you had one. Um but if you didn’t take it then…” As I trailed off we both ran to Sarah’s room. She had gone to the bathroom so we went in and started to rummage through looking for it.

I was going through her dresser and Rachel went through her dirty laundry. Then I started to hear Rachel giggle. “Did you find it?” I asked

“Aw, Sis this is cute.” She giggled as she fiddled with my 7” glow in the dark vibrator.

“Sorry I am not ramming myself with a 9” wonder cock like you, slut,” I quipped back.

“Easy, I was just kidding,” she said as she turned it on, “Okay, now I see why you use it, it has some power.”

“Shut up, give that to me,” I said as I took it from her.

“So are you going to yell at her?” Rachel asked.

“Um…no, I’m going to wash it though,” I giggled.

“Then let’s get out of here before she gets back,” Rachel said. We both left then, I went right to my room and put it away.

The next morning I was the first one up, I went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Rachel got up while I was making myself some eggs and helped herself to a piece of my toast.

“So did you have fun last night?” Rachel asked

“What? … Oh, no I did not. Geez!” I blurted out.

“Oh well I did.”

“Oh and how was the big boy?”

“She was great; actually it got me thinking about Sarah.”

“Ew, you think about Sarah when you do that.”

“Amanda, shut up, I was just thinking that Sarah should have her own. I mean stealing yours just won’t do.”

“Well what do you think we should just tell her we caught her stealing my toy and tell her where the store is?”

“Um… NO, one I am pretty sure she realized it was gone and she got caught, two I think we should take her to the store.”

“What?”

“Well I mean your toy kind of got me thinking what a little more power might feel like down there, and I saw how you looked at the size of mine. So I mean she could take some advice from the both of us and make an informed decision. And didn’t you just run in grab the first one you saw and left. This way she could be more comfortable.”

“That’s very true, also I mean she borrowed mine so it’s only fair that I borrow hers right? And I don’t want to borrow a bad one.”

“Okay skank, that is a selfish way to think about it,” Rachel said as Sarah walked into the room

“What’s selfish?” Sarah asked

“Nothing, we are just going to go shopping later today. There has been too unasked for borrowing going on.” I told her

“I already apologized for ruining your shirt.” Sarah replied

“Oh, she isn’t talking about shirts sweetie, just be ready to go shopping at noon,” Rachel told her.

Noon rolled around and we all got into my car. “So which mall are we going to?” Sarah asked.

“Hehe, not a mall, it’s a specialty shop.” Rachel let her know.

“Okay weirdo, where are we going?” Sarah said uncomfortably.

“A sex shop!” Rachel laughed

“Amanda, where are we really going?” Sarah pleaded

“To get you a dildo, no more borrowing mine,” I said calmly

“Oh shit, I am so sorry, Amanda, I was just looking for a sharpie in your room last week and I saw it. I am so sorry; I was going to return it. I barely used it, I just wanted to wash it off before putting it back but you were always in your room.” Sarah blushed.

“Don’t worry, that’s why we are going,” I reassured her.

“I am here, to lend you the expertise of the joys of a large dildo.” Rachel laughed.

“Yeah, she does have a big one,” I added

“You already know about a high powered vibrator, but I can tell you a nice large toy can do wonders even with just a little vibration.” Rachel informed Sarah.

“What do you freaks share toys?” Sarah said confused

“No, but I accused her of taking my toy first and she showed me hers.” I let her know.

We got to the store and for the first time we all looked through the wide selection of toys.

PaolaLeal1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaLeal1

I unfortunately had no idea what different toys there were, and all the other things they had there. It was eye opening. After about an hour of going through all they had, the toys and other various things including the crazy variety of porn we all had a different idea of what Sarah should get. Rachel had a 10” on that was shaped like a cat that seemed to have a lot of different settings. I had a large 9” dildo with balls attached that didn’t vibrate. Sarah had this huge 12” super cock.

“Wow, easy there Sarah, it’s your first toy best not try and split yourself in half yet,” I told her.

“Yeah, choose between one of these two,” Rachel said grabbing the one I had out of my hand.

“Hmm… Well I guess a pussy for my pussy would work,” Sarah giggled pointing towards the one Rachel choose.

“Okay well, Rachel take Sarah to the car, I’ll buy it for her,” I said with a smile.

As they went out to the car, I strolled up to the counter. There was a porn that I saw that I needed to get after this outing. Feeling a little awkward about buying a dildo and a porn about lesbian threesomes I also bought a fireman themed porn. After an awkward encounter at the front desk where the Goth girl behind the counter took the toy out and tested it out then saw the DVDs and asked who those girls I was with were with a weird smirk on her face, I got into the car after slipping the DVDs into my bag. In the car I threw the bag containing the new toy back to Sarah.

When we got back home, I headed up the stairs to go to my room. When Rachel interrupted me, “Wait, Sarah goes get some batteries.”

“What?” Sarah said.

“Well, we just bought this for you we need to see if it works right?”

“You want to watch me masturbate?”

“Just go get the batteries,” Rachel retorted. Then Sarah went to the kitchen to get batteries.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“Don’t worry I am not trying to get all lesbian on you, I just want to see how it works. And it just didn’t seem fair to take it from her to see for myself.” Rachel tried to explain.

Still confused I followed the two of them up to Sarah’s room. Rachel opened up the toy put the batteries in turned it on and then off and handed it to Sarah, saying “Go in there take your pants off and get under the covers with the toy and let us know so we can see how it works.”

Sarah and I looked at her puzzled. “Well I don’t think we will be able to tell through the door do you?”

After about 5 minutes, I knocked on the door. I was unsure about this but definitely interest and slightly excited at the moment. “Did you forget to let us know you were ready?”

“I don’t think I can do this.” Sarah murmured.

Rachel opened the door to show Sarah in her bed with her blanket pulled all the way up to her neck. “What do you mean?” Rachel asked.

“Um… I mean, I… uh… I’m not exactly in the mood.” Sarah stammered.

“Alright, let me try it out then,” Rachel said eagerly while walking toward Sarah.

Just then I remembered what else I had gotten at the store. I reached out my hand and grabbed Rachel’s arm. “Wait, uh I may just have something that could help.”

They both looked at me puzzled. “Wait here I will be right back.”

I went into my room and grabbed my bag and reached in to get the firehouse DVD. I opened my bag and for just one second I thought of bringing both films. I could have made a joke about not realizing that I had gotten a lesbian threesome movie. I could have just let them choose and seen how it went over. I mean wasn’t what we were doing already pretty crazy. That thought only lasted a moment and I grabbed the firehouse stud movie and brought it back to the room.

I walked in to the room with the movie behind my back and then pulled it out and showed it to them. Sarah’s jaw dropped at the image on the cover and Rachel greedily grabbed it from my hand. She then waved it in front of Sarah’s face, reading her expression Rachel knew that may do the trick.

“So um, I am not quite sure how I feel about watching porn with you guys.” Sarah said.

“The lights will be off, we will sit off to the side, and you just pay attention to the screen and forget we are even here.” Rachel reassured her.

“Fine, but you two can’t make any noise or say anything. Okay?....Okay?”

“Fine!” Rachel and I both insisted.

I went and put the DVD in the player and Rachel turned out the lights. Sarah was in her bed watching the screen and Rachel had taken a seat in the only chair in the room, so I sat on the floor in front of Rachel and turned toward the movie. The film was characteristically pornographic, with horrible acting and horrid set up to scenes that quickly got you into the meat of the scenes, pun definitely intended. The opening of the movie showed the best quality of the movie, the men were insane. Almost all completely muscle bound with sizeable “fire-hoses” that were out and shown through that whole title sequence. I won’t lie I was very close to touching myself even just in the first scene, and it did not take Sarah long to get over her shyness. Almost immediately after the opening sequence and before the first scene I could hear the distinct buzzing of a vibrator.

The first scene was a shower scene at the fire house where a new female recruit walks in on the hot fire chief and they both show off their sufficient talents. Now I am not positive but I am pretty sure about a minute into the scene I could hear the dildo going in and out of her. Not just the buzzing but how the juices of her pussy sloshed around the dildo as she put in and out of her. Four minutes later as the scene got intense and the actress began to moan wildly, Rachel tapped me on the shoulder and pointed towards Sarah. Her face was lit up by the glow of the television the look of joy and agony on her face was amazing. I could see her legs flapping in and out as she entered herself and the moans coming from her were now clearly audible and could be easily differentiated from that of the film. Her hips began to buck back and forth as her moans got a little louder. I could definitely hear her turn the toy up and begin to ram it deep into her.

A few moments later she slowed down the pace slightly. The blanket was now almost down to her waist and I could see her forearm tensing as she rammed herself. Her face was twisted into one that you could tell she was on the verge of climaxing. Her moans began to stop, and she only made slight whimpers she brought the dildo all the way inside herself. She began to thrust into herself quicker. She lost most of her inhibitions and started to moan and talk.

“Shit, fuck, oh yes,” she said while fucking herself. “Fuck, oh God, fuck me, yes, oh fuck me, oh oh, fuck me, that’s it, oh baby, oh my God, oh my God, yes, yes!”

Then she sat up and screamed, “holy fuck, I’m cumming.” Then she thrashed about for at least a minute spouting off, “oh God, oh Lord, oh Lord, yes, that’s it, that’s it, that’s it, oh shit, yep, yep.” Then with a sigh of “oh.. yes”, she sank down into her bed panting.

As Sarah collapsed down onto the bed I looked from her to Rachel who was so entranced by the scene that her jaw had literally dropped. Sarah kept breathing heavily her hands now up on her head in a way that you could tell she was trying to recover from the intense experience. I moved my hand to my thigh and looked at my two sisters to make sure that no one was looking at me and I quickly checked my shorts, finding that I indeed had gotten wet through my shorts already. This incredibly hot scene I am sure had just begun.

Published 
Written by cycgirl87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments